Dangerous Guest: Trust Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

She grabbed my erect penis. "Do you always start the day with it like this?" she asked.

"It's hard because I have to take a piss!" I replied.

"I want to watch!" Laura exclaimed.

I let her hold my penis while I drained my bladder. "Haven't you ever done this with John?" I asked.

She shook her head, making her breasts bounce under the negligee. "No, I've never really held his penis at all. I wonder what he'll think when I do it!"

As the urine continued to splash into the toilet, I tried to imagine having sex with a women for several years and never having had her play with my equipment. There must have been a strange look on my face, because Laura said, "You think I've missed a lot, don't you!"

I crushed her against me. "After yesterday, what do you think?"

She kissed me hard but didn't say anything. I asked, "I've got to take a shower. Care to join me?"

Laura gave me another you've-got-to-be-kidding look and I climbed into the tub. As soon as I turned on the shower, she climbed in with me. "This is something else John and I have never done!" She said.

I felt a little uncomfortable being a "practice toy" for Laura to experiment with so that she could have more pleasure with her husband, but what was I complaining about? That's exactly what I told her she should do! Besides, why not have fun with this wonderful and responsive woman? Why not teach her as many of the joys of sex as I could? Wouldn't we both have fun? What's the harm as long as nobody finds out?

And it truly was a lot of fun introducing Laura to such a simple pleasure as sharing a shower. She yelped when I stuck a soapy finger up her ass, but she showed real promise when she stuck her finger up mine and learned how to gently massage my prostate. I was hard, and I began to grunt and moan until she pulled her finger out. Laura was grinning happily. She clearly liked being able to get me to the point where I almost lost control!

She cooked me a fantastic breakfast. I was naked, and she wore in her black negligee. Her breasts played peek-a-boo behind the cloth, and the effect put iron into my penis. She was staring at the head of my penis, when I asked her, "Laura, what has you so fascinated?"

She blushed. "I can see it get darker and more red when I wiggle my breasts like this!"

She shook her shoulders from side to side, and my penis looked ready to explode. Laura giggled. This intelligent woman had apparently lived such a prudish life that she had never experimented with teasing men. As with nearly all women, she had a natural talent for it! But in Laura's case it had been suppressed - repressed? - most of her life.

She experimented with other breast motions, then finally tried giving me crotch shots through her panties. They worked even better, and Laura grinned. We hadn't touched each other since the shower, but I could see a dark, wet spot spreading through the crotch of her panties. My penis remained at attention.

I was about to suggest something involving more physical contact, when Lacy cried. "Her schedule is never the same from day to day!" Laura complained. "I keep hoping it will settle down! At least she sleeps through the night now."

As Laura got up to attend to her daughter, I caught her by the wrist. I stood up and kissed her on the lips. Then I gently unfastened and removed the top of her negligee. Finally I pulled the sodden panty bottoms down, leaning in to sniff her pussy. Laura pulled my head so that my face was against her pubic hair. "I want . . ." She began.

Lacy cried again, and Laura quickly ran down the hall. Women have that funny run, with their hips swiveling, that is so very feminine. It's even better when the woman is nude! I watched her until she went into Lacy's room, then I finished my orange juice and walked down there myself.

Laura had changed Lacy and was just getting ready to nurse. As soon as Lacy closed her eyes, I began to kiss Laura's face. I moved lower, kissing her arms, then finally her legs. Laura was smiling with her eyes closed as Lacy slurped on her right nipple. I could see moisture between Laura's legs and I could smell her strong scent.

When Laura switched Lacy to her left nipple, I began to kiss and caress her right breast, placing little kisses all over it. Finally I began to suck, and I felt Laura stiffen in the chair and begin to tremble. Milk streamed into my mouth, and I looked over and milk was running out of her little mouth and down her mother. I knew that Laura had experienced a mild orgasm from my nursing.

When the milk stopped streaming into my mouth, I whispered, "Does nursing turn you on?"

Laura blushed. "I didn't really know what it was before yesterday." She said. "Today I just let the feelings build and build and . . ." She trembled again and I could see tremors just under the skin on her abdomen.

"Oh God! I can't believe how excited I feel!

I sat between her legs and just looked at her. I gently rubbed the tops of her thighs. "That feels so nice." Laura said quietly. I kept rubbing.

Lacy nursed for nearly a half-hour, then fell asleep. Laura laid her back in the crib, and headed out into the hall. I pulled her into my room.

"Wouldn't you rather have me in my nightie?" She asked.

"I've already unwrapped you once, and now I want to enjoy what you kept covered!"

We were standing up facing each other. I was holding Laura by both her hands in front of her abdomen. Her face was flushed with excitement.

"Are you going to . . . fuck me?" She asked. She said "fuck" as if were the first time she had ever used it.

"Perhaps!" I answered. "Let's keep that option open! But first I want you to tell me all you know about oral sex."

"Oh, that's really crude! Whores do that for their lowlife customers! That's just really something I don't think I . . we . . ."

"So you've never done it - or had it done to you, right?"

Laura nodded. The look on her face said that she wouldn't even consider doing something that filthy.

"But yesterday you tasted my cum and your own pussy juices. Guess what! You've already begun to enjoy oral sex!"

She blushed but didn't pull away and looked into my eyes for several seconds. Then she nodded. "Show me!" She said in a deep whisper.

I lay back on the bed and had Laura kneel between my legs. I told her how to make love to my penis. She began with little-girl kisses on its head, but soon began to lick and suck and kiss me. I showed her how to play with my balls, how to tell when I was getting ready to cum, where my most sensitive places were, and how to tease me until I couldn't stand any more.

Laura was an intelligent woman, and she learned quickly. She also had every woman's desire to control men with sex, and she soon had me gasping for relief. "If you do that to John tonight, he's going to fill you with so much cum you'll have triplets!" I moaned. I was right at the edge.

Laura laughed while her mouth was still around my penis, and the vibration set me off. The first burst came so quickly it caught her by surprise and she flinched back, cum dripping from her mouth, but she quickly moved back and caught the rest on her tongue. She swallowed most of it, then threw herself across me and kissed me. I licked the cum from her chin and breasts, and we kissed and nuzzled together.

Laura giggled. "I can't get pregnant no matter how much John puts in me!" She declared. "Nursing Lacy has prevented my periods from beginning again!" She kissed me hard, using a lot of cum-tasting tongue.

Women are sometimes subtle about things like this, and they are often indirect. She had just informed me that we could have unprotected sex without fear of pregnancy. Which of us is seducing the other now, I wondered.

"We don't have all day!" I told her. I picked her up and plopped her down on her back with her legs hanging over the end of the bed. I put my pillow under her head. I spread her legs apart, opening her pussy to me. Her hips were supported by the mattress, and her feet were on the floor. Her eyes were wide open, but excited, not frightened.

I kissed her and said, "You just gave me a blow-job. When I kiss your pussy, do you know what it's called?"

"Blow-job? But I was kissing and sucking, not blowing!"

"Don't forget licking! But that's still what it's called. Do you know what I'm going to do to you?"

Laura shook her head. Her eyes were really wide open now and sparkling with excitement. "Muff diving. Going down on you. Eating you out. Among other things." I said.

Laura laughed so hard her feet came off the floor. "Muff diving!" she repeated and laughed again.

I leaned down and kissed her labia, and she stopped laughing and loudly cried, "OH!"

I had plenty of time to do it right, so I licked and kissed everywhere except her vulva. I did her feet, her calves, the backs of her knees, the insides of her thighs. I kissed her fresh, white episiotemy scar between her vagina and her anus and Laura let out a little gasp and a moan. Finally I began to pay attention to her pussy.

The relatively short hair around her vaginal opening made things easy for me. I used a finger to spread her outer labia, and then licked and sucked on them. I could hear her moaning and the insides of her thighs were beginning to tremble.

I licked from her anus to her clitoris, and she groaned. I used my thumbs to push the hood back from her clitoris, and I blew gently on her little button.

"Oh God! Oh God! That feels so good!" She cried, and she lifted her legs from the floor and wrapped them around my upper body.

I pushed my tongue inside her as far as I could. I began to move my index finger slowly in and out of her vagina. Her vagina began to clamp down on it. I kissed her clitoris and sucked gently on it and Laura thrust her pussy against my face and began to tremble in a strong orgasm. "God! OH! OOOOOOOOOH!" She screamed.

Her pussy was wet and twitching. I could feel contractions on the finger I had inside her. I moved further in and found her little G-spot. I rubbed it, and she screamed again. Soon Laura got into that incredible zone where even a few touches can build to a climax. She had another loud orgasm every three or four minutes. No matter what I did, she got off. In spite of her limited experience, she was allowing herself to be completely relaxed, and the result was overwhelming passion and sexual response.

Sweet, milky fluid was coming out of her. I lapped it up, but there was too much for me, seemingly coming from everywhere at once. .I remembered to look up her body, and each orgasm was accompanied by a geyser of milk from each breast. A pool of her milk had filled her navel and overflowed.

I kept stimulating Laura until I could feel she was almost too tired to climax. I slowly decreased my pace, then stopped. I got up and looked down at her.

Laura was lying with her legs wide apart at the base of my bed. Her arms hung down beside the bed. Her mouth was hanging open. Her breasts were heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes were half-open, watching me, staring at my erect penis. I could smell her milk and her pussy. Her vagina was making wet smacking sounds as it continued to open and close.

She was mine to take. Laura rocked her hips so that her pussy was even more exposed. Her tongue ran around her lips. She wanted me to take her. She slowly reached up and took hold of my penis with both hands. Her arms were shaking. She began to pull my penis down toward her pussy. I felt an incredible heat in my penis and balls. I leaned forward and began to lower myself. The head of my penis touched the opening to her vagina. Laura hissed, "Yesss! I want you inside me!" I began to slowly enter her.

Lacy began to cry. Laura had been holding her breath and she let it out all at once. "Oh no! God, not now!" She cried.

I pulled back and stood up, and Laura moved into a sitting position. She stood up, but her legs were trembling and she quickly fell back down on the bed. Lacy cried again.

I picked Laura up and carried her to the baby's room and placed her in the chair. Then I picked up Lacy and handed her to Laura. "If she needs to be changed, that's your department!" I said. "I've never done that!"

Lacy's eyes kept looking at me as she began to latch onto Laura's breast. Laura smiled ruefully as she looked at my penis, and I looked down. The entire head was glistening with her juices. Then Lacy closed her little eyes and settled into the wet sucking.

I leaned down and kissed Laura on the lips. "I'll go clean up. I probably shouldn't have your vaginal juices on my face when I talk to the Dean and President!"

Laura giggled and smiled. She waved me away with one hand, then closed her eyes and leaned back in the chair. I just stood and stared at the two of them. I saw a naked woman, giving off an incredible aroma of arousal, sweaty and exhausted from making love for over an hour, nursing her baby. Could there ever be an image more erotic? I don't know how to express in words my feelings as I looked at them.

I took another shower, and made myself presentable for my remaining interviews. I found a pad and pencil in the kitchen. I wrote Laura a brief note, being carful not to leave its impression on the pad below: "Laura. I think you need to change my bed and wash the sheets. If you don't the smell will arouse every man in the neighborhood and they'll be banging on your door."

I looked in on Laura, and she had switched Lacy to her left breast. Both appeared to be sleeping. I looked at them for a few minutes. Then I left in plenty of time to get to my interviews.

I had good exchanges with both the Dean and the President. As I shook hands with the President and left his office, John and two of his colleagues, one a woman, offered to give me a tour of the campus and the town. "Or did Laura already do that?" John asked.

"No, Laura got busy with your baby, and I spent a lot of time in bed." I answered truthfully. "Let's see what this campus looks like!"

We walked around the campus for over an hour. They pointed out the various buildings and landmarks. When we were done, I shook hands with John's colleagues, and then John took me for a short drive around the town.

We got back to his house a little after five, and I was afraid that John might walk in and be overwhelmed by the odor of sex! I need not have worried.

Laura was cooking in the kitchen, fully-dressed, looking wonderful. I could see that special just-fucked look on her face that women get when they've had a couple of good orgasms, but John obviously wasn't aware of it. Any woman who had seen Laura at that moment would have known! We could hear the dryer making noises in the laundry room right next to the kitchen. Before John could ask, Laura said, "Don's room got really hot, and I thought he'd appreciate clean sheets for his last night with us."

John opened a couple of beers, and I covered my relief by quickly downing half a can. When John wasn't looking, Laura grinned at me and rolled her eyes.

Dinner was delayed by Lacy nursing again, and this time she stayed awake for about an hour afterwards. John and I played with her on the floor. I'd never spent time with a baby before, and I was intrigued by the way she reacted to us. Lacy looked a lot like Laura. It was hard to imagine that little thing writhing in the throes of orgasm in a few short years!

As Lacy crawled around, I had another uncomfortable thought. If she hadn't cried out when she did, I would have fucked her mother and made a complete total cuckold out of her father. What would happen if I got another chance? Would I fuck Laura and possibly change all three of their lives forever? Could I do that?

We had a late dinner after Lacy conked out, and John opened a bottle of wine. Laura only had one glass, again saying that she didn't want to drug Lacy with alcohol in her milk. After his second glass, I could see that John was starting to become more aware of Laura's sensuality. He was looking at her more as a women than at any time since I had arrived. Did he sense something at a subconscious level? Was there a lingering scent in the air that alerted him to another male trying to mate with his wife? Or was the mild buzz of the alcohol affecting him?

We hit the sack just after ten. My bed was clean and fresh, and I collapsed into it and slept as if I didn't have a care in the world. The next day I would head back to my world.

FRIDAY

I awoke to a sudden weight on my stomach. I opened my eyes, and all I saw was a naked Laura! She had straddled my waist, with her pussy smashed against my navel, and she leaned down and kissed me. I rubbed her breasts and she moaned.

When she broke the kiss, I said, "Sit on my face!"

Laura looked really puzzled, so I said it again. "Slide forward and sit with your pussy against my face!"

Laura got a devilish look on her face, then quickly rose up off me. I slid down the bed and she slid up, ending up with her pussy right over my mouth. I began to blow on it, and I stuck my tongue out and barely touched her. She was already wet and aroused.

Laura began to rub her pussy up and down my face. My nose spread her labia apart and my tongue went in and out of her as she moved. She was rocking her hips forward and back, humping my face. She came quickly, and her juice ran down my cheeks. I licked and kissed her, and she screamed as she had the day before. "OOOOOOOOOH!"

She had several more orgasms as she pressed herself against my face. I reached up and felt the milk coming out of her nipples each time she screamed. What a way to tell if a woman is having a climax! That would be pretty darned hard to fake, even for a woman!

After a while she sat back, breathing heavily. I suggested that maybe we ought to get up and have breakfast. "Not until I'm done with you!" Laura proclaimed, and she leaned back into me and began to move again.

She finally climbed off me when I said I REALLY had to take a leak. She followed me into the bathroom and held my penis again. She amused herself by pointing the stream of urine around to different places in the bowl. Then she climbed into the shower and invited me to join her! We scrubbed each other. She paid particular attention to my penis. Her touching almost caused me to ejaculate, and she knew it! Her grin was that of every knowing woman who realizes how much she can control a man with sex! She already could control me, and two days before she had no idea how this was done.

Before we ate, Laura gave me another incredible blow-job. "This is fun!" She said. "I wish I'd started doing this years ago!" I couldn't tell if she liked being in charge, the taste of my cum, or just the incredible intimacy. I didn't care!

Laura fed me a quick breakfast. Then she took me by the hand and led me back into my bedroom. "I've already been unfaithful to John with you." She said. "I'm going to have to hide what I've done from him. I'm going to feel guilty about it for a long, long time. I might as well feel guilty because I've had a real affair. I want you to make love to me. I want you to fuck me" She reached down and began to caress my penis.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her hard. We stood in the doorway to my room, kissing and caressing each other. I slid my hand down between her legs, and I could feel her getting wet. She moaned as we kissed, clearly signally me just how aroused she felt.

I spread her legs apart by pushing with my feet, then crouched down and slid the shaft of my penis back and forth along her slit. My penis was soon coated with her slime. Her hips were beginning to rock forward and back, already starting the right motion, even though we were standing.

I reached around her buttocks and hoisted Laura up my body. My wet penis stood straight up, and the head easily slipped into her. Laura rocked her hips, and with everything lined up, I lowered her onto my erection. I felt her vagina clamp hard on my penis as our crotches came together. Laura gasped, then kissed me hard.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers