Dangerous Heels Pt. 03

Story Info
More unusual sexual activity keeps Dr. Hatcher busy.
3.1k words
4.43
27.7k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now you are on the third installment you may be noticing a pattern or the fact that Connie seems to be swiftly forgetting her encounters after things are completed. This is no accident. Read on and enjoy!

*****

Tim walked up to the big wooden front door and studied the ornate carved inlay for a moment. He'd been her lawn maintenance guy for a good year now. He mowed her grass weekly, and did hedge trimming, weeding, and pest treatments monthly. It was time for Doctor Connie Hatcher to renew her yard care contract.

He knocked on the door and stood checking out her foliage. He was already making a mental note of some areas that could do with a little more attention when the front door opened up and Connie greeted him.

"Hello Tim. What's up?"

Tim had a clipboard in his hand and looked up at her with a big friendly grin as he brushed his blondish-red bangs from his forehead with his other hand.

" Hi Doctor Hatcher! It's been a year since you signed up for my lawn care services. I'm hoping that I've done a good job and wanted to know if you plan to renew your contract and do another year with us?"

He looked over the attractive woman. She was in a large oversized T-shirt and apparently not much else. He noticed that her hard pert nipples left little solid drape marks where the cotton material rested on them.

"Wow has it been a year already?" She said smiling and looking at his clipboard.

"I guess it has been hasn't it?"

He nodded.

"Yes mam, it has. Time flies as they say. Did you want to sign on and pay for another year?"

She liked Tim. He had bright friendly green eyes and a great smile. Plus a strong well muscled tan body.

"What? Oh yes, of course! Please come in. Let me look this over while we talk in an air conditioned house okay?"

He followed her in and closed the door behind himself.

"Yes mam. That sounds good."

"Would you like some water Tim?"

"No thank you Doctor Hatcher. I have a cold Gatorade in my truck in a cooler. But thank you!"

She grinned.

"Well follow me into the kitchen so I can grab a pen and look this over okay?"

He nodded and walked behind her wondering if she was naked under her T-shirt. Psychologists were supposedly often quite nutty themselves.

In the kitchen she had a small counter on an island with a couple of wooden bar stools pulled up to it. She offered him a stool and then sat down on the other stool and began to read the contract over. As she did her left leg swayed back and forth from where it rested on the higher rung of the chair that she was sitting in.

Tim tried to be a professional and keep his eyes on the counter, but they strayed in small curious flashes to her nervous habit as she read each page carefully, initialing the check mark boxes that the contract required. Tim notice that his shoe lace was loosely tied and decided to pull his leg up and lean in to retie it. Of course this was also an excuse to get a closer look at the good doctor each time that her leg swung out a bit.

He gasped quietly when he saw that she was indeed naked under there and with each wide swing of her leg she flashed him a bit, even though he strongly doubted that she was aware of this. He sat up trying to make sure she didn't look up suddenly and catch him staring. Be a pro he told himself quietly, though his mind wandered to what he had seen and thoughts of her nude pussy filled him making his throat constrict a bit and his chest tighten a little.

Absently she raised her left leg up and placed her foot on the stool seat without once looking up as her lips silently mouthed the words to what she was reading and initialing. To the left Tim glanced and now saw her pooched out damp mound with a small clutch of neatly trimmed fine pubic hair glinting in the sunlight.

Tim felt his cock stiffening in his blue jeans and he glanced nervously from her amazing exposed goodies to her face and back again. Connie continued to read and flip pages as Tim snuck peek after peek at her beautiful pussy. She was on her fourth page to the five-page contract when she started to swivel the stool seat back and forth a bit while reading and keeping her knee and foot where they were.

Could she be doing this deliberately? He wondered. Was this some sort of test? Maybe a subtle invitation? Or perhaps she was just so engrossed that she'd forgotten that she had male company over as she read the agreement.

She got to page five and absently lowered her leg though she continued to swivel the seat from side to side. Finally she looked up and smiled. She signed the contract and handed it back to him.

"It looks good Tim. I'll go get my purse and write you a check."

He nodded taking the clipboard back.

"Thank you mam."

Connie got up and went to her bedroom to get her purse. Tim pondered his earlier thoughts. Was she testing him? What was going on? He got up off of the stool and paced a moment. What if it was a hint? Should he act on it? She was single after all.

Connie was having a hard time finding the checkbook in her large and cluttered purse. As she rummaged through it Tim stepped into the doorway and watched her. She didn't see him and after a moment wondered if she had left the check book in her other purse, which was under the bed? She walked with her back to him to the bed and crawled part way across the bed to look down on the floor on the other side of the bed. Her purse strap was just showing.

Connie started to reach for it when Tim made up his mind. It had to be a sex game she was playing. He was pretty sure she'd seen him in her bedroom doorway and was waiting for him to make a move on her.

She had grabbed the purse strap and started to back up on the mattress to the edge of the bed when suddenly she felt a strong pair of rugged hands on her hips. She gasped and dropped the strap causing the purse to fall back to the other side of the bed on the floor.

Tim flipped up her T-shirt and pulled her hips and her body to the edge of her mattress. She was so stunned that she said nothing when the male hands held her and something hard pushed against her soft damp pussy lips. Te lawn man Tim! She thoughts as his cock slid into her body. He moved at a slow but deliberate pace holding her hips as she gasped and suddenly cried out.

"OH FUCK!"

He knew then she'd been teasing him. Playing to try to catch his interest. Well, she'd succeeded. Tim started fucking her and used his free hand to pull off his T-shirt while his left hand kept a strong grip on her thigh!

"T-Tim? Y-You're f-fucking me!" She cried in amazed disbelief.

"Yes mam! I sure am!" He confessed to her utter amazement. He was quite brazen and direct she thought as he started to speed up a little.

Tim had a slight up curve to his penis and while he was not particularly long he was massively thick. His cock stretched her and filled her as he drove it deeper and stronger into her body. She panted and gasped.

As he fucked her he slid the oversized T-shirt up her body and over her head until it fell down her arms leaving her wrists covered and the rest of her naked. Connie was in good shape and he smiled as he watched her moving as he impaled her on his thrusting erection. Her body jarred and her moans filling the bedroom during their lusty little fuck session. What a wild woman he thought!

"Oh my God!" She gasped trying to gather her thoughts. How had this happened?

"T-Tim? Y-you c-can't just c-come in h-here and f-fu-fuck m-me like th-this on m-my h-hands and kn-nees!" She panted as he rocked her body with his strong thrusts.

He nodded.

"Yeah I know!" He agreed, but continued to fuck her hard.

"You know? Th-that's g-g-good T-Tim!" She gasped as he made her heart pound and her legs tremble. She was tingling and stimulated.

His left hand cupped her right breast under her torso while his right hand rubbed her clitoris. Te whole time his cock continued to screw her pussy with tight hard energetic thrusts. She closed her eyes. It felt so good. But this was just wrong.

"Tim!" She cried. "Th-th-this is w-wronnnnngggg! W-We have to st-stop!" She gasped as her vagina grew wetter and her orgasm was building.

To her surprise he stopped.

"You're right mam. I can't just fuck you like that all day!"

She collapsed onto her belly and tried to catch her breath as she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Tim." She whispered weakly.

He smiled and rolled her over staring at her nude form and beautiful breasts. She closed her eyes and tried to figure out what she was going to say next and how her lawn man had suddenly decided to screw her?

Tim grabbed her legs and lined then up to his chest quickly, then leaned over her and pressed his cock into her pooched out pussy as she opened her eyes in further shocked disbelief! She was on her back with her legs pressed to her chest and his torso. His cock was sunken all the way into her and his arms on either side of her body kept hers pinned down as he began to thrust in and out of her. It was a strange and super powerful sensation that robbed her of coherent thought for a moment and filled her body with pleasure!

Tim kissed her deeply and she breathed wildly through her nose as the muscular lawn man fucked her in a position that gave him the deepest and tightest possible penetration.

Connie grunted during the kiss, but she couldn't protest with her mouth full of his tongue. He'd gagged her with a romantic kiss and after he broke it off and began fucking her faster and harder she never recovered her breathing long enough to protest.

Instead as she lay bent in a 'U' shape on her back, her strange lover fucked her until she climaxed wildly beneath him. She bucked and shook and he smiled and kissed her again.

Then he turned her on her side and straddled her left leg. He held her right to his chest and slid his erection back into her love tunnel causing her to gasp and look down. Once more he was fucking her and as she panted he spoke again.

"See that Doctor Hatcher? I'm not just fuckin' ya on your hands and knees! I know all kinds of ways to fuck your pussy mam. I promise ya!" He said smiling that boyish and mischievous grin that she had found so alluring. She started to open her mouth but he stuck two fingers into it and told her, "Suck it baby! That's it! Suck it good!"

There was no undoing what was happening Connie realized as she felt him screwing her pussy. Trying to make him stop now was pointless. She gasped and sucked his fingers as he nodded and smiled and leaned down to suck her breasts in his eager mouth.

Shifting mental gears from resistance to participation was easier than she thought it might be. Her focus became pleasure. His and her own. She bucked and writhed and ground back as best she could. Her muscles were tightening and intensifying as they rippled and tingled with each powerful stroke of his member.

After a while Tim was on his back with Connie straddling him and facing him to study his expressions as she ground her pelvis back and forth. She smiled and worked on him. It felt good and she hoped he was also having an equally strong experience.

Tim smiled and reached up and then pulled her forward after a few minutes. He kissed her and as she tried to straighten and continue her work after the kiss she found his hands on her upper and her lower back keeping her held downward and forward.

"Let me up and I can ride you a lot more dear!" She offered, but he chuckled. Suddenly he began to thrust up at a pace that was like a sexual jackhammer. His balls slapping her as his cock pistoned in and out at a very high speed. She cried out is amazement. "Oh my God!"

He huffed and spoke as he rammed her keeping her pinned and helpless.

"No offense Doctor Hatcher, but when I fuck a woman I fuck her! She doesn't fuck me. I fuck her! That's the way a man fucks! That's the way your getting' fucked! And until it's done with, that's what Tim's gonna keep on doin' to ya! I fuck you, and you get fucked. That girly gyrating is cute an' all, but its time to get back to fuckin' baby!"

Connie felt him as he had her gasping and shaking uncontrollably. It felt so good. His energy and strength was intense. And there was something strangely arousing about being 'taken' the way he was taking her.

She and Denise had studied this before in great depth. The psychology of dominance and submission. The interplay of male and female. There was very likely a genetic predisposition toward both arousal and compliance with an alpha male during times of possessive carnal sex.

For the male it was not just a possession thing. It was a display of power and strength for benefit of his own ego and psyche as well as that of whatever female he was dominating in bed.

For the woman it was a sense of unbridled raw intimacy on a very primitive and carnal level. Being controlled and possessed was almost an emotional correspondence to genetic markers for love and commitment. Being claimed. Being a part of a very primal relationship.

Whatever it lacked in tenderness and romance it made up for in passion and unspoken bonding that transcended words. That's why so many women were stimulated by forced or lustful situations involving a highly sexual and demanding or controlling male partner.

Of course Connie wasn't analyzing this too heavily at the moment. These thoughts and awareness's flitted through her while her mouth moaned and groaned and cried out words that could never truly express the intensity of the pleasure that she felt at this particular moment.

For a brief instance she wondered what Tim was thinking about? But then he kissed her and stopped to roll her aside and switch to a new position. He put her in a doggie style pose, but made her cross her knees over each other to tighten her thighs even more. Then knelt down with a leg on either side of hers to prevent her from moving her legs and as she waited panting, she felt him slowly insert himself back inside of her vagina.

This time he felt super tight and she cried out wildly as her lawn pro plowed into her at a very brisk pace. His hands on her hips held her and kept her from jumping or bouncing away as she bucked and climaxed with a very intense orgasm. He spasmed and gasped and grunted as he came hard inside of her convulsing rippling pussy.

Both of them collapsed forward on the bed, dripping with sweat and breathing hard as if they had run a marathon race. He rolled off of her gasping for air as she lay there giggling and panting wildly. What a wild climax that had been!

As she breathed her body still spasmed. The climax was still shaking her with little jumpy aftershocks and Tim smiled and fingered her pussy a little to make her jump and shake.

He kissed her and then fingered her a bit more while whispering into her ear. "One last time Doctor!"

His fingered raced in and out and she quickly shook and built to another climax, making him smile as he watched her shake and cry out. Then he pulled out and kissed her shoulder. He got up and went to her bathroom to wash up leaving her panting and resting in the afterglow of their wild sex.

After a while she joined him in the bathroom. Tim was ready to go but during their shared showed Connie gave him a blowjob and he engaged her in a ten minute "quickie" in the shower stall. But Tim was spent and not looking to be there all day in spite of his ability to get erect again.

"Get dressed Doctor Hatcher. We need to finish up. I have a schedule to maintain. I'm a working man mam!"

He winked and Connie laughed. She got dressed while he waited in the kitchen. Then she came out of the bedroom in a plaid mini-skirt and light knit red sweater. She handed him a check and Tim kissed her and handed her a receipt he'd already filled out. On the way out of the door as she said goodbye he gave her a strong grope on the butt and then a playful swat before heading to his truck and driving away.

Connie shook her head. THAT was unexpected and crazy! She went back to the kitchen and made herself a salad. Then ate a bit and sat down at her computer to return to work on her book project.

The phone rang. It was her partner Denise. Connie smiled as she spoke to her.

"Oh my God Denise! You would not believe what just happened to me." She said trying to collect her thoughts.

"Try me." Denise said, and Connie launched into an account of the lawn man coming by and fucking her right there on her bed while she was trying to pay him for a new contract.

Connie couldn't see her face or she might have been curious, but Denise smiled a strange knowing grin as she encouraged Connie to keep talking with her soft little assurances. "Uh huh. Oh Really? You don't say! Then what happened? He did what?" etc.