Dangerous Liaisons Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

"Are you like one of them fancy call gals, then?" He breathed.

"I don't see him very often." She began haltingly, immediately regretting her honesty. While opening up to Paul she'd kept her head buried in the pillow. He rubbed her bottom, appearing sympathetic as he listened to her explanation, at first. He'd changed, by the time she finished explaining. He had a cold, calculating look in his eyes, that actually frightened her. Her eyes apologised but she was mute.

"Stay right there, Lisa." He warned. "Don't move, or else!

He got up and moved about, muttering to himself as he looked around.

She became aware of movement behind her back. Vaseline was applied to her anus, an eager finger briefly penetrating her. She felt him shift position and his penis began pressing into the entrance of her tight rose bud. Only her father had ever done that to her, in the past, and his penis was considerably smaller than Paul's. She tensed up and protested.

"No darling, It'll hurt too much!" She squealed. "Lower down."

Paul noticed that she still made no attempt to move away from him.

"Only for a moment," he replied gruffly. "You'll see! It'll fit better than a bunch of frigging feathers." He laughed sadistically.

He pushed harder and the head of his stiff cock slid further into her bottom, making her gasp in pain. He ignored her feeble protests as he buried his penis deep inside her, fully aware of her discomfort.

"You see gal!" He drawled triumphantly, resting up. "Ah knew it."

"You're splitting me in two!" She gasped, panting for breath.

"Ah have to try it." He argued. "All the other gals do it."

e"Oh God!????Do it then and get it over with." She wailed.

He began to fuck her harder, thrusting his manhood relentlessly with every stroke. Lisa began pushing her ass back to meet each thrust. He reached around and fumbled with her breasts, inflicting sharp pain as he pinched her nipples cruelly. Lisa let loose a high pitched scream, her vaginal walls contracting in ecstasy, primal excitement replacing any pain, as he slapped her bottom wildly. Her whole body was gripped in the throes of a fast approaching orgasm. Her young boyfriend rose to the challenge, out of control, more excited than she'd ever known him to be.

"Oh, Paul darling." She groaned, tears in her eyes. "It hurts!"

She could also feel vaginal juices streaming down her legs.

"Shut up, you slut! I'm fixing to cum in your ass."

"I'm sorry darling." She screamed as his penis erupted and grew in dimension while his hot juices squirted inside her. Lisa was still shuddering as Paul pushed against her back, pulling his glowing cock free from her grip, wiping his member on her bed sheet. Moments later he was out of bed and pulling on his jeans, fully determined to leave before she could stop him, this time. She reached out in desperation but he ducked away from her, sneering. As her domineering young lover laced up his shoes, he smiled wryly.

"From now on I'm in charge, right!" His eyes gleamed in triumph as he stood to leave. "You'll do what I say from now on!"

"Will you come and see me tomorrow then, Baby?" She begged.

"With my brother, maybe!" He grinned. "You won't let me down?"

She looked up at him through tearstained eyes and then shook her head bashfully before burying her head back into the pillow. What could she say? The exquisite pain of anal sex had become pleasurable, in a way she hadn't expected. Her uneducated young man had taken control.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, about eleven." He called out as he banged the bedroom door shut. Paul's words echoed down the hallway. "Make sure you're here, waiting, or else!" He added menacingly.

Part 2 tomorrow, maybe, if you like it?

Please vote and let me know. My fondest regards to my No 1 fan in the Deep South, the source of my inspiration.

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12