Dangerous Longings Ch. 02

Story Info
It was time for them to strip.
2.7k words
4.45
41.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside I managed a few quick pleasantries and then I was all business. I wanted them naked, fast and together. You see I have the sex drive that surges well beyond normal men’s and these women were about to find out just how deep my lusts ran. “Now my little beauties,” I said slowly as I could feel the feral temptations rising, “you will strip for me and show me just what is beneath your clothing.”

Sandy and Cindy immediately did as they were instructed stripping with no emotion only the desire to do as commanded. I gazed upon their beautiful bodies as they were revealed piece by piece as their clothes fell to the floor. Sandy the blonde finished first and she came to kneel before by feet and lowered her head down and kissed the tips of my shoes with her delicate little lips. I could see the rock hard little pointy nipples on her breasts and in her kneeling position the top portion of her ass as she leaned forward. She was a splendid beauty and may serve me well in the coming years.

Cindy on the other hand was exquisite in a natural sort of way. She had only one clearly defining feature besides her submission and that was the full pouty lips which would eventually frame my cock perfectly.

Before either girl could react I had reached out and caught Cindy by the throat and lifted her up in the air with one hand and wrapped my other in Sandy’s golden locks. Sandy nary said a word she just looked up and watched as I pulled her friend to me and tilted her neck with one strong immortal hand. As she let her head fall to the side I sunk my teeth into her flesh ripping through it and straight into the pulsing artery as I started the to drink her thick red blood.

I sucked harder craving the essence that had kept me alive for so long now. It had only been nearly a little over a hundred years so if there were others like me I was surely still in my infantile state of being yet in human years I was ancient. The blood that trickled from the holes in her neck and I swallowed in mouthfuls was giving me a resurgence that had been much needed at this point. It had been to long since I had last fed and now that I would claim these two I should have a constant source of dark life sustaining blood for centuries to come.

Much to my pleasure the girl shook in my arms and started to have an orgasm. Apparently she was a pain slut and this was just what she had always hoped for and more. As he drained her to the fine point right before death he scryed her mind with his abilities and saw her playing blood games in her past. This was the next step forward for her, a Master who truly loved it and what was more needed the deep rich blood that coursed through her veins.

Sandy rose on her heels and brushed her blonde hair away as I lay Cindy down on the floor. She looked at her lifeless friend and wondered if she were dead or just exhausted. With the knew blood coursing through my veins all my powers were much stronger and I could easily read her thoughts. “Ah, my new little pet, your friend is on the doorstep of death,” I whispered to her as I leaned in close to her exposed tender neck, “But soon enough you will be with her on that gateway and then I will then show you both the gift of the undead.”

Sandy just smiled a little as her lips quivered and then she reached down to rub her throbbing clit hard as he tore through the sensitive flesh on her neck. His fangs as they pierced her skin sent her into orgasm and she bucked and rode her hand even as she started to feel drained and as if she were indeed dying.

I quickly lay her down next to Cindy and at once stood up to remove my pants. As I did I pushed down the cumbersome boxers I wore as well and lay down between the two. Grabbing each ones head in a hand I pulled their heads towards my cock. But more directly right to my large thighs. The essence they would feed on would be the blood in this region. You see when a female vampire needs blood the best source is near a man’s genitals were he exudes the blood and energies of life giving. Where as I on the other hand could draw blood from any area of the body and grow stronger.

Each girl wearily opened her mouth and with one on each side I felt their hungry new fangs sink into my thighs. It didn’t take long before they sucked with vigor and their needs were sated at least for the time being. I allowed them to take their fill before sliding each one away. The next few moments were the roughest for any fledgling vampire, the girl’s bodies went into cardiac arrest and shock. I watched as their physical attributes changed slightly, each ones hair grew a bit thicker and their already well shaped bosoms now became fuller and perky where they had sagged before. Each girl’s eyes had as well grown a bit illuminated with a dull inner glow. In time this would progress to a full night time shine that only they and I would be aware of. This would allow them to see and hunt in the night if need be.

I watched them go through the range of changes carefully, I was prepared to destroy either one if complications arose. This was always a vulnerable time for a new fledgling vampire for their body could reject the blood they had consumed from me or the other sources they may find and then they could fall victim to a darker metamorphosis. I had seen this happen in more than one fledgling as the years had gone by. In my earlier attempts to convert some of the less than perfect applicants such awful creatures had been forged from my ignorance and trials.

One such had been a drunk in the early years after world war two. His mind had been pretty well gone and he was down and out and desperate enough to give himself over willingly. I told him that the changes that would occur, or so I had thought they would occur as they had in the movies. It didn't take three bites though as many movies would have you believe it had only taken one, one that drained them of as much blood as a body could take before its heart stopped beating. In the instance just before the heart is to stop, a vampire must halt their draining and then feed the one chosen to except our life and misery themselves. The timing had been flawless and what happened was this downtrodden man had drank himself into a stupor and had so much liquor flowing throw his veins that his blood had stopped flowing a few seconds before his heart had slowed its pumping. The result had been an uneasy one. His body had so much alcohol coursing through it that he had been able to survive for quite some time longer than he should have been able to. So when I had given him the gift of immortal life the change had been dramatically altered from what I had expected. The man's body had taken the gift as he drank from my open veins and then he had suddenly started the convulsing. That much had been normal as I had expected, but that had been all that was normal.

The man's flesh tightened on his body and he gained immediate muscle mass and then the changes took a turn for the worse. His body had then started to shrivel and his flesh hung loosely from his bones as his face became disfigured and he foamed at the mouth. No longer did he have a need for blood, the figure quickly turned its back on me and then loped through the alley on all fours in search of whatever it was that was fueling his desires. I followed quickly around the turns and alleyways only to witness him biting through the flesh of another homeless person and he devoured their skin in a rapid cannibalistic fever. In little time all that was left was the poor person's bones and hair. The rest had been consumed and used to make my creation stronger. He turned to face me and his eyes were blood red and glowing in a feral blaze. I had learned then what dominations could be created without much thought or care. I wondered if I should leave this monstrosity in the alleyways to destroy the homeless population and all the miscreants that inhabited the area at one time or another but in all good conscience I could not. This led to the discovery of what would kill a beast of my making and as I snapped the creature's neck it or he rather had turned on me and eyes still seemingly on fire had bore right through me. I tried to snap the neck the rest of the way but the only change that brought was this horrid things anger and rage, it had opened its mouth and turned to consume the flesh on my arm. I gave its neck one final twist and then pulled with all the might I had and ripped its head from its torso and carried it away into the night.

To this day I do not know what happened to the body but the man's head rests below the levels of one of my homes deep in a cellar where it still twists and turns looking to feed on anything or anyone that gets near it. Now having thought back about all of that I watched as the girls writhed as the essence of immortality coursed through their veins. The girls had come to lay still now and then as their eyes opened I knew that this attempt was successful at least in its initial stages. The girls had managed to work their ways back to their knees and were now focusing their cat like eyes on me. I watched as they licked the last traces of blood from their lips and then slid those pink little tongues back inside their mouths. Cindy and Sandy were now mine, more than they had ever hoped to find in a master they had found in me. I now was their master more than any submissive would find with their master as my very blood and being coursed through their bodies.

"Blood is the life and I am your master," I told them.

"Yes, master," they replied in unison, their bodies sliding against one another as they could feel the strong passion so much more intense than their human lusts had been pushing them on.

"Now, I will tell you why you were chosen. I have not had a vampire to keep me company ever in the past, all the attempts I had made have failed. I think it may have been due to weak subjects and you two seemed to have a strong bond with each other and the lifestyle that I have searched for. I took the both of you as a simple precaution if something were to go wrong with one of you I had hoped the conversion would not find problems with the other. Also I thought that since you were friends and connected in that way and so openly bi-sexual and compatible with one another that it would be, as long as no problems arose, a two for one deal."

The girls both smiled and Cindy was the first to respond, "Master, we would both have come to you and taken you on simply because of your dark appeal but now having been given this immortal unbreakable bond with you we will service you until your hearts content and do as you as and require of us."

"What are the rules and stipulations we need to learn though, sir," Sandy chimed in.

"Your rules are simple and yet complex dears," Mason started, "Your first rule is now you are creatures of the night, gone is your normally daily routines and lifestyles. I will provide any monetary aid and comforts you need and as well you will reside with me in whatever domicile I choose. I will elaborate slightly for you as time goes on but for now the simple plan is this. You may venture out in the day but only on the grounds here simply because you will weaken quickly by the daylight. It's only in the movies that daylight will kill a vampire but it will in truth weaken any with less strength than I possess. Also you will not feed for the first months without my assistance I must teach you the ways of the hunt and how to lure your prey in. And finally as the lifestyle that you are so acutely submersed in already is still fully intact when you are with me. I expect your complete obedience and will accept nothing less, if you choose to defy me you will be punished accordingly. And trust me on this, my punishments will go far worse than any you could have experienced at the hands of a human master. Think carefully before you speak simply because you must remember that your bodies are now immortal and I am the only one who knows how to kill you up to this point."

Both girls pondered this new wisdom and then each slithered her way seductively to either side of my bare legs. "Let us please you now master." Cindy whispered.

Two sets of hands stroked up and down the length of my legs and with each pass the girls would brush a hand to my cock or balls. I watched as they decided who was going to pleasure me first with their mouths and Cindy leaned forward as Sandy stroked my shaft and pulled rock hard shaft towards her companions mouth. Cindy sucked the mushroom tip and I could feel her snake like tongue run over the ridges on the head of my cock. She had her full lips wrapped around the my cock and then slipped her mouth farther down the shaft until her throat contracted around the head and I could feel her tongue caressing the underside of my member. The whole time I spent trying to concentrate on that feeling her partner Sandy was between my legs lapping at my balls with her persistent tongue. What I had failed to notice though was the fact that each girl now had a hand between her counterparts legs. There fingers were nowhere to be seen as they pumped them inside each other's moist pussies.

Cindy kept her mouth working up and down my rigid shaft as Sandy slipped behind her kneeling form and lay down behind her scootching underneath her cute little bubble bum. In a moments time the really exquisite blow job I was receiving turned into the most mind altering oral sex of my hundred plus years. The eyeteeth that had formed inside Cindy's mouth from her incisors were now digging into my enormous manhood on the sides and I could feel her trying to get the nectar of blood and cum both from her master's prick. Her tongue danced along my shaft even as she nibbled on the side ridges of my cock and the cum that she was trying to coax from deep inside my balls was now well on its way through the shaft. I grabbed her head and thrust deeper than any woman had been able to take me before and fucked her throat with all my might. I knew I would not choke her or kill her with my fleshy lance and she was as respondent as I had hoped. She knelt there as Sandy licked her pussy and gulped down load after load of my warm cum. She wasn't sated with one or two mouthfuls and even as I shot the last of my seed in her waiting mouth she was starting over again running her tongue over my shaft and making sure I would maintain the erection she now held in her mouth with a smile.

Stay tuned more to come in this tale.