Dangerous Piercing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,439 Followers

Julie said, “I told you so, Darling. When are you going to insist on Natalie being pierced like me?” Dennis said, “Immediately – Natalie, we must get this done to you straight away!”

Natalie said “No way!” and meant it. She now had a much-changed view of her relationship with her husband. Dennis had offered her to be fucked by other men and now he had fucked one of her friends in front of her. No more would she do anything to please him!

Natalie didn’t want to let Dennis fuck her that night but he forced her to let him and all the way through the sex he gave Natalie a running commentary about how good it had been with Julie because of the intense feelings he had from the rings in her clit and labia.

Natalie was turned off the sex by all of this and didn’t reach an orgasm at all. This was the beginning of the end for Natalie.

Over a period of weeks after the Julie episode, Dennis worked continually on Natalie to have her clit pierced and rings in her labia. Despite all of her protests, Dennis was winning! Finally, Natalie realized she would have to give in or Dennis would leave her – it had come to that!

Natalie was reluctant to have any adornment in her genitals because her clit was super sensitive and this was where she gained her arousal during sex. Her clit was so sensitive she could bring herself to orgasm by just touching it, either during sex or if she wanted, on the rare occasions, to masturbate herself.

Finally she gave in! Boy, she wasn’t happy about it at all but agreed this was the last thing to keep them together. If she refused, Dennis said he was off.

Dennis made an appointment with Gus again and he accompanied her on the visit. Natalie made it very clear to Gus she was there under protest and didn’t want the piercing done at all. Gus said it was up to Dennis who immediately gave the go ahead.

Gus was his obnoxious self again and this time said to Natalie, “O.K. get your top off first and then drop everything else – I want you completely naked for this operation!” Natalie questioned why he wanted her top off but it was to no avail as Dennis told her not to be silly and to hurry up. Soon Natalie was naked, completely naked, not even her shoes were left on! Gus helped lift her onto his special table which had a pair of stirrups at the foot and proceeded to place her feet in them. He then did up the straps holding her feet in the stirrups and then spread the frames forcing her legs widely apart, and exposing her openly to anyone who looked. Natalie had a thought in the back of her mind that Dennis may have been doing this partly because he wanted others to look at her spread wide open as she was.

Gus felt her clit and labia extensively and decided he would place a ring in each side of her outer labia and one ring in her clit. He would recommend additional rings in her inner labia at a later date when she had realized how good it all was. All of this feeling up by Gus had her aroused despite herself and she was starting to drip from her cunt. Gus touched this wetness and smiled at her lewdly.

He method of operation was different this time in that he injected several lots of anaesthetic into her genital area and she soon became quite numb there. Gus told her that she wasn’t to wriggle at all during the operation and to make sure, she was to be strapped down on the table. Two straps were pulled tightly holding her arms above her head and fastened to the table, and another strap was fixed around her belly and pulled very tight. This latter strap caused her a deal of discomfort but Gus told her it was for her own benefit as she could be damaged if she moved during the operation.

Natalie had never felt so exposed before in her whole life. Here she was tied to a table with her legs wide apart and several men were looking closely at what was going on. Yes, the extra three men had come in to watch what was being done.

She couldn’t see anything of what was being done to her and kept her eyes shut tightly throughout the whole procedure. She could feel someone pressing down on her pubic area and could also feel hands on her inner thighs and her lower legs were being stroked. Dennis was watching intently and came up and felt up her breasts and attempted to kiss her several times, but she clamped her lips shut and turned her head when he tried to kiss her.

After what seemed like hours, Gus announced it was all over and she should like quietly for about 10 minutes to wait until the anaesthetic had worn off. He released the belt around her belly and rubbed her belly and down to her pubic hair to start the circulation of her blood – or at least that was what he said! He also released her arms from the table fixture but kept them strapped together for the time being. He kept the straps around her feet in the stirrups and she remained lewdly displayed for everyone to see.

Natalie began to feel intense pain in her genital area and told Gus all about it. He said she was a sissy and said he would give her some painkillers as soon as he released her from the table.

After a while, they undid the straps and she was able to sit up on the table. She couldn’t bring her legs together very well because of the intense pain she was feeling. This pain became worse and although she took all of the painkillers Gus gave her, it didn’t relieve much of the pain at all.

Dennis took her home after they had dressed her in clothes as best they could and she had to be carried out to the car as she couldn’t walk, partly because of the pain and secondly because she couldn’t get her legs together enough again because of the intense pain.

Later that night Natalie was screaming with pain and Dennis became scared something was wrong. At 4am in the morning Natalie was screaming louder and insisted Dennis take her immediately to the hospital emergency area. Dennis carried Natalie out to the car and carefully drove them to the hospital where a specialist doctor saw her almost immediately.

He shook his head sadly when he saw her genital area. He said, “Whoever was the butcher who did this – he should be hung, drawn and quartered at the very least, and what a stupid woman you were to want this to be done to yourself!” Natalie soon told him who had insisted and how she had protested in vain. The doctor told Dennis in no uncertain terms what he thought of him and dismissed him from the examination room.

The doctor then told Natalie he would immediately remove the rings, all of them, from her genital area and he hoped his dreaded fears would not be realized. Natalie wanted anything at all which would take away the pain and anguish she was suffering. The doctor, using sterilized equipment, deadened the genital area and proceeded to carefully remove the rings.

He announced the damage done was as he had thought and the worst had happened. Natalie asked when the pain would cease and what did he mean by his comments. He said. “ The rings in your labia are infected probably though using non sterilized equipment but the ring in your clitoris is the main problem because the butcher has severed most of the nerves in your clitoris and this is now a dead organ of your body. You will no longer feel any sensation from any stimulation and sex will now not have any pleasure for you!” He went on, “You will be lucky if you feel anything at all down there as most of the nerves in your clitoris are connected through the walls in your vagina and through the rather popular “G” spot from which much of the excitement of sex is initiated!”

This news shocked Natalie and she was told she would have to remain in bed in the hospital for at least 5 days until the infection was under control. The doctor told her it was a particularly virulent form of infection that had shown up so quickly. It was lucky she had come to the hospital because she could have died from the infection alone.

Lying in her hospital bed gave Natalie plenty of time to think about her future. Dennis came to visit her each day but she refused to see him and also refused to accept his messages. He was desperately sorry for what he had put her through but this didn’t do anything for Natalie.

The doctor came in regularly and inspected her genital area and was pleased to announce the infection was clearing up nicely. He also did some complicated tests which would show if there was any permanent damage to her clitoris. Unfortunately the news was not good at all – she had no response to the tests and the doctor had to tell her she had a nerveless clitoris and she would not be likely to be aroused again in the future. Natalie reached her lowest ebb on the day she left hospital. She didn’t want to go home to where Dennis would be and wanted to go to a hotel instead but Dennis insisted she go home and they would start life afresh.

It didn’t work out that way at all. Natalie refused anything Dennis tried to do for her and she battled on by herself doing very limited housework and preparation of meals. Although she prepared meals for Dennis, they were simply meals and they were thrust in front of him with no affection at all. He was finished as far as Natalie was concerned.

Natalie experiment touching her clit with her fingers but to no avail – her clit was dead. She tried stimulating her clit with a vibrator but this also had no effect and was of no use in her cunt because although she could feel it in there, it was just like rubbing her hands together – there was not pleasurable sensation at all. She could feel it, but nothing exciting about it.

Natalie reached a desperate decision. She had to try having sex to really see if it was all dead there. She dressed herself up as sexily as she could, although there was no feeling about what she was doing, and went off in her car in search of sex.

Although she had attracted men just by her appearance when she was dressed sexily, she started to realize that it was more than just the clothes which made her appealing. She had to feel sexy too and this was something she just couldn’t do properly. Eventually she found a neatly dressed man standing at a bus stop obviously waiting for his bus to come along. She stopped the car alongside him and, with her dress pulled up well above the tops of her legs and showing her cunt to him, she asked him if he would like a ride home. He couldn’t believe his luck and was quickly in the car alongside her. She continued to leave her dress up high and watched as his eyes couldn’t leave her pubic area. She drove off until she came to a large, rather secluded parking area alongside the main road.

She quickly removed her blouse and her skirt and laid back on the seat and simply said to the man, “Fuck me quickly, please – I want you to fuck me now!” The man needed no further asking and he quickly undid his pants, slid them down around his ankles and with his cock standing really firm and erect, he moved towards her waiting cunt. He entered her, moved slowly and gradually built up his speed until he was fucking her as fast as he could go. She felt nothing. She knew he was inside her and moving his cock in and out, but there was no sensation at all. She was finished with sex for good. The man came inside her with a violent spasm and sprayed his cum onto the walls of her cunt. She felt nothing and only knew he had cum inside her because of his body movements on her.

Natalie thanked the man for fucking her and told him she would drive him to his home. He dressed himself and asked her why she had chosen him for such a wonderful fuck. Natalie didn’t feel like telling him about her troubles and simply said she was getting even with her rotten husband who had been dreadfully nasty to her. The man didn’t really accept this and insisted Natalie tell him the truth. She began to cry and couldn’t help herself. She blurted out the truth and sobbed and sobbed in his arms. She told him she was going to kill herself on the way home after she had driven him to his home.

The man was more understanding than Natalie had thought and comforted her with love and affection. He told her he wasn’t married and lived a lonely life by himself. Suddenly he asked Natalie to come and live with him, at least until she had sorted out her life. He would make no impositions on her and she would be free to come and go as she pleased. Natalie thought about this, but the thought of no sexual pleasure in the future was driving her mad. She agreed to go to his house and look at it, but gave no guarantee she would stay there. She did have a look at the house and it was more than a house, it was a home. The man, Trevor, was very neat and tidy and the home was spotlessly clean.

Natalie decided suddenly that this might be O.K. for a week or so and agreed to stay at his home. He showed her a clean neat room which was obviously the guest room and told her she could stay there as long as she liked and was free to do as she wished. He would make no advances to her and she could tell him what she wanted to do in the future. Natalie settled in very well. She went back to her home the next day, when Dennis wasn’t at home, and collected all of her clothes and personal items. She installed herself in Trevor’s home and became rather comfortable in no time at all.

Trevor asked no questions about her problems and only asked how she was settling in. She began to help with the housework and she cooked the meals for them both. She was starting to like Trevor but didn’t feel there was any future together as she was now a nothing as far as sex was concerned.

After a couple of months, she walked up to Trevor as he returned from his work and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. She realized kissing did have pleasure associated with it but this didn’t extend to a sexual pleasure. Trevor was excited and told her he had fallen in love with her practically from their first meeting. They held hands now and kissed regularly. She felt some form of pleasure but still not sexual. After weeks of kissing and fondling with very little response on her part, she wondered what would happen if she attempted to fuck again! She asked Trevor if he would help her again by fucking her and for her to see if there was any response in her body. Trevor was really excited about it. Not at all because he just wanted to fuck her, but because he wanted to try anything which would help her with her problem.

That night, they climbed into his large bed and carefully caressed one another until Trevor was very aroused. Natalie decided this was to be the big test. She rolled onto her back, spread her legs as wide as she could and asked Trevor, as nicely as she could, to make love to her!

Trevor acted the perfect gentleman he is and very carefully moved his erect cock into her cunt. She couldn’t feel anything at first, but as he slowly and carefully slid his cock backward and forward in her, she began to feel something! She wasn’t sure what it was, but urged Trevor to continue moving in her as long as possible as she wasn’t sure what she was feeling. At last it became too much for Trevor and he came, jetting his sperm deeply inside her. She hung on to him for a long while wondering what she had really felt during his careful sex act.

Natalie didn’t want to do anything more that night and asked Trevor if he would understand that she was in need of a rest and thinking period. He was more than understanding and simply held her hand until they were asleep.

The next evening, Natalie again asked Trevor to make love to her, just as he had the previous night. Again this didn’t produce much response on her part, but she did feel something and she began to regain some hope.

After a week of fucking just once a night, Natalie decided she should seek some professional help. She returned to the hospital where she had been treated on the first shocking night and was delighted when the same doctor remembered her and asked how he could help her. She explained everything about what had happened since he had last seen her and told him how helpful Trevor had been. The doctor examined her carefully and at first was very quiet as he conducted tests on her genital area. After he had finished he looked into her eyes and saw tears forming as she realized he didn’t have any good news for her. But he did. He had found a small degree of response from her clitoris and expressed the thought that time might just provide some improved sensation in the future. He asked her to come back and see him in one month and he would test her again.

Delighted with her news, Natalie could hardly wait for Trevor to come home from work – she had decided not to ring him at work rather to tell him when he would be holding her in his arms.

Trevor didn’t know she was going to see the doctor and was agreeably surprised when she told him she had been. When she told him the doctor had felt there was some glimmer of hope in the future he was really excited and hugged her and kissed her for some time. Natalie wanted him to fuck her there and then, but decided she would continue with the plan they had been using, just one long, slow fuck each night until there was some indication of improvement.

After a month of their plan, Natalie told Trevor she was going to see Dr. Castle that day and she felt sure she was feeling more and more sensation now than a month ago. Dr. Castle was excited when she entered his consulting room and her explanation of more feeling than before delighted him. Again he carefully examined her and conducted his usual tests. He smiled as he told her that she was right, there was an increase of response but still it was small and not to get too excited about the news. He had a further idea which he explained to her. There was a visiting neurosurgeon at the hospital on this very day and Dr. Castle wanted Natalie to see him immediately.

As luck would have it, the specialist agreed to consult with Natalie and met with her within the hour. When he examined her and saw the damage which had been created he was quite upset and said he wanted to do anything he could to help her. His examination was quite long and Natalie was embarrassed because she was being exposed for so long, but Dr. Castle was there too and several nurses and she didn’t feel quite so bad when she thought about the terrible treatment she had been handed by Gus.

Over an hour later, when every bone in Natalie’s body was aching, Dr. Hermrose announced he thought he might just be able to perform a delicate operation which might, just might, give her more sensation in her clitoris. Natalie was delighted and couldn’t thank Dr. Hermrose enough. An operation was scheduled for 3 days later.

Natalie entered the hospital full of hope, and Trevor accompanied her all the way. Dr. Castle was really impressed with Trevor and told him so. He said not many men would treat Natalie so well with such a terrible problem which she had. Trevor beamed, but told Dr. Castle it was more than just a matter of treating Natalie well – he had fallen in love with her and wanted to marry her, but hadn’t asked her because he wanted her to get the results of the operation first.

The operation proceeded with Natalie given a full anaesthetic and completely unaware of what was happening to her. Dr. Hermrose operated with all of his skill as a micro surgeon and managed to use a very new technique which enabled him to fuse several damaged nerves together. These were not single joining of each nerve rather the joining of a cluster with the hope this would restore more sensation for Natalie. After the operation was completed and Natalie had recovered, she found Trevor sitting patiently alongside her bed waiting for her to surface from the anaesthetic. Later, Dr. Hermrose came to see her and told her he was pleased with the operation and had some hopes of more sensation, but not to get excited because the proof of the operation success was with her, not his hopeful thinking. As Natalie had a catheter inserted she was securely bandaged around the genital area and Dr. Hermrose told her Dr. Castle would be conducting his test in about 5 days. Dr. Hermrose had to leave the hospital next day to do work at other hospitals but he wanted her to contact him with the answers to her tests as soon as she could. He said the technique he had used had never been tried on a damaged clitoris before and had mainly been concentrated on back and leg nerve damage – a definitely different proposition.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,439 Followers