Dangerous Piercing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,453 Followers

Dr. Castle conducted his tests when the time was right and he could hardly keep the grin off his face when he told Natalie there had been a much greater response but still only about ½ what it should be in an ordinary person. Natalie was delighted and said she couldn’t wait to get home to try things with Trevor to really test the operation. Dr. Castle said Trevor was a very lucky man, in more ways than one, and he said that with a twinkle in his eye! Natalie said she loved Trevor, but couldn’t ask any man to stay with her if she couldn’t have a somewhat normal relationship with him.

In due course, Natalie was discharged from the hospital. When she arrived home, she told Trevor she hoped for some success but didn’t want to rush things and hoped he would wait for another couple of weeks until the soreness had dissipated. Trevor was only too pleased to wait and said he didn’t mind at all. Natalie hugged him and thanked him for his patience. When they were in bed and holding hands, Natalie told him he had waited long enough without reward! She moved down into the bed and found his erect cock, held it in her hand stroking it gently until she placed it in between her lips and began sucking it. Trevor protested it wasn’t necessary, but Natalie insisted and continued to suck as well as she could. It didn’t take Trevor long to cum with all of this treatment and she wouldn’t allow him to withdraw his cock from her mouth and made him cum in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and told him she wanted him to know how much she cared for him.

Two weeks later, Natalie told Trevor it was time for the big test. She had carefully rubbed her clit in the last 2 days and was pleased she had felt something which was much more than before. As they rolled into bed and caressed one another, Natalie told Trevor this was the last big test and if this didn’t work she would have to think seriously about their future together. Trevor smiled. He rolled over onto Natalie, began their ritual arousal exercise and eventually when he thought she was ready, he gently inserted his cock into her cunt. As he entered, Natalie sighed and said, “I can feel something good. Keep going!” Trevor needed no more urging and proceeded to fuck Natalie as gently but as thoroughly as possible. The more he fucked her, the more excited she became. When it was time to cum he asked Natalie what she felt. She screamed, “I love you, I love you – I can feel you in me!”

Trevor came like a railway engine! Natalie screamed again “I love you, I love you - I really can feel your cock in me and I can feel a mini orgasm coming!” With that, she shuddered and collapsed back on the bed happier than she had been for months! At last something good was happening to her!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,453 Followers