Dangerous Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The masked man pushed a button on his cell phone; a mini-van arrived to the driveway and seven masked men in black overalls ran into the house. They took Eric by surprise, taped his hands behind his back with duct tape and put a dirty rag in his mouth and taped over it. Then Frank got the same treatment. Thereafter they were laid on the table in the basement, their trousers and underwear pulled down to their ankles which where taped together. One of the men told them that whipping, raping and blackmailing a biker's wife are stupid things to do. Then a hard and merciless caning began. The men took turns in the whipping. Other men where searching for the pictures and damaging everything valuable. Some of them had hammers, other had small axes and they destroyed his expensive flat screen TV, the new video camera on a tripod and damaged all furniture in the whole house. When they had to piss they did it on the beds, in the wardrobes, on the expensive carpets, on the furniture and everywhere else but the toilet. The men found a laptop and a digital camera and one extra memory stick, which they took with them. They threatened to castrate Frank if he didn't tell them where to find all pictures and he didn't dare to do anything but tell them the truth. He even told them about his private collection in the bedroom.

Before the men left the house, they removed the tape from Frank's wrists and told Eric and Frank not to try to contact Anita in any way, or go to the police and what should happen to them if they did.

Roland had left his home early in the Saturday morning and when he came back at noon he showed Anita color prints of some digital pictures showing Eric and Frank's hard caned bottoms and thighs, the damaged home movie, video camera and furniture. He told her that he was promised that those two assholes were unable to sit at least for two weeks. Then he burnt the pictures and never told her any further details about who visited Frank's house and what happened there.

Thanks to his connections in the club, Roland had been able to get a nice two-room apartment to Anita within a week. She was thankful for he had saved her from the pimps and didn't complain when Roland wanted her to move out of their house. He told her that he needed time to think over their relation. She was grateful to him because he had not filed for divorce yet. Anita had felt humiliated but avoided to say anything when Roland hired a young beautiful housekeeper who moved into their house. Anita worked hard, kept herself in good shape, didn't date and didn't abandon her hope of Roland taking her back again. She knew that the time worked for her because she had been a good wife in many different ways. Even when she was replaced in the bed, her hope was that Roland after some time should miss her in so many other ways that he asked her to come back.

12