Dangerous Virtuality

Story Info
He learns the consequences of his actions.
1.4k words
4.03
48k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on his cock and slowly rotated her hips in small circles. He moaned around the gag in his mouth. He was totally helpless, tied to a narrow plank that rested on two packing crates. His feet were tied tightly together and secured to the plank. His arms had been pulled under the plank and his hands tied together.

I stood and watched while the whore I’d hired worked him up to a fever pitch. She leaned forward and licked his nipples causing them to harden under her tongue. The look in his eyes was fear, but his body betrayed him. He was, no doubt, more excited than he’d ever been.

The whore slipped his cock out of her cunt and knelt beside the prisoner. She held his cock in her hand; slowly, gently stroking it. She was a good actress. She actually seemed to be excited by what she was doing. Maybe she was. Maybe she’d never had a man at her mercy before. Whatever her real feelings, she was worth the thousand dollars I’d paid her. She stuck out her tongue for him to see. It must have been four inches long. She waggled the tip and lightly touched it to the slit in the end of his cock. He couldn’t move at all, but his cock jumped as if hit by an electric shock. She suddenly engulfed his entire cock with one downward stroke of her head.

“Don’t get carried away,” I ordered her. “I don’t want him coming. That’s for later. He doesn’t need it badly enough yet.”

He looked at me with pleading in his eyes. Unintelligible sounds fought their way around the gag in his mouth.

She backed off his cock and worked him with only her tongue. The tip of her tongue found its way to every point on the surface of his cock. His muffled cries for release, both sexual and otherwise, spewed from around the gag in a continuous stream and his cock quivered and throbbed as if it were an entity in itself.

She flattened her tongue and laved the shaft with long, slow licks from the base to the glans where she lingered briefly on each upward stroke to flick her tongue against the sensitive ridge. Then, it was back to the base, and yet another stroke up a different section of his shaft. I let her continue this form of torture for a good hour, never providing him enough friction to get him off, but just enough to keep him at the brink.

I knelt down with my lips almost touching his ear. “Would you like to come?” I asked.

He nodded his head frantically and mumbled through the gag.

“I’ll bet you’d be willing to do anything to get to shoot your come into her pretty mouth, wouldn’t you?”

More nodding and mumbling.

“I’ll bet you have a lot of questions, don’t you?” I asked as I took the gag from his mouth.

“Oh, thank you for taking that out. Yes, why are you doing this to me?” he asked gulping air as if he’d been denied that too.

“All in due time,” I answered. “You fancy yourself quite the poet, don’t you? I’ve read some of your poetry and I have to be honest with you. It’s not very good, and really quite unimaginative.”

“I don’t know what my poetry has to do with this,” he said as he looked down at the whore licking his cock.

I nodded to the whore and she took his entire cock in her mouth again and sucked rhythmically. He gasped and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to come. She squeezed his shaft just beneath the glans with her thumb and forefinger, stifling his efforts. I was impressed. She really was good at her work.

“Your poetry has gotten you into a lot of trouble this time. That’s what it has to do with it,” I told him. “You should have been more careful about sending it out where it can be found. I found it, where it never should have been, and now you’re in this mess.”

“I still don’t understand,” he said. “What did I ever do to you to make you want to do this to me?”

What a dense bastard he was. Did I have to spell it out for him?

“You sent your poetry to someone you shouldn’t have been sending anything to and insinuated yourself into my life. You thought you were safe here, thousands of miles away on a different continent from where my life was unraveling. You thought you could play games with my life and that you were anonymous, hidden behind your email address under a pseudonym. You know, it was too easy to find you. It’s just amazing how much information a simple email header can provide that’s traceable to an internet service provider where a clerk can be bribed for a real name and address. The hardest part was the long flight here, but I enjoyed the scenery. The rest was easy.”

“Oh no, now I know who you are,” he said. “Please, let me go. I won’t do it again, please.”

“Ah, that’s nice to hear,” I said. “The great poet, online lover and disciplinarian pleading for mercy, I like it. Not quite such a big man when you are confronted with the consequences of your actions, are you?”

“No, I’m not a big man. I just want to go home. Please let me leave,” he whined.

“No, we have more business to get out of the way,” I answered. “You might even enjoy some of it.”

The whore still worked on his cock and had steadfastly refused to let it soften during our conversation.

“It’s OK. You can finish him off now,” I told the whore.

She really went to work on him then. She licked his balls, then sucked his cock in rapid strokes with her mouth sealed firmly around his shaft and her head bobbing up and down over his crotch

I remained kneeling by his head and watched his eyes for signals that he was about to come. I took the gun from my pocket and held it down by the floor so he wouldn’t see it until he was ready.

He was breathing hard now and squirming as much as his bonds would allow. The whore squeezed his nipple with one hand and stuck a finger up his ass with the other as she continued to suck his cock for all she was worth. That was enough to do it.

His scream was a primal sound as his come shot into her mouth.

I stood up, pointed the gun toward his face and pulled the trigger just as recognition registered in his eyes. The blast was deafening in the small room and the whore screamed as she leaped away from his cock. What had been a stream of come shooting out of his cock turned into a yellow stinking dribble of piss and the stench of human excrement enveloped the room. When I had fired the gun, his bladder and sphincter had both let go. I’d heard that could happen, but had never seen it.

“You killed him. Oh no, don’t hurt me,” pleaded the whore who was now cowering in the corner.

“No one is going to hurt you,” I said as I reached down and took her hand. I helped her to her feet and walked her to her clothes that were piled next to the filth still tied to the plank.

She dressed and I made her look at his face. There was no gunshot wound. Then I showed her that he was still breathing.

“He’s not dead,” I told her. “He’s not even wounded. He’s just passed out from the shock. You can go now.”

She left on wobbly legs and didn’t look back.

I stood over him as he recovered consciousness and my face was the first thing he saw.

“Am I in hell?” he asked.

“Not yet, but it could still happen,” I told him. “It was easy to find you this time. It will be easier if there has to be a next time and the outcome won’t be as pleasant. If you contact her again, I’ll be back,” I said as I closed the door behind me.


Readers: If you liked my story, please let me know. You can tell me if you hated it too, but I’m hoping it will be well received. It’s my first try. Thanks.