Dangerous Weather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balaak
Balaak
314 Followers

"Oh, Matt!" Tracy moaned.

I angled the helmet at her opening and she slowed enough to tease herself with it. She froze for a second, and then shifted to sit with her opening directly on the top of my dick. If I moved, it would penetrate. I didn't have to because she wasn't waiting. She thrust her hips down harder than I would have thrust into her. She wanted it in and didn't want to wait.

"Oh, Matt!" She yelled out as she sank down onto me.

I didn't have to do anything. Tracy was wild on me, lifting herself up and down as she fucked me. I marveled at her beauty as she made my dick disappear into her over and over. It felt so good, so wonderful, so hot and wet. I grabbed the flare of her hips and held on. She groaned in lust and fucked me harder. She wasn't messing around. All the way up, and then all the way down in one slamming movement.

The look on her face said she wasn't regretting it.

"I'm not wearing a condom, Tracy."

She gasped. "I don't care. Come in me."

"Are you sure?" I was worried.

"Yes! I want you to shoot in me. Shoot it all in me. Deep!" Her eyes were closed as she hammered herself up and down on me.

That was it for me. I pulled her hips down hard on me and ground my hips in wild circles under hers. She knew what was happening and ground back against me. Convulsions started hitting me as she screamed out and quivered violently. I pushed up as far as I could, my dick pushing deep inside and I let the sperm gush out of me and into her. With each jerking spasm of sperm that shot into her, I figured it an early wedding present from me to them. She would never forget this, and neither would I.

We saved each other, I'm sure, from probable death. But I don't think we can tell anyone. We spent the last two days in bed, mostly. There would never be another chance, and we were going to enjoy it before it was all over.

Balaak
Balaak
314 Followers
12