Danglin' Dan Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers

I jerked and covered myself as best as I could as the door came open. "Get out!" I shouted at daddy as I lay there prone and completely naked as the day I was born (except for my titties and fur covered pubic mound).

Daddy turned red and then turned around. "Jessi," he said in his normal daddy voice. "I'm sorry Jessi. I didn't mean to loose my temper."

"Please leave daddy! Please!"

"I love you so much Jessi," I heard my sweet handsome precious daddy say as he walked into the hall and shut the door behind him.

"And I love you too daddy," I said after he had left.

How embarrassing! How humiliating! How was I ever going to face my daddy again? It didn't matter how. The fact is that I would and daddy would never mention it again (because that is the kind of daddy he is). He was firm and strict but he was the most forgiving human being in the world when it came to his precious baby.

I got up and slipped my panties on and quickly threw on an old pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt on. Dialing the phone I called my bestest girlfriend in the whole wide world (yeah, I told you about her earlier in the story) and my body was trembling when she answered.

Sally: Hello, you have reached the number of Sally. I would love to come to the phone but my slave driving parents have probably got me doing some kind of thing that keeps me from chatting, so leave your name and number after the beep and I will call you back! Have a great day!

Damn! Isn't that the shits! I sat on the edge of the bed and put my shoes on. My heart jumped when the phone rang. "It's for me Dad!" I yelled.

Me: "Hello?"

A female voice came on the other end.

Voice: "Listen here you little cunt! Leave my husband alone!"

Me: "Who is this?" I asked my voice trembling slightly.

Voice: "This is Dan's wife. He told me what how you made accusations about him and I will let you know that I don't appreciate it one little bit you little bitch!

Me: "It's all true! He's a pervert!" I yelled at Mrs. D.

Mrs. D: "I know it's not you little cunt! It's a bald faced lie!"

Me: "I know it's true Mrs. D. He shakes his nasty floppy dick at every young girl he sees!"

Mrs. D: "Listen to me you lying little whore! If I so much as see you or hear of you making those kind of accusations again, I will come over there and pull all your red hair out of your head and any place else I can find! Do you understand you stupid witch?"

Me: "Now you listen here. I'm not making that up. In fact, you better tell that no good pervert husband of yours that he better not try any of that shit again or else!"

Mrs D: "You can tell him yourself you little red headed bitch!"

I heard the phone sound like it hit the table and I could hear dumb-ass Dan's wife screaching in the background. I heard her yell something at him that wasn't very nice and then I heard a door slam. I was ready to hang up the phone when I heard a rustling sound in the background.

Mr. D: "Hi Jessi."

Me: "What do you want you fat pig?"

Mr. D: "I wanted to thank you Jessi."

Me: "Thank me?"

Mr. D: Oh yes Jessi! I wanted to thank you!"

Me: "And what would you have to thank me for you old bastard!"

Mr. D: "For a glance at the sweetest ass I have ever seen in my life Jessie! That's what!"

Me: "Sweetest ass? What are you talking about............?"

Mr. D: "I was watching you know!"

Me: "Watching? Watching what?"

Mr. D: "I was watching when your daddy had you bent over and had your precious pink panties pulled down around your ankles and was boarding your ass!"

Me: "Why you little slimy.........."

Mr. D: "And you know what else Jessi?"

Me: "Now listen here Dan!"

Mr D: "I'll tell you what else Jessi! The what else is that I was not only was I looking. I was looking from the other room!"

Me: "No! You couldn't have!"

Mr D: "Oh yes Jessi, I could have and I did! I not only was watching from the other room but I was stroking my cock while I was watching him beat your sweet little ass."

Me: "You can't just do that to people! I'll tell my daddy!"

Mr. D: "What, and risk another ass whipping? Good, I will watch that one too."

Me: "But...but....but"

Mr. D: "Yes, and I'll cum all over your panties again while I'm doing it!"

Me: "My panties? I don't believe you!"

Mr. D: Well then just look out your bedroom window!"

I scurried over to the window! There he was, standing in the window of his room. He smiled and waved!

Me: "Listen you little creepy shit! You better leave me alone!"

Mr. Dangelson smiled and held up a pair of my panties!

Me: "Oh my god you sick son-of-a-bitch! I'll get you if you don't leave me alone you stupid no good asshole!

Mr. D: "Well, give it your best shot you teasing little cunt! I'll be waiting!"

With that, he hung up the phone. I stood at my bedroom window opened mouthed while he stood in his window and laughed at me and waived my panties in the air. I glared at him and then the phone rang again!

Me: "Now listen you little bastard!"

Sally: "Hello?"

Me: "Oh, Hi Sally."

Sally: "Hi Jessi! What's wrong?"

Me: "Ummmmm.......nothing I can discuss now. Listen Sal, I need to talk to you!"

Sally: "Ok Jess, what about?"

Me: "About Danglin' Dan Dangelson!"

Sally: "What are you up to this time Jess?"

Me: "I've got a plan Sal. It's a real good plan too!"

Sally: "How come the sound of that makes me so nervous Jess?"

Me: "I think it's because you know me Sal! Just get the gang together and well go over it. Meet me at the old rail station at say, around 7. I'll be waiting!"

Sally: "Ok Jess, you know best. Bye."

I hung up the phone and then it was done. I was ready to put my plan into motion. Danglin' Dan would dangle at us girls for the very last time.

To be continued...

johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers
12