Dani - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I whispered. As she placed them in my hands I could tell that they were not ordinary pajamas. They were of fine dark blue silk, probably Oriental, with a subtle pattern. In the manner they were folded, I could see a monogram, my monogram, embroidered on the breast pocket. "Thank you," I managed to add. I seemed to be having trouble making any more than the most simple sentences.

I still had enough of my wits about me to realize that this was not the time to drop my pants right there, so I mumbled something supposed to sound polite and went into the bathroom. After quickly disrobing, I slipped into the pajamas. They felt sooo nice, like nothing I had ever worn. I tidied up my clothes, did a quick, quiet gargle, and returned to the bedroom.

Having turned down the bed, Dani was lying on the far side. She blessed me with her happiest smile and loving gaze, patting the empty side of the bed, inviting me to join her. I was beside her in a heartbeat, which must have been pretty damned quick considering how fast my heart was racing.

"You look wonderful, Bowser!" she purred.

"Nothing compared to you, my precious Dani!" Thank God! I had rediscovered the ability to speak at least semi-intelligently.

As our arms went around each other we kissed lightly. Then we lay silently together cheek to cheek, our bodies pressed together, only the fine fabric of our attire separating us. As I reveled in the sensation of her soft breath against my ear, I felt the joy I was already feeling explode a thousandfold. It shamed any fireworks I had ever known.

"Bowser?"

"Yes, my Love?"

"Any doubts?"

"No doubts, Darling!"

She disengaged from our embrace and rose to a sitting position. She carefully undid the bow and let the robe slip from her shoulders. Soft, smooth ivory shoulders. Firm, proud breasts capped with dark pink areoles and nipples. An angelic visage beaming down at me. Sensory overload coming down.

While her hands were undoing the buttons of my pajama top I, too, came to a sitting position. We returned to our embrace, our now bare chests pressed tightly together. I delighted in the pressure of her firm nipples against me.

"Dani, my Darling!" I blurted out. "I don't know how much more I can deal with!"

She pulled back. The angel had been replaced by an imp. With eyes twinkling, she grinned "Then take me, you fool! I'm yours!" Her nail was tracing little rings around my nipple.

With my right hand on her back I brought her left breast to my waiting lips while my left cupped her other. Dani's left hand went to the nape of my neck, holding my head to her breast, while she lightly raked my shoulders and back with the nails of her other hand.

"Oh, Bowser, Bowser, I love you so."

"Iimmpphhh," I responded. It was supposed to be "I love you, too," but my mouth wasn't ready to stop suckling at her breast.

After a time we were once again lying beside one another, exchanging passionate kisses while our hands caressed each other's back and shoulders.

"Dani, Dani, my Darling! You are so wonderful, so beautiful!"

"Oh, Bowser! You're everything I've always dreamed of and hoped for. I won't, I can't make you wait any longer!"

She found my hand and drew it down to her hip. I pulled myself up and knelt beside her. I looked into her eyes. There was no fear. No doubt. Only love and trust. And I knew that her feelings were a mirror of my own.

Looking down past her waist I saw pair of briefs in the same shade as her gown. There was a pronounced ridge running vertically from the juncture of her legs to the elastic waistband. She took my hand and placed it on the ridge. "It's waiting for you," she whispered.

I felt its firm throbbing warmth through the delicate fabric. Inwardly I uttered a prayer of thanks that I had experienced no revulsion, not even the faintest hesitation. "I'll cherish it always," I whispered in response.

She lifted her hips and I slid the dainty undergarment down her smooth pale thighs. I saw the swollen pink glans, the darker five-inch veined shaft, and two testicles in a tight sac, all nestled in a patch of shining auburn hair. Awestruck, I allowed a finger to delicately trace its length from scrotum to tip. I briefly touched the drop of fluid I found there, then brought the finger to my tongue, tasting her for the first time.

Gradually I became aware of he hands struggling with my pajama bottoms. Finally she got them down to my knees then wrapped a soft hand around my erection. "You're here! You're still with me!" she cried softly.

Although I had no conscious memory of planning this moment, I saw clearly what I wanted to do. When I had finished kicking off the pajamas, I lowered my head and took her penis into my mouth. Slowly I began to move my head to let my lips travel its length, thrilling in the wonder of the moment.

I needed no guidebook to interpret the urgent tugging on my thigh. Without releasing her from my mouth, I moved carefully to position myself above her, cautious to support my weight on my knees and elbows. She guided me between her waiting lips into her warm, moist mouth. Everything was as I hoped it would be and more, beyond happiness, beyond joy, beyond euphoria. The indescribable feeling was doubled by the certain knowledge that my Dani was feeling it, too.

There must have been some unspoken signal between our souls. Our ministrations to each other became more rapid, more deliberate. Then, as if on cue, her ejaculation filled my mouth while I felt mine erupt into hers. I was transported to a glorious place I had never been. We had, in that explosive moment, truly become one, our souls intertwined.

When I felt enough in command of my limbs and we had each reluctantly released the other's softening organ, I pushed myself back to lie by Dani's side. We lost ourselves in the love beaming from the other's eyes. Our lips met and our eager tongues mixed our semen.

It could not have been more perfect.