Dani & Mike's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any further hesitation, Dani opened her bedroom door and waited to hear Mike shouting and cursing at Doug. Instead she heard Doug call back. "Did you get lost, or do you want me to come back there?"

She blinked away the confusion and disbelief. "No, just a second," she said.

Dani walked over to the dresser and opened the top drawer. She pulled out a partially used tube of warming lubricant. She held it in her hands, gripping it tight, and closed her bedroom door. When she returned she saw Doug standing in front of one of the large windows.

"Great view," he said, as he looked beyond the city and caught her reflection.

Dani blushed, and lowered her head.

Doug turned around and moved closer to her. He took the lube, read the label, placed it on a table and then took her hand. "I want to warm you up first," he told her.

She felt her skin grow hot as he led her to the balcony doors, opened them and ushered her outside.

He walked her to the railing. She instinctively gripped the cool metal. He touched her breasts, and once again began to tease and taste her flesh. All the while Dani felt the contrasting temperature of his touch and the dancing wind that kissed her burning flesh.

Her gaze drifted down to the parking lot and the people on the sidewalks. Cars seemed to slow, but she knew it was only her imagination. The likelihood that anyone would look up at just the right time was slim, but still there was that small chance that someone she knew would see her. They would know that she was being seduced by someone other than Mike, and what about Mike. Had he parked the car where he could see her and Doug? Would he make the call now?

Dani felt Doug move away. His hand rested on her hips. "Spread your legs, Dani," he said. "You've drifted off somewhere and it's time to come back to me."

She blushed at having been chastised by the stranger. Yet, she felt compelled to do as he said. Willingly and without hesitation, she opened her legs and bent herself over the railing. The added space gave the wind outside the room needed to sweep up and caress her hot sex. She hissed at the rippling feeling of the air caressing her. When she felt the knowing pressure of Doug's tongue working on her sex, she looked down and spread her pussy lips so he could penetrate deeper.

The living room was empty. The kitchen bare and Mike was left to listen to the faint whisper of what the audio was able to pick up. What was occurring outside drove him mad. Dani had been so close to finding out that the phone was off. She had been so close to discovering that he had had no way of calling out to her.

The crash had startled them both.

Dani had jumped from the couch and Mike had pulled back from the computer. He had taken a deep breath, collected his thoughts and tried to comprehend what his girlfriend was going through and what it would mean to their relationship, once the night was over.

There was no question Mike wanted it over, but how and when did he interrupt? He kept waiting for Dani to pull the plug and she kept waiting for him to call. Yet, neither had done anything and the little game they were playing was spiraling out of control.

He had watched Doug come up from behind Dani; he knew he had whispered something to her, but he didn't know what. She had turned around and her words were too soft to pick up. When she left the room, he had watched Doug approach the window and take in the view. It was obvious that whatever they had discussed, it was not Doug leaving.

Doug turned and he knew Dani was back. She came into view of one of the cameras and handed Doug something. Mike leaned in, trying desperately to see what she'd given the man. When he had dropped it on the table, Mike stopped breathing. The lube seemed to be the brightest object on the screen. The couple disappeared out onto the balcony.

With a trembling hand he reached out and turned up the audio on his laptop, hoping he could pick up the sound of Dani calling for help. He didn't know what else to do any more.

Doug spun Dani around and faced her pussy. He went back to licking and drinking from the oozing mound. Her fingers were once again buried in his hair and pulling him into her. She felt the wind kiss her nipples. One hand moved from Doug's head; she twisted one of the hard pearls, pulled it tight and tormented it with violent pinches.

The scent of her arousal made her head spin and she breathed in the musky fragrance. Doug stood up and covered her mouth with a deep, searing kiss. She tasted herself; he turned her, lifted her with his hands and ordered her to wrap her legs around him.

When she was ready, he carried her back into the apartment and walked over to the other couch. She unwrapped her legs and he eased her down. His dick rubbed her stomach as he sat her onto the leather cushion. He reached for the lube.

Dani got on her hands and knees; she was done asking where Mike was. She was done playing games - the rest of the night, she was doing everything for herself. Mike hadn't bothered to call. He obviously was enjoying having her be some guy's sex queen. Good for him, and good for her.

She lifted her ass in the air, and waited for the sensation of Doug's strong fingers spreading her ass cheeks open.

When the feeling came it startled her, but she told herself to relax. He whispered words of encouragement and promised to stop when and if she asked. Dani had no doubt about that. There was nothing he had done to make her question his willingness to abide by her wishes.

The sound of a condom package being opened filled her mind. She heard the sound of the latex sheath and glanced back to see Doug's cock covered in a glistening well-lubed barrier.

"It's gonna hurt, but if you give it time, I think you'll be surprised. Don't forget to rub your pussy and fuck yourself. You'll be amazed at how hard you're gonna cum," he told her.

Dani nodded her head, felt Doug kiss her back. He trailed his tongue up her spine, behind her ear, and nuzzled the base of her scalp. She shivered. Goosebumps sprang up and coated her trembling flesh. One hand reached out to tease the globes of her breasts that swayed gently like pendulums. She moaned, pushed back and felt the slap of his dick and the warm lube on her butt cheek.

He continued to play with her skin and her nipples. Tiny nips were delivered to her shoulder, while his palms rubbed across her aureoles and brought the hard ridges an even more pronounced state. When his hands abandoned her tits, she knew it was time.

Dani felt the tender touch of his fingers spreading her cheeks apart. She felt the tip of his cock push against her tight rosebud. She bit her lip, and gritted her teeth, waiting for the swollen tool to penetrate her virgin cavity.

"Ohh fuck" she hissed, as the head began to ease open the snug orifice. Her hands were gripped into tight fists, but she waited for Doug to continue.

Another glob of lube was placed on her ass, and rubbed around his dick and her passage. "You okay?" Doug asked.

She shook her head yes. He was such a contrast to the man at the bar and the man in the car. This guy was a gentleman, a caring lover that wanted to please her, but also please himself. Yet, he didn't make it all about him; he was taking his time. He was allowing her time to adjust. He was kind and caring; she had no thought but to submit to him.

"Please, please give me more," she whispered.

"Rub your clit," he told her.

Dani reached between her legs and found the hard bead. She stroked and teased it, pulled and pushed it. She felt the knowing tingle that often came from her self-ministrations. A soft sigh escaped her lips. Her hand switched positions, so she could press her thumb against the nub and let her fingers dip into ridged circle of her pussy.

Doug pushed again, and filled her with the entire head of his cock.

"Oh god," he moaned, as her anus constricted around him.

She felt her fluids thicken and her walls tighten as his words of pleasure fell from his lips. She smiled and worked her pussy faster, while her ass fought to either accept or refuse the invading tool.

Another drop of gel and another small amount of space was filled with his shaft. Dani threw her head back and cried out.

Doug whispered and petted her back. "How ya doin'?" he asked.

She took a deep breath, flexed her muscles and licked her lips. "I'm okay, keep going," she told him. "I want to please you," she whispered.

Doug squeezed her ass cheeks, rubbed them and softly kneaded the warm flesh. "Good girl," he said. He pushed in another fraction of an inch and her head fell back down.

Dani closed her eyes and worked on her pussy, while allowing her mind to understand the different sensations that were dancing just below the surface of her skin.

Her sex felt tighter, and fuller. The pressure of his cock had indeed made things more pronounced. She whimpered and began to fuck herself with two fingers.

They moved slowly. Doug gave her time to accept him, he allowed her ample opportunity to arouse herself; whenever she felt nervous or afraid, he constantly reassured her that she was making him happy and that if she wanted him to stop, she only had to ask.

Dani never asked him to stop. She took more and more of his dick and when Doug felt it was time he began to ease out. She whimpered and felt the tender pain that came with the stretching and flexing of an unused hole. Lube was added when necessary, but in time her ass welcomed the thrusts and they became slightly quicker. He pumped several times into her, until he was ready to come.

"Dani baby, are you gonna come?" he asked.

She shook her head no. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"It's okay. It's your first anal."

She felt him withdraw. Her ass instantly relaxed, though the muscles were sore and tender. She rolled onto her back, and saw just a glimpse of the condom being tossed into a brown sack on the floor. Dani wondered when he had put that there, but her thoughts were drawn back to the cock in front of her.

Doug grabbed another condom and handed it to her. She held it in her hand and stared at it.

Mike ignored the growing ache in his cock as he watched Dani play the part of Doug's slut. He fought the urge to masturbate, and reward himself for the situation he'd placed his girlfriend in.

The scene before him had again become that of another woman and another man. It was not Dani; it was not Doug. Two people fucking. That's all it was. To give the characters names only added to the weight on his shoulders. Dani had given into the man's charisma and charm and it was as much his fault as it was hers, maybe even more his.

He had been the one to take her for granted, to doubt her desire for him was genuine and sincere. She had repeatedly tried to tell him that the ex-girlfriend had been an ass for dumping him. Yet, Mike hadn't listened. He had allowed self-doubt to creep in and block all rational thinking.

Dani had given up the one place he had never been allowed to take and for that he was more angry with himself than with her. Obviously Doug had enough confidence to show her what it was like to be so sure of yourself, you could have whomever and whatever you wanted.

Mike wanted Dani. Even now as she sat looking up at Doug holding what Mike assumed was another condom, he still wanted her. If she chose to accept Doug's seed in her pussy, he'd deal with it. He waited with trepidation in his chest for her to make the decision for the three of them.

Silence seemed to hang in the air for several long minutes, when in fact it was just mere seconds. Dani thought back over the night, eyed the phone and felt the shock of knowing that Mike was waiting for her to finish the game. The idea of using the condom was sensible and morally the right thing to do, but she also wanted the rest of the night to be hers. She wanted to feel the full length of his shaft buried deep inside her, without knowing that once again a barrier for Mike's had been put in place to appease him. She tossed her hair and flicked the condom behind her.

Doug's smirk was priceless. Dani reached up and cupped the back of his head, spread her legs wider and felt his cock slide between her slick opening. He groaned in pleasure as she squeezed his length, embracing the warmth of his skin and the ridged shape of his cock as the tip pressed fully against her cervix.

He pulled out and pushed back in. Dani urged him on, lifting her hips and milking his shaft. She watched his dick disappear. Her hands moved to her breasts. She cupped them, mashed them together and offered him the choice of which one to suckle first.

Doug's mouth captured the right breast, and teased the left with his thumb and forefinger. He circled the pearl, bit down gently and pulled it between his teeth.

She gasped as he teased her. He took over the cupping and kneading of her tits. Dani pushed a hand between them and began to rub her clit. The sound of their fucking filled the room. Dani moaned and ground her pelvis into his.

"Fuck me. Harder!" she cried. "Harder Doug!"

His cock moved at lightning speed.

"You're so tight, Dani."

She felt every inch drag across her pussy walls as he pulled out and steamrolled back into her wet channel.

Their words were loud and the sound of slapping sexes were crisp and easy to hear. "Harder baby! Harder," Dani yelled. "Fuck – oh fuck – Doug! I – oh fuck!"

Dani gritted her teeth and threw her hips up high. They collided with Doug as he pushed her back down and drove his dick as far as he could. The hot shot of his seed exploded within her and coated her silken walls. Dani held on tight, milked the cream from his shaft and showered her own climax over his hardened tool.

They rode the climaxes out, each one muttering how good a fuck the other was. When Dani felt his dick slip from her pussy, she experienced a sense of loss. Her hands moved up his spine and rested on his shoulders. He leaned in and kissed her deep and hard.

She purred into his mouth and returned the arduous affection. When he sat up he pulled her onto his lap and toyed with her hair. Dani rested her head on his chest and rubbed his nipples. "That was the best fuck I've ever had," she whispered.

"That's what I like to hear," Doug answered.

He stood up and held her in his arms and carried her from the room. "Where are we going?" she asked, but knew the answer.

"To bed baby girl," he said.

Dani said nothing, choosing to let Mike sleep in the car. She'd deal with him in the morning.

Mike watched the monitor. The sound of Dani calling Doug's name and hearing her scream for him to fuck her, made his chest hurt. The words she'd whispered had been too soft for him to hear. But Doug's response hadn't been. "That's what I like to hear."

What had she said? Had she complimented him on the night? His prowess? The size of his dick? And did it really matter?

Dani and Doug had disappeared. Doug had carried her down the hall and Mike knew that the compliance given by Dani had been his own fault. The fact that she had chosen to take Doug's cum into her pussy had also been his fault.

Mike turned off his computer, closed the laptop and placed it in the backseat. He set his chair back as far as he could, reclined it and looked at the ceiling. Dani had entered the game with the sole intention of gathering information to make him feel better. He had needed the sense of superiority, but forcing her to parade herself in front of a man, so he could feel confident had been unfair to her.

He sighed and took a deep breath. He would go to her tomorrow, apologize for not once ever opening the door and walking into the apartment and making her stop what she was doing. If she wanted to talk to him about it, he would listen. Mike tried to tell himself it would be alright.

Sleep never came to Mike until the wee hours of the morning, when his mind had no option but to shut down. The sound of his phone chiming made his eyes pop open. He sat up, grabbed his cell and saw he'd missed her phone call. She left him a text message.

He's gone! OMG!