Dani and Paulie Ch. 02

Story Info
The journey continues and opportunity knocks.
2.8k words
4.67
9.8k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dani247
dani247
25 Followers

It was a year since Carl had taken me in the cellar of that bar. Paulie and I had moved to a large apartment courtesy of an unexpected inheritance from his father. I should really say "her" father, we had started using feminine pro-nouns for each other somewhere along the line, no one could remember when. We now both had large bedrooms, lots of living space and ensuite bathrooms. The decor was a little dated but we were slowly turning the place into the chic pad you might expect. I'd liked Carl a lot, but had known from the start it wasn't a long term thing, we were still friends but I no longer felt the urge to rip his clothes off every time I saw him.

Paulie and I had found an interesting niche in the market place to bolster our bar earnings. We had become a bit of a double act at a party we'd been to a year ago, held by a prominent local politician. His slightly more "out" assistant had persuaded us to come along one night at the bar. We'd gone, nervous, but excited at the prospect of what promised to be a lavish affair. We'd got drunk and when I stumbled into the restroom I found Paulie blowing a minor local sports star. I'd ended up sleeping with the assistant while the politician sat by the bed stroking himself.

Needless to say, we got invited back. I was glad Paulie had taken the invite call, I'd have never thought about it, but she played it cool and eventually they offered us decent cash to come and be part of their party again.

There are some strange social circles that people move in. After that party, we started getting two or three invites a month to differing parties with differing themes. Special outfits were sometimes sent ahead, ranging from beautiful silk gowns (please do not wear anything else) to a thong, fur coat and heels. Paulie sometimes got a bit stressed out that we were simply becoming escorts, but I didn't care so much. My sheltered upbringing and relatively recent sexual awakening meant my appetite for it had not diminished.

Through the contacts we made, we did a porn shoot together. It was an orgy scene. Paulie and I were side by side on a couch in the background, sucking off a couple of guys. It paid quite well, but I wasn't sure it would become a career for me. Paulie got a bonus by doing a full penetration scene with a guy at the end of the shoot. He was black and I have never seen a cock like it, I actually winced from off camera as he impaled my friend, who I could tell was in some pain. We had to miss a party because of that, waiting for poor Paulie's ass to recover.

Our next invite took a little more discussion and debate before we agreed to it. The guy rang up, dropped a load of names we knew, which reassured us it was genuine then explained the deal.

He ran an exclusive retreat for wealthy sex and fetish enthusiasts. The job lasted for a month and he wanted us to be part of what he called the staff. He had a good spread of people from all walks of life - pornstars, straight, gay, bisexual, trans, mature, black, white, Asian. He felt we would fill a gap in his staffing profile. It was this 'labelling' that caused us the most debate. It was also the first time that one of these invites out right stated that sex was involved. The money was amazing and it was a month away from home, two sets of guests, split over two weeks. We agreed to go along together for an interview.

The interview was a odd business. The guy asked us essentially lewd and personal questions about our sex lives, - did I top and bottom, how much could I take, could I deepthroat etc. Answering everything candidly, he explained that he knew a guy he trusted and who had been at a few of the parties. He'd reported back favourably about both our sexual performances. Whether this was through observation or experience we didn't know. We laughed a lot about that later. The final part of the "interview" was a medical with a female nurse clearly intended to arouse those that are that way inclined, but she was friendly enough. After a thorough investigation of our most intimate parts she took some blood and a couple of swabs and told us they would get back to us in a couple of days.

Three weeks later I walked out of the airport and headed towards the preposterously attired chauffeur holding up a card with "Dani" written on it. I was on my own, we'd been told we had to arrive on separate days. Apparently they ran the same medical tests before your stay, and needed us to be isolated until all the tests were done. Paulie was coming tomorrow. All the staff came separately like this, it meant I was going to have a few days chilling out in the place before things started. Having flown a few hours south the weather was significantly warmer, pretty damn hot if I'm honest. I relaxed in the back of the huge car enjoying the aircon and cool leather seats finally dozing off. My dreams were a weird mix of erotica, involving black men, which I'd never really consider "a thing". I jolted awake when the road surface changed and realised it was evening. I'd been asleep for an hour and half and we were now in the middle of nowhere. Another 20 minutes and the driver turned onto a dirt road and into the woods. We came to a high wall with wrought iron gates crossing the road, they slid open and we went through parking on a gravel clearing by a very modern, European looking building about the size of a large town house.

"Here you are Dani, someone will meet you by the glass doors over there." the driver said without turning round.

As I approached the building the car departed behind me and I felt a sudden lurch of fear. The glass doors opened as I approached and the female nurse from the interview waved at me pleasantly.

"It's Dani isn't it?" I smiled back and she beckoned me into to the reception area. "I'm Robyn, I'm here to get you ready, run those tests again - make sure you haven't been too naughty in the last few weeks. I'll give you a little briefing and get you into the grounds tomorrow morning. Sound ok?"

"Sure I answered" staring at her huge cleavage. She smiled and led me to the examination room.

"Clothes in this locker please."

Once she re-ran the tests, she offered me a massage and a full body makeover. There was little hair left on me these days anyway but whatever was left she removed. Once done she disappeared and returned with my clean results.

"So tomorrow about 9:30 I'm going to open the back door and you will go out onto the veranda, I believe Devon will collect you in one of those golf buggies and drive you up to the house. The complex is about 3 miles across and walled in, there's no one for miles around." It was like she was rehearsing for the guests.

"I just have one final thing to sort. Your bottom only right? Don't top and don't do women?" she asked.

"That's right, never topped, but don't mind being blown, I've never been with a woman," my oddly embarrassed response.

She then put two tiny temporary tattoos on me, one above my right ass cheek the other just above my cock to one side.

"These indicate what you will and won't do, you'll need to learn what they mean. There's a card in your room along with clothes for tomorrow let me know if there's a problem with anything". She seemed a little put out by something, so as I thanked her I asked if everything was ok.

"Well,.." she started, "it's just that normally after the results I get to warm the guests or staff up a bit, I don't suppose you're interested in someone like me."

That broke the ice and we had a fun evening drinking a little too much and telling stories, we fell asleep in the same bed and I was surprised to find her naked next to me the next morning.

I showered and changed into what had been left for me. A cute pair of red hot pants that were soft and silky and clung to my body, my cock obvious through the material. A fishnet t-shirt that didnt quite cover my belly button, and a feather boa. I went back and put a little more make up on after seeing the boa. Robyn declared me 'sooo cute' and she led me to the door to veranda.

Whoever Devon was he hadn't arrive yet, so I sat and waited. When he did arrive I didn't recognise him at first. Tall, black, muscled but not ripped, and wearing white speedos. I was transfixed, his huge cock was bulging at the front of the speedos and the contrasting colors meant you could just about see through.

"You must be Dani," he stated with an accent I couldn't place.

Finally I dragged my eyes up to his face. The porn shoot, the guy that impaled Paulie.

Devon, it turned out, was a complete gentleman. The accent I couldn't place was a hybrid of south London in the UK and the Caribbean. He'd been in the states for a few years after being spotted as a student, modelling for some extra cash. He'd greeted me on the veranda like an old friend, a hug and kiss on each cheek. His arm around my waist, he led me to the golf buggy to take me up to the house. He claimed he remembered me from the skin flick we'd done months ago. I didn't believe him but then he rattled off details about what Paulie and I had been wearing, what we'd done, and my reaction during his scene with Paulie. The buggy was small and we were pressed together, his hot, electric skin touching me at the thigh and shoulder. I couldn't help glancing down at the slumbering beast in those speedos every now and then.

Devon told me only a few of the other staff were there so far and there wasn't much to do at the moment. Chilling out by the pool and avoiding drinking too much seemed to be all he'd managed to achieve so far. The house was magnificent, gothic looking but newly built. Endless rooms and corridors, but there was a logic to it all, you could find your way round by the colors of the corridors and the rooms were numbered.

Later that afternoon I was settled by the pool on a sun lounger when Devon hauled his divine physique from the water and padded over to sit next to me. Now those speedos really were see through and he caught me staring.

"It's a bit of a poisoned chalice you know." He said towelling himself off.

"Sorry?" I asked confused.

"This." His eyes dropped to his crotch.

I giggled and managed to cover my embarrassment somehow.

"As a gay man, it proves challenging, people are always excited by it, but when it comes down to it, often I'm left frustrated." He seemed totally at ease talking about it.

"Paulie, managed but she was in a bit of pain after." I admitted, but then felt bad as he looked almost ashamed.

I verged on blurting out the thing that was both exciting and worrying me, but chickened out at the last moment. After a while he started to point out the other staff, and provided the little background he knew of each.

Krystal, a bleached blonde pornstar with pneumatic tits, and the smallest bikini I'd ever seen. She had and a huge tattoo that spread from her thigh up round her ass, then looped back to those gravity defying orbs.

Rick, a white guy with a torso that screamed free weights at the gym and I was surprised to see some chest hair. His trunks also left little to the imagination but compared to Devon, was almost modest in size. Devon assured me he was straight and didn't know his background.

There was Mimi, a tiny Asian girl, whose ass was pert and so small Devon could have covered it with one hand.

Finally Guy, one of those barrel chested bear types that looked like he should be in a harness.

Over dinner that night, after a few too many drinks I finally blurted out to Devon the fear I'd been struck by sitting at the pool earlier.

"Look, the chances are, that in the next few days you are going to have to try and put that thing in my ass. I think it might split me in half, I'm terrified of it."

Aside from looking a little offended that I had referred to part of his anatomy as "that thing" he moved to my side, hugged me and reassured me he was a gentle giant really.

After a couple more drinks he said he thought it time to retire and he walked me to my room. Kissing me goodnight at my door, I grabbed a handful of his muscled ass and reaching up, whispered in his ear.

"Can I meet him?"

Perplexed, Devon responded "who?"

"That thing" I whispered back.

Kissing him passionately on the bed we writhed about discovering each other's bodies. He sucked my nipples and bit gently at my chest running a hand down my back into my shorts, caressing the cleft of my cheeks. His hand moved to the front and he leveraged my shorts clear, pulling them down to my knees. I quickly whipped them off. Naked I straddled him, kissing his neck, chest and lips. Slowly I moved downwards licking his chest, and belly then got to those white speedos. I kissed it through the material and was relieved to find it hardening. I bit down on it, side-on struggling to get my mouth around the girth. Then I pulled the side up to release him and his cock rolled out. Semi hard he was at least 9". I couldn't get my, admittedly small, hand round the shaft. He was circumcised, and the head was a gleaming purple-pink, contrasting with the dark length. I took the head into my mouth, jaw straining at the effort. I could barely do anything else, I tried to move my tongue around but couldn't move it much. I pushed down and found I could only take a couple more inches. I returned to licking and sucking the sides eventually nuzzling into his heavy ball sack.

The moment of truth was approaching. He produced a gel from somewhere and began massaging it into his cock, he put some in my hand and I rubbed it vigorously into my excited hole. He gave me a small bottle to sniff, which made my head go really warm and fuzzy, poppers I knew, would ease this. I got to my feet and squatted over him trying to get the perfect angle of entry. I'm not that keen on this position as I always feel the need to lift up my cock and balls so my partner can see what they're doing, it feels humiliating. I felt the head touch my cheeks and then my pulsing asshole. He held his cock for extra support as I let gravity and my weight push it into me. I gasped as he entered me, my sphincter clamping around the head of his cock. Slowly I lowered myself onto him.

Now I'm not saying it didn't hurt, it hurt like hell. He was true to his word about being gentle though, his strong arms supporting the underside of my thighs as I gradually took more in. It felt like every inch was forcing air from my mouth, ridiculous I know, but my cock stayed hard as a nail. I could do this. Eventually my ass cheeks made contact with his thighs, whatever his cock measured fully erect, all of it was in me, I let out an involuntary moan and slowly began to ride him. I switched from squatting to my knees, giving him more control of depth now I knew that it wouldn't kill me. He flipped me to missionary and pressed my thighs down. Briefly, he pulled out and my ass gaped, air rushing in. I came, hands-free, as he re-entered me. Pulling him into me I felt his spasm as he unloaded deep inside me.

We slept in the mess we'd both made, him spooning me wrapped in his arms. I was sore, but the thought of him filling me meant I slept with a hard-on pretty much all night.

We showered together the next morning, but I was a little apprehensive. I confessed this was due to the fact that Paulie arrived today. What on earth was she going to make of this...

dani247
dani247
25 Followers