Dani and the Bull Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his finger to her lips, "Shh, don't say anything, just lay there and let me touch you a while."

She did as he asked, and his hands began a steady search of her while he kissed her softly, and she shivered as he nibbled at her throat and ran his hands over her ass. She didn't know which was better, being on top or feeling him there. His hand came up and pulled the front of her shirt and her bra up, then drew her up so he could suck slowly at her nipples while his hand worked gently at the other. It felt even better then she had ever expected but then Bull was able to far exceed what she had expected.

His mouth never left her breast as he rolled them onto their sides and his fingers rubbed the soft flesh of her belly, down to the waist band of her shorts and then slipped inside, she could feel his fingers move through the patch of hair between her legs, then separate her lower lips. When a groan escaped her mouth he lifted his from her breast and covered hers instead. She understood the need to be quiet, but she couldn't help it, especially once he found her clit and began to tease it with his fingers.

When he put his lips by her ear, she felt his warm breath and heard the excitement in his tone. "God Dani, you're so wet, so soft and so fucking wet, you make it so hard for me to keep from giving in, put your hand on the front of my jeans, don't take him out, just rub it, please."

She did as he asked and he buried his face in her throat and sucked at the tender spot. She wanted to be alone with him, completely and totally. That way she could tell him how much she was enjoying this, how much she wanted more and more. She felt his finger probe at her and she knew he was testing, looking for her hymen, when his finger entered her easily she saw his head jerk up and look at her with a curious glint in his eyes.

"Dani?" His tone was filled with the same curiosity, and interest.

She smiled, "They had to remove it before I started my period. It was so thick it would have kept the menstrual blood inside me."It's a genetic thing; mom and my aunts had the same thing. "

What they had been doing came to a stop but she didn't mind as much as she thought she would, seeing his smile. He hadn't pulled his finger out of her, as if he didn't quite believe what he was feeling. "I've never heard of that before."

"No big deal just makes it easier for a virgin, which I am still am in a sense that I've never had a man inside me. Good thing I wasn't born back in medieval times, I would had been ban from the castle."

"Does your dad know?"

"No, he would have gone ballistic to know I went out with a guy and been open to have sex, he'd have gone medieval on me, and got me a chastity belt."

"I don't blame him really, that feels good you know, so how long before we can do it with more than your finger..."

He laughed, just like that, a deep, full throated sound that came from deep down inside him. "Well, I don't think it be as far in the future as I thought it might be. That tree limb is still going to hurt like hell because you need to loosen up a little bit, but I think we can work on that, is it really what you want?"

Dani sighed, "Bull, until you came into my life I didn't think about it, I had never met anyone around here who made me feel like I wanted to even consider having sex with them. Now, it's like you touch me and I feel ready to strip off my clothes, lay back, look at you and say, take me, I'm yours. So would you like to reconsider that dumbass question?"

His laughter rang out like music to her ears, "Oh, hell yes, but I think we need to have a serious talk before we go too much farther, I got some money left, why don't we go out, have dinner, just the two of us and then go find a place we can sit and talk."

"That sounds good to me, but this time you get to drive." She began to giggle and he joined her as they hugged and for a brief time he just held her tight.

Bull sat back on the sleeping bag and he felt as if his entire body was going to explode, his hands were tangled in Dani's hair and her mouth was going up and down on him like she had been doing it all her life. Not all the way, he had yet to see any woman who could take not only his length, but the circumstance all the way. If there had been any doubt that she had been made for him, this drove it away, only a woman who had been made for him could take him more than half way and still be working so hard to take him all of it. He didn't want to come, he wanted to die right here of just the pleasure of the feel of it all.

"Oh my god Dani, yes, deep throat me, never had anyone take me so deep before. God, my perfect woman, you were made for me. I can't wait to see how well we fit together when I fuck you with it."

He jumped as her fingers tickled his balls and drew her mouth just back to the head, teasing it with her tongue. Her eyes were filled with mischief and he licked his lips. Using just the slightest pressure, he tried to make her take it deeper, but she shook her head and teased him even more.

"Oh you fucking little bitch, don't do that to me, please honey, please..." He was begging, never before had he begged for anything from a woman, but Dani, his hot, sweet Dani, she was finding all the way to make him do just that. This had been happening for over a full hour, he was soaked with sweat, and now he was torn between wanting to come and want to die. "Oh just wait Dani, just wait till the first time I eat your pussy, I am going to torture you just as bad as you're torturing me right now. I am going to make you scream for me to make you come; I am going take you right to the edge and stop cold. I...I...oh my God! I'm coming Dani, suck me honey, suck my come out of my balls and take it down your throat." His hips were bucking and he could feel his come shooting out him like a continuous stream of bullets firing from a gun. It seemed to go on forever, "oh my beautiful cocksucker, my beautiful woman."

The experience stayed with him, even as his body began to relax, to come back to some sense of normalcy. As Dani sat up and looked at him, he handed her his soda, she took a long drink and smiled. "So...?"

"Hmm, that was something else; I am not even going to ask how you learned to do some of that stuff."

"Sue showed Annie and me a porno flick, she found it stashed in the back of her mom's underwear drawer one day while she was checking for something. Her mom is into all kinds of sexy underwear and they wear the same size, makes me wonder if Reverend West is as all fire and brimstone as he proclaims to be."

He lit a cigarette, "Few men of God are ever all they seem. That was one reason me and dad got to arguing so bad about it, I knew I was no more destined to be a priest then I was a fisherman, and I. How could a priest have any type of true faith if he had a demon in inside him like I do? I stopped believing in God the day I found out I had a demon in me, a demon that feeds on pain and hurting women." Bull hadn't wanted to tell her all this but she deserved to know, he couldn't lie to her. "I spent a lot of time down on my knees back then, asking him to take it out of me, to make me like my daddy and brother. No one in my family would ever think of hitting a woman, for any reason, let alone during something as natural and human as sex. I knew if what my granny had told me was true, then sooner or later it would happen and if I stayed at home, and my folks found out, well I would end out on the street anyway, so I left and fourteen years down the road here I am, with you."

Taking a drink if her soda, he watched as Dani lay back on the sleeping bag in the back of the truck and looked up at the star filled sky above them. "I think you're wrong Bull, oh I think you might have a demon in you, and you might think you like to use women as beating posts, but I think you're wrong. I've seen the kind of man you think you are, and let me tell you, from what I have heard in your voice when you talk about it, and what I have seen when you touch me, and how you make me feel when we're together. It doesn't add up. You said it yourself, except for that one, which you don't remember all that clearly, the worse you had done was leave a few bruises, and you broke that gal's arm because you got a little carried away when you had her pinned down, but from the way she got so excited that you were having a hard time holding her down anyway, and she just moved the wrong way. And it wasn't like you kept going the minute it happened, you stopped and you took her to the hospital to get it checked. No true Sadist would have done that. No, I think you just got your ideas what your grandma told you a little mixed up."

"Dani...I know..."

"No you don't." She rolled over and moved to straddle his hips. "Dammit Bull, I see a man like you think you are, almost every day, and when he comes I know when he's within five feet of me, I start to get sick, I want to vomit. I feel like I can smell the evil inside him and taste it in my mouth like I tasted it that day he tried to kiss me. Now, if you are what you say you are, why don't I feel those things around you? Why don't I want to vomit when we're near each other, why when you kiss me I feel like you're sending little charges all through my body and making me want you even more? So, if you are this monster you think you are; why aren't I running in the opposite direction from you?"

He sighed, she knew he couldn't give her an answer, and he had to admit it. "I don't know Dani, I wish to the heavens that I did, but I don't."

She began pulling her shirt up over her head, and once she was free of it, he watched as her breasts danced in the moonlight. "You say your demon can feel others around you. Alright, send him to mine, let me feel him, let me taste what he is like. Let see the monster Bull, and if you are what you say you are, and then I will still want to be with you, still be willing to give you my body and my heart if you want it."

"And if I am wrong?" For the first time in his life he began to doubt his own mind.

"Then you still have me, so it's a win-win situation. And remember Bull, your grandma told you that I could control your demon if I was strong enough. Let's see how strong I am. It's put up or shut up time." Reaching down, she took his hands in hers and brought them up to her breasts, "or we could just shelve this for later, and you could spend the next few hours touching me the way I want you to touch me...personally I like the idea of just touching. Compared to the rest of you, I am way behind in the game, and I need some extra tutoring."

Despite himself, he grinned. "Well come to teacher honey, we can get you caught up in no time with the right technique..." Closing his hands around her breasts, he began to caress and squeeze the nipples between his fingers, these were the breasts of a real woman, full and round and it made his mouth water to think of sucking and kissing them, of swirling his tongue around those hard nipples and licking them all over, he felt his cock jump as he stopped long enough to sit up and bring her down so she was straddling his lap. Even without thinking he looked at her. "Dani, do you really trust me so much?"

"I trust you with my life Bull..."

His voice grew deep and hoarse. "Undress for me, completely, I want to see all your body in the moonlight."

"Only if you show me yours..." Her giggle was sweet and he grinned.

"Anytime baby, anytime."

When they were both free of their clothes, he drew her down to resume the position they had been in before. This time though, her legs were wrapped firmly around him and his cock rested against her soft pink slit, he knew that where she was already open, it would be so easy to go too far, but he had to know, he had to test himself. He began to kiss her, soft and easy to begin with, the letting his mouth began to increase the pressure and feeling her lips part to admit his probing tongue. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and that freed up his hands to caress her breasts and run his mouth down to suck on the jewel sized nipples. He could feel her getting wetter and wetter and they played, their lower regions seeming to demand attention and yet being ignored.

"Bull, I don't know how much more of this I can take, I need something, I can feel him throbbing against me and I want..."

"What do you want baby, tell me what you want...should I suck your clit and lick up your hot come, should I finger your wet pussy and make you flood my fingers, tell me honey, I want to hear what you want from me."

"I don't know Bull, I've never felt the way I do right now, not even when you made me come this morning, and you did it without either of us being undressed. That's how I feel, I feel like I am on the edge of something and I don't know what it is..."

He slipped his hand down between them and found her clit hard and her slit slick with juice. With little effort, he slid one finger up inside her and felt her shiver at the entrance, her muscles began to pull at him and his thumb started to caress her clit. "Oh Dani you are so hot right now, so wet and flowing. I feel like I could take you onto my cock and fuck you senseless."

Her words startled him. "Yes, do it Bull, please, I need your cock, I know you're worried about hurting me, but I don't care, I want you in me," Even as she spoke, he could feel her almost crawling up his body, lifting herself to impale her pussy on his full and extended pipe. "Please Bull, fuck me, fuck me now...Make me your woman completely, become my master and I'll be your slave."

He swallowed hard. What did he do? What if he hurt her, what if it was more than he could handle? This wasn't like the others, she was begging him, and her voice ate at both his mind and his heart. His demon was as confused as he felt and yet his body demanded that he give into her.

Suddenly the matter was beyond his control, he had no idea how she had done it, but he felt her warm at the very tip and then inch by inch slide down him like she was shimmying down a pole. When she reached the bottom, he heard her contented sigh. "Oh yes, so good so nice."

Looking at her, he saw her eyes were half closed a look of pure lust and contentment. He watched as she licked her lips and then looked at him with a told you so smile. "Dani...It, it doesn't hurt you does it?"

"Not unless you call little flicks of spark hitting me in all the right places hurt. I can feel you everywhere in me Bull, like you're growing inside me, and it feels as if he's searching me out somehow. Finding every little space, every little nook and cranny of me. Sue could have never taken you like this, I understand it all now, and you would have had to rip her apart to have it feel this way. Now I know why it was me you came to find..."

"Why do you say that honey, besides the fact that you have got me all the way to my balls in that hot, velvety tunnel you call a pussy."

"You needed me to be able to take it all, you needed a big girl like me to be able to take all you had to offer, not some skinny little bitch like Sue, or some of the others I am sure you've been with, tell me the truth, have you ever been with anyone like me before...?" She was running her hands up into his hair, her mouth moving over his neck and ear, her tone had lowered to a soft, sultry whisper and her breath was warm against his skin.

"No, but you already knew that, you're talking to my demon aren't you"

"Oh I'm more than talking to him Bull, my demon is riding him like a wild bitch in heat, and that's how I want to ride you, because with you I am a bitch in heat, I'm your bitch, I'm your she-cat, your alter ego, and once you start to fuck me, you'll see just how wild I can get." She nipped his ear, ran her tongue along the line of his chin, up to the corner of his mouth. "Look at your demon Bull, and tell me you don't want to be doing the same damn thing. Look at them and tell me you don't want to fuck me right now..."

He looked and he saw what she meant, they were fucking like two wild animals, and even as he watched, they changed positions, now the female was on her hands and knees, and he was plowing into her like a runaway freight train on a downhill run, with a growl, he pulled away and Dani squealed as he changed their position as well, she was on her back now, legs still wrapped around him but her arms were above her head, and he was beginning to pump in and out of her. "Is this what you want Dani, is this what you need bitch? Is my cock slamming in and out of you want you want...tell me; yell it so they can hear you all the way back to town."

"Yes, it's what I want, it's what I need, fuck me Bull, fuck me hard and fast and give me all that beautiful cock has to give me...!" She was screaming it to the sky and he felt the joy he had been looking for so long, but now was not the time to celebrate.

For the last 72 hours he had been watching and waiting and now they no longer had to hide, all he had to do was keep from her dad and brothers killing him and feeding his dismembered body to the puppies. He felt his balls begin to tighten, "no not this fast, not this quick...but it's been so damn long baby, and you feel so fucking good...I can't wait much longer..." Even as he spoke he felt her begin to come around him, and he let his come flow into her hot and deep. When he was drained, he could only lower his body onto hers and nuzzle her neck. "Oh yes, so nice, so sweet and good. It was so right Dani, did you feel that?"

She giggled. "Oh, I felt it, and you're right, it was all I could have ever hoped for."

He looked at her. "Are you my woman?"

"Forever and I hope you feel more like driving than I do, I'm so tired right now, I could sleep like this and not care a bit." She kissed his shoulder. "Hmm. Those demons you talk about they really do exist huh?"

He nodded as he mumbled yes. "And as you saw, they love to fuck..."

She spoke though half asleep. "Yes they do...I love you Bull..."

He didn't need to look to know she was asleep and he rolled off and away from here long enough to grab the other sleeping bag, throw it over them, and hang on to his awareness to pull her tight before following her into dream land.

Helen refilled Jack's cup and watched as he tried the cell phone again. "Still no answer?"

"No, keeps going to voice mail...you know what's happening don't you?"

She nodded. "That didn't take long, so what do you intend to do, should I go wake up the boys again and send them looking for her truck?" It was what she expected him to say, what came out of his mouth surprised her.

"No, we'll just let them come home in their own sweet time." He was resigned to having his little girl meet a man and finding him acceptable had given him her all. Well, at least he seemed to care about her as much as did him, and he also had to consider that of all the men around her, Bull was the most capable of protecting her from Nick and his brother. Why fight fate, since it seemed to be telling him to back off. "Let's go to bed, I'm tired and I am getting too damn old to be waiting up half the night for my kids to come home..."

"Does that mean..." Helen had to tease him. "You're too old for anything?"

She squealed as Jack pulled the same stunt on his wife that Bull had pulled on Dani, picking her up off the floor, he hoisted her over his shoulder and proceeded to carry her up the stairs. "Hell no, when I get that damn old, just have the boys dig a whole, and thrown me in. Now shut up woman and let's get upstairs, I need a good woman in my bed tonight and since I don't know anyone but you, I guess a bad one will have to do..."

Helen beat on his back, and cursed him all the way upstairs to their room.

12