Dani and the Bull Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sheriff was taking notes, and he looked at Bull with a straight forward glance. "What happened with this gal, had you ever gone this far before?" When Bull shook his head, he nodded. "I know this will probably be in the report, but I wonder, what was the last thing you remember about that night, were you hitting her when you passed out, or were you just getting into it?"

Bull shut his eyes and tried to think back to that night. He had been drunker than he had been in a long time; usually he just liked to get a nice buzz on, and then find a nice little gal who was willing to give him what his demon needed. Well not little, he preferred women like Dani, with some size to them, women he didn't need to worry about breaking. Dani was turning into one hell of a sex partner, she didn't mind the rough sex from him, and she was getting where she liked giving it back. His shoulders were still sore from earlier.

Helen laughed. "Get your mind off Dani Bull, we all know the effect she has on you, but Tom wouldn't be asking if he didn't have a reason." She looked her old friend. "I used to think Jack and I were bad, but we got nothing on these two."

It took effort, he wasn't going to deny it, but soon his mind had drifted back and he knew what Tom wanted to know. "I'm not into ropes, or handcuffs, or stuff like that, I can do enough damage without them, I remember her opening my pants and pushing me back on her couch, I was thinking she was having some kind of pipe dream if she thought she was going to be able to give me a blow job, her mouth was too small. I told her not to bother, just to get undressed so I could fuck her. That was all I wanted, just a nice easy fuck for a change, at least to start. If it went okay, and she liked it, I would get into the rougher mode. She just laughed and suggested we have a beer and she'd do a striptease for me. I admit I was impatient, we had a couple words about it but then she played on my ego. Said she needed to work up to a beauty like the one I had, but she'd be willing to do whatever I wanted if the price was right..." He chuckled, remembering how he had thrown five hundred dollars at a fifty dollar whore. "God, I even paid her before we started. I thought what the fuck, if she was willing to let me rough her up, I'd make sure she had no reason to bitch. Five C notes to a hooker worth only about a tenth of that. The striptease was good, I'll give her an A+ for it, but it didn't help my problem so I pulled her down on my lap, took a drink of my beer, and pushed my way home. It didn't take her long to get into it, her mouth might have been too small, but she took me like a pro that had been around the block more times than I care to count." He swallowed hard as another memory of Dani crossed his mind. She would never get that loose; she would always be tight to him. "We were pretty well into it when I started getting sleepy; I thought it was the booze finally catching up to me. The next thing I know, bam, she's on the floor, and I'm in handcuffs, her pimp in my face about how she's going to be out of work for a while thanks to me, and that I owed him big time. The son of a bitch tried to sue me for damages on lost wages and a bunch of other shit. The judge threw out that garbage."

Helen looked at him, then at the Sheriff, "You think he was set up, I know that look on your face."

"It's an old scam; I saw a lot of it in Vegas when I was working there. Odds are, there was some sort of drug in the beer she gave you, and her pimp was in the next room listening to the whole damn thing. He comes out, checks out the money you got on you, figures okay he'll do a little blackmail, roughs his girlfriend up and it goes too far, probably knocks her back and she goes down. He pulls you off the couch, makes it look like you roughed her up, he goes out, calls a cop and wham, odds are if you hadn't copped the plea, he would have talked your lawyer into some kind of payoff to drop the charges. Bull, I don't think you hurt her, and if you don't mind, I'd like to do some investigating on my own about this."

Dani smiled, "Tom loves Detective shows. He made the county beef up the department and implemented a cold case investigation squad with the State police. That must have been a real hick town you were in hon."

He laughed and nodded. "Believe me honey; I have no intention of ever repeating that mistake."

She slugged his arm. "Damn right, you belong to me now, and I am all the woman you need." To prove her point she came and straddled his lap facing him. Gripping her hips, he nodded, and she bent his head to capture his mouth in a deep probing kiss. As he gave into it, he heard the sheriff chuckle.

"I see what you mean Helen, reminds me of you and I back in high school..."

Jack's voice roared. "Never mind what you and my wife were like back in high school Tom Sheridan, the state cops are here, they want to talk to you."

Jack saw Tom stand up and walk toward him, a grin on his face, but it was his words that sank into his jealousy soaked brain. "Relax Jack, the day she met you, every other man in this town ceased to exist for Helen. None of us could compete with your honey oozing southern drawl and that big Harley. Hell half the men and boys in town hated you on sight, me included." He started to walk past him, then stopped, and glanced over at Bull and Dani. "I know you want to know why he was locked up; he told me the whole story. Don't press him Jack, he's an honest man, and despite how scary he might seem to some, I can't see him hurting Dani or any decent woman."

Jack nodded. "Tom, the only way that man would hurt Dani was if he killed her with love. I just wondered if it was anything we had to be concerned about as far as the shop went, we do a lot of business, and there is always a lot of cash around. One reason I keep it family, remember the trouble I had with those two men a while back getting sticky fingered around the register?"

"It's nothing like that, from what he told me, I got a hunch that he was set up for something and it backfired on the people who set him up. I already told him I was going to check it out, but I am pretty sure I already know what I am going to find."

With that Tom walked out and Jack looked back at his wife, and daughter, the former smiling at him and the latter holding Bull as if to say she would stand by him no matter what, even standing up to her own family if that was what it took. Jack sighed as he walked over to the table. For now he would let it go, the events of last night were still weighing on him. He had learned the hard way lately how little he had known about Nick and after talking with Helen he wondered how he could have been so blind. To think that man had touched his daughter in anyway made him feel as sick and as dirty as Nick was.

"Don't beat yourself up about it Jack," he heard Bull's voice over the million questions he had going through his brain. "Things happen for a reason, sometimes you can avoid them, and other times you can't. Nick is one of those you couldn't have even if you tried. The minute you stepped foot in this town, the die was cast, and now it has to play out as it was intended."

Jack chuckled. "You sound like my dad, he had that kind of thinking, and it was all set in stone before the first man walked the earth. When I was a kid, he read me that poem by Frost, the one about the road less traveled, he said that it was true, we always have to make decisions and once we do, that's it. What bothers me is the fact that my own brother is just as bad as Nick. Why could I admit it to myself about him, but not be willing to face up to just how wacko Nick was?"

"It's hard to say, but now you know, and you just go on with your life, and you work a little harder to protect your family." Bull got a thoughtful look on his face. "I need to call home again Jack, do you mind?"

Jack shook his head. "No, you know better than to ask, it was nice talking to Pierre after all these years the last time you did. I'll just take the money out of your check." He grinned and lit a cigarette. "Just be glad I ain't charging you room and board on top of it." He didn't ask why it was so important for him to call this time, but he understood that sometimes you just had to talk to family, which reminded him of how long it had been since he had talked to his own momma, and his aunt Jessie...maybe after Bull got done talking to his family, he would dial the number and talk to them for awhile. He knew his own momma was getting old, and hearing Bull talk to his family, he remembered that despite the differences they had known while he was growing up, his momma and Aunt Jessie were all he had left, it might be nice to find out if his uncle Jo-Jo was still alive and kicking as well.

Lord, he hadn't thought about that crazy old man in years. It had been Aunt Jessie's twin who got him interested in motorcycles, not to mention women and good times. It had been Jo-Jo who took him to his first whore house, helped him sign up for the Marines, even told him when they learned about this place that he should come and take a look at it. Yeah, definitely time to call and check in with his own family.

12