Dani and the Bull Ch. 09

Story Info
Secrets Revealed, Christmas in July, Moonshine Special.
6.2k words
4.75
13k
5

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three girls ran down the dark path to the center of the park, more than once they tripped over vines or branches but none of them wanted to stop. All felt revolted, sickened by what they had seen. When Jane went down hard and had trouble standing back up, Helen and Sylvie helped her up and they stumbled back into the brightly lit picnic area. Helen found her father standing with the sheriff and several other adults, and began to blurt out what they had seen, only to find herself needing to vomit and finding nowhere to throw up but where she stood.

Her father held her and looked at her worriedly. "Helen honey, what is it?"

She trembled. "Nick, Nick Jensen and his father...in the bushes with his mother...Oh god..." It seemed like everything she had eaten in her life wanted to come up. Sylvie and Jane were no better. The men started off once they had a direction to go, and left their daughters to their wives and other family members.

Chapter 9

Dani looked at the package in her hand and walked back into the house, "Bull, I think you got that package you been expecting from your grandmother. What did she send you; this thing is heavy as hell." It was also a large box and awkward to carry. "You better come get this before I drop it."

He came to meet her and grinned. "It's a bunch of things; look at it like Christmas in July." He went to the table and set it down, pulling out his belt knife and flipping it open as he did. The way he did it brought curious looks from her family, but he just grinned. "I grew up on the bayou, handling knives is second nature to me. I'm surprised it got here so fast, usually Granny Maylene takes longer to make up what I asked her for."

Dani saw the question in the faces of her family and had to shrug. "I have no idea, he wouldn't let me eavesdrop. Just shooed me off like some little kid who was over hearing a conversation she shouldn't." She was still a little upset about that, but he had made it up to her by giving her time to speak to Massie and Maylene. They both wanted to know how she was feeling and if she was having any morning sickness and was she eating right. They also wanted to know if she had spoken to her grandmother or to Aunt Jessie recently, and how the two old ladies were doing up in New Orleans.

She knew that each time Bull spoke to his family it was hard on him, talking to them on the phone was one thing, but it had been a long time since he had been home, and he was missing them more and more each day. Both Massie and Pierre were feeling the same way and always asked when he was coming home.

"Hey, read this, will you, I need to see what we got here." Bull shoved a thick envelope at her and she sat down before opening it. From the look in his eyes, she wondered if he was really interested in what was in the box, or if he was afraid how he would react to the words he found there.

Besides a letter in a woman's handwriting, there was a stack of pictures and she set them aside until she was finished.

"Dear Beau,

Here are the things you asked for, it has been so good to hear your voice and we all sleep a lot better knowing you are safe. Things here are much the same as they were when you left, just more of us, but that just makes it all better, and to learn that you found what you set out to find, well that makes your leaving all the more worthwhile. Andre is a little put out that you found Dani before he did, as he thinks it is totally unfair that you got his girl, and for you to remember he kissed her first." Bull snorted, but Dani ignored him. "Andre is betting with everyone that he can steal her away once she meets him again, telling me to remind her that he is older and he kisses much better these days. You men, always thinking you are better than the other in the love making department."

Momma has been working hard to get those things you asked her for, and she is busy keeping your grandpa from blowing himself up at that old still of his, which reminds me, she said to tell you to be careful with the clear jar wrapped in all the paper and such, it's a present for you and Dani's family, just warn them to sip it slow, this last batch was extra strong and you might want to dilute it down with some water before you try it. She also sent you a jar of her homemade Cajun spice mix and a few other little goodies that you might want..."

She paused as Bull chuckled, and continued to take tins and small boxes out of the bigger ones. "A few, from the look of it, she sent some of every snack that old woman ever made for me."

Dani smiled and went back to the letter. "I do have to tell you that I might have some bad news for Dani's parents, now I can't be sure, because we never been real friendly with that snake that lives across the swamp from us, but we got to thinking, and decided it might be one of those things that you just can't explain, could you ask if they know a Jake Lazarus, or his wife Annie? They moved in to that old trailer that Sam Beaumont had about ten years ago, so you wouldn't remember them. I know I've always been curious if they were related to Claire and Charles, but never wanted to go ask, you can smell the evil dripping off that man all the way across the swamp. The reason I ask is because Annie passed away just last month, she fell from their porch and hit her head on something, though I think if the sheriff really checked it out..." Dani swallowed hard and fought to keep the tears from running down her cheeks. "He would find that her husband had something to do with it, never saw her in town without bruises or some part of her wrapped up in some way. If she was relation, then I am sorry I never did get to make her acquaintance, and tell Dani and her family that I am sorry to be the bearer of such sad tidings.

Well son, that is about it, I need to go help momma take care of those things you asked for and it is getting late. I will be lucky to be in bed before your daddy gets up to take the boat out. How momma can keep the hours she does is beyond me, but I guess when you have lived as long as she has, you don't sleep as much. And you didn't mention if you still had that gift I gave you when you went away, so I made you another one.

All my love son, and never forget how much you are missed and thought of daily down here.

Momma

Oh, before I forget, your granny said to remind you what needs to be done before the bond is made, all you need is a single drop, and for Dani's two friends, it has to be from her and her brothers, that will make it even stronger. The rest of what you need will be sent out tomorrow, and I am sending along some Gumbo. Just so you remember how good my cooking is.

Love,

Momma"

Dani folded the letter up and looked around the table. Her mom was crying softly and her dad had both his fists clenched. Even her brothers had tears at the corner of their eyes and she knew that they all felt the loss of their aunt in their own way. She was sure her parents were angry with themselves for not forcing her aunt to stay behind when Jake had left. Either that or her dad and brothers were seriously angry at themselves for not killing the son of a bitch. She felt Bull's hand on her shoulder and looked up at him. Shaking her head at the question in his eyes, she tried to smile. "I'll grieve for her later; right now I just feel better knowing she's at peace."

He nodded, "get some glasses will you hon, and a pitcher of cold water, if this is as potent as mom says it is, you won't want to drink more than a couple swallows even diluted down."

As she went to do what he asked she heard Zach ask a question. "What is that stuff Bull?"

Bull gave a chuckle as he held up a quart jar filled to the brim with a clear liquid. "That Zach is a bottle of the finest moonshine to come out of the Louisiana Bayou's. My grandpa has been brewing this stuff since he was a boy and there are only a handful of folks who know how he makes it and where his still is. I spent many hours having this recipe drummed into my head but there is no way I could make it anywhere but back home. I thought you all might want to raise a farewell drink to your aunt. She sounded like a fine woman and I am sorry I never got to meet her."

Her mom's voice carried and Dani caught the sadness in it. "I think a farewell drink is what we could all use right now, then you can tell us just what your mom and grandma have sent you...and why you only need one drop, a drop of what, the moonshine?"

Dani almost dropped the glasses when she heard his response. "No, what you need is a drop of blood; it seals the bond, and makes it more lasting. But I'll explain more after that drink."

Even diluted the moonshine burned all the way down and when it hit the bottom of her stomach, Dani felt as if the temperature in the house had raised a hundred degrees. The only ones who didn't look like they were in an oven and not coughing were her dad and Bull. "How the hell can you drink that and not feel like you are on fire?" Her voice was little more than a croak when she could speak. "Damn and I thought whiskey was bad."

Her dad grinned at her, "That's because your blood is diluted Dani, if anyone else who had ever drank this before even years ago, tasted it now, it would go down just as smooth and easy as if you had been drinking it all your life. Ah, sweet memories..." He held out his glass, "one more shot if you don't mind Bull, because I have to drink a toast to good memories and the best shine I ever tasted in my life."

Dani saw Bull grin and her mom shake her head. "And then you will give me that bottle and I will put it away under lock and key. The last time your dad drank this stuff, he was drunk for a week and had damn little memory of what happened in that week."

It was clear from her brother's expressions that they had no intention of ever drinking the stuff again. None of them looked like they were even considering going drinking for a while. As for her, well her dad and Bull could have it. She just found her memory going back to what Bull had told her about him not like getting drunk. This stuff would be too easy for it to happen.

He was reading her mind again as he bent his head and put his lips by her ear, "Relax love, I know my limits and even this taste of home won't make me go over them, not now, not with you and our baby in my life."

Bull helped Helen put Jack to bed, and smiled as the older woman shook her head. "That man, he knows better than to drink beer after he's put anything stronger in his system. Well, this just gives me time to hide that jar, or should I let you find a place to put it, preferably somewhere he won't try to find it."

"I'll let you take care of it Helen." He had handed the jar over to her willingly. "Now, you understand about how this works, you can't take the charm off no matter what. Granny put a special spell on all the charms, it's a strong protection ward, and if you take it off once it's on, the protection is broken. That means working the spell again and it takes a lot out of a body to do a reset."

Helen nodded. "Bull, can you do the things your grandmother and mother can do?"

He shook his head, "no, I think my sisters were learning before I left, but the spells don't work as good for a man unless he's been trained from birth. And since those kind of men are seldom...shall we say as masculine as me and Jack might be considered, then you can think why."

"If it starts at birth, then how do they know he's going to be that way?"

"Usually a seer tells the parents, it's considered an honor to have one in your family actually, I have two on momma's side of the family from granny's sister. Granny told me that they were powerful, almost as powerful as she was. I remember meeting them when I was small and you could feel it radiating from them. One of them practices in New Orleans, the other in Baton Rouge." He could still remember the feelings of fear he had felt as the two men had looked him up and down and spoke words only his grandmother could understand over his head. He had never fully understood just what it had been about; granny Maylene's family didn't practice the usual type of voodoo that was normally practiced or talked about.

Helen looked at the bracelet around her slim wrist. It was decorated with small beads and shell and was very pretty when you looked at it from the cosmetic point of view.

"Bull, Annie and Sue are here!" Dani yelled up the stairs. "You better get down here before Tom and Zach run off with them...these brothers of mine have got a definite gleam in their eye."

Bull grinned and decided it wasn't just Jack who needed to be protected from the moonshine; the others had been acting like tomcats smelling a she-cat in season since they had gotten over the initial burn. Dani wasn't acting too normal herself, she was hot as hell normally but now she was acting like she wanted to jump his bones right where he stood, and she didn't care who was watching.

He went downstairs and found Dani was right, Tom and Zach were all over the two girls and it took both he and Dani to get them back to some sense as he explained to Annie and Sue about the charms and what had to be done. They didn't seem too concerned about it though, if anything they were more willing to submit to the ritual then the men had been. It didn't take long, just one drop of blood from Dani, Tom, and Sue, and then the same for Zach and Annie. His blood had been needed for Dani's. In her case the bracelet was simply strung with beads of amber and coral, and the necklace was one he knew well, not a charm but one his mother had been holding on to for years. It was one she had made for him the day of his birth, waiting for the woman he would claim as his. He had a matching necklace that he had worn often when he first left home, and had worn it all the time he was in prison as well.

He felt Dani move up to him and rub against him as if she was a she-cat. Her voice was soft and sultry as she smiled that special smile she had for him alone. "I think I should ask if there was more than just moonshine in that jar, because I got to admit I am hotter than hell for your body and I been barely able to wait for everyone to disappear before I started ripping my clothes and yours off right here and now..."

"It's been known to have certain side effects." He grinned as he wrapped his arms around her. "I feel kind of sorry for your mom, I'm pretty sure she's feeling its effects as well, but your dad is out cold."

Dani's eyes flashed. "Well mom will just have to take care of herself because there is no way I am sharing."

She was rubbing herself over the bulge in his jeans, and doing some crazy gyrations as if to make him grow even harder. Reaching down, he gripped her ass and pulled her up to wrap her legs around his waist. She still wasn't used to having him do that, he tended to do it when she was least likely to expect it, and while to him she felt as light as a feather, she thought otherwise. "Where do you want it honey?"

A small smile curled her lip. "The couch, we use the bed every night."

He thought about the possibility of someone walking in on them, but then decided it might be fun. There were a lot of different ways of doing it on the couch. A flash of that gal down in Georgia came to mind and he knew what he wanted. What could it hurt, the others were gone, Helen was up taking a nap with Jack, he also liked the idea that she hadn't put on jeans herself today; she was wearing a cute little flirty skirt that she had bought when Annie and Sue had taken her to Portland to shop for some new clothes. It showed off her legs nicely and so did the low cut top that matched it in color and fabric.

Taking her to the couch, he sat back and kissed her several times as his hands explored under the skirt, he was startled by the fact she had sometime discarded the black lacy panties she had been wearing earlier, but at the same time that only made him more anxious for her. He loved the feel of her soft, newly shaven pussy against him. She had told him she wanted to act and dress more feminine for him at times, and that had been one of the things he had admitted to her that he liked, a nice shaved pussy gave him more access to her secrets.

"Open my pants honey," he whispered it against her throat as he nibbled at the soft skin and squeezed and caressed her ass cheeks. "Bring him out for your special attention."

She had him open to the air between them before he got the final words out, and bent her head to find his mouth quickly as she pulled one hand from her ass and pushed it against her breast. Her nipples were hard as pebbles and when she lifted her head, she licked her lips. "Now what Bull, tell me what I need to do."

"Just relax honey, let me do this my way, first just lift up a little, we're going have a little tease session, just a little bit to make your pussy nice and wet for him..." He was enjoying this, more than usual. He hadn't thought the moonshine had affected him but maybe it had. As she raised up, he put the head of his cock at her warm, welcoming hole then gripped her hips and slammed her down as he lifted his hips to meet her, he didn't plan on doing a lot of this, he wanted to give her a good ride like the ones she gave him every time they were in their bedroom fucking their brains out. Hell it had gotten to the point that he didn't even need to get rough or anything, all he had to do was just slip inside her warm velvet sheath, and his demon was there, hers was just as bad and the two little fucks went into overdrive with every session they had. Oh sometimes he slipped back into the old ways, and it was just as good as it had always been but he was getting it regular now, and what he was getting was the best fucking from the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

He felt Dani get the climax he had wanted, and he wasted no time switching her so her back was to his chest, her legs open wide, and he was fucking her hard and fast. She was bouncing all over him, crying out and begging him to take her harder and deeper. If anyone had walked in they would have had a perfect view of her pussy and his hard cock ramming her from behind. Her shirt and bra were pushed up and he was mauling her tits harder than he had ever done before, but that made it all the better, this was his woman, her body was his, no one else would ever touch her this way, no one else would ever know how tight she was, know how her juices flowed when he was inside her. As she began to come again, he felt his own begin to start and he knew that he would kill any man who tried to take her away from him. The beads on his wrist and at his throat began to burn hot, as hot as his blood and he pumped his come into her over and over. When his balls were empty, he could only sit back and consider how tired he felt suddenly. Dani was acting as if she was a rag doll in his arms, resting back against his chest, and totally drained. They would have to do this again, but not too soon, he didn't think his blood pressure could handle too many sessions like this.

Jack shot his final load into Helen's waiting pussy and grinned as he remembered how it had been the last time he had drank the moonshine, the two of them had fucked like there was no tomorrow for over a week. Not that he acted like any memory of it remained, but he had remembered every time he had plunged into Helen in the upstairs bedroom at his parents' home. He even remembered what Pierre had told him in strictest male confidence.

"Maurice, he put his own brand of magic in the moonshine. Nothing too strong, just enough to make it work like an aphrodisiac, but it doesn't work on anyone, oh no, has to be love in the heart for your partner, and the stronger the love, the stronger the need for sex with that person. The men, they get more virile, the women more aroused. It's good for making babies for couples who have trouble with it, makes a man's seed livelier."

12