Dani and the Bull Ch. 11

Story Info
A Death, An Old Friend, and Another Attack.
4.7k words
4.83
12.1k
5

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Sorry this one has been a little late in coming, but writer's block has struck again and I haven't been able to get my mind to agree with Dani or Bull about anything they suggest...I did however put them up on their own pages on Facebook: They said they were getting bored just sitting around in my head all the time, so there they are. The only thing is now, Reni and Devon from A Ride to Heaven and Back, (in case you haven't read their story yet) want their own Facebook pages too, and if it will keep them happy until I work out their latest problems, I just might do it. Hopefully the writer's block will leave before the holidays come because I have an idea for a holiday story concerning several of my favorite characters and if all goes well, by the New Year I should be back up and running at full speed. I hope.

Thanks for your patience, and just a reminder, if you see any of my writing on any website but Literotica, then I didn't put it there. This site is the only one you will ever see the real Darkstone57 and her cast of loony but loving folks.

Happy Halloween all

Darkstone57

Chapter 11

Dani ran her lips over the swollen head of Bulls cock and teased it unmercifully as he groaned and grunted over her head. She knew she wasn't playing fair but she loved every minute of it. Not only couldn't he touch her, but he couldn't cry out or say one word while she did this. It had started out as a joke, but it had turned into a battle of wills and she was determined to win. As it was, she had to keep her hands from touching him the whole time she was sucking him off and he had to do the same when he ate her pussy after she was done. It would be easier for him if he just lay down and put his hands under him, but no, he had to prove he could do it kneeling over her and keeping his hands behind his back.

The only problem was she was having trouble taking him too far in her mouth and without feeling like she wanted to throw up. Let just the head start to tickle the back of her throat and she was gagging, it was damn annoying and she finally drew back and looked at him.

"You win, I can't get in deep enough and every time I take him to the back, I feel like I want to throw up." A sudden wave of frustration slid over her. She had been nauseated every since she had come up from the swimming pool and dinner had come up shortly after she ate it. Bull had come with her, and they had been watching television and just relaxing in the motel room before the joke. Now her mood was totally sour and it was no one's fault but her own. She had to be the one who had gotten pregnant so damn fast,

Bull lay down beside her and pulled her close. "Its okay honey, you mom told you what it was, and as soon as we get to New Orleans, you are going to go see a doctor. Have you checked the little one lately, maybe he just doesn't like traveling."

"That could be, it has been years since I was this far from home." Closing her eyes, she touched her demon first, who while looking a little green its self seemed in good humor. The spark of their son was growing daily, and while not totally aware of his mother's touch, seemed to feel contented and snug in her womb. "He's fine; Dee seems a little green though, so maybe it is just the damn morning sickness. It just doesn't feel like I should be as far along as I am. We met on the seventh of June, my birthday was the tenth and we figure he was conceived the twelfth, right, this is the end of July, so 18 and 28, that makes forty-six days. Okay, everyone is right, it's been six weeks. So it could be the morning sickness. I just make a very lousy patient Bull. I hate getting sick and when I am I make everyone miserable. And if I have to go through this for the next nine months, everyone is going to hate me."

He stroked her forehead, and smiled. "No one is going to hate you honey, I saw my momma go through this a lot, and other women I grew up around. It's just part of being a mother, and a dad in a lot of ways. You suffer it physically; we suffer it by watching you suffer." He slipped his had along her cheek, and turned her head to face his. "I wish we had been less hot and more responsible, and then you wouldn't be going through this so fast. I keep thinking I should have let your dad kick my ass that one day. Knock some sense into my brain."

Dani giggled, "But who would have knocked it into mine. You were just making up for five years of enforced celibacy. I saw a good thing and took advantage of it. And yes, when we get to grandma's I will go to a doctor. Mom said that we should have done it before we left, but its okay, I feel fine except for the being sick." Reaching down she let her fingers tickle his soft cock. "And as long as it doesn't hurt me or the baby to have sex, I fully intend to keep right on going the way we are. I just can't give him the nice tongue baths I like to until this passes."

"True. But he likes the feel of your fingers too, and he loves the way your pussy is always so welcoming. We'll be at your grandma's day after tomorrow. When I called momma earlier, she said all was fine and they were having a nice visit with their old friends, I guess daddy is enjoying the vacation, he's been painting and just kicking back these past few days. Which momma is glad to see. He's been pushing himself hard this past year."

Which brought another thought to Dani, "Are you going to talk to him about your idea of you working on the boat engines? You both know that you aren't the type of man for the fishing, but even dad said you have a soft touch with the engines and such. Said he never met a man who could just hear it and tell what was wrong like you can, except for old Max."

"That old man is a wonder. The day your dad took me over to meet him, I couldn't believe he was still able to turn a wrench as crippled up as his hands are, but he just acted like he was still sixteen and getting started on his first job." Bull shook his head, "I hope I am as able to do things as he is when I get as old as he is. I still can't believe he is pushing seventy, he doesn't look it."

"Well, neither does Grandma Dee, and outside of his heart, grandpa doesn't look his age. The three of them were friends all the time they were growing up, and to hear grandma tell it, Max was the number two man in her life for a long time. Said she played the two of them against the each other until they both got wise to her, and made her choose one or the other. She told me it was a hard choice, both of them so good looking and all and so hot in bed."

"They were both your grandma's lovers?"

"So she says, and I see no reason to doubt it considering her family has always been a little odd about such things. Half of Grandma Dee's family doesn't believe in marriage and the half that does, well they do it for the kids. Says it makes things easier for them, you know, when I think about it, I think mom and dad, despite their oddball ways at times, are more normal then I've given them credit for all these years."

"Scary thought huh?" He chuckled.

"Terrifying," She was feeling better now, and she ran her fingers along the inside of his leg. "So you won the bet, what would you like as a prize?"

Bull answered her question by kissing her deeply, and letting his fingers slip down between her legs, Dani knew she was wet enough to accept him easily but sometimes Bull liked a little extra lubrication, especially when he was in the mood for things a little rough. She still hadn't seen this so called sadist side he claimed to have because of his demon. Rough yes, demanding at times, and he enjoyed it when he heard her beg for him to fuck her or when he held her down to the bed, but so did she, and until the day he proved to her that such a monster existed in him, she was never going to believe he had done what the Georgia courts said he had done. Personally, she believed what Sheriff Sheridan had said. He had been set up.

When she was wet enough to his tastes, he looked at her. "Ride me."

She smiled as she slipped her leg over his hips and positioned herself so he was directly under her. Dani liked this type of payback, it was like he was giving her complete control and she liked that too, she could tease him and it was her turn to pin him back to the bed with her hands. He never took his eyes off her when they were like this, lowering herself down to where he was just barely in her, then a little more and drawing back up. "What do you want Bull?"

He grinned. "I want your pussy to fuck me honey, I want to feel you ride him and make him come inside you. Ride me baby, make me your stud who you love to have service you."

Her voice took on a soft honey coated drawl that she seemed to be picking up from him and she licked her lips as she looked down into his eyes. "Can I tease you, can I make you beg for it Bull?" She lowered herself down a little farther, and then pulled up as she felt him start to lift his hips. "Or would you prefer this?" With a groan she pushed down so he was completely inside her and she moved her hips in a circular motion. He had been startled the first time she did it, and then he had seen her all dressed up in the harem costume and watched in fascination as she preformed the belly dance that she and her friends had learned. He had gone hard as a rock, pulled her down on top of him and when he came it had been like a rocket blasting off.

"Oh honey, like that if you please. Damn you are such a tease Dani, it's no wonder I am always so fucking hot for you. You're my woman, my life, and before that baby inside you is born you are going to be my wife. But for now, you're my lover and my cock is aching to fill you already..."

Pulling his hands free of hers, he gripped her hips and began to move up to meet her downward motions. She loved his staying power, but today she wanted more and she gave him control of the situation, "then fill me Bull, my body is yours to do with as you please, and you do please me so well." She ran her hands along the upper part of her body and touched herself in ways she knew Bull liked. He licked his lips as she twisted and pulled her nipples then caressed and fondled her breasts, before slipping a finger down between them and rubbed her clit. Not that she needed the extra stimulations, Bull did just fine, she just knew he liked watching her play with her pussy. Just the way he liked watching her bend over and flash him shots of her pussy and ass.

She loved playing games with him and there were times she liked it when they were lying in bed and he would start stroking his cock and work it until he came and she would be rubbing her bare body against him the whole time, he was even working to figure out some way to make her ass maybe someday be able to take his cock instead of just his fingers or tongue.

"Come for me baby..." He was getting close, she could hear it in his voice and she smiled softly. "Come for me, I can't hold out much longer, I need to feel it..."

The words slipped out before she could stop them. "Make me Bull, make me..." She felt his demon roar to life and he began to move up harder and harder. The bed was shaking and then she felt one of the hardest climaxes she had felt in the time they had been together wash over her. She cried out and felt him begin to come as well. For what felt like hours they trembled and shook and her juices mixed with his. Her demon and his flared as they had never flared before, and as she sank down to cover him with her body, she felt the second spark join the first. It had a soft touch and the fetus in her uterus welcomed it with a warm glow. She knew Bull could feel it as well, and he looked at her with sad eyes.

"Dani, honey, I think my daddy just died..." His voice quivered and he began to cry, still joined together, they rolled over and she held him in her arms until he had nothing left. When the cell phone went off an hour later, she didn't need to look to know it was her grandmother's number or hear Massie's sorrow filled voice to know it was true.

Bull sat in the café booth and stared down at his coffee. His daddy was dead. Just a few short hours and he would have been there when it happened. His momma had told him it had been quick; he had just put down his paint brush and keeled over. No warning, no pain, he had just left her. The family back in the swamps had been notified, and she and Maylene would be staying in New Orleans until he and Dani arrived. Tom DuFrey would be coming today from home to pick up the body and take it to the funeral home the Marquaille family had been using for years. As was the family tradition, he would be laid out for five days, giving all the family time to assemble and pay their last respects.

His daddy was gone. His spark now resting in the baby Dani carried inside her. A piece of his daddy's soul gone home to blood, just as the spark that had flared before had been a piece of Charles Lazarus's soul, and others who had gone before him. Now their child carried the spark of all the Lazarus's clan and that of his family as well. He had known he would never see his daddy alive again, and now he knew why, his father had known this was coming.

Jack reached out and Bull felt the older man's hand on his shoulder, "I don't need to ask how you're doing son, I know how it feels to lose a daddy, and you have my sympathy, you want to stay over another day, or press on to New Orleans...?"

He looked up into the faces of his new family. And they were family, the whole damn Lazarus family, not just because of him and Dani, but because of the relationship between his family and hers long before he was born. Long before Dani was born. He was sure that if they compared family trees, they would find that this wasn't the first time their blood had been mingled. He was damn sure of it in fact. What was happening now had been a long time in the making.

"I need to get to momma and Granny Maylene. So we need to go on Jack. I don't think I could handle just sitting around here all day and night anyway."

"Well, let's have some breakfast and then get on the road." Jack looked at Dani, "feel up to eating this morning baby girl?"

She nodded, and Bull saw her eyes were red and tired. She had stayed up with him most of the night, holding him when he cried and doing her best to take some of his pain away. "Mike, any way you or Dave could drive the truck today?"

Dani shook her head, "no way is either of those maniacs are driving my truck. I'll be okay. I need something to keep my mind occupied anyway."

She ate breakfast but Bull noticed she was careful what she ate and that she ate very slowly. After loading the bags back in the truck, she climbed behind the wheel and he looked at her. "You start getting sick, or anything, you pull over and tell me. You hear me woman?"

Her eyes danced at his tone, "Hey dad, how you have changed." She giggled and started up the truck. "I'm okay Bull, I promise."

It didn't stop him from worrying and he did his best to stay awake as they drove out of Texas and into Louisiana. The music changed from the Texas twang to the Cajun fiddle and the New Orleans jazz that he remembered from his youth. It had been a long time, and he felt as if he had come full circle in his life. This time though, he wasn't alone, he had come home with the woman of his dreams and his child still waiting to experience all he had known himself.

Even Jack seemed to feel the difference in the air as they stopped for dinner that night. He looked at Bull, and nodded. "Almost home son, you can smell the bayou even this far north can't you?"

Bull took a deep breath of the sultry night air. "Yes sir I can. And the closer we get the stronger it will be."

They were standing on the surrounding deck of the motel rooms that were adjoining and Bull smiled as Helen came out and joined her husband. She looked at him and smiled. "I forgot how good the air smells down here, and listen to that fiddle player. Makes me feel like wanting to go down to the bar and dance the night away."

Jack laughed. "Maybe you should have been born down here Helen, instead of me. But if you had, I don't think you would have ever left."

"No, I don't think I would have. I can understand why you two did, but this place; it has a feel to it, a mystic feel. Like all the secrets of life are out there, and you just need to know where to look."

Dani came out on the terrace. "Just close your eyes and take a deep breath and you can find it in the air."

The slam of demon power hit just as they did what she suggested, and Bull grabbed for her as she started to stumble. he watched as she went to her knees and this time she didn't hold back from the vomit that came up to choke her. At the same time his demon and those of Jack and Helen roared to life to protect her and the baby. Mike, Dave and Katie came in with the same roar, and he felt the surprise from Nick and Jessie both.

It was Jack who roared the loudest this time. "This is our territory Nick, you want my daughter, but you're going to have the fight of your life on your hands. You never saw what the bayou holds, but I will tell you this, you are alligator feed if you come near us again."

They heard the roar of the truck and then saw it as it fled the parking lot, almost taking out an incoming car. Dave was out the door and in the parking lot starting his Harley and heading out to be sure of their escape route even as Bull and Jack left Helen to take care of Dani, and met up with Mike in the lobby of the motel, "The truck!"

It had a good plan; it was too bad that it was sitting on three slashed tires and two on the RV. Jack kicked the side of the truck and flipped open his cell to call Dave. "Break off son; they slashed the tires on both the truck and the RV. Come on back and let's get ready to move out as soon as we can get these things fixed."

Kate met then as they headed back to the office. "The manager called the cops. Seems he's got some excellent security cameras around here, and it's all on tape."

The manager looked at them as they came back into the lobby. "How bad is it folks?"

Jack frowned. "Two RV tires and three on our pick up, lucky for us you told us about that spot under the stairwell so both the Harley's came out unscathed."

"Hey, those two asses bothered me the minute they came in asking about you all not long after you checked in. Said you all were friends who had gotten separated on the freeway. When I asked if they would be checking in or if I could let you know they had arrived, they both booked out of here like a swamp gator was on their asses. That's when I made sure the cameras were working and I called about the stairwell. As for the tires, let me call a buddy of mine, has a tire store just down the road, he'll give you a good discount, him loving Harley's as much as I do." He sniffed the air. "You ever meet someone that you can just smell the trouble on them? That's how I felt about those two when they walked in. And by the way, Beau Marquaille, you might not remember me, but take a good look at the face. It would look a hell of a lot worse if you hadn't pulled those three guys off me over in GSP."

Bull took a long look at the tall, slender man with bright red hair and an x cut into his left cheek. "Red LaGrange, what the hell you doing here, I thought you still had five more years before you got parole."

"Early release, they got a big investigation going on back there, looking into a bunch of convictions and how the judges back there like to give some outrageous sentences. Man, hard to believe we ran into each other here, hey what ever happened with you and that girl you told me about, the one you kept dreaming about...?"

12