Dani and the Bull Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are my family Bull, you and our baby, I still have my brothers, parents, just like you do, but you, and this baby are and always will be my main concern."

"Dani, you mean all that don't you, I mean you really mean that."

She looked at him in surprise. "Why, did you have your doubts about me?"

"I won't say doubts, but I did wonder if sometime down the road you might begin to wonder if you had missed out on something by getting with me so fast or getting pregnant so quick. Not that you would ever tell me, or do anything to hurt me, but men and women tend to wonder sometime."

"Well yeah, that's part of the way of humans, but if you ever have those wonders later on in our relationship if we are married or not, I will personally make sure that if you decide to leave me, you will be leaving with less than you started with." Reaching down, she stroked the front of his pajama bottoms. She felt him harden and heard his low moan. "I am a one man woman Bull, and you are that man."

"Oh honey, you know I love you, and I will never feel the way I do about anyone else." He found her mouth and claimed it roughly, his hand moving under the lightweight gown she wore, "now, I need you now...here, feeling only each other and nothing else..."

Dani smiled as she laid back on the rough surface of the old veranda. She didn't care that there was no mattress or pillow, only that he had said he wanted her and she wanted him just as bad. Looking up at him, she watched as he pushed down the pajamas then came down on his knees between her legs. Around them the night sang and when he plunged into her, she rose to meet him ready and anxious. "Bull, oh yes, that feels so good, feels like it's been so long. Yes, deep like that, you know how much I love it when you go so deep..."

He groaned, and rotated his hips as well. "I know honey, I love it too. I love being so deep inside you that I can feel you everywhere. My sweet woman, my gorgeous woman, our baby inside your body, I know there will come a time that I won't be able to take you so deep, or be as rough as I have and will be, but even when I can't, we will still find ways to satisfy each other..."

She giggled at his tone, "Bull we will find ways to satisfy each other when we are a hundred years old. You don't really think I will ever stop wanting your wonderful limb..."

Bull's laughter was full of joy. "Oh hell no baby, not anymore then I will ever stop climbing into your hot, wet pussy..."

From a branch in a nearby tree, two silvery shapes watched the lovers worked to satisfy their hunger for each other. One times friends in life, Pierre Marquaille, and Charles Lazarus nodded in agreement. A third shape settled between them and Lily Lazarus looked at her younger brother.

"And you worried they might not like each other, I would say they like each other very well little brother."

Pierre smiled. "Yes, but if this is your definition of being a like, what would you classify as love my friends?"

"They would be setting the veranda on fire Pierre; of course there is the baby to consider."

The lover's cries became louder now as they edged closer to their finishes, and Charles gave a small chuckle. "I must say your son is very well endowed Pierre, and my granddaughter seems to be enjoying it very well. Have they been like this since the start Lily...?"

"Oh, this is mild, those two are like a couple virgins just learning what sex is and finding out they enjoy it. Neither one will come until the other one is just as close. But we are not here to watch them make love. Are the others in place? And do we know where the two men are?"

"Yes, they have left the area, and are risking a trip back to Oregon. I am afraid they are not aware of what awaits them back in Elton. So we have some breathing room so to speak, tomorrow, Beau and Dani will go with Massie and the other back to the bayou, while Jack and Helen and their sons will remain here for a time."

Pierre smiled as he watched his son make love to the woman of his choice, he found he approved even more of Dani in the flesh, both her willingness to defend his son from Jessie and her declaration of he and their child being her main concerns now. She reminded him a great deal of his dear, sweet Massie, both in temper and in the ability to cope with the love making with a man the size of him and his son. He felt a wave of sorrow that he not been able to help Beau through his most trying times, but at the same time a swell of pride that his son had turned into such a man as he had. Yes, Beau and Dani would do well; they would raise many fine children and live their lives on the bayou.

There were similar thoughts swirling in the minds of Lily and Charles, the Lazarus family had always been one full of passion and pride. They had all lived their lives to the fullest degree and now the later generations showed the same passions and pride as well. Over the previous generations, the number of females born to the family had quickly and without thinking dropped almost to nothing. Lily, her sisters Rose and Petunia had been the first and last for over a hundred years, until Dani had been born. She would be the first female in five generations to give birth to a direct line descendent. Even Lily's son was not direct line. By rights, he had not held one drop of Lazarus blood, except for those passed down by hers. His father had been another man; the man who had been a grandson of Jacob had been as sterile as his wife. Her son had been little more than a caretaker to the house in Oregon, until a direct line heir could be born. Thankfully, Charles had pulled some magic out of his hat and produced not one but two sons, and Jack, the eldest by a mere fifteen minutes had been named the heir. He in turn had more than made up for the lack of Lazarus males; his own special gift of Dani to the world had been celebrated in the afterlife as a rebirth of family blood. The family would thrive again, and that was all that mattered.

Lily and Charles looked down at Dani and Beau and felt a swell of family pride as strong and as binding as that which Pierre felt. Yes, the two of them would do very well together, very well in deed.

To be continued...

12