Dani and the Bull Ch. 13

Story Info
Dani is renewed and Bull goes home at last.
4.3k words
4.71
11.1k
4

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

I just want to thank everyone who has sent me feedback and all the great comments over my time away. I meant to do it sooner but to be honest, since the dam had broken on my writer's block, I have been working like a fiend, not only to get pages ready to submit but on new stories and hope nothing comes along to plug the hole of creative energy I seem to be experiencing.

I have also been working on my grammar and punctuation that seems to bother a lot of folks, but I don't think it will ever be good enough to please everyone. I was awful in school English and spelling was the only thing I could ever claim to be good at. I have considered getting that new Dragon program that lets you talk instead of type and I would really appreciate some comments and feedback from anyone who uses the program. If any of you think it might help, then please let me know.

I will be working on the chapters I have already written and submitting them as they become available. Maybe even a couple new stories if they don't mind.

Hugs

Darkstone57

*

Dani stepped out of the shower and began to dry off slowly. She felt wonderful this morning, no signs of sickness or fear of Nick and Jessie, nothing. Only a feeling calm and love surrounded her today. It had been wonderful last night; making love with Bull on the veranda as they had and feeling the air around them fill with the scent of their bodies joined in sexual release. She had needed that, as badly as Bull had and now the memory of how good it had been and exciting he had felt filled her even more.

Even their son had been soothed by it, the ordeal of the final day of the trip gone but wisely not forgotten. Instead it had been put on a back shelf and today they would leave New Orleans for Bull's family home in the bayou. She could hardly wait except for the one thing that did mar her mood. Knowing that Bull had been so close to seeing his father one last time and missed that chance didn't seem fair to her. She knew it bothered him as well but he was holding up okay. Better than she would if it was her dad who had passed away. She'd be in pieces; Jack Lazarus had been her rock for her entire short life. Still, he was getting older, and she knew that one day it would be her dad who they mourned. Time didn't stop for anyone; it didn't choose this person or that to live forever, and when she considered it, who would want that anyway?

Bull was packing up the few things they had needed for the short stay and she saw he was wearing his new jeans and a black, close fitting tee-shirt that hugged his broad chest, and showed off his muscular build. Her mom had firmly pronounced before ever leaving the house back in Oregon that he needed new things and they had spent the day in Portland shopping. His biggest splurge had been a new pair of boots and a nice, tailored looking suit jacket. Another of her mother's insistence buys. Even her dad and brothers owned one of those, they seldom wore it, but it was still nice to have.

She let out a low whistle and walked up behind him to pat his ass. "Very nice, good thing most of the women we'll be seeing will be related to you, or I might have a real reason to feel jealous."

"Not a chance in hell honey, I am a one woman man and you are that woman..." He chuckled. "I look that good huh?"

"Yes you do, very well indeed."

He turned and looked at her, "So do you, but I think you better put some clothes on before we go, that body of yours is not for view by anyone but me, and none of your short little skirts or dresses today..."

Dani pulled on a thong of lavender lace and reached for the matching bra. "Will this work?"

To say he was devouring her with his eyes would have been putting it extremely mild. "It works for me, but you better be adding some jeans and a top of some kind. I will even let you get away with shorts, considering how hot it is supposed to be, but that's as far as I go for letting you show off your body to my male relatives."

"Does that include Andre?" She had to tease him, not to be mean but to see his eyes flash and make her feel warm and loved all over...

"Especially Andre, good thing I never knew about that kiss until your mom reminded us about it. As it is, I just might have a hard time keeping from punching him in the mouth for it."

"Oh honestly Bull, we were just kids, besides you got me in the end, and remember mom said he made me cry because of it."

"All the more reason to make me punch him out," he grinned as he walked over and pulled her to him, "But if you be real nice to me, I might be nice in return and leave him alone."

"Hmm, how nice would I have to be...?" She moved closer as he ran his hands down and rubbed her ass.

"Well, for one you can put your hair up in pig tails, and later on you can..." He whispered what he wanted and Dani giggled as he looked down at her with his eyes sparkling. "Well?"

"You are in a hot mood today; would you like that with or without panties?"

"With to begin with, then we'll see how it goes..."

"You keep talking like that, and I'll be meeting your family without panties because these will be soaked..."

He moved his fingers down between her legs and licked his lips, "you already are love. Maybe I should help you along just a little." Pushing the lacy fabric aside he began to rub her clit then send a finger up inside her. "I just remembered, I haven't had breakfast yet..."

She sat down on the edge of the bed, and he dropped to his knees between her legs, before long she was feeling the flickering of his tongue and his fingers moving in and out of her. God, she loved it when he did this to her. Her whole body came alive and he knew just how to either increase her pleasure or draw back enough to let her calm down. This morning though he was hard and heavy to lap up her juices and she was ready to explode around his finger and tongue. As always when she came, she couldn't hold back the cries and when he lifted his face, he was grinning.

"Now that is what I call a delicious way to start the day...But I want my share too." He opened his jeans and before she had finished her climax, he was in her, pumping hard and fast to fill her. When they had shared the final lunge, he looked down at her. "On second thought honey, wear that cute little black skirt you got, that way my male relatives will go nuts seeing what I have in my bed every night."

"I thought you wanted to play pervert and have me go for the school girl look."

"I do, but that is for me and me alone..."

Reaching up, she cupped his cheek, "Bull all of me is for you and you alone."

When they finally made it down stairs she was dressed in a pair of well fitting jeans and a low cut top. It was the best compromise they could come up with. He was still sulking a bit but she would make it up to him, and to be honest she wanted to wear her jeans as long as she could, the ideas of skirts and dresses were still new to her.

Besides Massie and Maylene, a couple of Bull's cousins would be leaving today as well, but Dani knew her grandma and aunt would be well taken care of, her great uncle JoJo and his wife had arrived sometime in the night, and he looked at her up and down as she was introduced to him.

"Damn Jack, now where in hell did you find such a pretty little girl? Had to be under a cabbage patch leaf because I know there is no way this pretty thing could be from your genes. You just come over here honey and give your great uncle a big hug huh?"

Dani looked at him from under her long lashes. "You aren't going to pinch my ass are you, because I don't know if Bull would like that very much?"

His wife Ilene smiled as she stepped forward. "She's got your number Joe. Hi, I'm Ilene; he's right you are pretty but all I have to do is look at your family and know you are a Lazarus." Her smiling green eyes looked Bull up and down as well. "And you have got to be Massie and Pierre's son. I see your momma in your face, but your daddy in your body. Damn, if I was only about forty years younger, I'd be giving Dani a run for you."

Bull shook his head, "sorry, but I am taken 100 percent. It is nice to meet you though." He shook hands with both her great uncle and aunt and Dani did give in to giving JoJo a hug, instead of a pinch, he just patted her ass and drew back with a smile.

"What a shame you are family honey, but I like what I got as much as this tree standing next to you seems to like what he's got. I may look but in thirty years of marriage I haven't touched...well not too much."

It was mid afternoon before they finally left the house and headed for the area where Bull's family lived. Red had stayed behind in New Orleans to visit some relatives but assured them both that he would be checking in with Jack and Helen on a daily basis. "You need me, just call; I will be there."

Rose seemed content to be back moving and she settled on the floorboards by Dani's feet. Bull was driving this part because she had no idea where they were going. Even he admitted though his memory was foggy and he was glad his cousin Bubba was driving the car ahead of them.

Dani lit a cigarette as the trip progressed. "Just how many people live around where Massie and Maylene do?"

Bull shrugged as he glanced at her. "I have no idea; I know Jorge and his wife Lydia built a house just down the road from momma, and my sister Bella and her husband Roscoe live in his parent's old house near town. But as for the rest, who knows. Been too long baby, you won't be the only stranger there believe me."

She believed him when they reached the main house about an hour and a half later. It reminded her of a parking lot from the number of cars, trucks, motorcycles and such parked around the place. And the people who came out of nowhere to welcome them back were like walking into a crowded mall at the holidays. It was his grandma Maylene who spoke. "Now just give Beau and his woman some time to adjust to you all, remember, he's been gone a long time and she's from a big family, but not as big as this one, so just back off." She waved her cane and everyone obeyed.

All but one man who Dani knew instantly to be his brother Andre. Not as tall or as broad, but you knew just looking at them that they had been formed from the same mold. She couldn't help looking back and forth between them, but she also noticed that her body didn't react to Andre as it did to Bull as he came up and pulled her to him in a hug.

"About time you got here big brother with my wife to be. I have been waiting very impatiently." He laughed and looked at her. "I bet you don't even remember me do you Dani?"

She smiled back. "I remember biting you, now put me down or you'll find out how much sharper my teeth have gotten..."

"Oh talk dirty to me girl, I love it..." He put her down though and she watched as Andre hugged his brother. "About time you came home big man. Place hasn't been the same since you left."

Bull nodded. "Well, I don't know how long I will be staying this time, but we will be back after a while, just got business to finish up before Dani and I can settle anywhere."

It was true, until things were taken care of with Nick and Jessie; they couldn't really feel settled anywhere. Holding Rose's leash, Dani watched as Bull and Andre got the bags and together the three of them walked to the huge house and the gathering of people.

Bull put the bags in the hall by the stairs and knew the minute his older brother walked up behind him. Jorge wasn't as tall or as big as him, but he was still a man who couldn't be ignored and even if Bull had wanted to, Jorge wouldn't let him.

"About damn time you came wandering back little brother. I am not even going to tell you all the hurt and pain you cost momma and daddy." Jorge frowned, "or the rest of us for that matter. Wasn't a day go by that we weren't all wondering if you were dead or alive. Granny she tell us you okay, that you be fine, but all of us wondering why you left, and why you not come back here where you belong."

Bull had expected this, but not the minute he walked in the door. "I had my reasons Jorge, momma and daddy knew what they were..."

The dark look in his brother's eyes seemed to darken even more. "Well, daddy is gone now, that makes me head of the family, and I want to know why you had to run off like you did. And until you can tell me, then you still gone like you was before..."

Before he could walk off, Dani appeared. "Bull, you need to tell him, but not tonight, not until the funeral is over and you can both sit down and act and talk like grown men..."

Bull saw Jorge look at Dani and to his surprise, smile. "You're right Dani, now is not the time for such things to be talked about. You know, I wondered if that dream I had about you was real, I see now it was. No wonder why daddy said having you in the family was going to be like a spring breeze coming up off the Gulf."

Bull began to laugh, he didn't mean to, but he couldn't help himself. A spring breeze coming up off the Gulf was his daddy's term for a hurricane. In other words his father meant she was going to turn this family upside down. How right he had been. Dani was his sweet little hurricane and he loved her for it.

It was late when they staggered off to bed, and as they laid back in the attic bedroom that Bull had once shared with his brothers, he threw open the skylight window to let in some cool breeze. A fan blew directly on the bed, and the French doors leading to the flat roof were open too. Dani looked at him as she ran a cool wash cloth over her face and neck. "How could you guys sleep up here in the summer time, I feel like I just stepped out of a shower. And I thought the humidity in Oregon was bad." She walked out on the roof and then stepped back in quickly. "Ouch..."

"Yeah I should have warned you, the roof gets hot, the best time to be out there is during a thunderstorm. He walked up to her and bent his head to kiss her. "Welcome to my world baby..."

"Hmm, I thought this was our world Bull..."

"It is, you know it's just us up here, we don't need to wear anything if we don't want to..." He slid the strap of her night gown down over her shoulder and then did the same to the other side. Her breasts came into view and he cupped one and caressed it then moved to the other. "I love how your nipples get so hard when I just touch you. It tells me how much you like my touch..." He kissed her neck, and felt her lips on his shoulder. "I love making love to you. I can never get enough of you..."

"I can tell, you're hard as hell right now...It feels like it has a mind of its own." Her fingers were caressing the front of his pants, and as he pulled her tighter to him, she began to open them. "I don't need the heat from outside Bull; you make me hot just touching me. Even if we were lost in a blizzard, I know we would be okay, we'd melt the snow faster than it could fall."

"Dani, get on your hands and knees...I want to take you from behind..." His voice had turned hoarse, and she saw the fire in his eyes. There was something new about it, and she felt a rush of desire that she hadn't experienced before.

Letting her nightgown fall, she went to her hand and knees on the bed and when he was free of his clothes, she felt him move up behind her. His hands moved over her back and bottom, then up to her shoulders and trace the lines of her sides. He was teasing her, making her wait for what was coming. When she felt his finger dip into her wetness, she shivered, and he moved it around, searching her out in every crease. Then it was gone and she felt disappointed, but not for long. The finger reappeared as it moved up and down between her ass cheeks, and then dipped into her again.

Over and over he repeated the gestures until her ass felt as wet and sticky as her pussy did and her body was on the edge of something she hadn't felt before. Not a climax but an expectation and that was driving her crazy. She thought she knew what he was going to do only to have him dip his finger again and the process would start all over again. A part of her wanted to cry out; to tell him to stop torturing her to either fuck her or something but then just as she felt she had reached her limit it happened.

His finger pushed past the tight ring that protected her nether hole and without giving her a chance to get used to it began to move in and out like a miniature cock. Not that his fingers were what anyone could call miniature. They were like the rest of him long and thick and as her ass began to grow used to the feel of it she found she liked the sensations it was causing. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on his rhythms, and mentally began to chant. In, out, in, out, and then all the way in and almost all the way out, over and over. She could feel her pussy dripping from the heat and more than once she felt as if she was going to come, only to have him pause and take a short break.

Her frustration was mounting, and when she wiggled her ass back against him, he chuckled. "Patience love, patience..."

Her voice was a growl as she answered. "I don't have any right now..."

Bull bent over to run his lips along the nape of her neck and at the same time rammed his finger in to her ass and began to move it around in a tickling motion. "Is that better?" Then as suddenly as he had started, it was gone and she whimpered. It was then she felt something else, something she knew well, and she wondered if he would actually try it so soon. A part of her wished he would, her demon was red hot now, the teasing and tension almost consuming her. Searching out his, she saw the little bastard licking his lips in anticipation of something and moved her ass back against the head of his cock this time. But again she was denied.

"Bull please, do something, I can't take much more of this..."

The chuckle was deeper in his throat this time. "Maybe that's what I want, maybe I want to see just how much you can take...your ass is so nice, and it feels so good, it sucks on my finger like your pussy does when my cock is inside you." He nipped at her shoulder, then biting down and sucking the skin. "My demon wants to fuck your ass Dani, it wants to feel it sucking at my cock and taking all my come inside it."

"Then just do it, please, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, just put me out of my misery Bull." She was close to tears now, the frustration almost more than she could stand. She needed to be fucked, needed to feel him inside her somewhere, making her come even as he did...

"No, not yet, more control baby, you're stronger than this, you can control him, make him wait, make him beg you..." His huge hands gripped her breasts and began to caress them. "Make me beg honey, bring me to my knees with wanting you so bad I know that the minute I fuck you, it will take all my control not to come all over you." He began to nip at her back, biting and sucking. "My sweet woman, this is how I saw us in one of my dreams...I have drawings of us like this, the sweet pain and torment on your face from being denied..."

"Bull, you're being a bastard..."

That made him laugh, "Yes I am, but you love me for it...You love how I make you feel even when I make you feel like you are now. That's what makes us so good together...oh my sweet Yankee woman, so hot, so tender, so much my counterpart; you don't even realize it yet...but you will...I'll teach you."

Dani felt the sudden intrusion of his fingers in her pussy and let out a low sigh of pleasure, "yes, oh god yes Bull, teach me..." She had become little more than a body full of sensations and desires, just as she always was around him. From the first time he had filled her with his cock. Then the fingers were gone and she felt them replaced by the most wonderful piece of wood she had ever known, but he made no move to fuck her yet, despite her trying to move. He was holding her tight against him, and unable to move as she wanted.

12