Dania Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But back to this conflict . . . If I am so submissive, as Roth says, then why do I enjoy the control so much during my hunt?

This train of thought stopped as Roth's tongue began to lick my sex. He was not gentle, but I didn't like it gentle. The harder and more forceful he was, the better it felt. I began to push back against him. His tongue was rough and the fur on his face tickled in ways that can only be described as delicious. It was almost no time before I was on the verge of an orgasm. But he told me not to. I was dumbfounded.

"What?"

"You heard me, not yet. I'll tell you when."

With this, he grabbed my hair and pulled back, forcing my face into the sky. I fought against my body with everything I had. It was a losing batter and soon I was shaking both from the pleasure I was receiving from Roth as well as the impending orgasm. I knew that for the first time, I would disappoint Roth.

I had to fight harder. I couldn't let this happen. But he felt so good and while he could control me, I was finding out that he was better at it than I. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. I would have put my head down, but he only held onto my hair more tightly.

"Roth, I can't stop it!"

He stopped and pulled me by my hair even harder so that I was on my knees but sitting up. And while breathing heavily said to me, "Dania, I told you not to, and you're not going to. Understood?"

I couldn't speak at the moment, afraid that I might cry, so I just shook my head yes. He pushed me back down, only this time instead of on my hands, he had my face to the ground. This was slightly more painful. I think that because of the added pain and the fact that he'd stopped for a moment, I was now able to hold the orgasm at bay. At least for the moment.

I was fighting off sensation so readily that I didn't notice that Roth was going to make himself orgasm and he startled me when he told me to cum with him. The result was earth-shattering. At some point during my orgasm I passed out, vaguely aware that he had shot on my back.

I woke up to Roth asking me if I were okay. I could do nothing but smile. This obviously confused him.

"What are you smiling for?"

I said nothing, all I could do was smile at this man who'd literally made me pass out from pleasure.

"I won't ask you again."

Crap! I was starting to piss him off. "It just felt so good Roth. I don't know what happened, but it felt amazing!"

I could see the worry disappear from his face in an instant. "I was worried. You just kind of fell over, I was worried that I'd hurt you. And with that, Roth lie down next to me and pulled me close. I nestled into his chest and I began to purr.

12