Dania Ch. 09

Story Info
Life with the Meh-teh.
5.9k words
4.7
6.3k
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdjdishere
jdjdishere
51 Followers

Roth could barely draw himself up to his full height he was so weakened with hunger. Jun was sprightlier, having been given food and water by an unknown Meh-teh. Roth had seen and heard him or her come up and bring Jun food and water, but in the darkness, he could not discern who it was. Jun had many who were loyal to him so pinpointing just who it was would prove difficult. What made it more tricky was that if Roth started asking around, it would be known that he was looking for whoever it was, and that person would know that they were being looked for. And if they knew, they surely work that much harder to conceal themselves. Not being able to identify someone who would flout rules bothered Roth's sense of leadership and threatened his ability to ensure Dania's safety. He did not relish either realization. But the latter released a rage in him that he'd never known before.

This situation was delicate and must be dealt with delicately, Roth reasoned. At least until he could figure out who it was that had betrayed the Meh-teh and interfered with the trials. At that point it would be Jun and his accomplices necks that would be delicate. But until then, all he could do was gather information and then let the evidence speak for itself. And more importantly to him, he decided he couldn't let Dania know what was going on. She'd worry. It would make her acculturation harder. It was his to make and he'd made it to protect her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Over the next few cycles of the Moon, things returned to a relative normality and complacency. Roth worked every day to earn back the trust of his former constituency and the Meh-teh once again felt safe. Roth continued to consider who might have helped Jun. Roth and Dania too fell into a comfortable pattern of routine. It did take some time for the Meh-teh to accept Dania as Roth's significant other, however. They didn't feel as if she were capable of the political position given that she was not one of them and had limited knowledge of the culture and its customs. Dania eventually proved she was up to the challenge and although she made mistakes initially, she learned quickly and the mistakes became infrequent. She hunted early in the morning before the others awoke to show respect to the Meh-teh's dietary habits.

While Dania wasn't Roth's mate, she was his other, and it was suggested that she should take on the role that his mate would have: Alpha Female. This was a political position which she had not known about when they'd discussed her coming here. In that role she would be responsible for making sure that the women of the tribe were heard and that no injustices were thrust upon them by others, intentionally or not.

This sounded like a wonderful thing, but in reality it wasn't. When one of the women had a problem with their mates, they came to Dania for advice. When they felt that their workload was greater than someone else's, it was Dania they came to. Mose of the time her day consisted of listening to complaints and trying her best to offer a solution to the problem. This proved to be dreary work.

Her solitary life, the one before the Meh-teh and one she thought she'd miss, turned out to be an asset to resolving various issues. Because she'd been self sufficient, she expected the other females to be able to be that way as well; but because they'd also grown up in a culture where cooperation was the way to go, working collaboratively was required as well. Further, her decisions were not clouded by favoritism as she had no history with these Meh-teh to draw bias from and she soon had a reputation as one who was fair. Inexperienced, but fair.

Roth was ecstatic when Dania's work led her to her first friend among his people. When she wasn't busy with the Meh-teh or with Roth, she spent time with Tiber. Roth would often see them during the day talking and laughing. She says it was Tiber who helped her with things the most. She took time to explain things, sometimes over and over. It was through Tiber that Dania learned much about the Meh-te, and Tiber seemed genuinely interested in Dania and her life before. Roth was please to see that the two got along well. Deep down, he wasn't entirely thrilled that Dania's first friend was Tiber, Jun's mate, but he ultimately decided that she had nothing to do with what had happened during the contest, so his feeling towards her were unwarranted and he decided to be happy for the both of them.

Roth's feelings about Jun were, unsurprisingly, more complicated than for Tiber. Roth still considered Jun someone to keep an eye on. He knew the depth of pleasure a mate could bring could be life-changing....in any direction. Tiber's relationship with Jun made him even more of an x-factor to Roth's mind. On the one hand, Tiber seemed good and maybe she would have a positive effect on Jun. After all, she was a large female and was considered to be attractive by most of the Meh-teh (a real "catch" to anyone but Roth, who didn't think she was ugly or anything, but in his eyes, she paled in comparison with Dania). On the other hand, whatever their problem was, it was clear that they didn't relate to each other very well when it came to intimacy. Sometimes Jun would come out after mating looking pleased with himself, but Tiber would follow shortly thereafter with an unpleasant look upon her face. When she hadn't been pleasured, you could tell. And then there times when they would both come out looking like this. It was at those moments that Roth grinned inwardly for his enemies poor relations, but he also feared that it made Jun prone to acting out. In practical terms, Roth only expressed the conventional pleasure of a Meh-teh leader; that he was proud that two of his people had "found" each other and were mating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roth and Dania's relationship was anything but conventional. For one, she wasn't his mate. Dania's Cat insisted that she already had a mate and she couldn't overcome the Cat. And the other thing was that the Meh-teh didn't require that you mate for life. You could be with someone and everything be great....but if you decided to go your separate ways, you were free to mate with someone else. This was not the case with Dania. She'd mated before and was still loyal, even though she had no memory of it.

What they wouldn't have been called mating, at least none of the Meh-teh would have recognized it as such. For one, Dania's screams of pleasure could be heard by all. This mattered to her now because she was Alpha and the others would look to her for leadership. Well she hoped they would eventually. Right now they didn't fully trust her. And if they didn't trust her, it would make her job much harder. But Roth didn't like for her to be quiet. He loved the sound of her being pleasured. It was music to his ears. The kind of music that you can't stop listening to, the kind that just makes you want more of it. So she was not quiet.

If someone asked why she was so loud each and every night, she was to tell them that she was sorry to have kept them awake. If they persisted, she was to tell them that Roth pleasured her in such a way that it was impossible to be quiet. That the pleasure took over and her Cat couldn't help but let everyone know how good she felt. When hearing this last part, the women of the Meh-teh would either look away or look down at the ground, almost as if they were embarrassed by the candor in which Dania spoke. This, of course, told Dania that they didn't receive a fraction of the pleasure that she did, and if the weren't getting the pleasure, the pain that went hand-in-hand with her pleasure was nowhere in sight. Take all of this into account as well as the fact that Roth had never actually penetrated Dania. More than a few were envious of her.

And then there were the mornings when the both of them would come into the clearing leaning on each other, looking as if they'd just escaped death by mauling. In truth, they'd spent the night entertaining Dania's Cat and its need to hunt and be aggressive. And as intense as these fights between the two of them could be, there was never any malicious intent. Injuries were common and were never serious. Roth's injuries tended to consist of mostly deept gashes left by Dania's claws and hers were mostly bruises from where he'd thrown her against a tree or the ground.

The Meh-teh were always confused on these mornings. They had clearly been in a fight with something. And yet they were always smiling and holding each other. Did they fight whatever it was together? Did one save the other? No one knew for sure, but many speculated. The favored rumor that spread was that she had wondered off alone and had been attacked by a bear and Roth had to risk himself in order to save her. Her "carelessness" would cost them one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is not to say that Dania was without incident. There were times when her Cat would come to the surface and she would be more playful; usually when she was socializing. Roth thought this was, perhaps, necessary for her to be around others. She had been alone for so long. But at the same time, he didn't find it acceptable for her to forget her place. Usually, her behavior was mild enough that he could deal with her later, in private. There were times, however, in which he had to deal with her in public. Her punishment needed to be swift.

She wasn't his mate and he knew that she never would be. But she was his other and had taken on the role of Alpha Female. The others initially rejected the idea, but soon saw that even though she wasn't Meh-teh, she was, by far, the most dominant female. Period.

Dania's first public punishment came when she was with Tiber and a few of the other females. The winter was soon approaching and they would need to decide where the tribe would go so that food would be readily available. Food during the winger wasn't a factor for Dania; there would always be game for her. But the Meh-teh did not eat meat....their food sources changed with the seasons.

"Dania, I need to speak with you for a moment."

"I'm busy, Roth, can it wait?"

"No, it can't."

Her demeanor changed. "But I want it to wait." She stared him directly in the eyes, a small smile creeping into the corners of her lips, and the tip of her tail swishing back and forth slightly. Her Cat had come out to play.

Roth said to the other females, "Ladies, I'm sorry about this." And to Dania he gestured for her to come to him. He knelt down to one knee and motioned for her to lie across. He let her lie there for a moment, letting the anticipation of what was to come do more damage than he actually would. Finally he began, moving her tail out of the way and stopping to talk to her between each strike.

*Smack*

"Dania, you are here at MY request and serve as MY Alpha Female.

*Smack*

"I am your leader."

*Smack*

"You will do as I ask you to."

*Smack*

"You."

*Smack*

"Will."

*Smack*

"Not."

*Smack*

"Disrespect."

*Smack*

"Me."

*Smack*

"Understood."

Dania didn't respond for a moment. But finally with her eyes to the ground, she simply replied, "Yes."

"That's my good girl, come here." Roth held her for a moment, caressing her and talking to her; tell her that no matter what, he still loved her.

Roth had his attention so focused on Dania that he hadn't seen others come to what they thought was her rescue. Upon looking up there were several males and many more females around. There were many shouts of "What are you doing" or "Hey! Stop that!" and "Please don't hurt her."

It was Dania who first piped up. "He hasn't hurt me."

A needle falling from a pine could have been heard in the following moments. No one could believe that she would say that he hadn't hurt her after the public spanking she'd just received. In their eyes, she was clearly delusional or living in fear. Dania could see the moment of shock had passed and that their anger was quickly coming back to the surface.

"Things are different for Roth and I than they are for the rest of you. I have given control to him. I didn't do this because I was afraid of him. I did this because I trust him. This is something I need from him. I can tell..."

"That you do not understand the dynamic of our relationship." Roth intercepted. "I will be more than happy to discuss anything with you. But now is not the time. There are things...we need to talk about ourselves." He picked her up as easily as one might pick up a child and walked away.

The rest of the Meh-teh didn't see what happened next, and they didn't hear about it. Dania was instructed to never mention it. As far as the Meh-teh were concerned, she'd been punished and that punishment was complete. It wasn't.

Roth ordered Dania to sit on her haunches with her hands behind her back, with her shoulders back and chest out, with her ankles crossed. While she waited patiently, Roth fashioned a crude structure that was not quite up to Dania's waste. He had her bend over it and then tied her feet to each of the legs. He placed a collar and leash around her neck (the same one she'd been tied with in the beginning) and affixed the leash to a stake in the ground. At this point, Roth had her place her hands behind her back, where they were tied.

"Do you know what's about to happen, Dania?"

"N n n nn no."

"Quit stuttering and talk. Do you understand or not?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what you think it going to happen."

"You are going to punish me."

"Yes. Now, why am I going to do this?"

"Because I didn't listen to you."

"Is that all?"

"I think so."

"That is part of it. I expect you to listen whenever I tell you to do something. While we are in private, some playfulness is acceptable. In fact, I enjoy it. I might even tolerate a private joke in public; something that only the two of us would get. But I cannot and will not tolerate something in public that challenges my leadership with the Meh-teh. Do you understand how you did this?"

"No."

"When you said that you wanted something different than what I'd just told you to do. Do you realize what would have happened if I'd gone along with that? I would have lost all credibility with the Meh-teh. If I had gone along with you, it would have told them that you are the one in charge in our private lives, and while that is irrelevant, that would have led to them thinking that about me leading the tribe. Someone would have questioned if it was me leading them in public or you leading them behind the scenes."

"I understand."

Roth carefully lifted her tail out of the way and began to spank her. Dania was ashamed of what she'd done to Roth, although she hadn't realized it at the time. She never wanted to hurt Roth. And so she accepted he punishment willingly. She winced in preparation for the first strike....but never felt it.

*****

Flashback:

I opened my eyes and I wasn't with the Meh-teh any longer. I was remembering something again.

I found that I was in a room dimly lit by candles with the smell of honey in the air. I loved honey. I closed my eyes and let the fragrance fill me with serenity.

"Dania.....come to me."

My head turned towards the sound of his voice. My Cat and myself had the same thought: Mine!

He was my mate, my dominant, my master....and so much more. I knew this. I can't tell you how, but I knew this.

He had his back turned to me so I couldn't see his face. But we knew it was him. The command in his voice assured us that it was him. I found that my eyes were taking in his body from the bottom up. I hated not being able to control anything here! I wanted to see his face, to see into his eyes.

He had a great body! He looked as if he'd been carved out of granite. Just looking at his body, I could tell that he was strong; and the memory of my Cat confirmed this. And he was tall. His body was very long.....elongated. I was glad that we were finally moving towards him. I wanted to touch him.

Just like myself, his body was covered from head to toe with fur. While mine was grey, his was a light brown with it growing very dark down his arms and legs. The brown was so deep that it almost appeared black by the tips of his fingers and toes. His head and tail also followed this pattern.

I half expected his fur to be short and bristly because of how rock solid his body was. Instead, it was incredibly soft and silky. I wanted to run my hands up and down his back through his fur and feel the muscles of his back. And I wanted to see his face and look into his deep green, almond shaped eyes. The other me was taking her time. This was clearly something she was going to do slowly.

Deliciously slowly.

This wasn't my thought.....well it was in that it was the "me" that was here and now....not to say that I wasn't here.

It occurred to me that I couldn't remember his face. The fact that she so clearly knew it didn't allow me to draw the image into my mind. This was so frustrating.

My Cat, who had been silent up until now, whispered that this was no time to try and be in control.....It whispered that I should let go and enjoy the experience that was being provided for me.

Letting go completely was something I thought I would have trouble doing...but I didn't. It felt quite natural. The sensations, while strangely familiar, were bizarre, to say the least. The first thing I noticed was that a stillness came over me. My mind wasn't busily trying to take in everything around me or to force "myself" into looking at his face. I was calm.

All of my senses were heightened. I could feel the ground beneath my feet, even that small pebble that was slightly larger than those around it; large enough to be felt, but not large enough to hurt. My vision was focused on him and everything else was non existent. Every detail of his body etched itself into my mind. In the distance I could hear the murmurs of the Neko as they went about their business, most so encompassed in their own thoughts to give any attention to anything else.

And then there was that sweet combination of taste and smell. His scent was power. Not powerful, put power realized in the physical form of this Neko male who was my mate...my dominant. Just one whiff of this caused me to begin salivating. I could taste him from where I was behind him....close enough to touch the fur on his back, but still far enough away that my eyes were drinking him in. But for me, his scent and his taste were one and the same. They were not separate, but a joining of two senses into one.

Mine.

As the process of letting go completely completed, I found that I was there! I was here in this moment, inside this memory. There was no separation of time any longer. I wasn't in the present experiencing something in the past. There was no past. And conversely, there was no future either. There was only here and now. This moment. This is all that there was. This was all that I wanted it to be.

I came to him and knelt as his feet. I knew this would be what he wanted and I longed to please him. The tips of my toes were together with my knees spread. I needed to be exposed for him. The weight of my body rested on my feet. My back was straight and my shoulders slightly back. Posture was very important here and I was a good girl....his good girl. Pet. My arms rested on the tops of my thighs with my palms facing upwards. My head was up, but my eyes were down.

The agonizing part of this was that he turned to face me as I got into this position. Agonizing is the wrong word.....It had been a few moments before, but I was now serene. Completely at peace. I made sure that I was posed as perfectly as I could for him and then waited for him.

jdjdishere
jdjdishere
51 Followers
12