Dania Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my eyes down, all I could see were his feet. I wasn't expecting him to grab my hair and pull it, forcing my head to angle back, which in turn positioned my eyes slightly higher on his frame. He wasn't rough, but not exactly gentle either. He was firm.

"Stand."

A single word. A single command. Until I was up as instructed, that was the only thing that existed in my world.


He released my hair and grabbed a ring on the front of a collar I hadn't noticed before. I wondered if it was there before. It didn't matter if it was or not. It was now. And if he'd wanted it on before, I'm sure that he would have made sure I wore it. I was led into another room that I knew to be his private space.

"Down," was all he said as he pointed at the furs on the floor. I quickly got down on my hands and knees, but I knew this wasn't exactly right. I needed my face to be down on the furs and my arms out-stretched above my head. My ass needed to be up in the air. I did so.

I expected him to take me from behind like he usually did. Instead he knelt down and straddled my arms. Again, he grabbed my hair and lifted my head. My eyes were wide, wondering what he was going to do.

That heightened sensitivity I'd been experiencing for the past few moments allowed me to feel each of his fingers separately as the were entangled in my hair and the sharpness of the claw of his thumb on my scalp as it dug in ever so slightly. I began salivating again and realized what was about to happen. I was going to get to taste Dod.

His name is Dod!

I was so overcome with the excitement of remembering his name that I nearly choked when his cock entered my mouth. He wasn't terribly large and I was able to take him entirely into my mouth. Not paying attention to what was going on around me distracted me. I would need to not do that again. I closed my eyes and sealed my lips around his shaft, using my hand to keep the sheath out of the way.

I began to move my head so that I took him in and out of my mouth. He thrust his hips slightly so that I knew what pace he wanted.

There was something primal about his taste....gamy. I recognized it as similar to how my food tasted, only this had lust written all over it. I could feel the veins that stood out on his cock and the velveted mushroom shaped head tickled the back of my throat. I had to be careful that I didn't let my canines scratch him. He only liked that sometimes and hadn't indicated that he wanted it now. I hoped that the roughness of my tongue felt as good to him as it felt to me. I was in heaven.

I became completely lost in the moment. There was no sense of time as the minutes passed and he approached his release. There was only here and now. No tomorrow, no yesterday, no "back in my own time." Only now.

I never felt his orgasm. I was only aware of turning into a warm ball of goo with a tiny ball of "warm" in my belly. The world faded away and the ground fell out from under me. I felt like I was flying without ever having left the ground....the ground that was no longer under my feet. I was vaguely aware of his praise and the embracing of his arms as he held me tight. I knew that I was purring and trying to bury my head deeper into him. He began to pet my head and I soon fell asleep.

*****

Having witnessed one of these blackouts before, Roth wasn't as overwhelmed with this one. When she blacked out, he simply untied her and laid her on the ground. Relief washed over his face when she began to smile in her sleep, if this was, in fact, a kind of sleep. If it was relief he felt before, what he felt when she finally awoke was something altogether different.

"Roth, I'm a Neko."

"I . . . . ," Roth began to say.

"I know you're curious, but I can't talk about this just yet."

~~~~~~~~~~

The public spanking was the first instance where the Meh-teh witnessed; it didn't prove to be the last however. Curiosity was common. Every Meh-teh seemed to want to know all about their relationship. Roth left it up to Dania to explain things to the females, and he would handle the males. Of the females, Tiber seemed the most receptive to the idea of someone being submissive. But even she, Dania's closest friend, could not fully understand. This was a concept foreign to them. But as a whole, the females accepted that Dania was a little different, but she was their Alpha and they did not lose any respect for her. There were some who gained respect for having that duality: Being submissive to Roth, yet still being their Alpha.

The males had an equally difficult time accepting that someone would wish to be submissive. To them, it sounded like something a weaker person would do. To them it was the embodiment of weakness. But they recognized that Dania's own strength of character was anything but weak. Roth did his best to explain the levels of trust and respect that had to be there to make their relationship possible. To make it where they could both be happy and not hurt the other. Eventually, most came around to his reasonings.

Roth went on to explain to them that just because Dania was submissive to him, that she was not submissive to anyone else. And that she had been instructed to defend herself accordingly. At least one of the males was taken aback by this. Roth had the feeling that he would have tried something with her, not knowing the trouble he would have gotten into, from both Dania and himself.

As Roth watched Dania integrate herself into the group, he could only smile with pride at how well she was progressing. There were still times where she was lost. But she had gained a confidence that showed itself in everything she did. He was confident that she could handle any situation that arose.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was customary for Dania to go out hunting before the Sun rose. As much as she was accepted by the Meh-teh, they still found it uncomfortable to see her eat meat. So for their comfort, she would have her main meal early. This morning was no different. And as usual, she spoke with Roth to see if he needed anything before she set out. As soon as she was gone, Roth set out to ready the tribe for the final preparations before they would move for the winter.

The morning was filled with tasks such as gathering food they would need for their journey, paying respects to the Forest, and making sure that there was no trace left of them. Roth knew that they would be able to find food along the way, but to stop give the Meh-teh a chance to get comfortable and it would only take that much more effort to get them moving again. Roth would keep them moving until nightfall, and they would sleep and then be up and off with Sunrise the following morning. It would take them about one full cycle of the Moon to make the trip.

The tribe had been gathering food for nearly a half cycle and as Roth inspected the stockpiles around mid-morning, he was satisfied that there would be enough to last. Now the task of dividing the food out to the families was something he wasn't required to do, but he still liked to oversee the process all the same.

Roth became so engrossed with all of the chaos that the Sun was directly overhead before he noticed that Dania had not come back from her hunt. She should have been back not long after sunrise. He wondered if she was back and he just hadn't seen her. As much as he would hate to have to do it, he would need to find Jun and ask if Tiber knew where she was. Jun beat him to the punch.

"Roth, have you seen Tiber around anywhere this morning?"

"No, have you seen Dania?"

There was something about the inflection of Jun's voice that Roth didn't like. The flatness of it. As if he were only going through the motions of asking where his mate were. Almost as if he knew where she was. So if he knew where his mate was, and he was asking for her, he might know where Dania was.

Jun hadn't responded, he just sat there with a dumb look on his face. There could have been a hint of a smile at the corner of his lip. But Roth couldn't tell.

"Jun, I won't ask you again." Hatred rose into his voice.

"Roth, I don't know what you're talking about." Again his voice was monotone.

"If you know where she is, I suggest you tell me."

"Roth, I came to you because I don't know where my mate is. I'm worried about her." This time there was pretend concern in his voice.

Roth had a sudden thought to snap Jun's neck. But he knew that would do nothing more than make him feel better for a few minutes. And besides, if he knew where Dania was, he needed him alive.

With a thunderous voice Roth called to the people of the Meh-teh. "Come my people. Dania is missing! We must find her."

One of the elders, Dak, responded, "Why should we look for her? We must get ready to move. Winter will be here soon. If we stop to look for her, we might not make it ourselves. And besides, we've seen how she'll go wandering off in the night and you have to go rescue her. And you both come back bloodied and bruised!"

"Dak, once again, you speak when you don't know the whole truth. I say again, we need to find her! I can guarantee that whatever has her will be a danger to all of us! She is a more fierce warrior than anyone in this village, myself included. If something is a danger to her, its a danger to us. If we don't take care of it, it may take care of us!"

Roth was desperate. He didn't think some animal had her, but he couldn't come right out and accuse June and Tiber of having anything to do with it. After all, Jun had come to him looking for Tiber.

A few of the males came to Roth and offered to help look for her. The quicker they found her, they believed, the faster they could get back to their preparations. They quickly set off in all directions into the Forest looking for any sign of the Alpha Female. Most of the rest of the Meh-teh eventually followed suit. There were a few, however, who stayed behind and kept on with the preparations. Roth despised them for it, both as someone who was missing a loved one, and as their leader.

Roth was searching furiously and was having no luck. He knew that he couldn't panic because then he would miss something.

"Roth," it was Gynon, "I think Jun knows where she is."

"What makes you say this?"

"I've heard him and Tiber talking a few times. They really don't like her. I've heard Tiber say that she wishes Dania were out of the way."

"Gynon, I can't thank you enough. Continue searching as if nothing is wrong. I'll follow Jun. If all of this is true, then he'll go to her eventually."

Gynon smiled and went on his way while Roth zeroed in on Jun. It didn't take him long to find him. Jun was literally searching in a circle. He did this for quite some time and then headed off toward the setting Sun. Roth followed him at a distance, careful to not make a sound. With ever step, his anger grew. He would kill Jun once Dania was safe.

They finally came to where Tiber had help Dania captive as the Sun set behind the mountains. Dania and Tiber were locked in battle. Jun would have called it a fierce battle. But Roth recognized the look in Dania's eyes. She had let her cat out and was playing with Tiber. Tiber was furious and had all but lost control. No attack she tried had an effect on Dania and Dania did not attack at all. She just dodged them with ease. Jun seemed ready to interfere.

Roth opened his mouth to speak, to let Jun know that he was there. But before a word could be said, a large branch hit Jun across the back and Gynon and another male, Feruk, grabbed him. Roth had never heard them following him. He'd been concentrating so intently on Jun that everything else had been blocked out. Roth looked around to see over half of the tribe already there or approaching.

Even Dania and Tiber had stopped to look over at them. Tiber knew that she and Jun had been caught in their plot to kill Dania.

"Roth, you told me I wasn't allowed to hurt anyone so I didn't attack her back."

Roth smiled, "That's my good girl. But I also told you to defend yourself. She has threatened your life. Defend yourself."

"Can I kill her now?"

Roth didn't speak, but slowly nodded his head.

12