Danica Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, they exhausted the shops, and returned to the house. Celes teleported both of them back to Danica's chambers with all the items that had been delivered that day. In Danica's room, they spoke as friends about the shopping trip while they put everything in its new place within the room.

It had been dark for a couple of hours when they parted. Danica bathed and slipped beneath the new, thin, soft coverings she had selected with a sigh, and fell asleep.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica had barely gotten up, dressed, and had her breakfast when Zoraster came in the room. He tossed a bundle onto the bed. "There is your attire for your mission," he informed her.

Danica unrolled the bundle, finding a simple homespun shift -- and nothing else. The material looked rough and quite uncomfortable.

"You shall be playing the indentured servant of a wealthy master," Zoraster explained, as he sat in his customary place. "You will deliver a message from your Master, asking to pay court to the lady of the house. She is quite used to such messages, and accepts the messengers with amusement -- because she has no interest in men, whatsoever. Change your clothes. There will not be time to do so when I have finished."

Danica pulled off her clothes as Zoraster continued, "You will use whatever means seem appropriate to stay within her household long enough to compete your task." He tossed a small, homespun bag to her. "Here are the globes. The bag is magical, and only the trinkets within will be noticed by anyone else. There are fifty globes inside. Place them all within the household. Cover every room -- every room. There are but twelve rooms within the main house. Place the globes liberally in each."

Danica finished undressing, and pulled the homespun shift over her. It was just as scratchy as it looked. It barely covered her below, and her breasts pressed hard against the material up top.

"I should imagine you will be received with a little more than mere amusement," Zoraster said with a laugh.

Danica knew what Zoraster expected of her. She was to use her womanly charms, to entice the woman to keep her there.

Zoraster clapped, and the door opened. Celes and Brandon, 'The Quick,' entered the room. "Here is your escort -- and Celes shall transport you both to the city. You leave immediately."

Zoraster nodded to Celes and Brandon when he had finished, and then left the room.

Brandon smiled knowingly at Danica, and winked. "I'll take good care of you," he said, suggestively.

Danica and Celes both rolled their eyes at that statement. Celes grasped both their hands and spoke the words of her spell. The magic then whisked them away to their destination.

Danica and Celes both sat down in chairs, with simultaneous sighs, when they reappeared within the house in the city. Brandon was busy wiping his mouth after becoming violently sick on the floor.

"Damn me, but I hate magic," he mumbled.

"Are ye quite done?" Celes asked impatiently. "Zoraster will not be amused if'n ye miss yer appointment."

"Aye, I'm ready," Brandon responded, while rattling his sword belt around into a more comfortable place.

"Get ye goin' then, Danica," Celes said.

Danica nodded and left the house, Brandon walking at the ready by her side, looking dangerous, and prepared for anything.

They walked up to the gates of the complex across the street, and there they were greeted by guards who stood behind a large iron gate. "Who goes there," one of them said. Danica and Brandon both realized that the voice belonged to a woman. The powerful forms of both the women, their breastplates designed to give little doubt of such, with pronounced bosoms molded into the metal, hardly showed any frailty. These women were both well-muscled soldiers.

"Your master was told of our coming. My master sends us with a message, and a request," Brandon answered formally.

"We saw you come out of the house. You are expected. Enter and remove your weapons," the first woman ordered, and opened the gate.

Brandon reluctantly gave up his sword and daggers, and they were led to the front door of the main house. Danica patted the pouch at her side to assure it was still there.

One of the warrior women knocked loudly on the door. A striking woman -- dressed in a long, translucent gown of white -- answered the door.

"The messenger," one of the soldiers announced, gruffly.

"You are her escort?" The woman who had answered the door asked Brandon, in a musical voice.

"I am," he said, puffing up his chest, and trying to catch glimpses of her flesh beneath the teasing gown.

"You may go wait in the guard chambers near the gate," the woman instructed, and then took Danica's hand to lead her inside. Brandon started to protest, but the door slammed in his face, and the two guards took up places on either side of him. They obviously intended for him to walk between them back to the guard chambers.

He fumed and grumbled the whole way back to the gate, and continued to do so as they entered the Guardhouse. He ceased grumbling shortly thereafter when he discovered that all the guards were female -- and they were all quite hungry for some male attention. Brandon soon forgot his anger as he coupled with the strong women.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica was led to a room filled with large couches set around a fountain inside the house. There were enormous windows above the room letting bright sunlight bathe the room in a warm glow.

"Milady," the woman escorting Danica said, "The messenger has arrived."

"Very good," Danica heard a sultry voice say from a couch in front of her -- though its back faced her and she could not see the speaker. "You are dismissed, Serena," the unseen woman continued.

The girl escorting Danica bowed to the back of the couch, and turned to leave. The woman on the couch then sat up from where she had been lounging, and beckoned Danica to come around in front of her.

Danica felt her passion stir, looking at the woman. The gown she wore left nothing to the imagination. Every line -- every curve of her body -- was perfectly visible beneath the thin, white cloth. Danica could plainly see the woman's nipples, bare-shaven sex, and even a small ring pierced through the woman's navel. Danica realized she was staring and snapped her gaze away from the woman's body, back to her face.

The brown-haired woman made no such attempt to hide her actions, as she admired Danica's body. She even licked her lips slightly before she raised her eyes back to Danica's face. "I know why you are here, and the answer is no. I will not allow your master to pay court to me."

Danica's heart lurched, and she wondered if she was going to be dismissed this quickly. She had to think fast -- come up with some way to remain and complete her task.

"I would guess -- by how you are dressed -- that you are not the best treated servant in your master's household?" the woman asked, plucking at the hem of Danica's shift.

"I am treated fairly," Danica replied. It was the first thing that came into her mind as it raced trying to figure out a way to stay here.

"Bah! You are treated like an animal. I can see it in your eyes. It is well known that I never deliver an answer to a suitor until at least the next morning. You will remain here and see what it is like to serve a master who appreciates what you do for them, until then. Your escort will find himself occupied. I have denied the guard access to men for a week now. They made a complete mess of their latest drill. It was such a small thing to ask -- that they do it unclad. They are supposed to be soldiers, ready at any time, yet they fumbled their drills like rank amateurs in their nakedness. I'm quite sure your escort is being entertained -- probably beyond his endurance," she said with a laugh.

Danica thought it might be the women who were being exhausted, considering Brandon's remarkable control over his need to climax. She blushed, as she thought about it, catching the woman eyeing her at the same time.

"Please, come with me, my dear. Let us get you bathed, and into some more comfortable clothing. You may call me Mistress Jenna," the woman said, and rose from the couch offering Danica her hand.

The scantily clad brunette led Danica to a large private chamber -- likely the Master Suite, considering the vast size of the room -- then into an enormous, steaming bathing pool. Danica looked about in wonderment at the beautiful furnishings of the room, dominated by an enormous circular bed, with a canopy, and curtains. It had to be wide enough in diameter for two people to lay head to toe across it without hanging over the edges.

Jenna stepped to the edge of the pool and released the loose ties of her gown at the shoulders. It fell with a gentle sound to the tile below. Danica caught herself staring, and her mouth watering, as she watched the woman's shapely bottom slide sexily back and forth.

"Do get off that sack, and come," Jenna said, when she had immersed herself to the bottom of her breasts in the water.

Danica thankfully pulled off the scratchy shift, and eased into the water. As soon as Danica reached her, Jenna pulled Danica's head gently to her breast.

Danica's desire flared within her. She sucked Jenna's small nipples, flicking them with her tongue. She massaged the firm globes with her hands, and felt the woman's hands on her own breasts. She licked and sucked, with obvious need, on the first breast for quite a while. Then she moved across the woman's body, and engulfed the other in her mouth -- moaning in pleasure as she did so -- and hearing her moans echoed from the other woman.

Danica felt a hand rubbing her folds as she sucked on the woman's hard nipples, and her body being pushed slowly back into shallower water. Jenna leaned over and laid Danica down when they reached the edge of the pool where the water was only a few fingers deep. She moved between Danica's legs, and slid her tongue out to Danica's swollen clit.

Danica gasped from the touch, a shiver running all through her body. Camilla had made her feel better than any man ever had before with her expert tongue, but this woman was a master compared to her. Danica's breath came in short gasps as Jenna drove her to the heights of ecstasy, and held her there.

Danica gasped and moaned, thrusting her hips toward the woman's face, while being lapped ever faster. She was hovering in a fog of seemingly unending ecstasy, and her climax took her by surprise.

She hadn't even thought to push, but she did, and erupted in a strong flood of girl cum, into Jenna's face. This caused the mouth on her to tease her even harder. Danica came, her insides tightly contracted, and inarticulate sounds erupting from her for what felt like an eternity. She quite nearly lost consciousness from the intensity of her orgasm before the woman licking her so well finally let her come back to earth.

Jenna moved up next to Danica and gently suckled the redhead's large nipples while Danica quivered through the sporadic spikes of ecstasy that still rocked her. When Danica at last caught her breath and was able to focus her eyes, Jenna released the pebble hard nipple between her lips, rolled over onto her back, and spread her legs wide.

Danica moved between Jenna's thighs with no further prompting. The woman had a gorgeous pussy, which almost begged Danica to taste it. Jenna's inner lips were large and puffy, and Danica found that she had to apply considerable pressure to slip her tongue between them, and inside to the wetness within.

Jenna moaned approvingly and caressed Danica's face as Danica lapped and sucked with hot desire.

The woman was absolutely oozing sweet wetness in a steady flow over Danica's lips and tongue. Danica lapped for every drop, swallowing when her mouth became full of the nectar and her saliva, feeling the warm fluid slide down her throat to settle like liquor in her tummy. She moaned around the woman's full labia as she drowned in the intoxicating taste and scent.

Danica had just noticed that her lips, tongue, and jaw were hurting -- from lapping so long -- when Jenna erupted in a geyser that rivaled Danica's. A second fountain, nearly as strong as the first, spurted out on its heels. This was followed by two or three short squirts, much like Andrea's, as the woman parted her lips with her fingers.

Danica let the woman come down, collapsing next to her, while Jenna shuddered through her aftershocks as Danica had earlier.

The brunette rolled over, and kissed Danica passionately. Their breasts touched, sending more tingles through Danica's body. Jenna then stood and reached out for Danica's hand.

Danica took the offered hand and she was led to the bed. They were both still dripping from the bathing pool, but neither paid the slightest bit of attention to it.

Jenna lay Danica down on the bed, spreading Danica's legs out wide. She then climbed over Danica and parted both their labia with her fingers, pressing their folds together.

Danica quivered and groaned as the women ground their smooth-shaven pussies together. Their lips, slick with wetness, and their buds, hard and erect, rubbed together with heated friction. Danica felt a fire building deep inside her.

Danica pressed her hips forward harder, and the two alternately sucked each other's nipples and kissed as they rubbed their sex against one another.

Danica came in a rush. The woman atop her climaxed immediately after, before Danica had even finished screaming from the beginnings of the first, in a string of overwhelming multiple orgasms. They both cried out in ecstasy, face to face, as their orgasms rocked them. Jenna then rolled off Danica, gasping to catch her breath.

"Mmm, see, I told you I'd show you what it was like to be truly appreciated," Jenna said, and closed her eyes to float in the warm afterglow.

Danica closed her own eyes, and nearly drifted into a doze. Just before she succumbed to sleep, she remembered her task here. Danica snapped alert, quickly casting a sleep spell over the woman -- ensuring that she would not awaken -- and then cast a spell of invisibility over herself. She rose quickly and grabbed the small cloth bag, removing the first of several globes.

Danica placed the globes generously about the large room -- close to the bed, the bath, the chamber pot, and spaced across each wall of the room. Each one vanished from sight when she put it in its place.

Danica then proceeded to hastily place globes in each of the other rooms in the house, being careful not to brush up against anyone, as she moved through the building cloaked in invisibility. At last, she had exhausted the bag of its contents. She went back to the master suite and lay back down on the bed. Danica soon fell asleep from the combined exhaustion of her orgasms, and the run about the house.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

When Danica awoke, Jenna was already up and dressed. "Here, put these on for the duration of your stay here, and follow me," Jenna instructed.

Danica put on the translucent gown, which was quite similar to the one the woman with the musical voice had worn. She followed Jenna outside the room, when beckoned. For the remainder of the day, she was occasionally given typical servant tasks. The rest of the time, she was free to lounge wherever she chose. That night, she was ushered to the servant's quarters.

She was far from ready to awaken the next morning when she was ordered up by one of the women and given her scratchy shift. One of the other women gave Danica a letter to be delivered to her imaginary master, denying the request to pay suit, and then she was taken to the gate where Brandon awaited.

He looked no better rested than she did, and walked with obvious discomfort. The women of the guard had obviously given him quite a workout, as well.

They returned to the house, and Celes teleported them back to Zoraster's complex.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

The next day, Zoraster came to her room. "Excellent, my little rose, excellent. You have done well," he said as he sat down. "As promised, you shall have your freedom, but first..." He rose, removed a pendant from his neck, and walked over to Danica.

He touched his pendant to the one around her neck. There was a momentary swirl of magical lights around both pendants, and then Zoraster put his back around his neck. He then walked over to a spot on the wall. It was on the opposite wall from the closet, about halfway between the bed and the tub.

He spoke a word of magic, and the wall opened. On the other side was Danica's promised laboratory, apparently outfitted to begin work immediately from all she could see about the room.

"I trust you shall find all you need within. Should you require anything, pass word to Celes, and it shall be delivered to you -- within reason. Farewell, little rose, until I have another task for you."

Danica walked through the open door when Zoraster left, and marveled at the equipment, the books, and the components which were hers to use. She didn't know where to begin. She found a book on the shelves which she had not yet read, and sat down in a comfortable chair at one of the tables to pursue it.

When she had finished it, Danica went back into her room and bathed. She felt the needs of her body grow intense as she bathed, and she quickly rubbed herself to an orgasm in the tub.

She needed more -- an aching desire to be filled swelling within her. An idea came to her as she rose and got dressed. Her decision made, she left her rooms to find a hard cock to fill the aching void within her.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica began her research the next day. She first went to Damian. After they had coupled and taken time to relax, he took her to his lab. There he showed her, in great detail, what he knew of the art of firing and glazing clay for use in magical creation.

It was three days before Danica felt competent enough to try it on her own. She crafted a simple and beautiful swan -- smiling brightly when it was removed from the kiln for the last time, and Damian expressed his delight at her wonderful work.

She then returned to her own lab. She delved into the notes she had copied from Damian's lab, her own tomes of spells, and the books on the shelves. She devoured the knowledge within, and applied it to the idea she had formulating in her mind -- her first unique magic item.

It was another two weeks before Danica felt prepared to begin constructing the item. She believed she had the proper spells and incantations, the proper components, and all the knowledge she needed to begin her crafting.

Sitting down at one of the tables, she kneaded the air from the large lump of clay in front of her. Danica shaped the object from the image in her mind's eye. She worked slowly, carefully, paying great attention to each detail as she labored over the first step of her creation. She worked in the components, and cast all the necessary spells over the clay as she worked.

The second day, the form emerged. The clay formed the shape of a idealistic cock, about the length of two hands touching fingertips, and about three fingers wide. When she finished, it looked quite realistic, and she breathed a sigh of satisfaction.

Danica then added special touches that she had devised. On the top of the shaft, just a little above the base, which was a form-fitted handle, she attached a thin strip of clay. It was attached on the end toward the handle, loose at the top. It was just thick enough to support itself above the shaft, without touching it, except where it was joined.

She then added a nub on the bottom of the shaft. It was about the length of her pinky, and about as big around as one of her thumbs. The nub was set closer to the handle than the thin piece she had attached to the top. It was in the shape of a small, smooth cock.