Danica Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers

When their lips parted, Danica lustily said, "It's not rest I need right now," as she dropped slowly to her knees.

She unbuttoned Nicholas' trousers as she slid down, moaning in anticipation as she released his already hardening cock. Danica hastened his erection by running her tongue over the hardening shaft, and then sucking it into her mouth.

She unhooked the buttons of her blouse and shrugged it away as she continued to suck Nicholas' throbbing member. She didn't let him leave her lips as she slipped out of her brassiere as well.

Danica snuggled his cock between her warm, soft breasts, lightly lapping over the tip with her tongue and drawing gasps from him. "I want you to come for me. Fill my mouth, Nicholas," she said before releasing his cock from between her breasts to suck it in earnest.

She pumped her hand on his shaft, sucking down hard and fast with her warm mouth. Danica moaned around his throbbing hardness as she sucked him, and his hands moved to rest on the back of her head.

Nicholas started to thrust his hips at her, and Danica removed her stroking hand from his shaft to slide both hands in behind him. She pulled against his hips and encouraged him to fuck her mouth.

Nicholas slowly stroked his cock in and out of Danica's mouth, steadily increasing the speed as he realized she had no difficulty taking him. He gasped and growled, pumping his cock into Danica's mouth faster by the moment. Danica excitedly moaned around him, knowing he would come soon.

Danica's eyes popped wide open when he exploded with a deep, almost growling exclamation into her mouth. Spurts of thick cream filled Danica’s mouth – every spurt filling her mouth completely. His seed dripped out around the corners of Danica’s mouth, and he just kept coming. Danica swallowed, feeling the warmth spread through her body as his cream settled in her belly.

With a last hard squirt that hit the back of Danica's throat, Nicholas spent the last of his passion. He moaned and shivered as Danica softly sucked for the last tiny oozing drops. After a few moments of that, he pushed her away and sat down hard – his legs unwilling to support him any longer.

Danica pulled him into a passionate kiss. "Oh my – been saving that for a while?" she asked and licked her lips.

"I always seem to come like that," Nicholas said, and then gasped as another aftershock coursed through his body.

"Mmm – I can't wait to feel it up inside me then," Danica said as she kissed him again.

Nicholas picked Danica up in his strong arms and stood, lifting her up. He carried her to the bed and lay her down. Danica licked her lips with a moan, and then parted her legs wide.

Nicholas proved talented with his tongue, and Danica soon gasped sharply as he pleasured her. She built quickly toward an explosion, but not nearly as quickly as Nicholas' cock swelled again. Danica noticed when she brushed her foot against his manhood while writhing in ecstasy under him.

Danica erupted into orgasm, flooding Nicholas' face with a flood of juices. He let out a surprised groan and kept her coming hard for what seemed like an eternity to Danica.

Completely absorbed in her orgasm, Danica didn't even notice when he pulled away. As soon as she regained enough of her senses to notice, she immediately remedied the situation. Danica sat up and tugged on Nicholas' head, but instead of pulling it back down between her thighs, she pulled him upward on the bed and drew him into a kiss. Meanwhile, she reached down and guided his throbbing cock into her still quivering pussy.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica couldn't count the number of times she had come, but she could certainly remember both times Nicholas came inside her very well. He exploded the first time with the same geyser-like intensity, and swelled to erection in half the time she expected he would need to recover. The second time proved no different. She and Nicholas both collapsed still coupled, too exhausted to move.

Danica noticed just as she drifted off into sleep a few minutes later that despite his being sound asleep atop her, Nicholas' cock buried inside her was once again rock hard.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

The image in the mirror faded with Danica's casting of the Banishment spell. "Now you see in the extent of her will in resisting the Imp's charm gaze. The strength of her spells and her inventiveness will serve perfectly. The speed, efficiency, and perfection with which she executed the banishment ritual are yet more proof. She is perfect for our mutually beneficial deal," Zoraster asserted as he turned toward the other who watched with him.

The man toyed with the stylized rams horns affixed to his hood for a moment, and then stroked his forked beard and stiff mustache. "I agree. She – if anyone – can be the bait and trap we need."

"Yes – and No. I have much better means for the trap that will not deprive me of Danica's services, while still providing us with her skills," Zoraster countered. "Allow me to show you," he said and gestured toward a door.

The man nodded and the two turned away from the scrying mirror. Darkness returned to the room when the door closed.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

I hope you liked this tale, and will continue to read Danica's ongoing story. Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. That's the only payment a free author gets, and every bit of feedback is most appreciated!

You may find later chapters have some flubs and grammar issues, until I finish posting all the edits. Look for the note at the beginning of each chapter about my editor, Roust, and that will let you know whether the chapter is newly edited.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers