Danica Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First time for everything," Danica said with a smile and a wink, and then proceeded inside.

In only a few moments, the spells and research recorded on the scrolls within the inner library piqued Danica’s interest. There were numerous powerful spells related to mummies and other undead, many powerful warding and preservative spells, and magics related to scribing and divining.

Most interesting to Danica were several healing spells, which according to their description were on a par with the weaker priestly healing prayers. Healing magic was the dominion of priests, and the healing spells wizards had devised over the years were weak and few. The spells here would prove extremely valuable to any wizard who had access.

Danica was still scanning various scrolls with fascination when the priest walked into the library. "Do you see anything which interests you?"

"I'm having trouble finding anything that doesn't interest me," Danica said with a laugh. "How has all this remained hidden? Many of these spells are obviously many years old. I would have assumed at least a few of them would have leaked out by now."

"It is impossible. Anyone looking upon a copy of these scrolls would see nothing if they were not chosen by Sekmamun to do so. Only those for whom Sekmamun has a purpose can see or utilize the magic herein."

Danica smiled mischievously at that. Here was magic she could keep to herself, which Zoraster could not steal from her and turn to his own wicked ends. If they had all been simple cantrips to scratch itches, knowing that Zoraster couldn’t steal the magic was reason enough to learn every ounce of the magic she could. "Why would I be chosen?" She asked

The priest shrugged his shoulders. "Even those devoted to the gods cannot claim to know their designs. I have seen great priests of Sekmamun who were unable to enter this library, and I have seen those with little to no evident power granted access."

"I'll certainly be here often while I'm here in the city. I haven't even asked you your name," Danica remarked when she realized the lapse.

"Or offered yours. I am Harkhuf."

"Danica. There are so many healing spells. I didn't think it was possible, with all the research done over the centuries that led nowhere."

"My people learn much about the body when we prepare our dead for their journey into the hereafter. As we mummify our departed, we see the difference between the aged and diseased, and those who are young and healthy – taken before their prime. What we have learned allowed us to form the magic to heal, as well as heal with skill of hand and herb."

"The divining magic is fascinating as well. I see you're making use of one of them now, and it explains how you knew about my magic items so easily." Danica traced a finger below her eye, mimicking the liner around Harkhuf's eye.

He smiled. "Yes, it is a useful spell that allows you to see magic without clouding your normal vision. It is not so powerful or detailed as using the inner eye, but useful nonetheless."

Danica caught Harkhuf glancing toward her crotch for just a fraction of a second as he explained the spell. Danica's first thought was identical to her body's automatic reaction – arousal. A moment later, she realized what he was looking at in context of their conversation. "You're wondering about this," she said while laying a hand over her mound and laughing.

Harkhuf smiled nervously. "I found it rather odd, yes. It is not a location where I would normally expect to see such a powerful radiation of magical power, at least not magic born of the Art."

Danica absolutely caught the reference to the other magic that might be in the location they were speaking of, the tone of his voice leaving little doubt, though he moderated the sound in mid sentence. "I have a ring that has many defensive powers there. You think of it as an odd place, and so would most others. That means it might get overlooked and be very handy in dangerous circumstances."

The look on Harkhuf's face indicated that he was trying to work out the physics of a ring between Danica's legs, and was having little success in doing so.

"It is pierced through my hood," Danica revealed with a laugh.

He laughed with just a hint of nervousness. "I was wondering, as it did not make sense."

"I hope this conversation isn't straining any vows."

Harkhuf laughed heartily at that. "No, certainly not that. My people do not attach such excessive worry to our natural desires as do yours."

Danica glanced at the paintings of the gods that lined the room's walls, many of which were nude, the males depicting very substantial erections. "Obviously not."

"It is natural to desire, and to act upon those desires," Harkhuf said with just the faintest hints of suggestion. A twitch in his kilt offered a far stronger suggestion.

Danica felt her body shiver. "There’s a lot about your people I would like to learn," Danica remarked with quite a bit more suggestion in her voice than she had actually intended. Her body was hard at work sending the exotic substances that made her desire coursing through her blood. She thought she was probably far enough away from Harkhuf that the results of the Awakening wouldn’t affect him, but as aroused as she felt, she knew the small room would overcome that soon. From the look in his eyes and the change in his stance, it appeared that he was under her spell anyway.

"I would be willing to offer my assistance in your studies while you are here, as well as learn what I may as well."

Danica's desires overcame her and she moved in close, seeing Harkhuf shiver and stiffen slightly as she approached.

"You have been Awakened," he said softly.

Danica nodded. "Without my knowledge, yes. Is that a problem?"

"Far from it, I would think."

Danica leaned in and kissed him then, finding her kiss returned just as hungrily. "I want you," she whispered breathlessly in his ear.

"As do I desire you."

With those words, Danica felt the momentary disorientation of teleportation jolt her body, and they were somewhere else. Danica had no idea where they were, but there was a bed here and that's all she cared to know at this moment.

Danica tugged at Harkhuf's kilt, freeing it from his body in one swift movement. She moaned contentedly when she saw his erection fully revealed. It was long, not overly thick, uncut, and pointed straight out from his body at an almost perfect ninety degree angle.

Harkhuf wasted no time in removing Danica's linen gown either, pulling it open with skilled hands and almost instantly reaching up to grasp her breasts with gentle pressure, his thumbs rubbing lightly over her stiff nipples. After a few moments of hefting her heavy breasts, Harkhuf lay Danica down on the bed. Danica parted her legs, and he used one of them to guide her over onto her side. He then pulled her close to the edge of the bed and lifted the leg he was using to guide her up high. As soon as he put her in this position, Harkhuf pressed the tip of his stiff member against her nether lips.

Danica sighed contentedly as she watched his shaft disappear inside her in one smooth thrust. The position in which he took her and the unique straight angle of his erection served to hit her deep in places she quickly found were very sensitive.

As he stroked her, Danica discovered that he was able to change the angle of his penetration simply by moving her up thrust leg left or right. He did so often, and soon Danica's body was on fire from the continuous change in powerful stimulation.

Danica moaned encouragement to him as her pleasure mounted. He continued to penetrate her with full, measured thrusts, and he appeared in complete control from what Danica could see. Danica was nearly to her peak, and he looked ready to send her to several more.

Sensing Danica was near climax, Harkhuf tightly grasped her leg hard to increase the speed and power of his thrusts. The effect on Danica was immediate and intense. She cried out with each hard penetration and gasped with each withdrawal. A subtle pull on her leg to the left put his shaft, slick with her juices, into direct contact with Danica’s clit on each thrust. It took only a pair of strokes after that for Danica's body to erupt.

A long, loud scream burst from Danica as her body contracted in orgasm. Harkhuf continued to pound her hard for a few thrusts, and then slowly eased off until he was barely stroking while Danica's orgasm played out. He let her leg fall into a relaxed position as she recovered, leaving his cock buried about halfway inside her.

Once Danica partially recovered her wits, she looked up at Harkhuf and let out a slightly animalistic moan, licking her lips. She then pulled both of her knees up close to her chest and grasped behind them. Harkhuf smiled and pushed inside her once more.

Danica's eyes rolled up in her head as his buried shaft set off an aftershock of ecstasy. He left his throbbing erection buried deep inside her for a few moments, and then returned to his previous steady, measured pace.

"Oh yes – give it to me," Danica loudly moaned. Once again, the straight angle of his cock hit her deep in places that were new and exciting. Danica quickly built toward climax again, the pressure within her even stronger this time. Danica could also see in Harkhuf's eyes that he was beginning to lose control.

At first, Harkhuf altered the angle of his thrusts every few strokes, but now he was simply slamming home and gasping each time his tip reached her depths. Danica drew near an explosion, her head thrashing back and forth as she screamed, "Yes!" Her breasts bounced hard under his assault.

Everything except the sound of Danica's rapidly beating heart went silent for just a moment, a reddish light quickly growing in intensity behind her closed eyelids. Then the world snapped back into focus as she screamed and arched her back. Her hot fluids gushed from her, squirting out around Harkhuf's cock, and Danica continued to thrash and scream as her orgasm took complete control of her body.

Moments later, Danica felt him pull free of her. Looking down, she saw him stroking his cock over her belly. Danica loudly gasped, "Inside me!"

Harkhuf half smiled and slipped deep inside her sheath once more with a loud gasp. He grabbed her thighs and rapidly pounded his cock home, setting off another strong wave of orgasm in Danica. She squirted once again around him, and then felt his cum flooding her depths.

They remained joined and quaking from their climaxes for several moments before Harkhuf had to pull free from her, his knees unable to support him. Danica let her legs drop over the edge of the bed as he turned to lie down heavily upon it as well.

Danica looked down as she basked in the dreamy afterglow, seeing Harkhuf's slowly softening cock still pointing straight up at the sky, although starting to lean slightly now as he lost his steel. "I've never seen one so straight like that before. You felt wonderful."

"As did you," Harkhuf gasped. "You'll likely find that all who have the means amongst my people will be the same. It emulates the gods, and is much desired."

"How is it done?"

"There is some magic involved, but much of it has to do with the pleasure servants. The angle of a man's member is shaped in his youth, when he pleasures himself frequently. Those with the means provide pleasure servants who service the frequent needs of a young man, carefully guiding his young flesh to emulate the gods. He is held straight in a tight grip while being stimulated with the mouth, most often for as much as an hour, then given release inside the pleasure servant's depths. Again, the servant carefully controls the angle at which he enters her, and after a year or so, the phallus takes on its godly aspect. I have not been given my release inside a woman's warm depths since that time, until you blessed me with that gift a few moments ago."

"The pleasure servants come from the temple of Quadesis?"

Harkhuf nodded. "Yes, that is how I knew of the Awakening. All of the pleasure servants have been Awakened."

"I wonder if I can awaken you to hardness again," Danica remarked with a crooked smile.

"I have little doubt that you will be able to do that shortly."

They coupled once again not long after, and then returned to the baths in the temple to wash before Danica departed with copies of two healing spells from the inner library.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

"I believe your sister has returned to her shop Devan. She suddenly reappeared to my questing magic a few moments ago, and appears to be there."

"Thank you Zoraster, I appreciate your help," Devan said before teleporting to the familiar environs of her sister's dusty shop.

Danica walked out of the sealed vault just as Devan teleported in. "What brings you here Devan?"

"My sister missing for years who hasn't even gone to say goodbye to our mother yet," Devan replied.

"We said our goodbyes years ago, Devan. We knew this was coming. I only just found out. I'll go pay my respects and see Dad and our little brother soon."

"Where in the world have you been? Your shop has been sitting here gathering dust for years."

Danica smiled. "I found a man – a teacher and mentor who is actually showing me how to use my powers. I'm not just a dabbler anymore, I can work real magic now. He is also the most wonderful man I've ever met. We're engaged to be married."

Devan smiled slightly at that, with just faintest hints of both amusement and bitterness in the grin. "That's nice, but does he keep you locked in a cage when he's not instructing you or bedding you? You could have sent word to someone – let us know."

Danica flushed with anger. "My life is my own to lead. I don't have to ask Father's permission to go on a date anymore. I'm a big girl now, Devan."

"We were worried, Danica. You just vanished without a word."

"How long was it before you even knew I was gone? A year? Perhaps two? It's not like you come to visit that often."

Devan stiffened at that remark. "I have my studies, my teaching, and tasks to complete. I come see you whenever I can, and you know how to reach me. You were always welcome to come see me and you know that."

"Whatever. I'll go visit mother as soon as I can. In the meantime, you can stop worrying about me. I have the power to take care of myself now." With that, Danica vanished as she teleported away. Devan growled and cast a spell to seek out her sister once more, intending to let Danica have a piece of her mind. She then stomped in anger when Danica once again seemingly vanished from the world.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Zoraster watched Danica in his scrying mirror as the wizards behind him ceased their chant. Glancing over, he saw Devan vanish from Danica's shop in another scrying mirror. He laughed and spun on his heels, flipping the hem of his robe with a flourish. "Splendid! Absolutely splendid!"

Walking over to a nearby door, he opened it and revealed Danica standing in the darkened room – or rather a clone of her. The copy carried the bag and wore the clothes he had observed Danica wearing only moments before during the heated exchange with Devan.

"Such a naughty little girl – so rude to your dear, sweet sister," Zoraster said and slapped the clone hard across the face. The imprint of his hand showed on her face, but the clone didn't flinch.

The Archmage laughed. "Now Devan should be discouraged from getting too close to my little rose, and also owes me a favor for finding her."

Turning back to the wizards in the other room Zoraster said, "Your spell has served me perfectly. You shall be well rewarded. You are dismissed."

The wizards, except for one who was obviously of low rank and not associated with the others, bowed and took their leave. The remaining wizard approached with a sheaf of parchment.

"Master Zoraster – word from the Necromancers."

"Excellent. You are dismissed."

The messenger left, and Zoraster read the document. The report confirmed his theory about the hosts that his Arians drained. The bodies rose as energy and fluid draining undead. Zoraster was also pleased to note that these undead propagated themselves whenever they fed, and were utterly subservient to his Arians – who were utterly subservient to him. He now possessed a scourge that he could unleash upon the world on a whim when the time was right.

"I'll have to come up with a name for these new pets," Zoraster mused as he rolled the parchment up and began framing further instructions for the Necromancers in his mind.

Walking out of the room and leaving the clone standing motionless in the dark, he scowled when he saw Camilla waiting for him.

"You were not summoned."

"I am concerned about the amount of trust you place in that red haired bitch. She will betray you, and everything she is doing I could do better."

Zoraster rolled his eyes. "She is more capable than you could ever imagine, and she cannot betray me. I hold her family and all she holds dear in the palm of my hand. You, however, are proving very limited. You have become quite stale in your old age, my dear."

Camilla stiffened, anger flashing for the briefest of moments in her eyes, but quickly mastered her emotions. "I was simply concerned. I do not doubt your ability or reasoning. I was concerned that you might be overlooking the danger in her as you focused on the larger whole."

"I overlook nothing, and you would do well to be concerned with her. I believe she may be your superior in Art now. I would not cross her, if I were you."

Again, Camilla stiffened as anger surged within her. "I will keep that in mind," she said in carefully controlled tones.

"You are dismissed."

Camilla nodded and left Zoraster's private complex in the mountain. As soon as she passed through the portal back into the main complex, Zoraster said, "This could certainly prove interesting. Are you stung enough to face my little rose now, dear Camilla? Either you will learn a valuable lesson about your place that you have long ignored, or you will be eliminated. Either of which will serve me equally."

Zoraster's laughter echoed through the halls as he made his way to his study.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica awoke groggy and more than a little perplexed by the odd dream. She wondered why she’d felt so angry with her sister over nothing, and where her sleeping mind fabricated the ridiculous notion of a betrothed teaching her magic.

Danica brushed the thought away and went to her tub to fill it. It was not as if she was the only one who had weird dreams, and indeed, she had experienced even odder ones in the past. As she sank into her tub, she thought she certainly preferred the previous dreams about Andrea to last night's foray into dreamland.

Thoughts of Andrea brought thoughts of Tari, who was right here and available. Again, Danica forced the thoughts aside. She planned her day, which began a pattern that would hold in the coming days as she awaited the completion of Zoraster's new outpost.

The construction moved along quickly, the Governor's personal workers attacking the project with skill and speed. Danica grew less hesitant with spending her own coin each day as the construction progressed. The artisans worked just as quickly, and Danica was especially delighted with the tubs and chamber pots, most notably the finely carved alabaster tub she had requested for the room she had designed specifically for herself. The outpost was going to be comfortable, functional, and beautiful.

While the men worked, Danica spent most of her time in study. She concentrated upon the Spell Weaving, gaining mastery of the process daily. She also practiced the quick battle mage form of spell casting she had learned at the Forge. Danica had already studied and learned to cast most of her usual offensive spells in this manner, but now concentrated on spells that defended and countered attacks.