Danica Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still coming, Danica's eyes rolled up in her head as Silvanus pulled free from her and Bellicus bent her over slightly to find a better angle of penetration. Once again, Danica's eyes popped wide open and she emitted a loud growl as the cock in her ass penetrated even deeper.

When she caught her breath after the initial stab of pain-tinged pleasure, Danica cried out, "Come in my ass," and then yelped as Bellicus stabbed into her with a powerful thrust. Danica looked back, saw the signs of impending release in his eyes, and growled, "Give it to me."

With a final thrust, Bellicus gasped and Danica felt hot semen flooding her ass. Danica screamed again as the feeling caused her orgasm to spike once again. The three guided a still wobbly and gasping Danica to the edge of the pool, sitting her on the last submerged step. Tendrils of semen drifted in the water around her half submerged sex, and Phileta lay down in the water with a moan to pull her face between Danica's legs.

Danica yelped, her body still quaking from her previous orgasm as Phileta's lips closed around her labia and a tongue penetrated between them. The woman let out an excited moan as she lapped the mingled cream and Danica's body began to shudder with increased strength beneath her.

The previous climax Danica had reached never truly subsided as Phileta licked her pussy. It was a throbbing itch deep inside her that shot jolts up her spine regularly even as her clit felt like it was going to swell to bursting from the attention the other woman was giving it.

Suddenly, the two sensations merged into a single electric jolt that shot from her depths to her clit, and then raced up her back. Danica sat up with a quavering scream and pushed down on Phileta's head, trembling violently as the current spread from her spine throughout her body.

It took what seemed like forever to Danica for her body to settle down from its peak and allow her to breathe normally once more. Even more time passed before she was able to open her eyes and see Phileta massaging and pulling Bellicus' slowly hardening member with her mouth while she rasped her hand over Silvanus' already erect cock.

Danica moved to them and cupped the manly orbs beneath Phileta's bobbing head to massage them. She then turned to wash her tongue over Silvanus' smooth sack as well.

Bellicus was soon throbbing in the warm embrace of Phileta's mouth, and she released him with a final, slow suck. A gentle tug on the stiff shaft in her hand guided Silvanus to sit. Once he sat down, Phileta turned to face away from him, beckoned to Bellicus while letting out a purr, and knelt down.

Phileta lay down on the man behind her and helped guide his cock into the tight confines of her ass. She growled as he penetrated her, while Bellicus knelt down before her. Bellicus pressed the tip of his erection against Phileta's folds and into her warm sheathe as soon as his knees came to rest on the submerged tiles.

As both men stroked their cocks in and out of the screaming Phileta, Danica moved to where her tongue could reach the other woman's clitoris. Phileta was soon writhing in the throes of orgasm, and likewise filled from above and below with hot spurts of semen from the two grunting men buried inside her.

Danica lapped up the creamy mixture inside Phileta as the woman had done for her, driving the blonde to yet another release.

When they all at last recovered enough to move, they returned to the pool to wash the evidence of their passion from them. It was only once she started bathing again that Danica realized the wine servant was still standing in the room, her face rosy and her nipples pressing against the material of the thin shift she wore.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Zoraster stood before the gate of the place all knew as Nightmare Castle. The original name of the fortress was long lost to the ages, its builders and inhabitants long dead – or worse. The gates were open, rusty, and hanging at an odd angle. The wall was likewise dilapidated, nearly breached by erosion in many places and crumbling everywhere else. The Archmage could sense more than see the demonic guardians circling overhead.

Stepping confidently forward through the portal, Zoraster walked at a brisk, but unhurried pace toward the castle beyond the wall. Eyes glowed in the darkness to the sides, following him or darting toward the castle as he proceeded across the cracked flagstones.

Once, the fortress would have looked magnificent. Now, missing stones revealed the winding staircases inside towers and gargoyles lay broken and weathered at the base of the wall. Few windows or doors were intact within the stone framework that should have housed them. The smell of brimstone and death, wafted through the courtyard, growing stronger as Zoraster neared the enormous double doors of the castle.

Zoraster chuckled as the doors swung open of their own accord when he reached them, amused by the meaningless parlor trick. Such theatrics might impress the weak and gullible, but he knew them for what they were. When the horrendous creaks and squeaks of the doors opening ended, he continued forward into the castle proper.

Hisses and moans echoed through the entrance foyer when he passed through the portal inside, eyes in the darkness again watching him. This display was more than meaningless theatrics, but the demons and undead who created those phenomenon concerned Zoraster no more than the opening of the doors. There was only one thing in this castle that could prove anything more than a minor irritation to him, and that was its master.

His boot heels echoed hollowly on the debris strewn stone floor as he walked toward a second set of age ravaged double doors. These opened before he reached them as well, though they were moved by the dead hands of two enormous flesh golems on the inside of the next room and not by magic. Again, Zoraster chuckled. The hideous creatures were pitiful in comparison to his magnificent Arians, which were essentially the same sort of creature created with true power.

Torches flared to life, the source of the magic now visible. Flanking the ancient stone throne at the head of the room were Arleen Latel, a wizardess Zoraster had once thought to recruit before she had taken service with her devil master, and Mopario, the Blade of Tarchanak.

Although both were powerful in their own right, neither concerned the Archmage in the slightest. Their powers were as pitiful compared to his, as were the golems when compared with his Arians. He continued forward, sweeping a cracked skull lying in the floor out of his path with a gesture of his hand.

Mopario stood staring at the Archmage as he approached, a look of smug superiority on his face and his hand resting on the pommel of his sword.

Arleen offered him a smile as he approached, sizing him up with her eyes. When Zoraster stopped at the base of the dais on which the throne sat, she addressed him. "Welcome, Zoraster Arias, I must admit I'm surprised to see you here."

"And where is your Master?" Zoraster asked, ignoring Arleen's small talk.

The sound of leathery creaking erupted from above Zoraster and he smiled as the Devil swept down from the vaulted ceiling. Meckataur's clawed feet hit the ground with a thud, the wind from his enormous bat-like wings buffeting Arleen's hair and robe as the devil landed before the throne.

The wind swirling about didn't even cause Zoraster's robes to flutter.

At over ten feet tall, with wings double that span spread out behind him and flames licking about his body, Meckataur cut an impressive figure. The devil's armored magenta hide glinted in the torchlight, rippling with muscles. His muzzle opened into a toothy grin as he stared down at Zoraster before him.

Meckataur's voice, guttural and thundering, echoed through the chamber as he spoke, "Why should I not devour you now, mage?"

Zoraster picked at an imaginary speck on his robes while the devil folded its wings and awaited an answer. "Because such would involve a useless battle that would deplete both our resources. I come with an offer which can benefit us both, and a gift."

The devil strode forward down the steps of the dais, pointing at the aloof wizard below. "You underestimate my power, Zoraster."

The Archmage simply watched as the hulking demon approached. "On the contrary, I understand the breadth of your power, and such is the reason I seek to strike a bargain with you."

The hellish creature took a final step and now loomed directly over Zoraster. "What gift could you possibly offer, and why would I care, mage?"

Zoraster gestured and an illusion appeared off to the side. Meckataur tensed for a moment, thinking the gesture the beginning of an attack at first, then noticed the image that had appeared. While the illusion had no power to fool the devil, he could see what it was, a dog-faced, nightblue creature trapped in a cage of force and snarling impotently.

The blindingly fast Taxuntna demon was one of the few types of demons from which Meckataur had not absorbed the creature's power, and the image awakened the devil's hunger. "Give it to me!" He bellowed, turning back to Zoraster, clawed hands curled before him and the flames flickering from his hide flaring higher.

"I will be glad to, provided we can reach an arrangement," Zoraster responded.

"What is your bargain, mage?" Meckataur demanded.

"You want the Taxuntna, and I desire an item I know you have acquired. It is a gauntlet, which I'm quite sure would be very painful for you to touch. The thing is useless to you, but critical to me. Our current goals likewise coincide by twists of the fates, and I will offer you aid in any manner you require when you journey to blacken the Elven lands, so long as you are willing to entertain a timeline which will mesh with my own designs," Zoraster explained.

The devil snarled, "What makes you think I need anything from you, mage, and why should I hand over to you a thing which can cause me pain?"

Zoraster smiled, knowing the demon was intrigued. "As to the first, while you may not require my assistance, I can hasten your preparations and provide both soldiers and wizards for your servants to command. Couple those additions with the forces you already possess, and you will be able to strike at the fey folk without the need to spend time gathering more fools to your dark banner."

Meckataur offered a toothy grin, "Go on, wizard."

"With respect to the gauntlet, in my possession it will no longer be a beacon for every aspiring Paladin or cleric to seek your gate, and will soon be forever rendered impotent to harm you."

"What is your gain?" The devil asked with suspicion evident in his black eyes.

"Power. Revenge upon my enemies. The same ends you seek to obtain. Perhaps we might even continue in this mutually beneficial arrangement beyond our immediate concerns," Zoraster replied.

"I don't trust you, wizard," Meckataur growled.

"I would be quite disappointed if you did, as I harbor no illusion of trust for you," Zoraster retorted.

The demon laughed, a great roar that caused the stoic cleric and wizard beside the throne above to startle, no small feat considering the atrocities they had witnessed since joining the service of the hellspawn.

"You have a bargain, wizard. Fetch that wretched holy glove, Arleen. Now, Zoraster, give me the Taxuntna."

Zoraster spoke a word of command that activated a spell he had already prepared. The energy cage and the nightblue demon within appeared a few feet away. A single step brought the hulking demon to the cage, which was immediately rent asunder by his taloned hand plunging through the magic to grasp the demon within by the skull before it could use the speed, which Meckataur desired, to escape.

Zoraster offered a crooked smile as Meckataur devoured the smaller demon. The flames dancing around the devil's form flared as the power of the Taxuntna flowed into Meckataur and became one with him.

Arleen appeared in a flash of light, a black box in her hands. The devil was still flexing his muscles and wings, feeling the new power permeate his form. The wizardess stepped forward and handed the box to Zoraster.

A sense of victory swept through Zoraster as he slipped the box into his bag of holding, though his expression revealed nothing of the elation he felt. He could almost feel the power in his hands, the culmination of all his work. Soon the vain and arrogant gods would have no means to deny him.

Meckataur darted before Zoraster, utilizing his new power, and the action distracted the Archmage from his musings. The demon growled, "When shall I scorch the lands of the Fey?"

"Soon, Meckataur – soon. I have a final gift for you which I believe will help you pass the time," Zoraster said and then spoke a word of command to activate another prepared magic.

A glowing cage of magic similar to the one that had housed the demon appeared, this one much larger and filled with a dozen women who screamed in terror upon seeing the hellish creature standing before them.

"They are all young and strong, demon lord, and their fields are all fertile, awaiting your seed to make them bloom. I have chosen them carefully to provide you with broodmares which might survive to carry your spawn to term," Zoraster explained.

Arleen blanched as Meckataur strode toward the cage with purpose, tearing away the blood red mail skirt that girded his loins. While the creature's erection looked tiny on his immense form, the true size of the stiff organ would prove obvious to the women when it violated their tender, pink flesh.

Zoraster took his leave as the demon jerked the first woman from the cage.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

The next morning, once she shook away the disorientation of awakening in an unfamiliar place, Danica immediately noticed the dull ache in her bottom as she rose. She clenched her cheeks tight, wincing slightly as she walked to the chamber pot. She squatted to empty her bladder, wishing that she had thought to bring a seat with her to cover the pot.

The ache was nothing that would distract her terribly once she was fully awake, and the memory of the pleasure that had caused it made Danica shudder and lick her lips. The two men and Phileta had rooms very close to hers, and all had expressed a great deal of interest in seeing her when she was next in the city.

Danica decided to just throw some clothes on and return to Zoraster's complex, bathing there so she wouldn't be distracted in the baths here, as intriguing as that thought was. She was supposed to cook for Celes and the others today, and didn't want to get a late start.

A few words of magic carried her back to the familiar environs of her rooms in Zoraster's complex. Knowing how long it would take to cook, Danica went directly to the kitchen to fetch her turkey from the cold box.

Once the bird was in the oven cooking, Danica walked to her lab. There would be little to do other than occasionally baste the turkey for the next several hours, so she decided to return to her work on Marlena's toy.

Danica had stolen time to work on the toy, and it was nearly complete. The one thing she hadn’t accomplished was to change the appearance of the toy when its magic was not active. She hadn’t yet located a material that would coat the toy and give it a uniform appearance as she had hoped.

A new idea had occurred to Danica once she abandoned her original quest, however. Her idea would make the toy unique to Marlena, because the illusionist would have a hand in its creation.

Danica planned to have the woman aid her in creating an even stronger enchantment similar to the one she had put on Celes' toy to create the phantasmal image of Andrea. With the help of Marlena, who had mastered illusion, Danica had no doubt that the toy would be a wonder when it was finished.

Danica sat down to begin drawing up the details of her idea so that she would have a list of extensive notes for Marlena to reference as she expanded upon the idea. She walked into the kitchen once to baste the turkey, smiling because she had the temperature just right, and the bird was cooking nicely.

Shortly after returning to her notes, Danica heard a knock on the door. She moved to answer it, pausing at the last moment to deactivate the magical defenses woven about the room. She had left the defenses fully armed while she was away, and she had not bothered to take them down since her return. While her own magic would not lash out against her, it certainly might attempt to strike down whoever was outside the door.

Marlena smiled when Danica opened the door. Danica smiled back and exclaimed, "Perfect timing." She then gestured for Marlena to enter and started walking toward her lab. "If Celes hasn't told you yet, I'm making a turkey for us to eat later, but I want to show you something first."

Danica glanced in front of her to get her bearings as Marlena moved to enter the room, when she glanced back she saw not Marlena closing the door, but Camilla.

Danica spun on the woman, a growl rumbling from her unbidden as her face hardened into a scowl. "Get the fuck out!"

Camilla looked confused for a moment, but then glanced down at her body and realized her illusion was broken. "I guess you didn't drop all your defenses did you, Danica? They won't do you any good. DIE!"

Camilla shouted out the words of a spell and gestured. The spell was a simple one, quickly cast, and should have struck Danica before she could prepare a defense. What she had not counted on was Danica's mastery of the battle mage technique that allowed her to raise a shield, which dissolved the acidic missiles on contact.

Danica growled as the missiles shattered on her shield. The spell Camilla had cast was not strong enough to kill. The woman had meant to disfigure her with the acid. Danica knew she had to raise a stronger defense, and knew that she needed to counter attack to keep the other woman off balance. The problem was that one of the first instructions Zoraster had given her was never to use her Art against him or his subordinates. Now she had a powerful wizardess trying to kill her, and she could not combat the woman to the best of her ability.

Danica added a layer of elemental protection to her shield as Camilla cast another spell. Danica’s best hope at the moment was to defend and hope Zoraster arrived to call the woman off. She winced as a lightning bolt slammed into her shield, providing a pointed reminder of the power her opponent possessed.

Reaching out with her thoughts toward Camilla, a wall of searing hatred and jealousy slammed into Danica. She immediately retreated from her mental probe, knowing now that nothing short of disabling the woman or Zoraster's intervention was going to end this battle. The depth of the caustic emotions she had experienced told her without a doubt that even if Zoraster intervened, it would only be a matter of time before Camilla attacked her again.

Danica concentrated, raising her hands before her, bending all her will to keeping her magical defenses strong and in place. Her shield shuddered when the ball lightning Camilla hurled next bounced off and scorched the wall. Danica clenched her teeth and kept the shield intact. However, she didn't know how long she could continue to do so when Camilla was free to cast spells at will, due to the lack of answering spells from Danica.

The flaming meteors that next bounced off her shield sparked fires on a table and carpet. Danica was glad her shield was between Camilla and her lab, because any number of things inside could prove quite dangerous if they felt the kiss of fire. Danica quickly hurled a quenching spell at the flames to prevent further damage.