Danica Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,270 Followers

Danica released a quiet sigh of relief when they entered the main hall of the temple. The only people in the room were a priestess and priest in one of the bathing pools sloshing the water as they coupled. The whole situation would prove easier for Marlena with few other people present.

Danica walked toward the bell pull that would alert the clergy that someone was requesting their presence, but a priestess emerging from the hall that led deeper into the temple caused her to turn and approach the woman instead. The priestess was blonde, beautiful, and walked with a strut intended to evoke arousal, a typical devotee of Erotine.

"Blessings of Erotine upon you, sister," the priestess said with a nod of her head, though with obvious confusion in her eyes.

Danica pursed her lips slightly, cocking them off to one side before she spoke, "Yes, I've been Awakened – and no, I'm not in the service of Erotine. I suspect someone here knows how it happened, but that’s not why I'm here." Danica gestured to Marlena behind her, "She’s been branded, and we ask that the blemish be removed so it does not scar her beauty."

The priestess obviously still had questions, but brushed them aside. "I will take you to Thaddeus, who has the greatest blessing of Erotine in this regard amongst us. There will, of course, be a donation required."

"I understand," Danica replied somewhat shortly, not really comfortable in the temple either considering Erotine magic had changed her against her will.

The woman gestured and walked with swaying hips down the hall from which she had just emerged. Danica and a still nervous Marlena followed. The priestess stopped at the first doorway along the hall on the left. "Thaddeus, your blessings are needed to remove a blemish."

The man turned and Danica's eyes widened. While she expected that any man serving Erotine would prove a fine example of the male form, this man was far beyond that. His body looked as though an artist had carved it from his vision of the perfect male musculature, every muscle plainly defined without giving him the appearance of a hulking brute.

His body was smooth, free of hair, and only a blind person could fail to notice the healthy length and girth of his manhood dangling between his legs. The man smiled, and his square-jawed face took on a somewhat younger cast.

When Danica turned to look at Marlena, she saw the other woman very distracted, her eyes locked on the priest's cock and her mouth opened slightly.

"Please come and allow me to ask for the blessing of the goddess, to remove the blemish which mars your beauty," The priest instructed and gestured for the two women to enter.

Danica tugged on Marlena's arm and led her into the room, the woman having let her hands fall from where they covered her as she stared. She walked up to the priest and handed over an emerald she had brought as the offering for the healing.

The man nodded and sat the gem down on the small altar in the room. Looking around, Danica determined that his chambers obviously served as both temple and living quarters for the man, containing the trappings of worship and his personal possessions.

Marlena had finally realized she was staring and now plainly tried to look anywhere but at the priest's cock, which Danica noticed was twitching with signs of life.

Danica guided Marlena to turn, revealing the brand, and Thaddeus scowled. "This is a foul mark. I will be pleased to remove such a dark defacement from your beauty. Please, come place your hands on the altar."

Danica prodded Marlena along, color having risen to the woman's face as her modesty once again reasserted dominance over fascination with the man's perfect body. The blush in her cheeks deepened as she bent over the altar, presenting her bottom to the priest.

Thaddeus moved in behind Marlena, his cock steadily rising, and placed his hands on Marlena's buttocks. He chanted and beseeched the goddess for her blessing upon him to remove the brand, caressing Marlena's buttocks with his hands as he spoke. A pale golden light filtered out from beneath the man's hands as he continued to chant and pray.

Danica felt moisture gathering between her legs as she watched the man caressing Marlena, his throbbing erection only inches away from her now as he prayed. She could also see the evidence of Marlena's wetness shimmering between her lips. Marlena’s nipples were erect and her breathing was quick as well. Her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted, each breath carrying with it a quiet gasp.

The priest moved both hands over the whip-shaped brand on Marlena's buttock, the volume of his chant increasing. The glow beneath his hands brightened, and Marlena let out a slight whimper. Finally, with a long drawn out syllable, the healer completed his prayer. The golden light shone brightly, casting dancing shadows all around the room. Marlena's legs quivered and she let out a yelp of pleasure as an orgasm gripped her body.

Marlena continued to gasp and moan as pleasure rippled through her, the glow beneath Thaddeus' hands slowly dimming. When the light vanished and he removed his hands, the mark was gone.

Marlena lowered her body to the altar, gasping for breath and shuddering. Thaddeus took a step back from her, revealing a trickle of pre-cum on his glans. Danica's hand lay on her mound, rocking over her aching sex as she listened to Marlena come down from the orgasm induced by the man's healing.

"I-is it gone?" Marlena gasped out, her legs quivering.

"The goddess has given you her blessing and taken the mark from your flesh," Thaddeus assured her.

"How... How did..." Marlena began, but a spike of lingering pleasure shot up her spine and cut off what she was trying to say when it induced a loud moan.

"You were touched by the goddess," The healer explained, "Through her blessing you were freed of the foul defacement that marred your smooth skin, and given pleasure such as only Erotine may bestow. You will likely find that your body hungers for more."

Marlena moaned, "It does. I feel like I'm on fire."

Danica gasped and slipped the tips of two fingers inside her to try to take the edge off her own arousal. "You're not the only one."

"I would be pleased to quench that fire for you," Thaddeus offered to Marlena, stroking her backside with his hand.

Marlena moaned, "Oh, please – I can't bear it."

Danica moaned and went to lie down on the bed as Thaddeus moved in behind Marlena to rub the helmet of his cock against her slick lips. Marlena pushed her hips back toward him, engulfing the tip of his rod inside her with a moan. Danica parted her legs, wishing for one of her toys, and thrust three fingers into her depths as she watched the priest push deep inside Marlena.

Danica's fingers and Thaddeus' hips kept pace with each other, a finger of Danica's other hand moving even faster as it rubbed her clit. The moans of pleasure coming from both women echoed each other in perfect opposition – Danica's ending as Marlena's started. It was Marlena's scream of release that broke the chain, a loud primal cry of ecstasy, quickly followed by a warbling gasp as she tried to suck air back into her lungs.

The sound of Marlena's release and watching Thaddeus ramming his cock hard as he drew near the edge as well caused Danica's orgasm to swell within her. Just as Thaddeus slammed his hips forward to clash with Marlena a final time, gasping as he hit bottom and groaning as he coated her walls with his cream, Danica arched her back and screamed in release as well.

When Danica was able to open her eyes, she saw Marlena's legs trembling, unable to support her. She started to slide down, lacking the strength to hold on to the altar. Thaddeus caught her up in his arms as if she weighed nothing and carried her toward the bed. Danica moved out of the way so the man could lay the trembling, flushed woman down.

Danica pinched her nipples and moaned as a wave of pleasure rolled through her body, glancing at Thaddeus' cock. That glance breathed life into him, because he started to rise again almost as soon as Danica looked at him.

Rolling off the edge of the bed, Danica moved around it quickly and dropped to her knees in front of the priest. She sucked his slowly hardening organ into her mouth, moaning around him, as she tasted Marlena's juices and his cum mingled together on the shaft.

He swelled quickly in her hot mouth, soon stretching her lips and tickling her throat. Danica released him, a tendril of saliva stretching from her lips to his shaft as she pulled away. She stood up and moved to bend over the altar, reaching below her to part her lips. Thaddeus needed no further invitation, and mounted her only moments after she presented herself to him.

He felt wonderful to Danica as he penetrated her, filling her so full with his girth and touching her cervix when his smooth balls pressed up against her. Her nether lips tingled as they slid along his shaft when he withdrew, and her clit throbbed when he thrust once more back into her warm embrace.

Danica thrust her hips back at him each time he propelled his shaft into her, causing loud slaps as their bodies met. She built quickly toward release, every thrust of his cock into her depths feeling as though it swelled her loins with pressure.

When Danica came, she clenched tight around his buried shaft and felt it swell, then pulse as his sperm exploded into her. She screamed in ecstasy as he filled her, his own groan of pleasure just as loud.

Danica felt her strength leaving her just as Marlena's had, and the strong priest gathered her up in his arms to carry her to the bed as well. Danica let her head loll back as the pleasure ripples continued to roll through her body. Marlena half-dozed, having finally come down from her climax as well.

It took them both some time to regain the strength necessary to get up from the bed, let alone exit the temple and dress for the long walk back to the complex atop the hill.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Staring into the heavens, Zoraster contemplated the night sky. A rare alignment was coming, the stars and planets moving through their cycles into a line of power. Such alignments occurred regularly, but this particular time of power only happened once every few generations. Throughout the world, those who utilized magic of all kinds would draw upon the power of this celestial event to weave great magic.

It would be on that night that Zoraster would cast his spell.

He spoke a word of command and the rocky ceiling above appeared once more, the spell making the side of the mountain transparent to his eyes ended.

A chime sounded, announcing that someone sought entrance to this, the true heart of Zoraster's power. Deep within the mountains beyond his complex, it could only be reached by magic. Most had no idea that they were transported by magic when they passed through the portal in the complex and arrived here.

Zoraster spoke the words of a spell and teleported to the entrance hall of his sanctum. Once there, he spoke the word of command that both opened the portal and announced to whoever was waiting on the other side that they were allowed entrance. Few were given the right to open that portal without his intervention.

The door opened and a woman in concealing, mouse-brown robes bowed before him. "Master Zoraster, my little toy has returned with that which you seek."

A smile spread across Zoraster's face and he held out his hand to accept the amulet she presented to him. "You shall have your reward, my kitten."

The woman handed over the amulet with a look of obvious anticipation, twitching her fingers as the Archmage reached into his bag and withdrew a round, striped stone of orange and black. He held it up between two fingers and then handed it to her.

She clasped the stone to her breast and let out a moan. "You bless me, Master."

"Be careful, my kitten, and good hunting," Zoraster responded.

The woman immediately turned and left. Zoraster closed the door, knowing that reports of a striped cat wandering the region late at night would soon emerge.

Raising the amulet up before his eyes, he stared at it and said, "Do you hold the key?"

He waited as if expecting the amulet to answer him for a moment.

"We shall know soon enough."

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Marlena arrived bright and early to begin working on her toy with Danica. They went to work immediately, starting to lay down the spells that would bind the illusionary spells to the item.

Much to their frustration, Marlena was called away to a task shortly after they started weaving the magic. Danica promised that they would pick up where they had left off as soon as she returned.

Sitting down after letting Marlena out, Danica looked over one of the spells she had brought back with her from the temple of Sekmamun. Her mind drifted, and she couldn’t concentrate. The memory of Camilla's death crept up on her again, causing her stomach to lurch.

Not for the first time, she contemplated calling Devan for help. If she were to do it in the temple of Sekmamun, Zoraster wouldn't be able to spy on her and know what she was doing. Her sister could protect their family, eliminating that hold over Danica. She could escape to where Devan could help her too, as her sister was certainly powerful enough.

That thought caused Danica to shake her head and push back the memories that always came flooding back every time she thought about how beautiful Devan was, and how strong she was in the Art. She had always been Devan's sister, never just Danica.

Tossing the spell scroll in her hands aside, Danica let out a sigh and sat back, thinking, He would just use someone else against me then, and it would be even more horrible because I escaped.

The people she had met and come to care about flitted through her mind. Celes, Andrea, Marlena, Tari, Tonda, Carolyn... He would visit horrors on them to punish her, and she couldn't endure that.

A thought of Carolyn reminded her that she had not visited since before leaving for the island where she had met Tonda. Pushing all useless thoughts of escape aside, Danica decided a visit to the young woman was in order. The last time she had spoken with Carolyn, she was sure that a marriage proposal was right around the corner. Danica didn't want to miss the wedding, so she needed to go see her and find out if Carolyn was right.

After changing out of her robes, convenient for working magic, into clothes that were more comfortable for leisure, Danica walked down into the city. She was surprised to find Carolyn's shop closed, which was something that didn't often happen. The young woman and her mother did brisk business thanks to the quality of their work.

Danica turned from the shop and made the short walk to Carolyn's house. A teary-eyed Carolyn answered the door, and immediately fell into Danica's arms sobbing. Danica stroked her hair for a few moments and then asked, "What's wrong Carolyn?"

Carolyn sniffled and gasped to catch her breath. "I-it's Mom – they say they can't do anything to help her."

Danica felt a chill grip her body. Carolyn's father had died a year or so before, the results of too much drink, and her mother had lost some spring in her step. Now it seemed that Carolyn might lose her mother as well. "Let's go inside."

Carolyn wiped her eyes and nodded, walking in with Danica right behind her. Kyle was standing in front of a man in religious regalia, gesturing as he spoke, "What do you mean it's her time? What good are the gods if they don't do anything?"

The old priest responded, "We cannot know the ways of the gods, my son. My god tells me it is her time to pass from this world and find her reward in the next. She accepts this, and while you will grieve, you can rest knowing that..."

"Save me your sermons, I don't..." Kyle began.

"Kyle, don't do this – please," Carolyn interrupted.

Kyle turned and let his shoulders slump. "I'm sorry, honey. I just don't understand." He turned back to the priest then and said, "I'm sorry I spoke to you that way."

The old cleric patted him on the shoulder. "It is quite understandable, my son. You are enduring a difficult time for those who must remain behind."

A weak voice emerged from the bedroom behind the priest, "Carolyn?"

"I'm coming, Mom," Carolyn replied.

"Is that Danica I hear?" Carolyn's mother asked. Her breathing sounded labored.

"Yes, I'm here, Marta," Danica answered.

"Please come see me," Marta requested.

"Will you show the good father out please, Kyle?" Carolyn asked, and then choked off another sob trying to emerge from her.

Kyle nodded and gestured for the priest to follow him to the door as Danica and Carolyn walked into the bedroom.

Sadness washed over Danica when she saw the woman lying on the bed within. It was hard to believe that her health could have deteriorated so much in such a short period of time. She was pale and thin, the bones visible beneath her skin as she moved with obvious effort to face toward the door. "Come close, I don't have much wind for shouting nowadays."

Danica smiled at the little quip, so typical of the woman, and walked up to the bed with Carolyn. "You're looking a bit pale. I told you that you needed to get out of the shop and into the sun more."

Marta chuckled. "Ahhh – you're a breath of fresh air. Everyone is walking on eggshells around me. I'm dying, not turning feebleminded. I don't know how long I've got left, so I'm not going to waste time. Carolyn is going to be married, and I'm not going to be around to see her off. I want you to take my place when I'm gone."

Danica reached down and took the old woman's frail hand in her own, "I'll stand in for you at the wedding, but I certainly can't take your place. Nobody could do that."

Smiling, Marta added, "Can you get them away from this place once they're hitched? I had a dream – a terrible dream – and I want them both far gone from here. I have family in Egoria. If you could get them there, they will help them get on their feet."

"Of course I can do that, if they want to. I can help them get started too. I have plenty of coin," Danica responded.

"You’re a treasure. You should go with them. This land is under a black curse – I can feel it. You'll go, won't you, my dear? Fulfill an old woman's dying wish?"

Carolyn's lip quivered. "I don't want to think about things like that right now, Mom."

"You'll go, or I'll haunt you," Marta scolded.

"I'll go, Mom," Carolyn responded, laying her hand over Danica's and her mother's.

"That's my dear girl. Don't grieve for me. I'm going to be with that scoundrel of a father of yours again. He's had too much time to get into trouble waiting for me," Marta said with a smile.

Carolyn couldn't help but smile back at her, though her eyes were filled with tears. "Tell him I love him."

"I will. Now, let an old woman get her rest," Marta said, making a weak shooing gesture with her free hand.

Danica patted both Carolyn and her mother's hands before laying Marta's down. "I'll take care of them, Marta. You don't need to worry."

"Thank you," The woman responded and let out a great sigh of relief, closing her eyes.

They walked out and closed the door behind them. Danica immediately wrapped Carolyn, who was again fighting off sobs, in her arms.

Carolyn asked, "Will you please stay with me until..."

Danica stroked her hair and said, "Of course I will. You will do what your mother asked, won't you? I'll make sure that you can start your new life without troubles."

Carolyn nodded. "Kyle already wants to go, and he was happy when Mom suggested Egoria."

Kyle walked back in the house then and Danica said, "Come sit with Carolyn while I make us some tea."

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,270 Followers