Daniel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he broke free of my kiss, he picked me up slightly, turning me and deposited me on the bed where he had been sitting and then leaned into me, kissing my neck and down to my nipples again. The more he kissed the more he pushed me towards lying down upon the bed and as I laid further back he kissed lower over my stomach.

Daniel had it timed just right; as I fully laid back on the bed, his mouth was poised above my pussy. I could feel the heat of his breath on my freshly shaved pussy, and I wondered what his first real look at me shaved had him thinking. "Did he like it?" I wondered.

All he seemed to do was stand there looking down at my pussy, as if trying to etch into his memory. I could feel my clit swelling and probably sticking out further in search of his touch and I was almost sure that I could feel my wetness leaking from my body.

When suddenly and without any warning he bent down and flicked his tongue over my clit I thought I would feint from the pleasure it caused. He lifted back up and watched as my body bucked slightly after his sudden caress, it begging him for more. I know Daniel really well, I know he likes to see how a woman responds to what he does, but I had to admit, I was going crazy. I needed him to touch me again.

He finally relented and I felt him use a finger and slide it down from my clit until it was resting just outside my moist opening. Again my body jerked to attention and I thought I saw him smile knowingly though before I could really focus on it he put his mouth down over my clit and began gently working it back and forth with his tongue and occasionally sucking it lightly pulling it further into his mouth.

I could feel his finger still resting just outside my pussy's opening and as I enjoyed his tongue on my clit I attempted to try and push myself onto that finger. He some how managed to hold it just out of my reach but always lightly touching and I groaned with the need to be filled by something, anything.

When I felt unable to take anymore and was about to give voice to my frustration, he pushed his finger inside me quickly and instead I cried out with joy. His finger was fairly large, for a finger at least, but my body welcomed it. When he began to pump it in and out of me I almost cried for the pleasure that it gave to me while it was combined with the tongue action he had going on over my clit.

Then he pulled his finger from inside my pussy leaving it empty and I moaned in frustration until I felt him rubbing against my most secret lower hole. He didn't attempt to insert his finger there, just rubbed over it. Again I found myself trying to push myself onto his finger, my body taking over. The more I tried to push himself onto his finger the harder he worked my clit with his tongue.

I half whispered half moaned the words, "OH God" as I felt my orgasm crashing over me. As I said it and began feeling my pussy contracting in orgasm he slipped his finger into my anal opening slightly, just enough to let me know it was there and forcing me ride my orgasm just a little bit longer.

When the waves of my orgasm had subsided slightly he lightly kissed my clit once more and watched smiling as my already shaking body trembled even more trying to jerk away from him in its sensitive aftermath.

He removed his finger from my rear opening and stood up, taking my hand and pulling me into a sitting position again. He kissed me and I could taste and smell myself on his lips. I knew very well that he often said he enjoyed the scent and taste of a woman, and it made me happy to know that he had finally gotten a taste of me. The proof of what he had given me was right there, on his mouth and now my own.

He pulled my hands up toward his chest, and he began unbuttoning the top buttons on his shirt. I took the hint and began by pulling his shirt from his pants and unbuttoning as well, though I worked from the bottom up. We met in the middle and I left his fingers to undo his last button, and I lowered my hands again to try and work loose the button on his pants. When that was done I lowered the zipper.

I had often teased him that I wanted to show him how I could suck his cock. That I wasn't real sure I could do it good, but that I had never had any complaints and that I would like to have his opinion on whether I could make him happy in that way or not. Now was my chance to see, and I was slightly impatient to learn what it was that he liked having done. I began trying to work his pants down his legs and taking his underwear with them, watching as his cock sprang free.

His cock, as I knew already it would be, was different from any cock I had seen before. Daniel had never been circumcised. I wasn't real sure what he would enjoy having done or if maybe there was some difference between what he would like and what someone who had been done would enjoy. I admit, I did stare at it some, curiosity getting the best of me, I had to examine it. I was sure that Daniel wouldn't mind that I did.

My exploration began with my hands; I held him lightly and moved his extra flesh back and forth slightly. Watching as the head of his cock would peek out and then go into hiding again. When that curiosity had been satisfied I moved on and began to use my tongue to make small circles around the now exposed head.

Daniel put his hands into my hair as a sign of encouragement or enjoyment, I'm not sure which and I soon pulled the head of his cock into my mouth. I made sure the head of his cock was thoroughly wet by my mouth and then I began trying to take more of his cock into my mouth. When I had taken in about half of him, I then pulled my head back coming almost to the head of his cock before moving my mouth down on his shaft again.

I could feel the extra skin on his cock and found it exciting to be trying my hand at giving him pleasure in this way. I wondered if he liked knowing that he was my first uncircumcised cock and that he would probably be the only one I ever touched in this way.

As I gained confidence in what I was doing, I began moving my mouth a little faster upon him, slowing every now and then to circle the head of his cock with my tongue. I also began using my hands on him as well, my right hand stroking the parts of his shaft that my mouth couldn't cover and my left hand reaching and just holding his sac gently.

I pulled my mouth from his cock and pointed his cock up towards his stomach and began to slide my tongue back and forth at the base of his cock, right in that area where the cock meets up with his sac. I felt him tense slightly, indicating that it wasn't a bad experience for him at least. I continued that for a little bit and then began sliding my tongue up the length of his shaft, moving it steadily back and forth, attempting to cover all of his cock that was reachable. When I reached the head and flicked my tongue over it, teasing the tiny slit I found there with my tongue he tensed up a little more.

I then pulled the head of his cock back into my mouth and went to work moving my mouth up and down over him. At first only letting him feel my lips around him and then increasing the suction inside my mouth which caused him to give a moan of pleasure which came out as something more like "OHHH."

I repeated the process a few times, taking him into my mouth gently and then sucking harder on his cock only to ease the pressure again. I could tell that he was enjoying himself by the tensing up of his body each time I changed speeds and pressure. When I began moving my right hand along his shaft in rhythm with my mouth he moaned again before taking a step back and pulling his cock from my mouth. I just smiled up at him, wondering if I had almost gotten the best of him.

He bent down and kissed me, once again I could taste myself upon his lips or maybe it was only my imagination that the taste still lingered there, and I wondered if he was now able to taste himself on me as well. As he kissed me he laid me back once again. I was now able to feel his cock poised at my damp opening and I attempted once again to push myself onto something, this time his cock. He teased me still, moving and shifting his body so that all I received was the feel of his cock sliding up and down my slit, teasing my clit.

He slipped his arm under my back and lifted, urging me to get further onto the bed and I wiggled around until I was in roughly the middle and he climbed up on the bed also. He was still between my legs, and I still wanted to feel his cock inside me. I could feel his cock resting on my clit, nudging against it even more when Daniel leaned down to kiss me again.

As his tongue entered my mouth so too did his cock finally enter me. My moist passage accepting his cock willingly even though he moved slowly. I tried to urge him deeper but he kept his own pace, slowly taking my pussy and making it his.

When he was buried deep inside me, he paused again, allowing me to fully adjust to the size and feel of him inside me. I was impatient and began trying to rock against him and he told me to hold still. I tried and succeeded but it was only by luck that I was able to do so.

He began to move, rocking himself against me slowly barely making his cock move in and out at all. Then he began pulling out slowly and entering quickly. Each time he pulled out I sighed in frustration, not wanting him to leave, and when he entered me I would arch against him welcoming him back. I could feel my body tensing up and knew that when he picked up the pace and I learned how to work my body against his that I would cum.

I remembered one conversation he and I had where he said that no one had ever come from just riding his cock without anything else to help it along, and I had said that I could do it. That I would do it. He had seemed doubtful and I really hoped that I could prove it to him.

I felt him pick up the pace slightly, and I assumed that his time was drawing near. I focused all of my attention on my pussy, and pushed it against him repeatedly, matching him thrust for thrust. I intentionally kept the muscles in my pussy tightly clasp around his cock, wanting him to feel every bit of me he could as well as allowing myself to feel him sliding in and out of me. I felt his pubic hair brushing against and teasing my clit as we connected our bodies together over and over again.

A second before my climax hit me; my pussy relaxed accepting even more of his shaft inside me, allowing us to be even closer to each other, more intimately connected. And I called out my release with a sigh followed closely by gripping onto his hips and throwing myself onto his cock as my body lost control and my pussy held and released his cock over and over again.

As I slowly calmed, I felt him tense up, enjoying the ride, and the he picked up the pace once again, a very loud groan filling the room as I felt his shaft inside me thicken followed by a burst of warmth as he came deep inside my womb.

Afterward, he pulled himself slowly out of me, shuddering slightly with the increased sensitivity of his cock, and he laid down beside me, one arm draped possessively over my stomach while we both worked to bring our breathing back to normal.

When we had regained our composure, I laughed and said, "see I told you it was possible" and he laughed along with me and then we kissed and just held each other enjoying the aftermath of all that we had shared.

I knew that soon I would have to go and I told him as much. Neither of us really wanted the day to end but accepted the fact. As we gathered our clothes and began to get dressed, amid stolen caresses and tender kisses, I sincerely hoped that he and I could be together again before he had to return home.

We said a hesitant if somewhat sad "Good bye" as I left his motel room after one final embrace and a kiss that almost fanned my passions again to the point that I wouldn't leave.

When I arrived home some 45 minutes later and turned on my computer it showed that I had an email. It was from Daniel. "Thank you for sharing yourself with me. I should be around here all day the day after tomorrow. If you're interested I will let you know for sure. Hugs and kisses".

12