Daniel and His Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Daniel gets violated by his mother.
9k words
3.72
81.4k
45

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story can be triggering even for seasoned fetish readers due to a combination of three things; it involves religion, family and features a lot of emotional torment.

If any of these subjects are off limits to you then you should definitely not read this story.

If it only makes you more interested in reading it however then you might enjoy it very much.

Chapter 02: Chores, Chores And More Chores:

Daniel woke up the following morning with a rumbling stomach; not eating anything since lunch had not been a good idea. The abuse he suffered yesterday had temporarily prevented him from feeling hunger but now he was starving. He got up a little earlier than usual and started eating breakfast before mom had even gone up.

Daniel was almost done eating the mountain of sandwiches he had prepared when mom walked into kitchen; wearing nothing but a pink nightie. To his displeasure she ruffled his dirty blonde hair and kissed him on the cheek as she made her way to the fridge.

Daniel sat stoically through it, to him her affection felt like punishment as well.

"Slept well hunny?" mom asked as she opened the fridge.

"Yes." he answered mechanically.

"And how does your butt feel?" she asked in voice that could only be described as playful.

It creeped Daniel out immensely and he took a while to answer as he really didn't know how to respond to that question.

"Alright." he finally said with no emotion in his voice.

It was not a complete lie as he did not feel any pain from yesterdays spanking; though it still bothered him emotionally.

"Good." mom said and shut the fridge door.

She began preparing her sandwiches on the table next to him and smiled motherly.

"I don't want you to be in pain Daniel, I only want you to learn." she said sympathetically, "I hope you understand that."

"Of course." Daniel said with as much sarcasm as he dared and walked out of the kitchen.

He really couldn't phantom her psychopathy, one minute she was violent and cruel and the next she was kind and playful. Kinder even than she had been before she went crazy.

Daniel went straight to the bathroom to shower and get ready for school, he ended up leaving earlier than usual, mostly in order to avoid being around mom for longer than he absolutely needed to.

The school-day went by quickly, too quickly for his own taste and he soon found himself on his way home again. Hopefully he could get through this day without being punished if he didn't fail with dinner again.

Mom was already home when he arrived and conveniently exited the bathroom mere seconds after he arrived home.

"How was school hunny?" she asked sweetly.

"Alright." Daniel said shortly and took off his jacket.

"Daniel, I've been thinking about something..."

Daniel braced for the worst, this was probably some new rule he had to follow.

"I've been having such problems with my back and hips, do you think you could be so nice as to give your poor mother a little massage?" she asked and tilted her head sideways.

He knew it, another task for him to do. He could think of few things he'd want to do less than touch her body but knew this wasn't a question but a demand; though it certainly wasn't presented that way.

"Okay, I can do that." he said emotionlessly, "Do you want it now?"

"No, I'd like to go to the gym first, just to run a little bit, maybe do some squats as well." she said and looked up at the ceiling.

"I'd like to get my massage before dinner however so if I go to the gym right away maybe you find a way to massage me before you start with dinner?"

Daniel again strongly suspected these weren't questions, but orders.

"Okay." he said to end the conversation.

To his horror mom walked up to him, gave him a kiss on his forehead and hugged him.

He fought off the desire to push her away so he stood there and let himself get hugged.

"You're such a good boy nowadays Daniel." she said and looked proudly at him.

Daniel clenched his fists tightly but nodded politely, 'Lashing out at her will only make it worse.' he told himself and headed to his bedroom. It wasn't long afterwards that he heard mom exit the house on her way to the gym.

Daniel drew a sigh of relief, any minute he was home alone was a minute he wouldn't potentially have to spend with her. This really was the time for him to do something she didn't want him to do like masturbating for example but he didn't feel like it at all. The thought of having to massage his mother destroyed any sexual thoughts he might've otherwise had so he spent the time alone playing games on his computer.

Mom came home about an hour and a half later. She wasted little time and headed straight to his bedroom. She opened his door without announcing her arrival per usual.

"Hello, is there a massage therapist in here?" she asked jokingly.

Daniel smiled politely at her joke and got off his chair.

"Where do you want to do it?" he asked, not at all liking how he worded that.

Mom smiled back at him, "In my bedroom, it's the most comfortable I think."

They walked to his mother's bedroom and once there she began to undress in front of him.

He averted his eyes as she slowly took off her clothes, he had hoped it would only be a neck massage but she apparently expected more than that. She undressed until she wore nothing but her red bra and underwear and turned around to face him.

"What do you think of these?" mom asked, pointing at her red underwear, "They're new." she added and smiled proudly.

Daniel couldn't believe he was being asked this, 'Had the woman no shame?' he wondered.

"They look great." he said shortly and tried to avoid looking at them or her large breasts that almost popped out of her far too tight bra.

Mom smiled and grabbed a bottle next to her.

"I picked up some massage oil on the way home from work." she said and placed the bottle in his hand, "Use it generously, it helps with activating muscles, or something like that." she said and waived with her hand.

'Ugh' Daniel thought to himself, the last thing he wanted was to lube his mother's body up before massaging her but it didn't look like he had a choice. Mom put a blanket on top of the bed covers and laid down face first on it, reluctantly Daniel opened the oil bottle and poured oil over his mothers back. As he rubbed it into her back she started moaning.

"Just...like... that." mom purred as he massaged her lower back.

"Mmh, go deeper." she moaned.

Daniel didn't want to get punished for a 'bad massage' which he assumed was a possibility, so he extended his thumbs deeper into his mothers lower back and felt her body jerk.

"Owh...Ooh ... Oh, right there! Yes, right there baby!" she moaned and groaned.

Daniel didn't know what made him more uncomfortable, having to massage her or hearing her moan and groan from it.

"Deeper baby...deeper." she moaned.

Daniel pushed down with his thumbs even further and felt her body jerk another time.

Mom certainly hadn't lied about needing a massage though he hated to be the one to do it; her lower back was really sore. He began circling his thumbs around to try and loosen up the muscles in her lower back, mom responded with deep groans this time.

"Owh...Owh...Ooh, it hurts...but it's good...you're doing good baby." she said encouragingly as he continued to massage her lower back.

He must've been going for at least ten minutes before mom called a halt.

"I think that's all my back can take." she said and groaned painfully, "How about you try and massage my hips next?"

Daniel did not look forward to this, massaging her hips meant touching her way too close to her buttcheeks, but he dutifully poured oil into his hands and reached down to grab her body mere inches above her butt.

Mom groaned as he apparently found a sore spot, the groans turned to moans quite quickly however and mom grabbed his wrists and pushed his hands down towards her booty.

"Lower...lower baby." she moaned and pressured him to grab the top of her butt.

Daniel tried to stay on her hips but she continued to push his hand down.

"I want you to go lower!" she said with authority in her voice.

Daniel reluctantly lowered his hands to massage the top of her butt.

"Mmh...Yes, but more lube hunny, use more lube."

Daniel poured lube over the top of his mother's butt and massaged it into her skin, he had problem massaging her properly as her panties were in the way; not that he minded it.

To his horror mom seemed to have noticed because she pulled her panties down to the top of her thighs; exposing her bare ass to him.

"Lube it all up baby!" she said and made herself comfortable in bed.

Daniel felt like running away, he stared at his mother's butt for a few seconds not knowing what to do when she brought him back to reality.

"Lube me up!" she commanded.

Daniel reluctantly poured lube over his mother's butt and watched with horror some of it make its way down in between her butt cheeks and towards her crotch. She didn't say anything however so he began massaging her butt. He did so with one eye closed and tried his best to avoid looking at her ass. He struggled to massage each butt cheek with one hand as they were too large, he had never realized mom had such a big ass; not that he ever wanted to know. He switched to massaging one butt cheek with two hands.

Mom moaned shamelessly as he squeezed her soft butt. There was no obvious muscle tension there and no stiffness either, just a fat squishy butt. She really didn't need her butt massaged, 'She just wants me to touch her ass.' Daniel thought and felt even more disgusted than he already was. He tried to ignore thinking about it as he squeezed her jiggly butt.

Though he tried his best not to look he still caught a glimpse of her butthole as he massaged her, he shut both eyes and massaged her butt blind from that point on.

After what must've been another ten minutes mom pulled her panties up and said, "That's good enough for my butt, do my thighs now please baby."

Daniel sighed quietly and poured oil over his mothers thighs, he squeezed and pushed and pulled on them to his mothers delight. He couldn't help but notice she had fit thighs, there was some extra fat on them but not a whole lot. Daniel tried not to think about things like that but his mind went there anyway. He found himself concluding that mom had quite a nice figure, an analysis which made him feel very uncomfortable.

Daniel continued to massage mom for a couple of minutes until she finally said they were done. She thanked him for the massage and hugged him, something he wished she hadn't done.

"You did so well hunny, you're good at giving massages!" she said and grabbed his arms; beaming happily at him.

Daniel didn't know why but he couldn't help to feel a little pride, he thought he did a good job of loosening up the muscle knots and was glad he at least wasn't going to get punished for his efforts.

"I did my best." he said and almost smiled.

"And your best was really good! I feel a lot better in my back and hips now." she said as her stomach rumbled.

"Do you want me to start with dinner now?" he asked dutifully as he figured that would be next.

"Awh...Baby!" she said and put her hands around his face and kissed him on his forehead.

"You're such a good boy nowadays Daniel, I almost don't recognize you!" she said and looked proudly at her son.

Daniel averted his eyes and nodded as he felt his cheeks begin to redden from shame.

Mom dressed herself again and Daniel went to the kitchen to clean himself off and begin preparing food.

This time the cooking went fine, he made spaghetti and meatballs and everything was edible. Mom complimented him for his cooking and again praised how well the punishment had worked. That was a real mood killer as Daniel had felt pretty good about himself up until that point. Mom always found a way to degrade him, sometimes he thought she didn't even mean to but he wasn't sure. He went to his room and spent the reminder of the day in there; feeling relieved he had escaped punishment for a whole day.

The following morning Daniel again woke up a little later than usual, he rushed to get ready to school but was interrupted by his mother on his way to the bathroom.

"There's something I'd like to talk to you about." she said sweetly.

Daniel realized it was not an option to say he didn't have time so he reluctantly listened to what she had to say.

Mom cleared her throat, "While I certainly appreciate what you have started doing around the house with the cooking and giving me massage...I feel great by the way from the massage." she said, effectively interrupting herself, "The tension I have in my lower back is not as bad anymore."

Daniel trampled impatiently with his foot waiting for her to get back on track.

"I don't know if it was the oil or if you have magic hands." she said and smiled happily, "But it really had an effect."

"Great." Daniel said shortly, "What was it you were going to talk to me about?"

"Oh, yes, I was going to say that though I appreciate what you've done, I'd like for you to do a little bit more." she said with a curious smile across her lips.

"After all the pastor did say that children should aid their parents to the best of their abilities and I think you are able to do a bit more, if you don't mind me saying."

"Well I think I'm doing quite a lot actually." he said, feeling disgruntled.

"But not as much as you could." she remarked, "You're very capable young man Daniel, you might not believe it but I do."

"I don't know." Daniel said and frowned.

"Well I want you to do more and therefore you will!" mom said assertedly and put her hands on her hips.

This was the mom he knew always lurked underneath that friendly façade. Fearing another outrage Daniel sighed and went along with it.

"What is it you want me to do?" he asked in a depressed tone of voice.

"The dishes would be great." she said and smiled, "My back issues are not going to get better if I have to bend over uncomfortably like that all the time, but you're young and strong so your back can take it!"

Daniel sighed deeply but muttered, "Alright."

"Excellent! You are a good son Daniel." mom said and kissed him on the cheek.

As soon as mom moved out of sight Daniel wiped her wet kiss from his cheek, he locked himself into the bathroom and looked into the bathroom mirror. He felt a strong urge to punch the reflection in the mirror. 'When was it going to end? When was she going to stop demanding more of him?' he wondered. He knew he needed to hold out for the time being but it was so damn hard when she constantly asked more of him. He found no answers to his questions so he did the rest of his morning routine and went to school.

At school everybody was on a good mood because it was Friday, but Daniel loathed the thought of being home with his mother for two whole days; two and a half even if he counted today. When the final class of the day ended he headed home with low spirits; it was going to be a long weekend.

When Daniel came home mom seemed to be in a very good mood, though he knew she could always at any second turn into a domineering psychopath he still preferred her to be in a good mood.

"Hi hunny!" she said happily.

"Hi mom." he replied as politely as he could muster and snuck into his bedroom.

He tried to kill some time with computer games and hoped mom wouldn't come bothering him. It wasn't long however until he heard her footsteps coming towards his room.

He paused the game he was playing and mom predictably opened the door without knocking.

"I just thought I'd let you know I'm going to the gym now." she said, "Will my massage therapist be ready when I come home?"

She had asked it playfully but Daniel felt no joy.

"Yup." he said and stared vacantly at the computer screen.

"Good." mom said happily and motioned to close the door but stuck her head back in the room before she left and said, "And no masturbating while I'm gone okay?"

"Yes." Daniel said irately.

Mom left for the gym and Daniel was now on his own. Though he'd like nothing better than to stick it to his mother by secretly masturbating while she was gone, the memories of sleeping outside in the cold still lingered in his head and he couldn't work up an arousal for anything as a result. He instead opted to continue playing games on his computer for a brief escape from his depressing reality.

Mom returned about two hours after she had left so she must've been to the gym longer than usual. He felt it was good news, if she had exhausted herself at the gym she was less likely to give him problems at home he figured. He met her in the hallway instead of waiting for her come to his room, she appeared delighted to see him but also a bit tired.

"Oh Daniel, I definitely need your healing hands today!" she said and sighed self pityingly, "I did some exercises I normally don't do and I think I might've done them wrong."

"What exercises did you do?" Daniel asked, almost half interested for once.

"I did the one where you lay down on a bench and push a bar up.."

"...Bench press." Daniel filled in.

"Yes... I think that's what its called." she said and paused for a second to determine if he was right.

"And also, I tried some new type of ab machine that rotates half your body." she said and looked surprised at her own bravery.

"That one almost killed me!" she exclaimed.

'One could hope.' Daniel thought to himself but didn't say anything.

"Anyway, I am so ready for a massage right now." she said as she took off her shoes, "Is my massage therapist ready?"

"Yup." Daniel said mechanically and started walking towards his mother's bedroom.

Mom followed him soon thereafter and he looked out through the window as she undressed. When she had stripped down to only her underwear she laid down ontop of a large blanket on the bed, but this time with her back down.

Daniel thought she might've made a mistake, "Aren't you going to turn around?" he asked.

"No, I want you to massage my front side today. I'm so sore in my chest and abs." she said and looked at him pleasantly.

Daniel rubbed his forehead; as much as he had not enjoyed rubbing her ass he did not want to have to look at her face as he massaged her.

"What's wrong hunny?" mom asked.

"Nothing, I'll grab the oil." Daniel said and took a deep breath; he wanted this to be over with as quickly as possible.

"You can begin with my abs." she said, "They're the most sore I think."

Daniel poured oil over his mother's stomach and watched her belly button fill up with oil, he put his hands on his mother's stomach and heard her moan with satisfaction.

Daniel shivered as he slowly began to rub his mother's belly. It wasn't that she had a disgusting body; far from it. It was the combination of her being his mother and how much she seemed to enjoy it that bothered him. As he ran his hands over and around her stomach he caught a glimpse of her licking her lips.

"Mmh, you're so good at this massage thing baby." she said and purred.

Daniel couldn't find any hard muscles in her abs and started to doubt she had any problems there at all, but he kept prodding and rubbing her belly until she was satisfied; which took about ten minutes.

"Now rub my chest Daniel." she said in a creepy tone of voice.

Daniel poured oil over his mother's chest and tried desperately to not look at her big juggs, focusing his eyes on the chest area above them instead. Shaking, he put his hands on her chest and began massaging it; he felt her breathing intensify as he laid his hands on her.