Daniel & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sameera_x
Sameera_x
19 Followers

"Ohhh my God! Daniel!" I didn't recognize the voice that screamed.

"Mmm baby girl," he murmured as he continued to explore me with his tongue.

My body trembled and I felt my juices begin to flow.

He stood up then, his eyes never leaving mine, and pulled me up into a seated position. I felt like a doll in his hands, dwarfed by his bulk. He took a step back and unzipped his denim shorts, letting them fall to the floor. His Calvin Klein briefs barely contained his erection. With a half smile on his lips and a question in his eyes he reached out and took my hands again, guiding my fingers to his waistband. His green eyes filled with lust as I licked my lips and slowly, together, we pulled his briefs down. My own eyes must have widened as I saw his raging hardness spring free, his head a deep shade of red.

I have had boyfriends since I was 15, and done some things that I know will shock most people. But, this was different. It was more erotic than anything I had ever experienced before. There was love here that electrified the whole room, along with a sense of the forbidden and a thrill of the unknown, unchartered territory we were slipping into.

I watched my big brother's hard cock throbbing in front of me. My hands inches from his thickness, the mushroom head angry and red, and so kissable. Without thinking, I leaned forward and kissed the glistening raw muscle. My lips closing in on his swollen head.

"Oh fuck baby girl," I heard Daniel's hoarse voice as I slipped down to my knees.

I looked up at him then. Looked into his green eyes past his enormous cock as I kissed the veiny underside. My tongue swirling and licking as my hands rested lightly on his thighs.

I saw love in his eyes, and I think maybe some tears too and his hands flew to the curls of my dark hair, his fingers entwining themselves in a firm and yet gentle grip and he thrust himself into my mouth.

I swallowed him, choking on his thickness and gagging before he pulled out. Concern flashed across his flushed face before I swallowed him again. I felt his hands on my shoulders and once again he picked me up and lay me across the sofa, turning me around and throwing my legs over the padded arm. He gripped my ass cheeks in one large hand and pulled my pussy lips to his mouth. His other hand groped my breast roughly as his cock swung beautifully erect only inches from my upturned face.

I felt shivers running down my spine and I gripped his head between my knees, struggling under the intense pleasure of his tongue and lips. His hands were everywhere on my body, his thick fingers caressing my aroused sensitive skin. His tongue swirled around my clit, licked my pussy lips and rimmed my hole. My body shuddered with shock and a flood of intimacy as Daniel's tongue explored his baby sister.

I was shocked by how uninhibited he was, and I loved him for it. My heart swelled with love as twisted my body and gripped his cock at its base. I guided his head into my mouth, my wet lips sliding down the thick shaft, sliding him into my mouth, sucking intermittently. I could feel him moving, thrusting up and I slipped my hand between his legs, my slender fingers played with his heavy balls, scratching him gently with my nails, even as I felt his cock touch the back of my throat.

We pleasured each other for a while longer, I don't know how long, before Daniel turned me around again, laying me across his lap and cradling my head in his arm. He looked down at me and kissed my lips, his large hand cupping and kneading my small breasts.

"I am going to make love to you baby girl," he whispered.

I almost came with the intensity of his words. I felt tears well into my eyes. I wanted him so much that I could barely speak. I wanted my big brother to love me, to feel him inside of me, a part of me. I nodded furiously and kissed his face, tasting myself on him.

Daniel eased me onto the leather sofa on my back. I looked at him as he gripped my legs under the knees, spread them apart and stood between them. I held his cock with both hands and guided it into me, watching as the thick white flesh pierced my dark lips. I threw my head back and moaned with pleasure as he pushed himself inside, his cock slipping easily inside my wet sloppy cunt, stretching me, filling me, loving me.

Daniel slipped a hand behind my neck and began to kiss me. These kisses were different, there was passion in them and possession as I gave myself to my brother. His other hand snaked down beneath my body, resting under my bottom and pulling me against him as he thrust inside me. Slowly at first but picking up the pace as we found the rhythm. His thick cock was warm and tight in my cunt and his tongue kissed me deeply, exploring me in a way that was both gentle, loving, and full of pure animal need.

"I love you baby girl," mumbled Daniel as he thrust again and again, each stroke going deeper.

I held him tightly, my nails digging into his bare back, breasts crushed against his perfect chest. I pressed my lips against his neck, moaning with pleasure, with love, with animal abandon.

"Ohh yes Daniel! .. mmm .. Oh my god! Oh yes my darling brother .. oh fuck .. oh yessss .."

Our bodies rocked together in a perfect rhythm. My hips thrust back against his measured strokes. I felt him drive deep inside me as our bodies moved apart and slapped together. Our burning lips melting together in desperation of our love. I came again and again, feeling a high like never before. Our sexual coupling made even more beautiful by the love I felt for him.

I felt a change in Daniel just then. He bucked his hips against mine, and his hold on me changed to that of a drowning person.

"Baby girl!" I heard him yell just as I felt his cock inside me jerk violently.

I felt the heat of his semen spilling inside my body, his manhood pulsating and his body shaking as he crushed me into the sofa. His desperate lips covered mine and smothered my own screams as my body responded to his with an orgasm of my own. We shuddered together, rocked by waves of ecstasy traveling through our coupled bodies.

I felt the desperation in his thrusts and heard the emotion in his choked voice as he screamed, "Baby girl!"

At a subconscious level I realized that what I was experiencing was not the result of 8 years of forced celibacy, or the experience of an older man, or even the hardened instincts of a gang leader. The way his lips kissed me, the way he called me his baby girl, the intensity of his embrace, the hunger of his cock plunging into me, was a lot more primal, a lot more deeper.

I knew then that I had found my love. I held him, my darling brother, feeling suddenly older, wiser. I held him as he squirted inside me and my cunt convulsed against his hardness. I became intensely aware of my body, of both our bodies twitching as we orgasmed together, brother and sister, lovers, holding each other close.

I heard sobbing, and it was us, caught up in the moment, grasping each other as our bodies continued to move against each other. Daniel still thrusting inside me, the desperation easing as the movement of our bodies subsided.

Daniel didn't move for a long while, growing limp inside me, holding me in his embrace. Then he raised his head and looked at me. Gently he cupped my face and began to kiss my cheeks. I was surprised that my cheeks were wet with tears. He kissed the corners of my mouth and finally my lips.

His green eyes smiling into mine, "I don't think I can ever let you go baby girl."

His voice had a tone of determination to it. His kiss that followed was gentle, loving but also possessive, as if he was staking his claim to me.

"I don't want to let go Daniel," I murmured.

He kissed my shoulders and my neck and trailed down my arms, and I watched his lips plant tiny kisses on my dark skin.

"You are beautiful," he said as if only having discovered this fact.

I felt spent, and alive. My whole body was experiencing the world as never before. My fingers stroked his head, curling through his short prison cut hair and I reveled in his love, in his discovery of me. And mine of him.

I lay there stretching languidly, as he unhurriedly explored my loved body. I watched as his green eyes sparkled with his pleasure in discovering little details of my body. And I sighed with happiness.

I don't know how long we lay there like that before the phone rang. It was mom calling to check if I had met with Daniel. I lied and said I hadn't, even as his wandering hands made my skin tingle. I told her Daniel wasn't at home when I woke up and as I lied, a dark desperation filled my soul.

I knew then that this was the first of many lies. I knew that no one will ever understand what Daniel and I had just discovered. Daniel sensed my unhappiness and he pulled me to him. He didn't say a word and just held me, rocked me gently and kissed my head. I buried my head into his chest as we began to come to terms with the reality of what our life was going to be.

* Present *

Dinner last night was strange. I felt alive and trapped at the same time. My nipples were hard and sore and I had to keep suppressing the urge to burst out into laughter or to go kiss Daniel. He and dad were surprisingly cordial and I saw the relief on mom's face. She caught me in the kitchen after that and told me that she had been very concerned about what Daniel's coming home was going to do to dad but she felt Daniel had changed. She hugged me and told me how she looked forward to us being a normal family together. I bit my lip and nodded.

Late at night I slipped into Daniel's room and we made love again and again. And we talked. I realized I had never really talked with him and I discovered his mind and it dazzled me. Towards dawn I crept back into my bed but haven't been able to sleep.

I am too excited to sleep. I can feel the sticky wetness of Daniel's semen between my legs and taste him on my lips. My mind is filled with thoughts of him and of the enormity of what we've done. I'm scared too. Scared of the future. Scared of losing him.

I don't know where this will lead us. I don't know how, if ever, we will tell mom and dad. All I know is that I love Daniel and he loves me.

* The End *

This is my first submission to Literotica. It was inspired by conversations and online role-play with a friend and he helped me by reviewing the first version of this story.

Many thanks to P_A_Solcrofft for editing this story

I hope to write some more and I would really appreciate your feedback.

Sameera_x
Sameera_x
19 Followers
12