Daniel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

The next morning I woke up on my side with Tony spooned up behind me. His arm was holding me to his body and I could feel his hard on poking me on the back. I could hear light snores coming from him.

I needed to pee so I lifted his arm slowly to get up. When I did the snoring stopped and he pulled back down to his body. He started kissing my neck.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I laughed and said,

"I need to pee."

"Kiss me first."

I turned to him and those grey eyes were staring into mine. I put my lips on his and his hand gripped my neck pulling me closer. He lightly smacked my butt and said,

"Go ahead."

I smiled and got up. I walked to the restroom quickly and shut the door behind my naked body. I did my business and brushed my teeth. I walked out and Tony was standing and stretching. I felt my dick starting to rise from the site.

He smiled at me and walked over to me. He kissed me again and brushed his hands against my dick.

"Mind if i use the restroom?"

"Of course Tony, you don't have to ask."

He popped me a kiss and disappeared into the restroom. I found some boxers and a t-shirt and threw them on. I straightened up the bed and looked at the time. I had work in a couple of hours. Tony walked out and frowned at the clothes I had on.

I smiled at him and threw him his boxers. He caught them and winked at me. I blushed and went through my dresser.

"You work today Danny?"

"Yea, eleven to seven."

"Me too I have to be on site in an hour."

"On site?"

"Construction talk."

"Oh."

We got dressed and Tony kissed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you Danny for one of the best nights of my life."

I blushed at him and put my forehead to his chest. He took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday too at the store."

I looked up at him and meet eyes with him.

"It's fine Tony. It's behind us." I said.

He dipped his head and gave me a light kiss. Then that stunning smile appeared. I couldn't help but smile widely back.

"Ima head out baby."

He squeezed me to him then he broke the embrace.

"Bye Danny."

"Bye Tony."

He walked of out my room and soon I heard my front door close. I fell back onto my bed and sighed heavily. I couldn't stop the big smile that grew on my face.

----

A couple hours later a was headed to work. I'm hoping there's no awkward situations today.

When I got there I didn't see anyone that was on the trip around so I just got to work. It was a busy day for me as usual. A different UPS worker came in today and delivered a package. I put it on my desk anticipating Dr.Andrews to come in soon.

I was helping someone when Dr.Andrews came in for the box. I told the person to fill out a form in the waiting area. I turned to Dr.Andrews and he was reading the label. He turned to me and said,

"Hey Daniel how's it going today?"

"It's going good Doctor, how about you?"

"It's getting better actually."

He gave me a big smile after that. I nodded my head at him and looked down at the work on my desk. He walked up and stood next to me.

"I'm sorry about the other night Daniel. I should've invited you to go with us. I don't know what I was thinking. Then I went back to the room drunk and its all a blur. I must've done something to you because I could see your, or were acting different."

I took a deep breath and just said it.

"Yea actually you said.. Well you said that the rest of the group didn't really like me. I don't know why, I've only spoken to them on the trip."

I looked at the doctor and he looked shocked. He apologized and insisted that it was just drunk talk, but he seemed really shaky about it. I wasn't sure about his explanation. He apologized again and told that he had to get back to work. I told him it was ok and he seemed a little relieved.

I felt a little relieved too but still had my doubts. The rest of the day went slowly but I finally got out of work.

I was pretty tired so I just picked up some fast food. I need to start cooking at home more all this fast food is really unhealthy. I got home ate in bed and watched some TV. My phone buzzed on my nightstand. I grabbed it and it was a text from Tony.

'Hey Danny, you home?'

'Yea just got done eating and I'm in bed.'

'Mind if I come over?'

'Not at all. Let yourself in.'

'Cool, I'm on my way.'

I got comfortable and watched the TV. About ten minutes later I heard my front door open and close.

"Danny?"

"I'm over here."

I heard his footsteps coming to my room. He walked in with a big smile on his face. I couldn't stop mine either. He was in a sweater and and pants. I sat up and he came over to me. I stood and soon our lips were pressed together. His mustache rubbed against my face and I pulled him closer to me.

When I grabbed at his shoulder he winced a little.

"What's wrong?"

"I must've thrown out my shoulder during work it's been hurting since I got out."

"Want a massage?"

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"That'd be great. Can I use your restroom real quick?"

"Yea, don't ask."

He gave me a quick kiss and went to the restroom. I cleared my bed of blankets so he could lay down. He came out in only shorts and my jaw dropped. The fur and tattoos were something I could drool over. He laughed at me.

"Thanks. I'll take that look as a compliment."

I swallowed, my mouth suddenly dry.

"Your welcome. You could lay here on your stomach and ill give you the massage."

He got on my bed and layed on his stomach. He turned his head and looked at me.

"Stop drooling Danny. Touch me."

I laughed a little and started massaging his shoulders. I really got a good look at his tattoos now. There were tribal designs and a cross with praying hands under it. Then there was a name on the side of the hands that said Derek. I wondered if I should ask him about it.

He was groaning as I pressed a little harder. The name could be his dads name or a brother or something. Hopefully it wasn't an ex. I wouldn't want to be reminded on anyone else when I'm looking at Tony's body.

I decided against asking him. During the massage Tony flipped over and made me fall to the side of him. He pulled me to his furry body and kissed me.

"Thank you baby."

"Anytime,"

We cuddled like this and watched TV until we feel asleep.

*****

12