Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was playing with her tits, she said, "Like those do you?"

I replied, "Yeah!!"

So she crossed her arms and grabbing either side of her dress at the waist she expertly drew it up and over her head and tossed it to the side.

"Is that better?"

She was braless and stood completely naked with her hands on the swell of her hips with a slight thrust of her tits toward me.

In response, little Sammy twitched with excitement between my thighs, and I responded "Hell yes!!" as I took a good look at her as she stood naked before me.

Danielle had wavy-kinky dirty blond-brown hair that formed a soft corona around her narrow face with prominent nose and intense brown eyes. She had smallish, B-cup breasts that were firm and perfectly rounded with pale pink nipples that pointed directly at me and my quivering cock. Her waist was slim and unblemished with the small dark pucker of her bellybutton and flared into wide hips with shapely legs that descended as smooth, thin, columns. At the base of her pelvis, she had a small light brown bush that at the lowest recesses glistened wetly from my licking and her own secretions. I thought, "Have I gone to heaven with an angel before me?" And then thought, "No you are going to Hell with this devil in the trappings of an angel!" and I could feel the inferno of my desire licking at the root of my cock.

She stepped forward and ran her hands down the front of my chest and then over surface of my thighs. I lay back and basked in the radiance of her beauty as she tickled my inter thighs and calves and stared at my crotch. Slowly her hands began to stalk toward my cock, first stroking one thigh and then along my belly. Little Sammy stood shaking with excitement, calling out to her sensuous fingers, "Me! Me! Me!"

Finally, she began to stroke my cock with her fingers. Up and down, up and down, up and down. With each pump little Sammy became harder and harder and tried to swell up to gargantuan size to prove to his enticer that he was worth the effort. I was euphoric with the attention she gave to my cock and reclined in my chair, smiling.

I watched her as she ministered to my cock and she looked up and grinned at me asking, "Having fun?"

All I could do was nod in contentment. I could see her head lowering toward my crotch and my pelvis strained upward in anticipation of ... "Ohhhh!" ... her tongue stroking my dick from base to tip. So her tongue played over my cock and balls bit by bit lubricating its surface.

Those first licks of a woman giving me head are often the most intense moment of pleasure in a sexual encounter for me. In those first moments, my cock is at it's most sensitive and each tiny touch is like an electric shock of pleasure almost to the point of pain. But after a short while, Sammie gets less interested and we want more, always MORE!

So I was pleased that Danielle knew to escalate the contact and began to take my dick fully in her mouth. With each bob of her head my pleasure mounted. Then she began to hum ..."Oohhh!" ... The vibration was like a rock dropped into a pool with successive waves of pleasure rippling from my groin to brain! Then she thrust her head forward and my cock drove into the velvet recesses of her throat. My God! OOOhhh, the pleasure of it. How do these kids learn to do this? My wife was an expert cock-sucker but she had never deep throated me like this! I thought only the porn stars do this, but I was wrong because Danielle continued to swallow me hole, gargling as she did so.

I was about to explode into her mouth but pushed her head away from my straining cock.

She looked up quizzically and I noticed that she was flushed with excitement and had her left hand between her thighs. It was clear that she had been fingering herself as she sucked me and was near to orgasm herself.

"Can I fuck you?" I asked?

She smiled, saying, "Yes!"

We both stood and embraced. Our mouths came together and our tongues probed each other. I ground my cock into the softness of her belly and I reached around her, cupping her ass and drawing her to me. My hands explored her smooth surfaces, kneaded her breasts and tweaked her erect nipples.

We drew apart, gasping for breath. As I stepped out of my trousers and pushed my chair away, Danielle, leaned over my desk presenting her smooth ass and glistening pussy to my view once again. I straddled her in my socks and shirtsleeves and positioned my cock against the slick wetness of her pussy. She was well lubricated from the combination of my licking and her own secretions and so little Sammie gleefully buried himself into the warm recesses of her vagina.

"Oh! That's good!" she cried and I moaned "Uhhhh," in reply.

Grasping her hips, I rhythmically pounded into her as my balls, slap, slap, slapped against the soft wetness of her clit. She was tight and wet and slippery. The feeling was glorious! Each thrust sent waves of pleasure from my cock to the base of my brain and I heard her gasping with pleasure in echo of my own sensations.

Her pussy was oozing cream, which cooled as it dripped down my scrotum, providing a sharp contrast with the fire of her slick cave. Her pussy juice was collecting at the base of my shaft and at the entrance to her cunt so I reached down and smeared some over the crinkled surface of her ass-hole and began to probe it with my thumb.

"O GOD SAM! THAT'S GOOD!" she screamed over her shoulder. So with that encouragement I slowly pushed my thumb deeper into her asshole. As I did so the entrance to her pussy contracted around my cock. The tightening of her cunt increased the friction of each thrust, increasing the pleasure of the stroke for both Danielle and me.

I could hear her gasping with pleasure at each thrust and I could feel a boiling of excitement at the base of my dick, which I tried to suppress.

"AAAAaaaaaahhhhh" she gasped.

Her pussy spasmed, squeezing my dick as she orgasmed. It was all too much! Reflexively, my pelvis drove forward driving my cock to the hilt and I replied, "AAAAAAaaaahhhhh" as I spurted into her.

I stood frozen as my brain screamed in ecstasy.

After a few moments, Danielle slumped forward. My dick had shrunken such that as it flopped out, a spurt of cum splashing over my balls, Danielle's thighs and the surface of the desk.

She rolled sideways and rose to sit on the edge of the desk. There was a fine sheen of sweat that glistened on her brow, boobs and belly and she wore a contented but almost weary smile.

"Sam, that was awesome! I have always wanted to be fucked by an older guy."

With some cheek, I responded, "Well its always been my dream to fuck a hot young chick, like you."

Her smile brightened. Then after a few seconds she said "Well I guess I should get cleaned up" as she cupped her pussy to prevent further spillage.

I replied, "Great, I'll clean up here.

She hopped off the desk with her hand between her thighs and bent to retrieve her thong and sundress. "See you!" she said and scampered down the hall and up the stairs.

I stood there with a silly grin in my shirtsleeves and socks and thought, Damn! That was hot!

------------------------------

After that second session, Danielle became a sort of obsession for me. I would be returning to Italy in only 5 days and I couldn't stop thinking about fucking her again. But the time never seemed right. Other people were always in the house or Danielle was away, herself.

I knew it was wrong but one day while everyone else was gone I noticed that Danielle's laptop was left on her bed. I was curious and so I flipped it open and looked at the history of her web browser. Interspersed with searches through Amazon for shoes and clothing and frequent sessions on Facebook were repeated sessions on porn sites. Nearly every porn site she visited was a movie of women getting fucked in the ass!! It appeared as though Danielle had a curiosity about, if not a fetish for anal sex! I closed the Macbook with little Sammie at rigid attention but my brain unfocused with warring senses of disbelief and of excitement. I floated downstairs to the den where I was supposed to be working but found myself staring off into space gently stroking my cock.

Before I knew it, I was researching "Anal sex, how to do it" sites and was amazed at what you can find on the internet. It became clear that the key to anal sex was lubrication, yes, LUBRICATION! In my own searches of internet porn, of the movies that I had watched it seemed to me that the majority of women found anal sex extremely painful! A major turn off for me, but I was very interested in experiencing something sexual I had never tried. Lubrication seemed to be the key to success. I found multiple sites saying something like the following:

"I know it sounds odd and you may never look at a cherry pie the same way again, but I was assured by the guys that it is fairly common for gay men to use shortening as lube for anal sex. That's right...Crisco isn't just for pie crusts and Sunday morning biscuits! It makes sense if you think about it. Shortening is non-toxic, safe, cheap, and a little goes a long way. But most importantly, it doesn't break down under friction the way typical lubes do."

Apparently the key to success was Crisco! I also found sites suggesting that good anal sex was potentially the most stimulating sex you could have. On site said:

"Now, dear readers, I am sure you are thinking, why play back there at all? Nerves! Bunches of them! That's what makes sex so great! The rectum has tons of nerves that are just waiting to be titillated and stroked. And for male-bodied individuals, you can access the prostate, also termed the male g-spot. Some people swear the orgasms they have through the anus are the best they have ever experienced. Of course, others swear that a good kiss is the best high ever produced. To each their own."

So, I boned up on technique, got my own mini can of Crisco, a Fleet enema kit and for fun stopped at the sex store for one of those anal plugs. I snuck back into Danielle's bedroom and left the plug under her pillow with the note, "Want to try something new?" and went back to the den to try to do some work.

A nervous couple of days went by and I was beginning to worry I had offended Danielle. She seemed to be mysteriously absent. So after two days of reverie, I was finally back to concentrating on work. I was in the zone and had managed to spend several hours of intense concentration on my writing. I was so entranced as to be unaware of what was happening around me when Danielle said,

"Hi, Sam. How have you been?"

I almost didn't hear her my concentration was so intense and so I turned and said, "Oh hi Danielle, what did you say?

She smiled at me and replied, "I said Hi!"

"Oh, Hi!" I repeated somewhat stupidly.

She walked over and closed my laptop. "I told you, you are going to go blind looking at that all day!"

I smiled at her and raising my hands said, "Guilty!" and then went on, "Sometimes I get so engrossed in what I am doing that I loose track of everything else.

"I'll say! ... Anyway, I wanted to thank you for the present."

"What present?"

"You know! I've been wearing it for two days and it's making me horny!" Then she turned round and flipped her skirts up to reveal the red heart jewel of the anal plug glittering at the entrance of her ass.

I was suddenly at full attention.

She continued, "I want to try it. You know ... in the ass," and then she sat in my lap and gave me a penetrating kiss.

My cock began to swell and I was ready to turn her over right there but I heard my more sensible self say to her, "Kate will be back in 30 minutes. I don't think we have time for this."

Danielle ground her ass against my cock and said, "Are you sure?" and gave me a wicked grin.

I smiled back at her and said, "Unfortunately, yes."

Although, little Sammie was screaming at me "NO, NO, NO!"

I continued, "We want to do this right, so we both enjoy it. A little wait will heighten the anticipation. I know Kate and Jim will be gone tomorrow morning, around 11, they have some more shopping to do before Kate and I return to Italy. Besides, there's one other thing we can do to make the process a little less messy."

I reached into the bottom drawer of my desk and pulled out the Fleets enema kit I had purchased two days before and handed it to Danielle.

"This is a Fleets enema, if you give it to yourself about an hour before we meet it will get rid of the stool in your rectum."

"OK," she replied. "So I'll see you tomorrow morning." Then gave me a peck on the lips and made her way out of the room. At the threshold to the doorway she did this little twist of her hips that caused her skirt to flare up around her hips and gave me a parting look at her naked ass. The single baleful eye of the anal plug stared back at me as she exited.

I was so keyed up by the thought of our rendezvous that I had difficulty concentrating the rest of that afternoon. It seemed like tomorrow would never come!

But of course, tomorrow did come and so around 11 AM I made my way upstairs looking for Danielle. I met her as she exited her room at the top of the stair. She was antsy with a nervous energy that had her bouncing off the walls.

"Hey Sam! How are you?" and gave me a nervous smile. Her cheeks were a rosy glow and her eyes bright and intense.

I smiled back and said, "I'm good ... good ... sort of nervous but excited at the same time."

"Me too! But this thing in my ass is sending shocks through me and has got me so hyper like I'm going to pee myself!"

She was practically dancing. So I reached out and took her hand. Come on, let's get started. I know just the place and started to draw her into a small room down the hall. But she stopped me and said,

"Wait, I have a surprise for you!" and turned back into her room, returning with a dark brunette in tow.

"Sam, this is my friend Ashley. She's a really good photographer and I thought it would be fun filming the action."

I gave Danielle a quizzical look and thought, Sam, now you are in trouble! Too many people know about this and you are going to get caught!

"Don't worry Sam. This is just for me and maybe you, if you want a copy. Ashley knows how to keep a secret."

I thought, the cat's out of the bag. Ashley already knows, She will either spill the beans or not, so go ahead and have some fun, and said with some hesitation said,

"OK ... Nice to meet you Ashley."

So the three of us walked the short distance to a small room down the hall. We used it as a combination of library and walk in closet. On one side of the room was a small couch surrounded by a set of bookshelves. On the other was a large clothing cabinet from IKEA that had floor to ceiling mirrored doors so the entire bookshelf side of the room was reflected in the doors. Indirect sunlight through the widow made the space bright and airy.

Looking at the mirrored surface of the clothing cabinet, Danielle said, "Wow! We can watch the action!"

I replied, "Yes, that was the plan."

Danielle turned and gave me an open mouthed kiss and then a smile that left me breathless.

Ashley had brought two cameras and a tripod and began to assemble her equipment diagonally across from us. So I turned back to Danielle and began kissing again. Her mouth was soft and wet, which I probed with my tongue. She responded by thrusting back with her tongue and grasping my buttocks with her hands pulling me to her. I caressed her back and could feel my cock begin to swell.

Danielle was wearing a short, sleeveless floral dress that barely covered her ass and I stroked her back and ass as the deep French kiss continued. We broke the embrace as I repositioned little Sammie who was pressing uncomfortably down one pant leg. A glance over Danielle's shoulder showed that Ashley had completed the tripod setup and the filming had begun. Ashley gave me a bright smile as she picked up the second camera to take still pictures.

Danielle had a bright expectant glow about her and so we embraced again for more tongue-play. As we kissed she played with my hair and I reached down and drew the hem of her dress over the swell of her ass. I was pleasantly surprised that she was panty-less and began to gently stroke the smooth curve of her ass and thighs.

Ashely muttered, "Fantastic! You can see the jeweled butt plug peaking from her asshole!"

So I bent a little lower to reach into her cleft and lightly stroke Danielle's pussy and was rewarded with shiver of ecstasy.

"O, Sam that feels good!"

As we kissed I turned Danielle toward the couch and indicated that she should sit down. In the process, Danielle had successfully unbuttoned my shirt, and so as she sat, I tossed it to the side and kneeled before her alter of delight. She spread her legs slightly apart, expecting me to dive in but I chose to tease her a little bit and raised her foot to my mouth and began to suck on her toes probing between them with my tongue. She gave a little gasp and I looked up to see her smiling down on me.

Ashley was shifting in the background angling for the best shots.

I slowly worked my way up the inner surfaces of Danielle's calves and thighs gently licking as I went. She had scooted her ass to the edge of the couch and was slumped back in its embrace. Her hem had ridden up, exposing her furry twat and so as I moved upward along her inner thighs I was treated to an intimate look at her pussy. The outer lips were pink and swollen with desire and the inner lips glistened with her juices. As a result of her arousal, the inner and outer lips projected laterally exposing the entry to her vagina where a small pearl of cream collected. Beneath it all a red jewel projected from her ass.

As I drew close her musky scent wafted through the air.

Danielle gasped repeatedly as I ran my fingers along the inner and outer surfaces of her labia. I spread her juices liberally over the surfaces and probed into the entrance to her pussy. After a few minutes, I leaned closer inhaling her scent and then gave a gentle lick to the skin between the outer pussy lips and the creases of her thighs. I was treated to a short, "Aahhhh!" from Danielle above me. I then circled her pussy with my probing tongue and I could sense her holding her breath waiting for a touch to her clit. So I delayed, playing in and about the creases of her sex. First gliding over the outer labia and into the valleys between, then flicking inner labia and paused ... waiting ...waiting, concluding with a quick lick across the barrel of her clit.

"AAaahhhhh!" she gasped and I had to smile. My cock was rigid with excitement. For me, giving pleasure to a willing woman is intensely erotic! I could feel myself pumped with excitement at the smells, touch, taste and sounds of her!

So I continued to pleasure her concentrating my tonguing more and more on the inner lips and clit. Her pelvis began to rock

"Oh ...Ohhhh ...Oh, that's good Sam!" cried Danielle.

Between bursts of camera fire, Ashely whispered, "This is so god damn sexy!"

I removed the butt plug, placing it on the floor and then licked across her puckered asshole.

"Aaahhhhh!"

Reaching to the side of the couch, I retrieved the small can of Crisco, I had secreted there the evening before and cracked it open. Scooping a generous gob of the white substance in my first three fingers, smeared it across the crenelations of her asshole and then pierced the opening with my middle finger smearing the slippery substance throughout the canal of Danielle's back door.

"Ooooouuu, Sam!"

As I probed her asshole with my middle finger, I leaned forward and began to lick and suck Danielle's clit in earnest.