Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOHHH ...Ooohhh ... Oooooooohhhh, God!"

With that inducement, I penetrated her asshole first with one, then two and finally three fingers, each time applying more of the lubricating Crisco. As my mouth and tongue pleasured her clit and inter lips, my face became messy with our combined secretions. Her musky scent was almost overpowering but I remained fixed on my goal, orgasm! My pole was rigid with excitement and I was dry humping from the joy of it all.

Click, click, click ... click, click ... click of camera fire.

All three of us were in the zone, connected by a common passion.

Suck on her clit, finger fuck her ass, slobber across her inner labia, flick-flick-flick across the barrel of her clit, drive three fingers deep into her dark hole. Again ... Again ... Again.

Danelle was bucking her pelvis to meet my thrusting fingers and flicking tongue, "OOHHH ... Ooohhh ... Ooohh!" Then she became silent ...breathless ... with her pelvis pushed rigidly forward.

In the intervening silence, I was surprised to hear heavy breathing and grunting from behind me!

"AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHH!" Danielle cried and her body jerked first forward and then spasmodically as she orgasmed. "OOOOh, FUUUCK!"

Click, click, click, click.

I continued to lick and probe Danielle in the throws of her ecstasy until she vigorously pushed me back, snapping her legs shut and twisting about in the agony of pleasure. "NO more! O god, no more!" and she collapsed in to a ragdoll heap upon the couch.

I smiled at her and she responded with a wan smile of her own.

Turning, I found Ashley frenetically rubbing at the seam of her shorts. She said, "That was so fucking hot!"

I smiled at her and said, " Why don't you take those things off so you can get better access!" She immediately unbuttoned her shorts and shucked them down to the floor revealing a puffy, hairless twat.

"Wow!" I said, "open sesame!" and thought How lucky can I be! I was ultimately to find out.

"You are gorgeous!" I continued.

"Thanks, Sam." She blushed back at me, repeating. "That was so fucking hot! So much better than the clips on the internet. I almost came myself!"

As Ashley and I had been chatting, Danielle had recovered and slipped out of her dress. As she stood, I saw her naked reflection in the mirrors and felt the pillows of her breasts as she hugged me from behind. She kissed the nape of my neck and said, "Now it's your turn" and began to undo the buttons of my shorts, followed by the zipper. Then she reached into my Jockeys grasping my rigid cock and continued, "Well, little Sammie's ready to play." I could see her smile over my shoulder reflected in the mirror before me.

Click, click, click. Ashley had retrieved her camera and had returned to "work" sans her knickers. So I was treated to the surreal experience of inspecting Ashleys smooth cunt while watching Danielle pull my shorts and jockeys to the floor from behind.

Staring back at me in the mirror was a 50'sh, graying, older man, reasonably trim with his shorts at his feet. He gave me a quizzical smile, noting the beefy, red cock, rigid with lust. Then I saw/felt Danielle's hand stroking my shaft from behind me.

The man in the mirror was no longer interesting.

Danielle lightly stroked me, up and down, up and down. With each repetition little shivers of joy ran through my torso.

Click, click ... click, click.

As she stroked, Danielle slowly drew round me guiding me to sit on the couch. She kneeled before me and lightly licked my balls and shaft producing more intense shivers along my torso.

Click, click, click.

I looked up at our camerawoman and she seemed conflicted between documenting the action and rubbing her ever-moistening pussy.

"Ooohhh god!" I exhaled as Danielle took my cock and nearly swallowed him whole as she deep throated me. "Ohhhhhh, ... Ooohhhhh ... Oooooohhh", I cried with each bob of her head. I pushed Danielle's head away from my crotch saying. "If we are to try anal, we have to stop that or I am going to blow my load."

Danielle smiled at me, standing.

I continued, "Make sure you are good and lubed" and pointed toward the Crisco can, "and then hand me the Crisco".

"OK" she replied, bent to retrieve the can scooping up the white creamy substance, passed the can onward and then reached behind applying another generous gob to her back passage.

"Now turn around," I instructed and we'll fuck reverse cowgirl some."

She gave me a nervous look and sat in my lap. Then raising her feet to my knees. I grasped her waist to help her rise above my erect cock.

Click, click, click, click.

Little Sammie was screaming with excitement as she positioned him below her asshole but I said, "No, not in the ass just yet. Put him in your pussy and we'll fuck regular some." So she repositioned and drove down on my cock.

"Ohhhhh." "Aaaahhhh!" we cried almost in unison.

Danielle then began to bounce up and down upon my lap repeatedly driving my cock into her. The pleasure was intense and we both began to breath heavily. As she pounded on top of me, I rimed her asshole with the tip of my middle finger and then pushed ... To my surprise the finger disappeared.

"Oh, God Sam!" Danielle cried and began to thrust up and down on both my cock and finger.

She was so well lubricated and had been prepared well enough that my fingers, first one, then two and finally three, passed easily into her ass and it looked as though she might be ready for "the deed"!

Click, click... Click, click, click.

Danielle's pussy was slick and tight. Each drive up and down sent shivers of pleasure through me. Although my left hand was up to its fingers in the illicit darkness, the right was unoccupied and so I reached around to tweak her nipple.

"This is so fucking good!!" Danielle panted.

I peaked around Danielle's torso and saw Ashley rubbing her pussy vigorously, then stop and ... Click, click, click. I then turned to our reflection and was treated to a view of our intimate embrace. My cock and Danielle's pussy were engorged with a glistening, red-purple hue. A whitish cream frothed about the joining of our sexes, the excess tickling down my balls. Then Ashley's head obstructed my view as she took close ups of the joining. I was in heaven!! Or maybe hell ... Oh well, I thought, Enjoy it while it lasts!

After a minute or two more, I said, "Shall we try it in your ass?"

Danielle paused after driving deeply onto my cock. In the interlude, I could feel her pussy pulsing around my cock.

She replied with some hesitation, "yes ... but I am afraid!"

I responded, "me too. I don't want you to be hurt. So we need to take it slow and we will stop if it hurts too much."

After a pause, her back stiffened in resolve and she drew herself off of my cock.

Little Sammie, ever in the present and never thinking of the future cried, No!! Come back! That feels so good! But at least this time my conscious mind overruled him replying, Shut up you dumb fuck! We are going to get something we always wanted!

Danielle positioned her ass over my cock and thrust down.

"Ooohhh!!" I cried. Her asshole was so tight! We had lubricated it enough that Sammie slid easily in. Oh, but so tight!

Danielle exhaled, "Aaahhh!" I peered around at her reflection, seeing her grimace. In pain-pleasure? Then she began to slowly rise and fall upon my lap.

"Oh, Oh, Ooooohhh."

"Ah, Ah, Aaaahhh."

Click, click, click.

Danielle's paced quickened with each stroke. I reached around and began to play with her pussy, running my fingers in and out of the folds, penetrating the slick cave and diddling her clit.

"AAAAAhhhhhh!"

Sweat was poring down my chest and thighs slickening the surface of Danielle's ass as it grazed my thighs at each down stroke. Danielle's frizzy hair was matted down with perspiration as she gazed into infinity.

Click, click.

"Ashley," I whispered, "Come and lick her clit!"

With a small clatter, the camera was placed on the floor and Ashley's face disappeared between our thighs.

"OOOOoooooooohh! FUCK" Danielle exclaimed.

My cock was being choked by a death grip of her forbidden passage and I could feel Sammie swell.

Danielle's legs began to tremble with each thrust and then she cried, " AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" and began to shake in a seizure of ecstasy.

In response, my pelvis rocked upward and Sammie spurted into the darkness, "OOOOOoooooooohhhh!"

... A few seconds? Minutes? An eternity later, I found myself gently holding Danielle as her tremors subsided. ... With a little spurt, my limp cock was expelled.

I looked around, dazed, to find Ashley staring at us and leaning back against the clothes cabinet with legs spread wide and several fingers pumping in and out of her pussy.

I rocked us sideways so we lay spooning on the couch and gently stroked Danielle's hair as she breathed quietly in my embrace.

After a minute or two, I rose and padded into the nearby bathroom. After cleaning myself, I returned with a warm washcloth.

Danielle was curled in the fetal position her pussy and asshole puffy and reddened and streaks of creamy semen oozed down the backs of her thighs and ass. I gently soaked away the mess and patted her bottom.

"Thanks, Sam," she murmured.

I turned to Ashley, her knees drawn up to her chin and said, "Looks like you need some 'lovin' too." She smiled shyly and allowed me to draw her to a standing position.

I bent down and kissed her gently. In response she grabbed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth in a passionate embrace.

So I kissed her back, thrusting my tongue into her waiting mouth and caressing her naked ass. Then drew her blouse over her head and with a lucky flick, released the clasp of her bra. With a shrug of her shoulders, the bra rocked forward and fell to the floor, exposing the pillowy mounds of her D-cup breasts. Their pendulous mass was accented by two erect chocolate brown nipples.

She shyly asked, "Do you like them?"

And I smiled in response, "Yes!"

With that, she launched herself back at me for another frantic embrace as if I might float away if she did not hold me tight. She mashed her pelvis into my left thigh as we tongued each other and I palmed the soft expanse of her breasts with my right hand while lightly pinching the hard nubs of her nipples. My left hand caressed the firm dome of her ass, reaching for her pussy.

After a few minutes, I broke the embrace and gently guided her to sit on the couch at the feet of the fetal Danielle. I pushed Ashley back into the softness of the couch, kissed her briefly.

"Relax ... let me pleasure you." I said and my fingers fluttered over the soft surfaces of her arms, torso and breasts. I guided her hips forward so her pussy perched on the forward edge and then knelt between her outstretched thighs. I let my fingers continue lightly caress her front, occasionally rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

As I looked up, Ashley had a distracted smile, her eyes glazed, staring into infinity as she concentrated on the sensations of my touching.

I leaned forward, the moist heat of her pussy pressing against my belly, and my tongue spiraled along the surface of her right breast toward the central nipple. I sensed a pause in her breathing as I approached the nipple and so purposefully delayed the contact.

"Aahh!" as I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked it into an even more pointed peak. I lightly grabbed her nipple between my teeth and repeatedly flicked my tongue across the hard nubbin.

"Aaaaahhhh!" and her pelvis rocked forward pressing into my stomach. I could feel my cock begin to swell echoing Ashley's excitement and I began to lick my way down her torso. She stilled in anticipation, her labia red and swollen with excitement, her clit erect and rigid and a pearly cream oozed from her vagina. I could smell the pungent aroma of her sex as I leaned forward to lick.

It is my belief that the orgasm is stronger the more delayed its occurrence and so purposefully avoided her pussy and began to lick along the creases between her thighs and pelvis and then along the outer folds of her pussy. Then sat back and with my index finger, gently spread her pearly essence between the inner and outer lips and then probed her asshole.

"Aaaahhh!"

Then I leaned forward and licked along the surfaces of her pussy lips...

"Aahhhh!"

... but carefully avoided her rigid little clit

Ashley was rocking her pelvis forward in a vain attempt to force contact with her clitoris but my tongue continued to dance in and about her folds and over the crenelated surface of her asshole.

"Aaahhhhh!"

Finally, I licked along the barrel of her clit ...

"OOhhhhh!"

and then began to flick my tongue rapidly back and forth across her clit ...

"OOOOhhhhhhh!"

and concluded by taking in in my mouth and sucking.

She cried, "OOOOOOHHHhhhhhhhh!" and rocked her pelvis forward while pulling my head into her crotch.

Suffocating with my nose buried in her snatch, she began to tremble wildly in an orgasmic seizure ... and then vigorously thrust me away from her suddenly too sensitive pussy.

I smiled as she collapsed back into the couch and then I wiped our combined secretions from my face. I said, "Wow! That was some pent up emotion"

Danielle sitting up, replied, "Yeah Ashley, you practically broke the couch!"

Ashely gave a contented smile and said, "Well you guys were so hot! It just really turned me on and I felt so left out."

I replied, "Well I hope you feel included now", sat down between the two young women and wrapped my arms around them.

Ashley continued, "Oh yeah! You were fantastic, I almost never cum that hard!"

"I'm glad to be of service" and smiled back at her.

I felt Danielle's hand on my resurrected dick as she said, "Look Ashely, he's hard again!"

Ashely turned to look at my lap and reached out to join Danielle in a little cock play.

So I leaned back into the couch enjoying the sensations of the two women alternately rubbing my cock. The mirrored surface of the clothes cabinet showed a two completely naked nymphs playing with my purplish mushroom of a cock and me in the center with a big, shit-eating grin as pleasure shocks ran up and down my torso.

Ashley, scooted down, lowering her head to my lap and began to lick the mushroom cap as she stroked up and down along the shaft. A second later Danielle joined her and began to lick my balls and ass hole.

"AAaaahhh!" I gasped.

Then the girls began to take turns sucking my cock with an occasional deep throat.

"Ohhh ... Ohhhh ... AAAhhh"

On a break from sucking, Danielle remarked, "Ashely, he needs to be fucked again. My ass is too sore, you do him."

Ashley looked up from my lap and replied, "Can I?" and then started to mount me.

Danielle said, "Ashley turn the other way, it's really cool to be able to see yourself being fucked!"

Ashley smiled at me as she turned to face away. I helped her to straddle me on the couch and then watched as she took my cock and guided it into herself.

"Oohhhhh!" I grunted. She was tight and slippery and it was heaven!

She bobbed and grunted as I stroked her back. With each stroke new pleasure sensations radiated through my body. Each sensation compounded the last in an ever-increasing cycle, spiraling toward ecstasy.

Click, click. Danielle had picked up the discarded camera and was starting to record the latest twist of our sexual fantasy.

Click, click click.

I peaked around Ashley to see us fucking in the mirror. Ashley's creamy secretions were leaking down my glistening cock, which with each stroke would disappear into her red and swollen pussy. Her clit formed a small inverted V at the top of her pussy, rigidly engorged and erect.

Ashley's boobs were swinging madly from her exertions, her face a mask of concentration crying out in pain/pleasure?

Click, click.

We huffed and grunted in unison.

Click, click, click, click.

Ashley's pussy juice was tickling my balls as it oozed down and each thrust pumped me ever higher. Her thrusts were ever more insistent as she cried, "Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, Ohhhhh..."

I reached around and tweaked Ashley's nipples.

"Ohhh!" Ashley ehaled.

I was in the zone, only aware of the feverish woman in my lap and the pleasure shocks she was creating when ...

"AAAhhhhhhhh!" I cried.

Danielle had set down the camera and had begun to lick my balls!

"Oh, Fuuuck!" Ashley responded as Danielle began to suck her clit.

"Fuuuck!" she cried again and her thighs began to tremble uncontrollably.

Her pussy began to spasm in the ecstasy of orgasm.

"OOOOOhhhh!" and my pelvis thrust upward as I spurted into her.

I was lost in the miasma of post coital ecstasy and found that I had wrapped my arms around Ashley to keep her from falling. Her trembling slowly stilled as the pleasure shocks receded and she lay back against me like a rag doll.

Click, click. Danielle had picked up the camera again.

My dick slowly deflated and then popped out followed by a gush of cum over my balls and thighs.

"Wow!" said Danielle, "that was awesome!"

Over the intervening moments, we all rose, trying to prevent the sticky secretions from falling on the floor and made our way into the nearby bathroom.

The shower was a large affair and we managed to cram all three of us behind the enclosing glass. We quietly shifted to allow each other to stand beneath the warm spray and then soaped one another clean with and occasional, "thank you". The contact of slippery skin to skin was a pleasant reminder of the previous activities.

My cock became semi-erect in a vain attempt to returning to the festivities and Danielle took it in her hand saying, "Look, he's trying to get up again!"

I sheepishly smiled back and replied, "Well, you can't fault little Sammie for trying."

Soon enough, we had left the shower and were helping to dry one another. Then we wandered about retrieving articles of clothing and gathering the camera equipment together.

In the upstairs hall, the young women turned to me and Danielle embraced me saying, "Sam, that was incredible!"

Ashley hugged me also, saying, "Thanks for including me! I don't know if I have ever cum that hard before!"

I smiled back at them. "I have never dreamed that anything like this would ever happen to me. Thanks so much!"

And with that, we shuffled down the stair. The girls left for Ashley's car and I wandered into my study as if waking from a dream.

Two days later I was on a plane for Italy. Three weeks later, I received a zipped file in my Dropbox that contained an edited movie and a series of still photos of our escapade with the note, "happy dreams Sam!" love Danielle and Ashley. The stills were crisp and exciting and the movie incredibly captured my interactions with both Danielle and Ashley. Apparently the movie camera had never been turned off.

I keep the files hidden deep within successive folders of my laptop and occasionally relive the thrill of those two weeks. I occasionally see Danielle and Ashley when they visit with Jim and we say a casual but distant "hello". Those experiences are a hidden yet treasured experience in our past that is no longer part of our future.