Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god....but...." he said, and tugged at his pants. He looked torn and agitated. She knew he wanted to let it go, but that he was embarrassed to get nude. He glanced over his shoulder, as if checking to make sure his parents and hers were not standing behind him, arms folded, with disapproving looks.

"Jack off for me, Peter," she said. In all her wildest fantasies, she never imagined behaving this way, but she said it as naturally as she would ask him for the salt at the table, and it thrilled her. She knew in the back of her mind that she was beautiful and young, and he was young and lustful. She had read about boys and been told stories about them in the girl's bathroom, and behind the snow fence after school. She knew that boys were all horny and couldn't think straight when girls teased their penises. She figured this counted as teasing if anything did. But just to be sure, she let her pleasure show even more freely. She raised one hand up her body and caressed herself, then grasped a breast and brought it to her mouth. She playfully ran her tongue around the nipple, while looking directly at Peter and smiling like a little cute vixen. And she spread open her pussy lips with her other hand, and moved her hips back and forth, as if grinding herself on some unseen hard cock. Peter stared and gaped at her incredibly uninhibited slutty behavior. Again she said "Jack off your cock for me."

Peter was apparently overcome with lust, and he shed his shorts and underwear in a single motion, making himself naked from the waist down. His cock seemed to Danielle larger than could have possibly fit in those pants a moment ago, as it bounced up rigidly and stuck out in front of him. She had never seen a real one hard before. She studied every inch of it with her eyes...the long rigid shaft...the soft silky skin of the head...the two dangling balls...and the drip of wetness at the end.

"Did you come?" she blurted out upon seeing this wetness.

"No," said Peter, looking at her quizzically.

"It's wet on the end," she explained.

"It always gets that way before, when it's really hard, but before the ...um...stuff....you know...squirts out," he said, grabbing his cock in his hand and lifting it up to see the wetness himself.

"God, it's so big," she said, looking up and down the length.

"Oh...well ...yeah I guess it is right now," he stammered.

"Oh...ahhhh..." she said as she almost lost control of her pussy a second time. The big cock waving in front of her was making her excited almost beyond the point of now return. Her legs were lifted up high and spread open now, and she wiggled her cute little ass in rhythm with her fingers as she masturbated herself deeply and luxuriously.

Peter was apparently not immune to nature's urges either, as he appeared to Danielle to be unable to stop touching his own cock. She noticed that his breathing was heavy and labored, as though overcome with excitement. His eyes were half closed and almost glassy. He played with his cock very gently, almost accidentally, but couldn't seem to let go of it. He moved it around and stroked it and touched up and down the entire length of the shaft.

"Take off your shirt too," she said impulsively. She didn't even understand herself why it mattered to her, but it did. She wanted him to be totally nude, just like her.

Peter removed his hand from his big erection long enough to lift his shirt over his head and cast it aside carelessly. As he did so, his cock bounced up and down, as though yearning for attention, seeking to restore the recently removed stimulation. It twitched and throbbed as if with a life of its own. Danielle couldn't suppress a little giggle.

"What?" said Peter, a little bit defensively.

"Oh, I'm sorry...I'm not laughing at you...it's just that it moves around all by itself. I've never seen one all hard like that before." She could not imagine what it was like to have such a thing. Was it like another limb, which could be moved about and controlled at will? Could it pick up objects like an elephant's trunk? Such a mysterious and fascinating thing it was.

By this time his right hand had returned to the shaft. His left hand lazily traced down his abdomen. She saw his fingers run down the left side of his cock, and underneath to the big dangling balls. He caressed them softly with his left hand while his right hand wrapped around the shaft and moved slowly and deliberately up and down. He arched his back and pitched his head back and sighed deeply. His touching was more overtly sexual and deliberate now. So that was how a boy masturbated! Often she had imagined it, but now she was actually seeing it. Danielle felt even more intensely naked now, with nothing between her and Peter's nude body, and with his pleasure openly showing too now.

"Oh...god...Danielle..." he whispered, as if in a trance.

"Come over here." Again she spoke impulsively, guided by her curiosity and lust. She just wanted to see this marvelous new thing up close. She reached around behind her ass and inserted her left finger deep in her pussy, while spreading the lips out with the fingers of her right hand. The new angle of penetration felt so good that she almost peaked in orgasm. She moaned unashamedly, overcome with desire.

Peter walked over to her, and again that thick hard thing bounced enchantingly in front of him. He approached her a little shyly at first. But he thrust out his cock and started to play with it again right next to her. He thrust his hips back and forth slightly, almost involuntarily it seemed, as if in intercourse with some unseen pussy. He arched his back and thrust his cock out towards her. It seemed to pull him along after it. He edged closer and closer until at last he was standing with his thighs against the bed, cock sticking straight out over Danielle. He masturbating right above her now, and the thing looked even more huge up close. She saw the underside of the big thing now, and could smell the musk of his balls dangling less than a foot from her face. The odor was intoxicating and drove Danielle to a new level of lust and desire. Danielle was overcome with curiosity and awe at all the new sights and sensations she was experiencing.

"You do that to yourself sometimes, don't you?" She ventured a question.

"Oh ...yes....I can't help it...it gets so hard and big sometimes..." Peter answered with labored heavy breathing.

Danielle was also having difficulty speaking. The pleasure radiated from her pussy and filled her entire cute naked body with intense desire.

They both breathed heavily and masturbated in silence for some time. She watched as his hand moved up and down the marvelous cock. It was so fascinating to Danielle in every way. What would it feel like against her breasts? In her mouth, and - she swooned at the mere thought of it - how would it feel parting her tender pussy lips and filling her up? She imagined his balls slapping against her cute soft ass, filling her with that wonderful hard prick.

More wetness dribbled to the tip of the erect penis, and now a little dripped off the end and landed on her breast. She wondered if that meant he was coming, but she thought it would have to be a little more than that. Peter was moaning softly now "Oh god...Oh...god...it feels so good..."

Danielle was penetrating and fondling her pussy rapidly now - her legs were spread wide open and her little ass wiggled up and down with excitement as the intensity of her pleasure gathered momentum and concentrated in her young clit. She realized she would climax soon. Her final inhibitions were shed and the words flowed freely out of her.

"I play with my pussy a lot" she confessed. "I like to do it all the time." She couldn't control her words anymore. Her confession made her blush, and covered her body with a hot sensation.

"Oh god Danielle, tell me more." Peter's eyes were wide with amazement and he trembled uncontrollably.

"I like watch myself play with my pussy in the mirror. Do you think I'm a horny little slut?"

"Oh yes....you are. Such a pretty little slut."

"I put oil all over my body sometimes and rub it around. It feels so good to be all slippery and shiny." She didn't mean to be so dirty, but it excited her so much, she couldn't stop. She felt a rush of excitement with each new confession. She searched for more shocking things to say.

"I like to stick my fingers all the way up inside my soft wet pussy, and then lick and taste my own wet fuck juice. It makes me get all horny." She couldn't believe what she was saying.

"Oh ....god...mmmmm."

Suddenly she wanted to hear him talk like this. "What do you think about when you do it? I want you to talk dirty to me. I want you to tell me what you think about doing. Do you think about sticking that big cock deep inside a girl's hot little pussy? Do you think about fucking?"

"Oh yes...I...do..."

"Who do you think about fucking? Tell me about a hot girl you want to fuck." Danielle was out of control now, slave to her lust for this beautiful cock. She stared at the tip of his penis as he masturbated vigorously. As she watched it seemed to grow in size and hardness even more, beyond what she thought possible

"I ...I think about fucking ...you. Oh yes I always think about fucking you Danielle!". Danielle was shocked by this admission and the shock made her entire body tingle with desire. Then she saw it come out - the first wet spurt of hot semen flew with incredible energy out of the tip of Peter's penis and splashed against the inside of her left breast. Peter spread his legs out and lowered the underside of his cock-head down to her right nipple and played the tip across her nipple as spurt after spurt of the warm juice squirted out. With each spasm of the penis he moaned with pleasure "Oh...Danielle...sweet Danielle.." His hips swayed back and forth as he ran the entire length of his orgasming penis all over her boobs. The cum splattered against her tits and ran down the sides of her body, the rivulets tickling her like little fingers.

Danielle arched her back and took in these wild new sensations. She was overwhelmed by the feel of her naked breast being touched by a hard penis, by the sight of Peter all naked and masturbating, by the feel of the warm new liquid all over her body, by the earthy scent of his fresh semen, and by his open confession of his lust for her. All of this sent Danielle over the edge of pleasure and her body trembled with delightful ecstasy. Wave after wave of pleasure racked tender young nude body and she writhed uncontrollably. The power of it was beyond any she had ever felt before in her life, and she moaned and sighed with uninhibited abandon. As her orgasm subsided, she felt the contractions of her pussy around her fingers slow down, but still every movement of her fingers produced another pleasurable clenching of her quivering wet pussy lips. They rested like that for what seemed like a long time, with Peter slowly and idly sliding the head and shaft of his still-hard cock all over her wet tits, and Danielle slipping her fingers around inside her pussy at intervals, enjoying the tightening and relaxation of her excited tingling vagina.

PART II

That was the first of many encounters that summer. They explored their coming of age together eagerly. They played in her bedroom briefly again two days later. The next week they went nude in the garden together, when nobody was home. But they needed more freedom and privacy, so they hit on the idea of going on a picnic to the falls pool.

They packed a picnic, and went on the hour-long walk to the base of the mountain. After they got into the woods, they felt bold enough to hold hands. They went past the meadow with the wild berries, through the aspens, to the pool at the foot of the falls. With a little shyness, they stripped of their clothes and swam nude together. Increasingly they embraced and kissed, and quickly their desire overcame them. As Peter held her body close to him, his penis pressed deliciously against her pussy lips. But she was afraid of getting pregnant, and avoided letting him inside. She used her mouth and lips that first time at the pool, and spurts of hot wet cum splashed her pretty young face for the first time ever. After that, she used Peter's thick strong fingers to masturbate with. The thrill of being sexual all the way to climax with a boy touching her made her cum hard and deeply. They lay in the wild grass and kissed and caressed afterwards.

The next week Danielle "borrowed" a tube of contraceptive jelly from her older sister's room. She figured (correctly) that her sister would never report the missing jelly to her parents. She was excited as she pulled Peter aside after dinner one evening and showed it to him in her dresser drawer. She giggled at the look of surprise that came over his face as he read the label, and the significance of her showing it to him dawned on him. She gave him a wink, closed the drawer, and shoved him back out into the hallway.

Her stomach was quivering with fear, excitement, and anticipation as they packed for their next picnic. As they were leaving, Peter stopped by the linen closet. "A towel," he explained, "to...you know...um...lay down on." She could see his hand trembling as he put it in his backpack.

She would remember that walk forever - for both of them their last walk as virgins Each step carried her closer to womanhood and a whole new world of undiscovered excitement and pleasure. Again they swam nude together in the pool when they first arrived. Peter was patient and gentle with her, and their foreplay developed slowly and softly. Eventually they put the towel down, near the pool, in a clearing of tall bluebells and wild grasses. They lay nude on it for a long time kissing and caressing. At last she applied the jelly with an applicator, and Peter positioned himself over her. The first full penetration touched her in places that had never been touched before, and sent her into unprecedented ecstasy. And her first orgasm from real sexual intercourse was like none she had ever known before.

They made love often after that, usually by the falls, but a few times in her bed, once in the garden, and once in her parents' bed. They spent many hours on picnics at the falls pool, swimming, weaving chains of wildflowers, picking berries, and having sex. By the end of the summer, they were competent lovers. Danielle learned to give head without becoming startled or stopping when the semen came gushing into her soft wet mouth, or splashing all over her cute face. Peter had learned how to be patient and gentle with his fingers, tongue and penis, and to recognize and respond to subtle signs of feedback, which allowed him to pleasure Danielle to the most completely satisfying ecstasy she had ever known. They made love beautifully together.

It was with a subtle wink and a suppressed giggle that she stood alongside her parents and his, and hugged him goodbye at the end of the summer. Nobody else would ever know their little secret.

As the car drove off she marveled at how profoundly her life had been changed by a simple accident of being discovered while masturbating. It had been a summer of unprecedented self-discovery for her. She had learned of the pleasure she got from sharing and showing off her beautiful body. She had learned how freely releasing and sharing her deepest fantasies and desires could bring an incredible rush of ecstasy. She finally knew what it meant to go all the way and have real, naked intercourse. She was filled with happiness contentment, and an unbridled passion for whatever the future might bring.

* * *

EPILOGUE

"Oh for god's sake, he was only your cousin, and you hardly ever saw him."

It was a typical insensitive comment from her Neanderthal pig of a husband. During their courtship, he had been ravenous for her body, and Danielle had mistaken this for passion. But it was a soulless physical desire - he seemed to consider his lust a simple itch, to be scratched as expediently and conveniently as possible. He could not actually love her, and he could never know the depth of her feelings.

And so Danielle sat on the bed and sobbed uncontrollably. The card fell out of her hand and slipped off the bed, and silently fell face-up on the carpet. "Memorial services for Peter Dresden will be held and Newberry Methodist Church, at 2pm." She was not surprised - the cancer had been there for a long time - but she felt the finality of it more keenly than she had imagined she would. She wept not only for Peter - for reasons she could not fathom, she was overcome grief for her own youth, innocence, beauty and hope, as though the last remnant of these things had died along with Peter. Life had been so beautiful back then, that wonderful summer 27 years ago. Where had all that beauty gone? It had been so tangible, so real - how could it simply vanish without a trace?

If there was a heaven, surely Peter was there now, by the old falls pool. His youth and health restored in the afterlife, he would be swimming in the cool clear water there. She imagined him walking in the sun of an in an eternal summer, with that familiar smile and those hopeful sparkling eyes. He would nap by the pool in the bluebells and wild grasses, and eat the abundant currants and chokecherries. And maybe one day, many years from now, she would join him there.

12