Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,702 Followers

Dani stared with a hungry look. "My God, Ben, you have a beautiful cock. Come over here." I walked over slowly, my cock bouncing stiffly from side to side as I walked. It swayed with a life of its own. She sat up straight and took my cock into her hand with a big smile on her face.

"Shit, Ben. I love it. You're so fucking hard – and it's so smooth." She stroked it slowly and cupped my balls. She looked at me hungrily as she stared at my erection, cupping and massaging my balls with one hand and stroking my shaft with the other. She was just about to wrap her full lips around my cock when I stopped her.

"Hold on Dani. There will be plenty of time for that later. I can't wait for you to suck my cock. Really. And I can't wait to fuck you – believe me. But for the moment I want you to lie back on the bed and show me your pussy."

She laid back and slowly spread her legs again. I reached for a pillow and shoved it under her ass. She looked so damn beautiful. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy was fully exposed and open as the pillow pushed her pelvis into the air. Her large outer lips were fully open like a flower. Her smaller, thinner inner lips were slightly parted, pink and moist. She had a small landing strip of curly brown hair just above her clit I've seen my share of pussy, but this was one of the most exquisite female genitalia I had ever laid my eyes on. She had no doubt shown herself to many lovers and knew the effect of exposing herself fully would have on me. Her wide open pussy glistened in the light and her aroma wafted up to my nostrils. I just stared in amazement.

She reached down and used two fingers to pull her lips apart and show me the wet pink interior. She gently slid her middle finger down the groove of her slit and slowly slid it in up to her first knuckle, exhaling a soft, subtle moan. I could hear a very subtle, but juicy sound as she slowly pushed her middle finger in and out of her hole, staring into my eyes as she did so.

"You like?" she whispered. A rhetorical question with no need for an answer.

I knelt on the floor, a pillow under my knees. As she lay back on the bed I pulled up one leg and began to kiss the inside of her instep. As I licked her foot and tongued her toes, she continued to play with herself, soft little wet sounds continuing to come from her pussy. I worked on both feet and began to kiss my way up her calves to the inside of her knees, alternating from one to the other – all the while watching how she touched herself – taking mental notes.

I moved up her smooth thigh, the aroma of her wet pussy even stronger now. I began to kiss up and around her pussy, avoiding the slit, but coming ever so close. I began to suck and wetly lick the very edges of her labia, doing my best to tease her and drive her crazy.

She was beginning to rock her pussy up and down rhythmically, moving her fingers a little faster. I watched up close as she madly worked her clit. I pushed her hands to the side and moved my mouth down to the bottom of her slit, then began to move my tongue all over her lips, slowly sliding farther and farther up as she grabbed the back of my head. I sucked on her outer lips, grabbing them with my tongue, stretching them out and then letting them flop back into her pussy folds. Her lips were incredible – long, fleshy, juicy and very tasty.

"Oh Ben – suck me! Eat my pussy! Fuck me with your mouth!!" No need to ask twice.

Her pussy tasted divine and her responses to my oral probes spurred me on to more intense explorations. My mouth continued its journey up her pussy, finally arriving at her clit. She began to pull on my head and buck her hips. I responded with a concentrated kiss on her clit, taking my cues from her movements and sounds. I licked it very lightly and was met with a deep, guttural moan. I began slowly, but increased the speed and intensity of my licking. She began to buck her hips to meet my mouth and was making breathy noises. I slid my hands under her ass cheeks and lifted her ass and pussy up to my hungry mouth. I French kissed her pussy hole with a deep probing tongue and began to lick and suck her in rhythm to the music. She ground her pussy into my face as her breathy moans became more and more intense. My face was getting soaked.

"Oh yeah! Eat my pussy! Lick me, Ben! Faster!" I began to increase the speed and pressure of my tongue.

As I continued to focus on her clit, I slowly slipped my middle finger into her pussy. It was a very snug fit and I knew she'd be tight when we got around to fucking. She was moaning and talking dirty to me, lost in an upward spiral. Her arms were straight out to the side and her hands were clenching and pulling violently on the bedspread. She was completely soaked and dripping juices down into the crevice of her ass. I gently inserted another finger and curved both fingers up to pull on her G spot. I licked madly, sucking on her clit, moving my fingers. I flicked my tongue in an erratic motion at a feverish pace. I could feel her breath become quicker and more erratic as I she responded to my tongue and fingers.

"Oh fuck!! Don't stop! Don't stop! it go......OH FUCK!!!"

Her eyes were closed, head swinging back and forth, short breaths escaping in a rhythmic fashion. She grabbed my head and practically pulled my whole face into her pussy. I increased the pressure of my mouth and the speed of my fingers as I felt her convulse and come in jagged breaths. She let out her breath and squeezed my head between her thighs. My face was completely soaked with her juice. I looked at her splayed on the bed – a vision of sexuality.

After she recovered her breath she opened her eyes and looked me in the eye.

"Fuck, Ben! I have never been eaten like that. Damn. Where have you been all my life?"

"You are so incredibly beautiful, Dani. I could eat your pussy all night long. It's a pleasure – and a privilege."

She just lay there for a few moments collecting herself, her pussy lips were full, thick and engorged – her entire cunt was sloppy wet. I gently nibbled the inside of her thighs and licked the juice, all the while enjoying the view of her legs spread wide and her pussy completely open for me to admire. My cock began to stiffen back to full hardness.

"Your turn," she said all of a sudden. I moved up off the floor onto the bed and lay back with my legs spread. She looked at me with lowered lids and moved up in between my legs to kiss me. We French kissed deeply, her tongue probing, her lips so soft and full. She began to kiss her way down my chest, sucking for a few moments on my nipples, then proceeding down my stomach. She got to my cock, and cupped my balls with one hand. She looked up at me and while maintaining full eye contact she slowly began to lick the head of my cock.

She slowly began to suck farther and farther down the shaft, taking more and more of my huge erection into her mouth. She pulled off my cock and stroked it with one hand while she cupped my balls in the other hand and slowly licked from one to the other. She went back to my cock, massaging my balls with one hand, stroking the base of my cock with the other and she began to deep throat me – every so often looking up with her big brown eyes – her full lips stretched beautifully by my cock deep in her mouth. It felt so damn good and looked even better I watched her in the mirror – feeling like I was watching my own private porno.

She let my cock pop out of her mouth for a moment.

"I love that you shave your balls, Ben. They're so smooth. I love your cock."

She took it back in her mouth and began a slow up and down motion, taking me a little deeper with each drop and fondling my balls while stroking the base of my cock. Sometime over the next 24 hours, I was sure I'd come in that sweet mouth and enjoy watching my cum drip down her lips. But for now I had other ideas.

"I need to fuck you now, Dani."

"Mmmmmm. I thought you'd never ask."

She pulled up onto her knees and straddled me. She reached back and undid her hair, then shook her mane loose and flipped it behind her ears. I reached up to touch her hanging breasts – there suppleness cupped in my hands. She reached down and grabbed my cock and began to use the tip as a little dildo – stroking her clit with the head of my cock. Back and forth, her eyes closed, my anticipation about to explode.

Then she slowly inserted me into her, put both her hands on my chest, and began the slow, steady descent on my cock. She was so fucking tight. She started slowly, easing my size into her hole, up and down, slowly at first, increasing the speed gradually as my thick cock began to slide into her snug canal. She kept flipping her hair back and making moaning sounds. I kept my hands at a steady spot as she kept lowering her soft tits into my hands. She leaned back and I pulled my head forward to see the sight – her beautiful pussy lips stretched tightly around my manhood – my shaft wet and glistening from her juice. She put her hands behind her head and began to pick up the pace, her boobs bouncing in time to her thrusts.

While I loved the sight and feel, I also felt the need to take control. I stopped her, grabbed her hips, and flipped her onto her back in one quick motion without losing our connection. I put my hands and either side of her torso and pushed myself up so I could better see her. I gently slid the tip of my cock into her pussy. She caught her breath. I began to pump back and forth, each thrust driving my cock into her a little further, until I shoved it in deep to the hilt. As we began to build up a good rhythm, I could feel the full length of my shaft plunging into her pulsing wetness. She groaned deeply and grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me as deep as I could go.

I began to fuck her hard and fast. Her breasts bounced wildly as I increased my pace. She moaned in a breathy reply as I pounded my cock deep into her body. Fucking is surely a physical exercise. But it can also be a completely emotional giving of oneself – and there was no doubt that Dani and I were fucking deeply in a physical as well as an emotional sense. We were fucking as one.

I needed to come and so did she. But I wanted to come in Dani doggie-style.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed, flipped her over again as she pulled up on her knees facing away from me. I leaned down to look at her pussy in this position. Her beautiful full lips were open and separated from our fucking. Her spread pussy glistened in the candlelight as I teased her labia with my finger and enjoyed this incredible, sexy view.

I stood up next to the bed and pulled her hips up to meet my cock. Her heart-shaped ass looked adorable in this position. I was going to fuck her so hard. She was so wet already I slipped in to the hilt. She let out a guttural groan and lifted her open pussy to meet my rock hard cock. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her again – hard.

The image in the mirror was too much to take. She pushed her face down on the bed and curved her ass up to meet my cock. We began a slow, hard, steady rhythm. I loved this position – I could feel how deep I was fucking Dani's pussy. Three sounds dominated the room – the slapping of my hips on her ass, the slurping, wet sound of my cock stirring up the juices of her pussy and her rhythmic moans as she responded to each thrust. Now we began to seriously fuck, in and out, faster and faster. I could feel myself getting ready to come and I could feel her on the brink as well.

"Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me harder!" she screamed.

I pumped as hard and fast as I could and yelled to her that I was coming. She met my final thrusts with a silence as I could tell she was holding her breath and coming hard. I felt her pussy muscles pulsating and squeezing my cock as I exploded deep into her body. We came together and collapsed in a heaving, sweaty mess on the bed. We began giggling and cuddled together to enjoy the post come bliss.

"Ben, don't even think of leaving this bed for the next 24 hours. You're going to stay here and we're going to fuck our brains out all night."

"Twist my arm, Dani." I knew this experience was going to be one of those short-lived things. But we sure as hell were going to enjoy ourselves tonight and tomorrow. We kissed softly and I nuzzled into her neck to take a short respite before our next fuck.

gapster7
gapster7
1,702 Followers
12