Danielle and David Ch. 04

Story Info
A Close Call.
6.5k words
4.42
21.4k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers

Chapter 4

Danielle

I could not believe I had been played. I was fuming. I deleted his number from my phone. I could feel the tears swelling in my eyes. "Why was this asshole even worth my tears?" I pondered. I knew that Peter was coming over for dinner, and I could not allow him to see me pining over someone I had never even met in person. Fuck!

I turned to head to my kitchen, trying to think about what I would cook for dinner tonight. I picked up a gourmet-cooking magazine to see what simple yet mind blowing recipes might be in the everyday living section. I made a promise to myself that I would avoid any thoughts of David. He was the past, and Peter was my future.

In a reflex gesture, I turned on the lights and took in the familiar trappings of my kitchen. Several dishes in the sink needing to be washed. My unopened and opened mail was scattered on the dining table. The stainless steel refrigerator had fingerprints on the front of it that needed to be wiped down. There was dust and grime on the newly finished Pergo flooring. My pantry shelves that were looking a bit bare these days, I stood in the kitchen for a few more seconds and decided that maybe Peter and I needed a night on the town.

Flipping off the light, I turned on my heels to head back to the living room to call Peter. A night out sounded like just what the doctor ordered. Dancing seemed like just the right prescription, and then when I was all hot and primed, I would bring Peter back and fuck him senseless. Smiling, I picked up the phone.

~~*~~*~~*~~

Spike

When I got off the phone with my girl, I decided to check on David. I tried to call him at least twice a week since the accident. He was doing well, but he was still having some memory loss. The doctor had said it may never come back, or that a single event could bring it all rushing back. Most likely it would return in bits and pieces, and we would have to fill in the blanks. So far, David was not remembering anything, and for that, I was a bit grateful because I would not know how to help him get over the loss. The way he talked about that girl, Danielle, I was sure he would want to get in touch with her, but too much time has passed. I was sure she had moved on.

What would you say if you were her?

"So you had a bad car accident, you lost your memory, and now you're ready to pick up where we left off? Yeah sure, no problem. Let me just trash what's going on in my life now and pick up with you. I mean after all, it wasn't your fault, right?"

I grimaced at the notion. Sure, she might understand, but this was just too sticky a situation. I am sure if she was as great as David said she was, she would be in a relationship with someone else. I picked up my phone to call David.

~~*~~*~~*~~

David

I listened to the voices. No one sounded remotely familiar to me until message number 9. This voice was angelic, soft, and it was concerned about me.

"Hi David,

It's me, Danielle. I'm not sure what happened last night. We were supposed to meet at Starbucks. Anyway, I tried your cell, but it keeps going to voicemail. I hope you are okay, listen...I mean, if you decided you didn't want to meet, that's cool. I can totally understand that, but I did think we had something worth pursuing. So let's still be friends, unless you want to try it again, meeting that is. I would be up for that. No pressure. Man, I sound like a desperate fool. I'm going to hang up now. Hope to hear from you. You know the number. Bye."

I hit repeat and listened to that message three times. Why was I drawn to her? Her voice was very familiar to me. I hung up the house phone and reached for my cell phone. I looked through the contacts. There was no Danielle. She said I had her number. Did I have it written down somewhere? Why was it not in my phone? I was trying to think what I would have done with her number. My mother had been the one to take care of getting my new phone after the car accident. Had she transferred all my contacts from the old phone? What in the hell was Danielle's number? Maybe I saved it in the messages in my account. Picking up my home phone again, I called back into the singles line to see if any of the saved messages contained her phone number.

My call waiting interrupted me. I didn't want to click over to the other line, but the incoming call might be important.

"Hello"

"Hey D, how are you doing?" I heard Spike saying.

"Good, thanks for asking. Hey Spike, did you know I had met a girl through a singles chat line before the accident? Danielle, was that the girl I was seeing? You know, the one you said I was going to meet the night of my accident?"

"U-Um yeah, Dave, that's what you said when we had talked before you left your place to meet her that night. Why, what's up?"

"I called the chat line and was listening to my messages. There was one from her --- Danielle -- and she mentioned that I had her number. I went through my contacts on my cell phone, and there is no Danielle. How well did I know this girl?"

"Well, you were going to meet her for the first time that night, D."

"Fuck me, so this girl thinks I just blew her off? She mentioned that we had a connection." I pondered her words again.

"You said that there was something about her."

"Spikey, you've got to help me find her."

"Just how the fuck am I supposed to do that?"

"Shit man, I don't know, but she has to know I didn't just stand her up. She has to know I was on my way to meet her, even if she wants nothing more to do with me. I have to tell her. Fuck me!" I rubbed my hands through my hair in frustration. "I've hurt enough women in my past; I don't need one that thinks I hurt her intentionally when I didn't."

"We'll figure it out, Dude, just chill," Spike assured me.

"Yeah, you're right. Did you call for something?" I asked, trying to change the subject. My head was hurting trying to figure this all out.

"No dude, just checking up on you. That's it. You sound much better."

"Yeah, feel better too. The bruising is almost all gone," I said as I rubbed my chest as an afterthought.

"Alright, you know if you need anything, I'm here for you."

"Yeah I know. I need to get out of this house though. I'm going stir crazy not being able to remember simple things. I am thinking about starting up my personal training again. Brad has been saying there have been some requests about when I'm coming back. And we both know that Brad needs help with running the gym. I'm surprised he hasn't called me, pulling his hair out."

"That sounds like a plan. I was going to hit up this club tonight. You want to hang with me? I will be with my girlfriend. But I am sure she won't mind."

"No, I think I'll stay home tonight. Somehow being a third wheel is not my idea of getting out," I laughed.

"Suit yourself. Don't say I never offered you something."

"Have fun, butthead. I've got to make some phone calls."

"Alright, Beavis. Bye!"

I hung up the phone and called back into the singles line. To my regret, none of the saved messages contained her number; they were, however, all from her. She sounded delightful. I went back to my new messages. The next two were from her, too.

Hi David,

Just thought I would leave another message. Call me, okay?"

Her last message was the one that made my cock hard, and I ached for her. Her voice was so seductive, it really did not matter what she was saying. She could have been quoting the alphabet and I would have been aroused. The emotion in her voice, the tones and how it lured you in. This woman was a pleasure to listen to. Her last message made her my own version of the Golden Grail.

Hi David,

I met someone. I would really like to talk to you. He is a really nice guy, but David I can't stop thinking about you. Call me when you get this message, if you are even checking this line anymore. I just need to know what happened. Okay, I guess this is it, not sure what to think anymore. I know I wasn't the only one feeling the connection. Bye David.

I could tell she paused before hanging up, and I heard a noise.

Damn, was that a sniffle at the end of that message? I listen again. I couldn't make it out, but she was hurting, I could hear that much in her voice. How did she meet someone so fast? She sounded like she, even at that moment, would have taken me back. What should I do? Many months had gone by. Her last call was about six weeks after my accident; it's been another six weeks since then which means she has been dating this guy for at least six weeks. Maybe I should just let it go. Even thinking the thoughts, I knew by the way my body responded to her last message, I just knew I couldn't and I wouldn't let it go. I had to see her, meet her and explain myself to her. Whatever, she decided after that would be her decision, but she had to know the truth. I dialed my mother's number.

~~*~~*~~*~~

It had been a month since I had returned to the gym. My calendar was full with new clients and some old ones who returned when they saw the flyer at the gym. I still hadn't gone back to work in the factory. While I was in the hospital, Spike had helped my mom fill out the paperwork for a personal leave of absence. He reasoned that since my memory wasn't completely back that I should request the full year. This would be better because of the uncertainty that I would remember all the subtle details of how to operate the machinery and the safety protocols. I was cool with it because I hated the factory job anyway.

However, I was glad that I was able to receive disability during this time, so I was not strapped for cash. My income for the personal training would allow me to start saving again. Brad talked me into doing a cardio class three times a week to help get the traffic flowing through the club. He mentioned that many of the women clientele had stopped coming when they found out I was not there. Brad was a good-looking man, or that's what the women said. However, he was happily married, and his wife, Betty, worked at the gym, so whenever a woman would try to hit on Brad, Betty would have some administrative emergency that needed his attention. Like a puppy dog, Brad would go running to her side. I, on the other hand, did not have that problem.

Betty was now seven months pregnant, and she was using her condition to stop women in their tracks. I could swear, with the success rate she was having on keeping the women away, she would try to get pregnant again soon after this one. That belly of hers was like the plague in the gym.

So I agreed to the cardio classes on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. We only accepted the first 25 people in the class, which meant that all my classes filled quickly and ladies were begging us to add more classes. With the success we were having with the class, I couldn't imagine why we had not started these classes when we first opened the gym.

~~*~~*~~*~~

Danielle

When Peter and I got home from our night of dinner and dancing, I was in the mood for some physical activity of another kind. I could tell he was reading my cues and more than willing to accommodate me.

"Would you like a drink?"

"N-No, if you don't mind, let's just go to bed," he replied.

"Well, Peter, I thought you would never ask."

He smiled and extended his hand to me, leading me to my bedroom. I was primed for the taking. I needed this. When we got to the room, Peter turned and pulled me flush to him, and kissing me deeply and passionately. When we separated, we were both breathless. I looked at him and saw the desire in his eyes. I could barely contain myself.

I couldn't say that I was in love with Peter, but at that very moment I did love this man. He was so attentive to my desires, both inside and outside the bedroom. I mean, what girl would not want a man who took the time to make sure she was completely satisfied and would not demand anything in return? That only made me want to give him what he needed. We did make a good couple in that regard.

He leaned in to kiss me again. I accepted his kiss. There was nothing better than kissing this man. I was sure that a few times I had come close to climaxing just from kissing him. Tonight the anticipation was causing me to become even more aroused. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I wanted him inside of me. I wrapped my right leg around his legs and grinded my hips into him.

"Whoa, baby, we have all night," he said, smiling against my lips.

"I know, but I need you now."

"I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere."

He kissed me again and backed me toward the bed. Once I felt the bed at the back of my knees, he slightly pushed me backwards, and I fell softly to the bed. I scooted back so I was lying on the bed on my back, and he stretched his body over mine, placing one of his legs between mine. Instead of lying directly on top on me, he laid off to the side. We kissed again; this time he allowed his hands to explore my body. My skin tingled under his welcomed touches.

He began to unbutton my blouse, and at that moment, I was grateful that I decided to wear my red lace bra. Red is his favorite color, and I knew that he would be pleased when he saw it. I watched as his mouth curved into a boyish grin as he opened my blouse. He ran his index finger over the border of my bra, and I felt his finger pad barely touching my skin. I inhaled a quick breath. Then his kisses trailed behind where his finger drew the line.

Peter's lips traveled over the fullness of my right breast and stopped at my nipple. When he sucked my nipple through the material of my bra, I felt my nipple harden and press against the material as if it was trying to enter his mouth more. He released my nipple, moved to the left breast and repeated his actions. I ground my pussy against his intruding thigh, and he pressed himself even closer to me.

Once he released my nipple, he found my front bra hook and unsnapped it. Pushing my bra to the side, he took in the sight of my massive globes. He licked his lips and lowered his head to begin sucking my left nipple. He planted wet kisses around the areola, and pursing his lips around my nipple and then sucked in the entire areola. My breast moved to the caresses of his sucking mouth as he sucked hard. I gasped and entwined my fingers in his hair and tugged slightly, arching my back to feed him more of my breast. He looked up at me and watched as the pleasure of his actions and the sensation of his sucking took over my body. He released my breast, and my body slowly relaxed as I smiled down at him.

"You like that, baby?" he asked, moving his head to my right breast.

"Yes, I do."

"Mmm."

Without warning, he began to kiss the areola of my right breast. His kisses were loud and wet, and it felt as though it went on for ages. Then he took my nipple into his mouth and once again sucked the nipple and entire areola into his mouth. His mouth massage again took me higher and higher. I could feel my lower stomach muscles clenching deliciously with each suck. My panties were moist, my fingers were in his hair again, tugging slightly, and my back was arching up to his mouth. This time I was grinding harder on his thigh, and he sucked even harder. I exhaled a sound that was a cross between a sigh and moan. Oh, how he made me feel when he sucked my breasts. I just wanted to explode.

He released my breasts and slowly started kissing his way down my stomach, with kisses more like a mixture of sucking and kissing. The sound of his kissing as well as the touch was making me squirm with anticipation. He kissed my stomach and continued to the waistband of my jeans. He unbuttoned the top button and slowly drawing down the zipper. He repositioned himself so that he could slide my jeans off, and I lifted my ass so he could remove them with without hindrance. He grinned at my anxiousness to keep the momentum going.

"In a rush, Miss Danielle?"

"What do you think, I want you now," I breathed as I reached to touch his forearm.

"Patience my dear, patience," he teased.

I huffed with frustration. I appreciated him wanting to take his time, but I needed to be fucked now. I tried to remove my panties for him, but he just grabbed my hands and shook his head, "Oh no you don't, I will open my own present." He grinned as he paused to gaze at me again, starting with my legs and then slowly traveled up my body.

His breath hitched. "You are so beautiful. I want you to undress me now."

I didn't hesitate. I sat up and removed my blouse and bra. My jeans were down around my ankles and my heels were still on my feet, but that was an easy fix. I kicked off my heels, and they clumsily fell to the floor, followed quickly by my jeans. He stood in front on me and looked down.

"Well, Danielle?"

I smiled up at him and began to remove his jeans. I unbuttoned the top button and hastily unzipped him. Sliding my fingers under his waistband, I followed the hairs of his happy trail to his erection. I stroked it slowly and looked up at him. His eyes were luminous with amusement and desire. He looked simply expectant. I removed my hand from his member and inserted a second hand inside his waistband, sliding his underwear down to his hipbones, and then with one quick downward pull, snatched his jeans and underwear down to the floor. He chuckled.

He stood in front of me, and his glorious erection was right in my face. I looked up at him and smiled wolfishly as I took him into my mouth. He drew in a sharp breath as my mouth descended on his shaft. My hands reached around to knead his ass and settle on the upper part of his thigh, and I bobbed my head, taking him deeper and deeper on every forward thrust. I sucked him until he groaned,

"Danielle, baby, please stop. I'm going to come if you don't stop."

I released him from my mouth and lifted it so I could suck his balls into my mouth. As I showed each ball some attention, I slowly pumped his cock.

"Oh yeah baby, just like that."

I moaned, and I knew that he could feel it surge through his body.

"Baby, I mean it; you are going to make me come." He stepped back so that my mouth couldn't reach him.

"Lay back," he murmured, his eyes burning bright.

"So eager, little girl," he said as I fumbled to scoot onto the bed.

He walked over to the bed and reached down to remove my panties. I lifted my ass, allowing him easy access, and then I raised my legs so that he could remove them completely. He dropped them to the floor beside his feet. He held my legs together and started to place kisses on my calves. He continued to my knees, where I could feel his tongue licking me, and he then spread my legs and kissed the inside of my thighs just above my knees. My mouth opened shaping the letter O as he took a sharp breath at the sight of my glistening hot spot. He lowered himself to position between my legs, with his face is right at my opening. He inhaled my scent. I was moist with anticipation.

"You always smell so delicious."

Then he began to lick my slit from top to bottom. Then, finally, he settled in and began to suck my clit.

"Mmm, fuck," I breathed, my hips squirming and pushing up at his mouth.

Peter acted as if he had not eaten and was starving. I ground my mound into his mouth, and he moaned in response, sending vibrations up through my clit and to all the senses of my body. His lips and his tongue were everywhere. I ground harder and pulled his hair to get more of his mouth. My juices were flowing, and I felt them sliding down into my ass.

"Fuck me now," I whispered.

He slurped my pussy one more time, and then with one fluid movement, he stretched out over me and placed his cock between my legs.

vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers
12