Danielle and Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there gazing at the two perfect teenage bodies, and I felt a twinge in my groin. {Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary....quothe the raven "never more"}. I solved my problem by diving in the ocean. Nothing like cold water to shrink your dick. My balls felt like they were nestling right next to my tonsils.

I turned toward the shore and saw the girls running to join me. I totally love watching titties bounce when they run, and here were four absolutely perfect ones, swinging and swaying, up and down and side-to-side.

Every erotic story you read has the obligatory rubbing-on-the-sun-block scene, so here it comes. Danielle and I have developed it to amorous perfection, but this day we just quickly slathered some on each other's back, and went to work on our guest.

Jessica's skin was flawless; not a blemish or a mole anywhere. Danni and I sat on each side of her. I squirted a bunch of block on the small of her back, and we started to rub it in, mirroring each other's ministrations. We dug in with our fingers, tracing the contours of every muscle.

"Ohh, that feels so good. Nobody's ever touched me like that before."

"You've never had a massage? Or a back rub?" She shook her head.

I put some creme on the backs of her thighs, and we each went to work on a leg. Long, shapely, well-toned legs. Danni and I grinned at each other, and gently spread her legs apart, so we could see her pussy lips. Then we went to work on her ass, each of taking one of those lovely round globes. We stroked, kneaded, massaged. Glutes are such sensuous muscles. We took turns running our fingers up and down her cleft, teasing her pretty pink rosebud on each stroke. She was mewling with pleasure, and rolling side-to-side.

We had her turn over and lie on her back. Gravity didn't have much effect on her pert, firm breasts; they stood up proudly on her chest. We rubbed the lotion into her tummy, in slow, sensuous circles, down to the hairline on her mound. Up her ribcage, to her chest and shoulder, purposely avoiding her tits.

Down to the front of her legs. When we got to the tops of her thighs, the backs of our hands brushed her majora, teasing, but not going there.

We moved up to her chest again, and squirted a healthy dose of the sunscreen just above her boobs. We each took a breast in our hands; feeling, touching, stroking. By the time we got to her nipples, she was writhing. I love to watch puffy nipples when they become aroused; the areolas swell up right with the nubs.

We ran our slippery fingers all around the nips, flicked over them, then started pinching, pulling, and rolling them between our fingers. Her hips started to buck, her breath came in ragged gasps. We got her right up to the point where she was about to cum, and then quit, saving an orgasm for later.

When she caught her breath, Jessica walked down the beach, collecting shells. Danni was lying on her stomach. Her hand was between her legs, and it looked busy.

"God, Jack, that was so hot. I never felt anyone else's boob before. I can't wait to get at her pussy."

"You like that, huh?"

"Oh yeah! Fuck me, baby, fast and hard."

"Right here?"

"Yeah. Just lie on me and slip it in. We'll have a quickie."

It was a very opportune time, because Edgar Allen Poe wasn't working for me anymore. I lay on top of her, feeling those soft cheeks pressing into my groin. She was soaking wet, and my cock went in her cunt fast and deep. I attacked her like an alley cat, and when I came, I bit her neck a little bit, leaving red teeth marks. We finished just in time, when Jessica rejoined us.

"This is so wonderful; I feel so free." She was like a beautiful bird that had just been let out of her cage. A gilded cage

.

"Hey, Jack, take our picture," Danni asked, handing me her iPhone. She went over and posed with Jess.

"I'm going to send this to my mother, and let her freak out." Jessica said.

"If you're gonna freak your mother out, pose with Jack.... Now put your arm around his waist, and, Jack, you put your arm over her shoulder and cup one of her boobs."

She took a half a dozen shots, and they came out great.

The next morning, the girls took off in my Porsche. They were giggling when they went out, so I figured they were on some kind of a secret mission. They came back about five hours later, still laughing with each other.

"Look what Jess did." Danni said, pulling her shirt out of the back of her shorts. She'd gotten a tattoo on her lower back, an intricate pattern of colorful flowers on a garland that reached from hip to hip.

"I also want to shave my, um, uh....."

"Pussy?"

"Yes, I want to shave my pussy like Danielle's." Once out of the cage, this child was flying wild. I was totally into watching the barbering process.

Danielle spread a towel on the couch, and gathered up her scissors and shaving gear. Jessica, apparently now shed of all her inhibitions, dropped her shorts, plopped down, pulled up her knees, and spread her legs apart. I could see hints of her goodies through the hair.

As she snipped with the shears, Danni handed the tufts to me and I put them in a little bowl on the coffee table. Idly, I wondered how much I could get for Jessica Collins' cunt hair on e-Bay? If I sold it by the single strand, I could probably rake in a bundle. Bad Jack.

As the hair disappeared, her slit came out. She's tall, so it's a really long one, and there was just a hint of her minora peeking out. Danni finished the shave and rubbed some lotion on her. She was breathing rapidly and wiggling around.

"That really kind of, um, tingles down there."

"You can go ahead and relieve yourself if you want."

"Relieve myself?"

"Yeah, you know, masturbate? Make yourself cum?"

"Um, I don't know how to do that. Can you show me?"

"Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"I don't know."

"Oh, sweetie, if you had one, you'd know it. Here, watch me, and then you can do it yourself."

Danielle took off her shorts, hopped up on the couch, and spread her pussy wide open. Oh my, was I in for a show! That old gum jingle sounded in my head: "Double your pleasure, double your fun...." I couldn't remember what kind of gum it was.

"You want to start by lightly rubbing the hood of your clit."

"Clit?"

"Clitoris. Right here, see.... Take your fingers and feel mine....feel that little bump?....now find yours....got it?....okay, now rub your fingers over it like this....right, just like that...."

"Ohh, that feels really good."

"Uh huh. Trust me, it's gonna feel better."

"OOH!"

"Now watch me. Dip your fingers into your vagina, take some of the juice, and spread it over your clit. See it stick out when I slide my hood back? Now run your wet fingers around it."

I was mesmerized. This sea of pink womanhood flashing right in front of me--in stereo-vision. My favorite perfume, Eau de Cunte, was filling the room. There was no way I could talk myself into a limp dick; I was sporting major wood.

"OH, something's happening something's happening....something's happening to meeeeee...."

"You're gonna cum, baby."

"OHHHH......OHHHH.....AHHHH....OH GOD.....NNGGGHHHHH....ahhh....oooo....mmmm."

"I really like orgasms," she gasped, once she was able to catch her breath.

She flopped back on the couch; her eyes were glazed. It sure is fun to watch someone's first experience. Danni leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. So, here's these two gorgeous teenagers, naked from the waist down, engorged and wet, and my pole is about to burst through my shorts. I was wondering if I should just pull it out and whack off; they just did it in front of me. Danni saved my bacon.

"Look at poor Jack, he's sitting there with a giant hard-on. Why don't we take it out and make him cum, too?"

By this time, I was lying on my back, on the soft carpet. Danni kneeled down beside me, and motioned for Jessica to get on the other side. She unzipped my cutoffs.

"Raise your ass up, so I can get these off you."

"Oh my, that's a whole lot bigger than when I saw it before."

"Touch it," Danni said to her.

Timidly, she put a couple fingers on it.

"Wrap your hand around it."

"Oh, it's so hot, and so hard."

Danielle put her hand around hers, and showed her how to stroke me. She was fascinated by how the skin on my shaft moved up and down. They each took one on my balls in their hands, and gave them a gentle finger massage.

A mass of pre-cum oozed out of my slit, and they smeared over my cock head. Then they locked their fingers together, and both girls pumped me up and down, letting my slippery crown slide through their hands. My hips started to rise and fall, matching their strokes.

"Watch, he's gonna cum pretty soon."

"How can you tell?"

"See his scrotum tighten up, and pull his balls up?"

I started to growl, deep in my throat. I could feel my balls empty, and the jizz rise up my shaft.

"NOW!.....AAGGRRRR....GRRRR....AHHH."

Their locked hands trapped most of my emission. Jessica played with my cum in the palm of her hand, running her fingers through it, feeling its sticky wetness.

"That is soo cool," she said.

The next afternoon, I came home and found the girls sunbathing on the deck, stark naked. Jessica had become completely comfortable walking around with no clothes on, and Danielle did it a matter of habit. My libido had shifted into overdrive.

"Can we talk business for awhile, Jack?" Jess asked.

"Sure. Why don't we all come in the house."

It was difficult for me to switch to my business persona with these two naked teenage hardbodies staring me in the face, but I did my best to muddle through.

"Would you be my agent?"

"I'd be delighted to be your agent. Are you sure it's a good idea to have an agent that you're, ah, intimately involved with?"

"The, ah, intimacy won't be forever. Once you've taught me all about sex, I'll move on. I'll always love you for doing this for me, but I know you're Danielle's man."

"Tell me about your past experiences with your agent, and your mother. What caused the rift with her?"

"She was always demanding, always pushing me, and she was totally controlling. She completely smothered me, professionally, and personally. I had no social life at all. I'm really embarrassed to be this age and so totally ignorant about sex."

"You won't be ignorant much longer," I grinned at her, "but go on."

"My mother not only controlled me, she also controlled my income. Everything I earned went into a trust fund. When I turned eighteen, I tried to invade the trust and put the money into an account that I had access to. She had her lawyer file all kinds of motions to prevent me from getting ahold of my money."

"Once I did get access to the trust, I discovered that my mother and my agent had siphoned off most of it. Then I found out they'd been having an affair for years, and now they're living together in the Caymans. I have enough left to finish school and live fairly comfortably for now, but I'm going to have to go back to earning a living."

"So what direction do you see your career moving in?"

"I'm discovering that I have a talent for acting, and I'd like to get into the movies. I'd like to do that "Playboy" spread, if you think that wouldn't hurt my career aspirations."

"Quite the contrary, it would probably help your career. Kim Basinger, Charlize Theron, and Drew Barrymore all did 'Playboy', and everyone knows what it did for Marilyn Monroe."

"Do you think I should get breast implants; I'm only a B cup?"

"NO!" Dannie and I exclaimed together.

"Your breasts are beautiful, and just perfect for your body. Plastic tits look pneumatic, freaky. Stay natural, please."

Danielle moved behind her, took one of her breasts in each hand and started kneading them. Her nipples got hard. My cock started to get hard.

"Let me make a few phone calls, and see what we can do."

I spent a couple hours on the phone. When I finished, I poured myself three fingers of Chivas and called the girls back in. They weren't naked this time; they had donned tee shirts with no bras, but their jiggling boobs and nipples poking out were still distracting.

"Okay, here's my suggestion. We start with a few of the beach shots we did, only I'll make them a little blurry, so they look like they were shot by a paparazzi with a telephoto lens. We'll sell these to the "National Enquirer," and they can run something like "Jessica Collins Nude Romp." That'll start whetting appetites."

"I can get you a cover on 'Sports Illustrated's' swim suit edition. Then, we'll do a cover and a feature in 'Maxim.' They only do partial nudity, but it will stir up more interest. I got you a cover and a nine-page spread in 'Playboy'. I got them bumped to four million, and a clause in your contract that you don't have anything to do with Hugh Hefner."

"What's the matter with Hugh Heffner?"

"He likes to fuck his models, the degenerate old creep. All told, that will bring you about eight million dollars. By the way, my commission is fifteen percent."

"Great! Where do I sign?"

"My lawyers will have a contract for you by the end of the week."

"So, now that your show biz talk is over, what kind of playtime are we going to have tonight, Mr. sex guru?" Danielle asked.

"How about some oral stuff?" I said, my eyes narrowing and a Cheshire Cat grin spreading on my face.

"Ooo goody! I get to lick her pussy, too."

"Are you two going to put on a little show for me?"

"Maaaybe." She was batting her eyes at me again.

I barbequed some lamb chops, and we went through a couple bottles of Merlot. Wine always makes Danielle horny. She's always horny anyway, bless her sweet little heart, but vino makes her insatiable.

I spread out a big faux fur rug on the living room floor, for the evening's activities. Both girls entered the room dressed to the nines. Danni wore a slinky black cocktail dress, with a slit in the side all the way up to her hip. Jessica's was royal blue, low cut, hitting her about mid-thigh. They held each other close and began kissing, with lots of open mouth, tonguing, and lip nibbling. There's something about women kissing that drives me bananas.

Jess broke the lip-lock for a moment and looked at me.

"I didn't even know how to kiss, until Danielle taught me." From what I could see, my sweetie was a great instructor.

They stood and swayed against each other, hands dipping down and grabbing hands full of gorgeous ass. In almost perfect synchronicity, they unzipped their dresses, slid the straps over each other's shoulders, and let them slide to the floor.

I'm a sucker for sexy underwear, and they had it on. Both of them wore lace demi-bras; Danielle's was white, and Jessica wore a black one. Uplift and cleavage! They each wore matching lace panties. They took turns kissing each other down their throat, across the chest, and along the upper portion of their breasts that were swelling out of their tiny bras.

Simultaneously, they unhooked each other, exposing four exquisite titties to my most appreciative eyes. They fondled, stroked, and caressed each other; pulling, pinching, and rolling their nipples. Alternately, they sucked the hard nubbins, until they were both gasping for breath.

Danni dropped to her knees and pulled Jessica's panties slowly, tantalizingly, down her long legs, then buried her face in her friend's pussy. I could see her tongue snick out and disappear in the slit between her lips. Then she stood up, and let Jess do the same to her.

"Hey, no fair, Jack's still got his clothes on."

As a team, they stripped me naked, and embraced me in a three-way hug. One of each of their boobs was pressed into my body, and my rigid tool was trapped between their bellies. They took turns kissing me; their breaths smelled like ripe cunt, and their tongues tasted like it.

They dropped to their knees and Danielle took my hard-on in her hand, and turned to Jess.

"Lick it like this," she instructed, running her tongue from the base of my cock to the tip.

They began licking me in tandem, both tongues mimicking the other, touching together. Danni lifted my balls up and showed her that little crease on my sac that runs between the testicles, and they took turns licking it. They both took a ball in their mouth and gently sucked on it. Double your pleasure....Oh. My. God.

One of them would run her tongue all over the top of my crown, dipping it into the little slit on top, while the other flicked over my frenulum, on the underside. They somehow managed to kiss each other with the head of my cock between their lips.

Danni took my cock deep into her mouth, bobbed her head up and down several times, and pulled off it with an audible "pop." That set Jessica to giggling, so she tried it, then they alternated. Suck, suck, "pop"....giggle....suck, suck, "pop"....giggle.

I was getting so hot, I wasn't going to hold it off much longer. The view alone was driving me near the edge; these two beautiful young girls working over my joint, four tits dangling before my eyes.

"He's going to cum, Jess, you take him in your mouth."

She sucked me like a Hoover, while Danni pumped my shaft. My balls exploded, and my jism came rushing out of my cock. Jessica's eyes got huge as I dumped my load into her mouth. She swished my cum around, then swallowed it, and gave me a huge smile.

"I guess I'm officially a cocksucker, now," she giggled.

It was Jessica's turn to experience her first cunt lapping. Everything we did with her was a first, and it was an extra thrill to be the one giving it to her. She lay back on the fur rug. I took her face in my hands--that beautiful face that graced so many magazine covers--and kissed her deeply. My tongue swirled around in her mouth, she sucked on it, and then she returned the favor.

Danielle kissed her, then together, we kissed our way down her throat, across her chest, until we reached her breasts. They were so young and so firm, they stood up proudly on her chest. She took one nipple in her mouth and I took the other. With her puffy nipples, the whole areolas swell up, along with her nubbins. She was gasping, and her tits rose up with every breath. We suckled, and she started to moan.

One of us on either side of her, our mouths moved in tandem, until we reached her smooth mound. Danni pulled her knees up and spread her legs apart. We each ran our tongues over her outer lips, and we watched them swell and turn red. Her slit was still closed, but we could see some milky-white fluid slowly leaking out.

Danielle bent down and ran her tongue up and down her long slit, and her clit started to swell and peek out from between her lips. She took her fingers and opened her up. Her clit was quivering in anticipation. She took her minora between her fingers, massaged them, then spread them wide apart, so we could see inside her virgin vagina.

"Look, Jack, you can see her cherry."

Just inside the entrance to her cunt was a round, pink membrane with a finger-sized hole in the middle. I put my tongue in her love hole, and ran it around the edges. It must have been sensitive, because her moans increased and she started to writhe around. I stuck the tip of my tongue through the hole in the middle; it stretched, but it wouldn't break. It would take something stronger than my tongue to break her hymen.

"My turn, Jack, I've never eaten a pussy before."

Danni knelt down between her legs, and I watched her tongue and her lips go to work; licking, nipping, sucking. Her delicious ass was sticking up in the air; her pussy lips were swollen and soaking wet. My cock was hard and throbbing, and I just couldn't resist, so I slipped it between her lips and buried it to the hilt. While she ate, I fucked. By some stroke of fate, we all reached our peak at the same time.

"AHHHH...." I shouted.