Danielle and Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHH...." Danielle shouted.

"AHHHH....."Jessica screamed.

Perfect harmony; just like Peter, Paula, and Mary.

I was out working in the yard again when I head the Porsche screaming up the road. When they screeched to a halt, I looked over, and holy shit! they were both topless. I walked over to the car and looked in, discovering that they were not only topless, they were stark naked. Danni strolled over and threw her arms around my neck.

"Hi there, sweaty man." This time she slid her tits all over my chest.

"Jesus, how far did you drive like that?"

"Oh, forty miles up the highway, or so."

"What if you'd been stopped by a cop?"

"You think we couldn't have talked him out of a ticket? Shit, he could sell his dashcam tape with Jessica Collins naked on it for a bundle on eBay." Amazing how great minds think alike. She was batting her eyes at me again.

"So, no cops?"

"Nope, no cops. But the trucker that pulled up next to us got a real thrill." I got her shit-eating grin flashed at me. Again.

"You remember how I told you this car gives me an orgasm?"

"I remember."

"Well, there's kind of a big wet spot on the driver's seat.

"Um, there's one on the passenger seat, too," Jessica blushed, dragging her toe in the dirt.

I sniffed the seats. The smell of teenage pussy, along with the Corinthian leather, was intoxicating. I wasn't going to try to clean it off.

We went back into the house, and I headed for the shower.

"Wait, wait! I want to slide all over that sweaty body first. Gimme a quickie, then we'll shower together." That was an offer I couldn't refuse.

After dinner, the girls were rehearsing their lines for the play again. I poured myself three fingers of Chivas, and sat back to watch the Dodgers' game. If they won that night, they'd sweep the series and take sole possession of first place in their division. After three innings and three more fingers, Danielle came in a plopped herself down beside me.

"Tonight's the night, Jack."

"The night for what, babe?"

"For Jessica's deflowering."

"She's alright with that?"

"She's ready. I asked her if she wanted to pop her cherry with a vibrator, but she said no; she wants to experience the whole virgin thing."

"Are you going to help?"

"I'm going to set the scene, and just sit back and watch. The you can carve another notch in your bedpost."

"I don't have a bedpost." I had a cast-iron bed frame.

"True that, yo."

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Yeah. I discovered I have this big voyeur thing. You can bet I'll be playing with my pussy while you're doing her. I'll try to be quiet, so I don't distract you. Come into the bedroom in one hour."

When I came in the bedroom, Danielle had stripped the cover off the bed, except for the bottom sheet, which is black satin. She'd covered the bed with pink rose petals, and had a dozen long-stemmed roses on each of the nightstands. There were candles burning everywhere, casting a warm glow over the whole room. Nora Jones was crooning softly on the stereo.

When she ushered Jessica into the room, she was wearing a white lace see-through negligee, a garter on her thigh, and a gossamer veil on her head. This outfit was from one of Danielle's role-playing scenarios. This game was "Wedding Night" where she'd play a virgin bride. She likes me to take the garter off with my teeth. We also do the pirate-rape thing, Daddy's bad little girl, with the short uniform skirt, the hooker, and she was working up something to do in a cop uniform. I've never had so much fun in my life.

Jessica was stunningly beautiful. Her waist-length golden hair was brushed out and shining in the candlelight. I drew her to me, lifted the veil, and pressed my lips to hers. Softly, gently at first. We hadn't kissed before, and there's something magic about learning about each other this way. Her lips were full, soft, and supple.

I snicked out my tongue and licked her lips, before inserting it between them and finding hers. Gently, gently at first, and as her passion grew her kisses intensified. She sucked on my tongue and they tangled together. Running my hands up under her nightie, I stroked her back, up and down, using just my fingertips. I got both hands on her ass, kneading and massaging her rounded cheeks.

I was very aware of Danielle, sitting naked in an upholstered chair. Her legs were spread wide, and she had two fingers in her pussy. She looked at me and winked.

My lips made their way down her throat, and across her chest. I pulled the straps of her nightie off her shoulders and they caught halfway down her arms, exposing her perfect breasts. I cradled them in my hands; they are so firm, so young. When I skimmed my thumbs over her nipples, I watched them swell and harden. I took them into my mouth, one at a time, sucking, tonguing.

She was breathing hard and pleasure moans came from deep in her throat. I pulled the nightie all the way off, and slipped my hand into her lacy panties. My finger teased her clit. With one arm behind her knees and another behind her back, I picked her up, carried over to the bed, and gingerly laid her down.

Slipping her panties off, I stood back and admired her stunningly beautiful body. Her long blonde hair was spread out underneath her, in high contrast to the black satin sheets. She looked at me with trusting eyes.

"Are you okay with this, Jessica?"

"Yes. I'm a little bit scared, but I really want to do this with you."

"It will hurt a little bit at first, but I'll be as gentle as I can."

We lay side-by-side, and we kissed some more. I stroked her body with light hands, from her chest to her thighs, lingering over her breasts, teasing her mound. When I got down to the inside of her thighs, I spread her legs apart.

Cupping her sex, I squeezed her puffy lips together, trapping her clit between them, and used her majora to stroke it. She was leaking juice that ran down the crack in her ass. My mouth replaced my hands, and it roamed all over her. I licked and sucked her nipples again, then worked my way down to her virgin pussy.

I spread her lips apart, and looked at her beautiful cunt. Her minora were swollen and standing up, like the petals on the rose that were spread over the bed. She was so wet, so aroused. Her odor assailed my nostrils, and I breathed deep. Her clit was hard, the tip just peeking out from under its hood.

I assaulted her sweet pussy with my mouth, kissing, licking, sucking. My tongue ran around her clit in lazy circles, then flicked it, hard and fast. I wanted her to cum, and cum hard, experiencing pleasure before the pain in breaking her cherry. She was moaning and squirming around, and when I sucked her clit into my mouth, she went over the edge, and her orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Oh God, Jack....Oh...OOOOH....NNNGGGHHH.. AH...ahhh.. hummmm."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, yes, I'm ready....I want to feel you in me."

I ran the head of my cock up and down her clit, spewing pre-cum that added to her wetness and made her pelvis start to undulate. Slowly, I eased my slippery crown between her pink lips, and pushed until I felt the resistance just inside the entrance to her vagina.

I withdrew, and pushed in again, stopping when I felt her hymen. Rearing back one more time, I thrust really hard, feeling the membrane tear as I broke her cherry.

"AARRHHGG....UH...UH...OW..."

She winced with the pain, and I held still until it passed. I pushed in slowly, an inch at a time, feeling her vagina stretch to take my girth. It had been a long time, and I'd forgotten how tight a virgin cunt can be. She was so wet, so hot, so slippery. I finally bottomed out, then lay still, deep inside her.

"Are you okay?" Her eyes were closed. When I spoke, she opened them up and looked at me.

"Yes, I'm okay; it only hurt for a minute. I love the feeling of your cock inside me."

I rose up slowly, then pushed back and entered her again. Her tight canal gripped me like a velvet vice. I moved in and out, in and out, slowly at first, then picking up the tempo. Her hips rose up, and she began to thrust up to meet me. She was mewling; these soft sounds emitting at every stroke.

I plunged in deep and rolled over, still inside her. She was on top, and I pushed her shoulders up, so she was sitting on top of me. As she leaned forward, her tits dangled seductively in front of me, and I filled my hands with them, rubbing her nipples with my thumb.

As she rose and fell on top of me, I buried my hands in her soft buttocks, helping to lift her up. I teased her clit with my thumb, then pressed it against my shaft so that I rubbed against it as we fucked each other. I could sense from her body language, and the sounds she was making, that her climax was building. I was about to bust my nut, but I held it back, waiting for her.

"oooo, I'm gonna cum....gonna cum.....cum....cum....NNGGHHH....OH GOD...."

She came, and when her vagina spasmed on me, I shot my load way deep into her. When she raised off me, my cum was mixed with hers, colored pink with her virgin blood.

We lay side-by-side on the bed, and Danielle came over and snuggled in between us. She kissed me, long and deep, and kissed Jessica the same way.

"God, that was soo HOT, she smiled."

Jessica went back to school. She had a mad crush on one of the actors in her class. I continue to be her agent, and her movie career is off and running. Sometimes she comes by, and Danni and I have a three-way with her.

The next weekend was Danielle's nineteenth birthday. I handed her a small velvet box, and her eyes widened. She opened it up and there was a gold-plated Porsche key inside.

"Oh wow, my own key to your Porsche! Thanks, Jack."

"Let's go out in the garage and make sure it fits; it's got a computer chip in it."

She threw open the garage door and let out a shriek. Inside sat a bright red, brand new Porsche Boxster with a big silver ribbon on it, and a giant gift card attached. With the commission I had made from Jessica, I could have bought ten Porsches.

"Happy birthday, baby."

"Oh my God! You're gonna have to marry me now, you know."

"Okay."

"Okay??"

"That was a proposal, wasn't it?"

"Well, yaaa."

"So my answer is yes."

"You mean with a ring and everything?"

"Look in your glove box." Inside the glove compartment was another velvet box.

"Holy shit! It's beautiful!"

It was a five-carat square cut sapphire, that belonged to my grandmother.

"I love you, Danielle."

"Oh, you do. You really, really do. God, I love you, Jack."

Then she got this mischievous look in her eyes. She flipped up her short denim skirt and lay back across the hood of her new red Porsche. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"Fuck me, Jack."

"Right here?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."