Danielle and John

Story Info
John fucks his girlfriend and relieves her from her stress.
815 words
3.06
14.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first piece so it may not be the best thing on here, but hopefully you enjoy! :)
~ Jack

*****

Hello, I'm John and I want to tell you a little bit about myself. I'm 6 feet 3 inches. I have hazel eyes and am somewhat muscular. My cock is a bit bigger than the average size at 8 inches.

My girlfriend is amazing! Not only is she great for making love, but she is a great lover. Her name is Danielle and has blue eyes. She's brunette and is a gymnastic, so you know whenever she has an event, I'm looking at her ass (and she knows it). Now to speak about her sexually, she's white, perky 34B tits, and has a firm ass. We were both 21 and enjoyed doing anal, but we only did twice. We liked doing BDSM (she being the slave).

We were lying in bed at my house one night and she said "I had an irritating day, I really need a stress reliever."

"I know what that means." I started tickling her and she tried to stop me, but I was too powerful and got on top of her. I started kissing her and she kissed me back. We started taking off each others clothes, and before we knew it, we were completely naked. I broke the kiss and started to kiss her neck and down her chest. I stopped at her boobs and licked her left nipple and nibbled on it a little and did the same to the right. I kissed down her stomach. I reached her pussy and I she was the wettest I've ever seen her. I gave her pussy a big long lick and relieved her from all of her stress.

I dipped my tongue into her and she let aloud a long moan. I started to rub her tight pussy and starting to suck on her clit because she was really, really close and I didn't want to tease her anymore. I bit her clit and she let out a happy scream and came. That's the thing about her, she cums really fast whenever I eat her out.

She was laying there, calming down from the orgasm and I asked "Aren't you going to return the favor?"

"Oh, yeah," she said as she got on her knees. She was one of the few girls whose mouths were as a good a place to fuck as their pussy. She wrapped her mouth around my girth and swirled her tongue around. She did this for a minute and then I pushed her down farther and made her deep throat. She looked even prettier whenever she sucks my cock. I was close to climax, so I pulled her off my cock and gave her a facial. I shot 4 loads, 2 on the cheek, 2 in the mouth.

"You should go clean yourself off." She smiled and went to the bathroom to wash my cum off of her face.

Just thinking about her tongue swirling around me and the taste of her pussy got me hard again. So, I walked over to the bathroom and rammed my cock into her tight pussy. She yelled and looked back at me with a smile. I don't go gentle when I fuck her pussy. I pulled her hair back and starting fucking her.

"Take me to bed please," she said. I did just that and had her on all fours. Her back was arched and I pulled her hair We were about half way to cumming, so I took out my throbbing dick, turned her on her back, lifted her legs, and put it in her asshole.

"I don't want to go gentle tonight, O.K?"

"Sure. I don't care if it hurts."

With that I forced my way into her black cherry and started to bang her tightest hole. I fucked her on her back so I could see her expressions. I saw the pain in her eyes, but knew she loved it by her smiles and screams of joy. Whenever I'm in the ass I come faster, and she does too. She started to scream my name and yell incoherently. I started to rub her clitoris and she came instantly. I came in a matter of seconds after she did.

I lay next to her, when she said "My friends have been saying that they want to have sex really bad."

"And?"

"And, I kinda told them that you could fuck them."

"Who are we talking about?"

"Portia, Asha, Rebecca, and Julie." These 4 girls were perfect! I've been thinking about fucking them ever since I've met them.

"Sure, but I want it to be group sex. And they have to be okay with doing lesbian stuff, alright?"

"I'll ask them." And with that we went to bed hoping they'll agree.

To be continued...