Danielle at the Office

Story Info
Danielle visits a guy at his office after hours.
2k words
4.51
72.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story involves sexual situations between one or more

cross-dressers or adult males. If this offends you, please leave. Otherwise, please enjoy this fantasy of mine. Please post wherever you feel and share with your friends and loved ones. All I ask is that my e-mail address remain in place, as I am the sole creator/author of this work. All characters are fictitious except for me, so any similarities are purely by chance. **All characters are OVER the age of 21 and any reference to any age younger than 21 is part of the role-playing of the scene, and should NOT be mistaken for real underage sex.** Now read on, and enjoy. If you like what you read, tell me! I do have many more ideas for adventures! Thank you... :)

*

Part 02: "Danielle at the Office"

Daniel ended his work day like any other; tired, bored and longing for sexual action as Danielle. It was three months since Danielle's first meeting and many a night she'd dress as sexy as she could and masturbated to magnificent heights, all the while moaning Shawn's name. Just the mere thought of him and the slightest recollection of what they did, stirred Danielle's she-cock into a raging frenzy. Sure she chatted more with Shawn, but because of his work schedule, they were unable to pull off another meeting. Sure she still played online; there were many guys she chatted with that brought her to a wonderful climax. But Shawn was different; he was her first.

He stood next to his car, still in the parking lot of where he worked. He smiled to himself, pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number. A few rings later, it was answered by an oriental-speaking woman.

"May I speak to Mr. Richards, please?"

With a pleasant affirmative, the line clicked and soft music came through the phone. Moments later, a man's voice came through.

"Shawn Richards, may I help you?"

"Hi...its, um...its Danielle."

"Hi, babe, how are you?"

Nervous. Butterflies were all around inside.

"I'm ok...would I be able to stop by and see you?"

"Yes! The office is empty by 7, so come by then. Do you need directions?"

"Yes, I don't have them with me."

Shawn spelled out which routes to take and which lefts and rights to make. Disconnecting the connection, Daniel got into his car and made his way out of the parking lot, onto the avenue.

* * *

An hour later, Daniel pulled into the parking lot outside a large, warehouse-type building. It was big, rectangular and brown. The only thing that gave the building any color were the tinted windows that lined the walls, eight feet from the ground. It was the only row of windows in the building, running the complete length. Daniel pulled outside the set of glass doors that read "47 Industrial Blvd.", and waited for Shawn to come out, as he instructed.

After a few minutes of sitting in the car and trembling from the nervousness and the winter chill, he saw Shawn emerge from the building and gesture for Daniel to follow.

Once inside the lobby, Shawn locked the large glass door and pointed the way to his office.

"You can change in here," he said, excusing himself to the restroom.

In a matter of minutes, Danielle checked herself out in Shawn's small mirror behind the office door. She was dressed very sexily in a short red satin nightie, matching panties, rust-colored thigh highs and white 5-inch high heel sandals. The panties were a bit small as her hardening clitty made her aware of her arousal. Also adding to her excitement was the fact that she was so nervous because this was the first time she truly dressed somewhere outside her house. Sure, she'd gone for a ride with Shawn a few months back and even fooled around in a darkened park. But this was an office building. If any of the workers or Shawn's boss returned, she wouldn't know what to do.

A knock on the door took her away from such worrisome thoughts. She opened the door and Shawn came in, closing the door behind him. He approached Danielle and slipped his hands around her waist and drew her to him. She reached up and put her arms around his shoulders. They drew close, Shawn rubbing the front of his pants on a silky, nylon-covered thigh. She leaned forward and brushed her lips against his. For many minutes Shawn rubbed as Danielle gave him soft, wispy kisses.

Feeling the need to do more, Danielle broke the embrace and led Shawn to the high-backed chair behind his desk. Sitting him down, she perched herself on the edge of his desk, taking the posture of a hot-to-trot secretary. He reached forward and began caressing her thighs, occasionally brushing his fingers against the front of her panties. He alternated from one thigh to the other, rubbing, caressing, and inhaling her sweet scent that emanated from her thigh highs.

"You smell incredibly sexy," he groaned huskily.

"Thank you, love. I always lightly scent my lingerie. I find that it highly increases the level of arousal, at least for me," she said, blushing.

And she was right. Shawn happened to glance at the front of her panties and saw a dark red spot, meaning that she had been leaking precum for quite some time.

"What is your perfume called, Babe?"

"Ciara," she whispered.

"Magnificent."

Shawn continued to caress Danielle's thighs, then moving down her legs, kissing and nibbling along the way. Next came her ankles, with kisses being traced along each ankle strap, then over her arches and around underneath to her insteps, as far as he could reach with his kisses. As Shawn worshipped one of her feet and toes, Danielle took the other and rubbed the huge, hard bulge that was in his pants. He changed from one foot to the other, then took one and began to unbuckle one of Danielle's heels. A gentle hand stopped him.

"Uh uh, love. I can only suck your cock if I'm wearing my heels," she said slyly.

He moaned and sat back in his chair as Danielle lowered herself to her knees, between Shawn's legs. She reached up and seductively unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his pants.

"If you want me to be your suck slut, I have to be properly dressed in order to have this in my mouth," she said, pulling out his hard cock from his boxers.

"Oo, yes, Danielle, suck it for me, Baby."

This was what she wanted. This is what she'll always want. She may not be good at deep-throating, but she loved having a hard cock to play with and to suck. She knew that they only had a short time left together and that all she'd be able to do was give him a blowjob, but she didn't want him to cum too quick. So instead of sucking him right off, she brought her face to his cock and pressed it against her mouth, nose and up to her forehead, his balls at her chin. She breathed deeply and was so aroused by his scent that she almost shot her cum in her panties. But she held herself off and stuck her tongue out. Her tongue was molten hot, as she could tell by the way Shawn jerked his cock, but his cock was hotter. Danielle trailed the tip of her wet tongue up the underside of his cock, tracing the few bumps and ridges that were there. She reached the tip and found a small drop of his precum. She gathered the fluid on her fingertip and, looking seductively into Shawn's eyes, rubbed the precum all over her lips.

"Oh my God," he moaned.

She didn't want to keep him waiting too long, even though she was turning him on greatly, so she put her precum-coated lips at the base of his cock. Placing a series of wet lip-kisses along the underside and then up and down each side of his beautiful rock-hard cock. Sitting back briefly on her heels, she gripped his cock mid-way and pulled gently upward. A stream of precum oozed out of the top of the head and down onto her fingers. As she pulled her fingers away, a thread of fluid connected her fingers to his cock. It finally broke as she brought her fingers to her lips. Sticking her tongue out sensually, she lapped up as much of the precum as she could.

"C'mon, slut, suck my cock."

"Stand up, love."

Shawn stood up and let his pants and boxers drop to his ankles. Danielle shifted her position and sat on the floor, placing the soles of her heels together and tucking them as close to her body as she could. She pulled down the front of her panties and stroked herself, feeling the slickness from all the precum that leaked into her satin panties.

"Come on you whore, get your mouth on my cock. I got a big load of cum for you."

Moaning at Shawn's hot talk, she wasted no more time putting his cock in her mouth. It was at that moment she decided that this is where she wanted to be when she was with a man; on the floor at her guy's feet, his cock, hot and hard, in her mouth.

"That's it, slut. Work that tongue."

Danielle listened intently to him and rubbed her tongue all over the head and paid special attention to underneath, just where the crown starts, the most sensitive spot on any cock.

"You want my cum, whore?"

She moaned a 'yes' as best she could as she nodded. He was turning her on immensely, both with his cock and with his sweet voice, by calling her 'slut' and 'whore'. She stroked furiously, precum dripping on her feet, heels and the floor. Although Shawn had not cum yet, she could feel and taste his sweet precum leaking from the head. She bobbed her head up and down on his love as she jerked her own.

"You're so good to me, Danielle. I love your slut mouth. I want you to be my cum whore forever."

His breathing was at a point now where he wouldn't be able to say much more. She put everything she had into satisfying his cock, his soul. She was in heaven; she wanted to be a cum whore, a suck slut, but not just for Shawn, for any man that would have her at his feet, with his cock ready.

"Ooo," he groaned.

Danielle reached up with her left hand and gently stroked behind his tight balls as she felt the head grow bigger and hotter.

"Get ready baby, here it comes!"

She cupped his balls and felt them tighten up into his body. He breathed in sharply as the head of his cock pulsated and then Danielle felt the first spurt of cum erupt in her wanting mouth. She pushed her mouth further down onto his cock and felt another jet of sperm pump over her tongue. She then stopped breathing and began spurting cum of her own all over her feet and heels.

"That's it, slut, cum for me. Swallow my cum, whore."

He spurted, she swallowed and spurted.

He spurted more, she swallowed every drop and milked her clitty on her stockinged feet.

He slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth and fell back into his chair, his legs too weak to stand the weight. As he did so, his last, small spurt of cum dripped out onto her lips and like the cum slut she was, smeared and spread it all over her lips.

"You're the best, baby," he said.

"Thank you," she panted, blushing.

They both sat there, panting, catching their breaths, coming back down from one of the best sexual highs either of them had ever experienced.

"I have to go, babe."

"I know," she said. "I wish we could have gone all the way again this time, but this was great."

"You best get dressed, unless you're going home like that," he winked.

She blushed again and began to undress.

End of Adventure #2. :)

*

Here are the other stories in the "Danielle" series of Adventures:

Part 01: "Danielle's First Meeting"

Look for them on this site! :) Enjoy!