Danielle: Bonus Ch. 02

Story Info
Things escalate quickly when Jeff gives Danielle to the guys.
8.9k words
4.24
73.4k
28
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,076 Followers

It was easy for Danielle to fall asleep. The combination of travel, humidity and sexual submission had her completely worn out, and she quickly dozed off in a cloud of white linens. Her face was caked with Russell's glory, his scent wafting through her nostrils and into her subconscious.

She dreamt of him, his perfect cock sliding up into her pussy, filling her gloriously. She fantasized about submitting to him fully, giving anything to have that experience again.

The sound of Russell's cell phone ringing slowly brought her back to her present reality, though it did not deter her from spreading her legs slightly and dipping a finger into her warm and juicy crack.

"Hello?" Russell answered. "Yeah, of course I remember. It was only a couple hours ago...No, we have no plans...Sounds like a good idea...About an hour?...Good."

Danielle heard just bits and pieces, but was able to conclude that Russell was speaking with the boys from the airport parking lot, and that she now had arrangements with them at seven o'clock.

The slow speed with which she was awakening accelerated when Russell grabbed a hold of her arm.

"Let's go, Danielle. Clean yourself up. You are entertaining tonight."

Remembering Russell's call for quicker obedience, Danielle shook off her post-nap lethargy and trotted to the bathroom. Despite the arousing effect the cum had on her, Danielle was anxious to wash it off her face. The last thing she needed was for the quartet of perverts to come over her and find her with caked up jism gracing her visage.

She looked in the mirror and was shocked at how expansive the white film had become. It had flowed down her neck, and dripped off her chin onto her left breast. Her cheeks and especially her lips were a few shades paler than the rest of her skin.

She turned on the hot water and splashed it everywhere there was cum, and was relieved by how quickly it came away from her. As she lathered her face with soap and toweled off, she saw something truly appetizing in the mirror. As if not trusting the reflected image, she turned to see it face to face. A huge, deep jacuzzi.

"Russell!" she called. "You got us a room with a jacuzzi?" She could hardly contain her excitement.

Russell came in and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her against him.

"Of course, Danielle. What is a vacation of sexual submission without a hot tub?"

"Do we have time to use it right now?"

"You can use if you want. I am saving myself for later."

"Please," Danielle pouted, sliding a hand between his legs, trying to grab his cock. But Russell grabbed her forearm, a look of pure disappointment in his eyes. Danielle realized that she had crossed a line, but before she could express an apology, Russell grabbed her hair at the back of her head.

"Russell, please! I'm sorry," she said as he practically lifted her off her toes and dragged her towards the toilet. He nimbly kicked the seat up and forced her down to face the empty basin.

"Stop, Russell! This is too far!" Russell, thinking that he had been to easy on her, pushed her further. He forced her head into the bowl and closed the lid onto her shoulder blades.

"I said, Danielle, that you need to be more obedient. And yet you continue to defy me." He began spanking her prone ass. "If you want my cock again, you will accept every opinion of mine as a statement of fact. You will react without thought. Comply without second guessing."

"Owwww!" Danielle shrieked as his hand continued to pummel her ass. "I understand. Please!" she begged. Her hands were flat on the floor, trying to provide enough support to prevent her face from coming in contact with the water. The tips of her hair were already wet, and she was only inches away from it getting in her mouth.

Russell stopped smacking her for a second to address her again. "I am worried you do not understand, Danielle. You keep saying you understand, and then you disobey. This is your final warning. Next misstep and I am sending you home."

"OK...I promise! No more mistakes!" Danielle cried into the echoic pot.

Russell had intended on letting their guests have their way with her before dominating her alone after they left. But the sight of her sweet ass and pussy sticking up at him was too tempting. He raised the toilet lid off her back and grabbed her hair. As he stood, he pulled her to her feet and dragged her to the sink.

Danielle was still unsure what to expect even as he bent her over the counter. Her mindset quickly went from relief at not being in the toilet anymore to great anticipation when she heard his zipper. Shortly thereafter, she heard his shorts hit the floor and felt his smooth cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh, thank you, master!" she moaned like a wanton slut. He had never asked her to call him master, but it came out of her lips organically as she became more accustomed to her submission.

"Shut up, slut. This isn't for you. For the next five minutes you are nothing but a meat hole to me."

Danielle didn't care. She wanted him to like her, maybe to love her, she wasn't sure. But in this moment those desires were dwarfed by her want of his perfect cock owning her cunt.

He released her hair so that he could hold her hip with one hand and guide his cock into her with the other. It was another moment of glory for both of them. Russell was reveling in his ownership of this gorgeous little slave, and Danielle was once again at peak physical elation as he sliced into her.

Russell gripped each of her hips with is muscular hands and started pounding her hard. Danielle could tell he was escalating things quickly, and knew it was because their company would be arriving soon. She looked up into the mirror, above her head and into contorted face of her master, grinding his teeth as he bore into her. She watched his chiseled shoulders and chest twitch as he gripped her harder, pulling her back onto his dick even as he thrust forward.

"Uhhhh," he started to grunt as he got close. He returned his hand to her hair, pulling hard and straining her neck backwards. Danielle's eyes remained on the mirror, loving the effect her body was having on him. She smiled an open mouthed smile, nearing climax herself.

Pushing on the small of her back and pulling on her hair, Russell skewered her completely and spewed her insides with his cum. The sensation drove Danielle over the edge, and she came too, bucking her hips wildly against him as best she could. Russell released her hair and unceremoniously pulled out of her.

"Get in the jacuzzi and wash that out," he commanded. "I want our guests to have an unspoiled cunt to play with. And make it fast. They will be here soon."

Danielle, having just experienced the reason she came on this trip, was too happy to oblige. She started the hot water and climbed in, anxious not only to wash out her pussy but rinse the toilet water out of her hair.

When the water was high enough, she started the jets and maneuvered herself so that one of them was shooting right between her legs. She draped her calves over the side of the jacuzzi and pressed her pussy flush against the nozzle. Danielle felt the cum wash out of her, but got a little carried away and started stroking her clit. She did not know if Russell would have forbid this had he been in the room with her, but since he had returned to the bedroom she took the risk.

Unfortunately for her, she was not able to get herself off before the doorbell rang.

"Danielle, answer the door," Russell called from the other room.

Danielle thrust her head backwards in disappointment, but reacted quickly to his demand. She climbed out of the jacuzzi and wrapped herself in a towel before stepping out into the hallway.

"No. Take off the towel," Russell ordered.

Every fiber of her being wanted to protest, but she had learned her lesson. She immediately dropped the towel and opened the door.

She was taken aback by the amount of testosterone that greeted her in the hallway. All four guys were there, somewhat stunned by the soaked, naked beauty before them, but still oozing confidence that they are going to fuck her raw tonight. She was instantaneously excited and afraid of their chiseled physiques, rippling through their Affliction and Ed Hardy shirts.

"Now that is a fucking welcome!" said the guy in front, who had been the driver that morning.

"Please come in, boys," Danielle said, not knowing what else would be appropriate.

The boys followed her into the bedroom where Russell was waiting for them. They were salivating over the sight of her tight butt strolling down the hall.

"What are your names, boys?" Russell asked.

"I'm Jeff," said the driver. "This is , Tim and Brandon." Each guy raised their hand as their name was called.

"I'm Russell, and this cock hungry slut is Danielle. You guys think you can give her what she needs?"

Danielle stood nervously as Russell challenged them to fuck her hard.

"Fuck yeah, bro!" said Jeff. "You just have to let us know if there are any boundaries."

"Boundaries?" Russell thought. "Basically, just don't kill her."

Danielle and the four boys had the same reaction, a bug-eyed look of shock. For the boys, it turned them instantly hard, knowing that they could do whatever they wanted. Danielle, on the other hand, was racked with trepidation.

"Now, drop your pants, boys, I need to make sure you are clean. Don't want my favorite slave to have an STD."

Danielle blushed at his referring to her as his favorite, which re-instilled in her a commitment to obedience.

"No problem, bro," Jeff again acted the leader. He and the other three all dropped their trousers and stroked their erect cocks.

Not wanting to get up close to them, Russell asked Danielle if she was satisfied. Danielle sat on the bed for a better look. During her inspection, she noticed that each of these cocks were smaller than Russell's, but still formidable. This would not be an easy night for her.

"They look good to me," she said.

"I bet she's never seen a cock that didn't look good to her," said Kevin, eliciting a round of laughter from all the guys in the room.

"Too true," said Russell as he held Danielle's hand and pulled her to her feet. He hooked her arms behind her back and held them with his right arm.

"Now, Danielle, speak only if I say something that isn't true. Boys, Danielle here likes it rough. I have witnessed her take a strap on up the ass. I have seen her get caned by five guys at once while strung up in bondage. I watched her get these nipple piercings and her all-too-telling tattoo that you noticed this morning. I have seen her gag on cock, take double penetration, eat pussy and stroke her own clit while another girl spanked her. She likes to be degraded, humiliated and abused. Oh, and she loves to swallow. Did I leave anything out, Danielle?"

Danielle, knowing not to talk unless he spoke an untruth, simply shook her head.

"I want you guys to live out any fantasy you have had tonight. I will be watching just in case anything gets out of hand, but I am confident you will provide me with great entertainment tonight. Maybe even give me a few ideas for when we are alone together. Get creative. Do your thing. I suggest starting in the jacuzzi. Danielle just drew the water, and it will easily fit all of you."

"What are we waiting for?" said Jeff. "Show us the way, cunt!"

On wobbly legs, Danielle silently pushed through the boys and led them down the hall to the bathroom. She could feel their eyes on her naked body as she stepped into the room and they surrounded her. During their walk, they had removed socks, shoes and shirts, and were now bare naked, erect and ready.

Kevin, Tim and Brandon climbed into the tub, but Jeff insisted that Danielle go in before her. Danielle climbed up the short stairway and sank into the water. She was sitting in between Brandon and Tim, with Kevin directly across from her. The water came up to her rib cage and her breasts floated temptingly above the water level.

"Let's warm her up, boys," said Jeff, still standing outside the jacuzzi.

As if it had been rehearsed, Brandon and Tim each grabbed one of her legs and pulled them apart, draping her calves on their laps.

"Put your arms up here," Jeff said, pulling her left arm onto the edge of the tub behind Tim's back. Danielle managed her right arm on her own. Tim and Brandon now turned towards her, placing their arms on top of hers and, still holding her legs with their other hands, secured her spread and on display.

"Lay your head backwards," Jeff said. Danielle did as she was told, and watched as Jeff climbed up onto the edge of the Jacuzzi, on his knees, and straddled her head. "Open up, bitch. You know what to do."

Danielle opened her mouth and let Jeff dip his balls inside. She immediately set to sucking him and stroking his sack with her tongue.

"Oh, fuck yeah," said Jeff. "This bitch knows hot to treat a cock, boys. Kev, why don't you loosen her up a little bit?"

At that, Kevin knelt in the water before Danielle's spread pussy and slowly pushed a finger inside her.

"Seems like she is already a little loose," he said.

"How about her asshole?" asked Brandon.

Kevin tested her rear entrance and was please to find more resistance. "This can use a little work," he said.

As Kevin started to work his pinky finger into her ass, Jeff pulled his scrotum out of her mouth and tilted his dick down towards her. He pushed into her, feeling her tongue on the top of his dick.

"Lift her up a bit, guys," he requested of Tim and Brandon. They lifted her body out of the water and slid her back, knowing that Jeff wanted to push her head down and drive his cock into her throat.

That is exactly what he did. He pushed her forehead down, creating a straight line from her open mouth to her throat, and started jamming into her.

"Mpphhh...Mpphhh...Mpphhh..." Danielle choked as her mouth was assaulted. She tried to put her hands on his waist to slow his rhythm, but her arms were still pinned by Brandon and Tim. Meanwhile, Kevin had his pinky buried in her asshole, and was forcing his middle and forefinger into her pussy.

"MMMMPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!! UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!" Danielle screamed again. But her vibrating vocal chords only stimulated Jeff further. Wanting to make her scream louder, he took aim at her beautiful, prone tits.

With her arms and legs still held tight by the boys on her right and left, Jeff grabbed her right breasts and squeezed it at the base. Danielle groaned again, but not sufficiently enough for Jeff. Her hard, pierced nipple was sticking straight up in the air, bulging from the grip he had on her. With his free left hand, he smacked it with a quick, sharp side-swipe.

"MMMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHH!!!!" Danielle wailed.

"Yeah, baby. Fucking scream for me," sneered Jeff, smacking her nipple over and over.

Danielle repeatedly yelped, and though it was muted by the thick cock in her mouth, her pain was apparent. After her tit started to turn red from the smacking, Jeff released her and pulled out of her throat.

"Make room, guys. I'm coming in."

As he climbed the stairs to enter the jacuzzi, Brandon and Tim pulled Danielle all the way into the water. Kevin pulled out of her ass and pussy and grabbed her hair.

"Open wide," he said.

Danielle, weary already but with Russell's ultimatum fresh in her mind, quickly dropped her jaw. Kevin pushed his fingers into her mouth and ordered her to lick them clean.

Danielle could taste her own juices as Kevin smeared his fingers around the insides of her mouth. She was kneeling in the middle of the tub, raging cocks surrounding her, but the only orifice they were using was her mouth, and it was only serving three fingers. She sensed that these guys were going to take their time with her. They were going to enjoy every minute of her slavery to them.

Once satisfied, Kevin pulled his fingers out and stood up.

"Take a deep breath and open your mouth, whore," he said as he looked down at her.

Danielle anticipated that he was going to plug her up and hold her tight until she nearly passed out. She took one deep breath through her nose, then exhaled. Then breathed in again and opened her mouth, extending her tongue to prove her whorish nature. Kevin put the head of his dick on the tip of her tongue and slid forward, feeling her tongue up the entire length of his cock. He pushed in to the base, feeling his cock at the top of her esophagus, and held her forehead tight to his stomach.

"Ready?" he asked.

Danielle nodded, expecting him to hold her there. Instead, she felt his grip tighten on her head as he sat back down into the water, pulling her beneath the surface. She was stunned. Her eyes went wide as she realized her predicament. She could not even crack the sides of her mouth in the hopes of getting some air. Her arms started flailing, splashing water out of the tub and up the walls.

Her instinct was to scream, which is exactly what she did. What little air was in her lungs expelled from her lips as she shouted her concern. A split second later, bubbled ran up the side of the cock in her mouth and into her throat. That bubble effect is exactly what Kevin was waiting for.

"Fuck me! That is incredible!" he said just before pulling her by the hair back above water.

As Danielle heaved oxygen back into her lungs, Kevin explained the sensation to the other guys, who of course wanted the same treatment.

"You fucking asshole," Danielle said, too angry and scared to consider the repercussions.

"Hey, slut. You better get used to it, and quick. You are going to have to do that three more times," mocked Kevin.

Brandon grabbed her next and told her to prepare herself. Danielle at least knew what was coming this time. She took a few deep breaths, steadied herself, and opened her mouth.

In no time, Brandon impaled her and pulled her under water. She was calmer this time, keeping still under water instead of flailing wildly. Brandon pumped up and down insider her, overly anxious to break the seal of her lips on his cock and let in the bubbles.

It worked. The effervescence raced up the sides of Brandon's dick and into her throat. As she started to gag, Brandon pulled her up and turned her to face Jeff.

The entire process repeated itself. Only this time, as Jeff pulled her underwater, Brandon pulled on her hips and lifted her ass out of the water. It was a piece of porcelain beauty, pristine and shinning from the water rolling off it. With her ass in the air, Danielle's torso was angled down towards the dick in her mouth, making it a little more difficult to maneuver.

"Make her breathe, boys," said Jeff. Not needing further instruction, Tim and Brandon each smacked a different check. Danielle recoiled and involuntarily opened her mouth wider than she anticipated. Instead of bubbles, it was more a rush of water straight into her mouth.

Jeff held her tight as she closed her lips around him again, locking the water inside her. She started to panic, realizing Jeff was not letting her up. She planted her hands on his knees and tried to force herself upwards, but Jeff held her still until he was ready.

When he sensed the fight leaving her, he quickly pulled her up. Water shot out of her mouth like a fountain.

"Fuck, asshole! Russell's only command was to not kill me, and you have to push that envelope?"

All the guys chuckled.

"I wasn't going to let her drown, Russ," Jeff said to the sole observer in the room, who was leaning against the vanity.

"If I think you are crossing the line, I will intervene. I like what I have seen so far," Russell responded.

"Come on, slut. One more," said Tim.

Danielle gulped, not knowing how much further they would push her with this stunt.

Still, knowing Russell was there to protect her, she turned towards Tim and repeated the routine. This time, while submerged, Jeff started stroking her pussy. Danielle both loved and hated this. She loved that he was trying to emit pleasure from her, but hated that it was coming from a guy she was quickly learning to despise.

abob1
abob1
1,076 Followers