Danielle: Bonus Ch. 03

Story Info
The next morning: a reward, & reason for more punishment.
7.7k words
4.41
31.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,085 Followers

Danielle awoke slowly the following morning. At first, she was only blearily aware of the cum-stained towel draped on her face. It stuck to her weary visage as she foggily rolled her head side to side. The scent wafted up through her nostrils and into the vortex of her memory, eliciting images of last night's events.

The underwater gagging. The double penetration. The way one of them had bent her over the bed and fucked her ass until he unloaded in her. And, of course, the towel with the dried ejaculate. It all rushed into her conscience like a tidal wave, causing her to jolt up off the floor.

She peeled the caked-on towel off of her face, reminding her of grade school and how she would let glue dry on her fingers for fun. Though her left eye was still moderately sealed shut with spunk, through her right she was able to see Russell, still lying asleep in bed. She decided to clean herself up before her master saw her like this.

In the bathroom, she tempered the water to spa-like temperatures and climbed into the shower. The heat practically melted the cum away. She could feel the humidity penetrating its adhesiveness and dislodging it from her face and neck. She liberally applied shampoo and facial soap, trying both to expel the visual evidence of the previous night and to make herself presentable to Russell.

When she was comfortable with her face, she removed the shower head from its wall brace and brought it between her legs. Lifting her right leg onto the shower ledge, she shot the hot stream of water up her asshole, creating a slurry of juices that washed out of her. She repeated the process with her pussy.

She stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her. As she brushed her teeth, she looked in the mirror and noticed that the towel provided a hint of modesty. It was the first time since they landed in Florida that she had anything more than a bikini on. It reminded her of a time before Russell, before becoming the frat slave and before this trip. It reminded her of a time before she took pleasure in this complete degradation and humiliation to which she was being subjected.

Forcing those memories out of her mind, she made her way back to the bedroom. Remembering Russell's order to wear the bikini or nothing, she left the towel on the floor in the hall. She was glad she did, for as she turned the corner, she found Russell wide awake and lying in bed waiting for her.

"Good morning, Danielle," he said, using her name instead of one of his preferred monikers.

"Good morning, sir," Danielle replied, not wanting to take his informality as an invitation to reciprocate.

"I have a present for you," he said. "Come lie next to me."

Danielle was quick to obey, sauntering over to him and lying on top of the sheets. Russell reached his arm under his pillow and presented her reward. Danielle was nonplussed. In his hand he held a shiny, silver dildo, about five inches in length and not too wide.

"I can tell you were hoping for more," Russell said, uncaring.

"No, sir, I just do not understand."

"Well, Danielle, I plan on sticking my dick up your ass soon, and it is probably a good idea to keep yourself limber for me. From now on, unless you are using the restroom, I want you to keep this in your ass. Starting now."

He handed it over to a reluctant Danielle, who took it in her left hand like she had never seen one before. It lay flat on her palm as Danielle considered this demand, but Russell folded her fingers around it and gave her a simple command.

"Go."

Danielle was glad she had used the morning to clean out her ass. It had kept her loose, and removed any filth that would otherwise have lingered. She rolled over onto her stomach, lying flat as a board on the bed, and brought the tip of the dildo to her sphincter with her right hand. It was not wide or long enough to cause her much discomfort. Instead, she felt a small amount of pressure as the silver prong found its place inside her.

"Very good, pet," Russell said, stroking her back. "Now, how about a little morning fuck?"

Though it was phrased as a question, Danielle knew it was not. But she did not mind, especially knowing that he was not yet planning on taking her ass, she could experience his perfect cock in her pussy again. Through all of the obedience training and last night's trial, she had forgotten to even look forward to this portion of the trip. But at his suggestion, her pussy started juicing instinctively.

"With pleasure, sir," she said as she got up on her knees. She prepared to straddle his lap, but he stopped her.

"Uh uh," he said, shaking his head. "Suck me first."

Danielle smiled a lascivious smile as she dismounted him. "Does that mean you like the way I suck now?"

"It means you are getting better, but you still need the practice. But even when you are the perfect little cocksucker you are to always start our fucking with your mouth. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir," she replied as she gripped the base of his cock with her left hand. Her body was perpendicular to his, and she brought her lips around his head from the side. Even with her hand clenching the bottom of his dick, the head of it hit the back of her throat before her lips reached her fingers. She closed her lips around him and pressed her tongue flat against the side of his dick before sliding up his entire length.

She swiveled her head around him, using his dick as a pivot point, doing her best to lubricate him before he entered her pussy. As she bobbed her head, she slowly rotated her body so that she was between his legs. She then let his cock pop out of her mouth and lowered her attention to her balls. As she took one into her mouth, his erection fell forward on her face, blocking half of her vision.

She was like a peasant kneeling in praise before a great, stone obelisk. Her tongue lapped at his scrotum as she slowly jerked his cock with her left hand. A generous amount of saliva was glistening on his veiny member, making her hand job particularly pleasurable for him.

"Fuck yeah, baby," he said. "Put your mouth back on it."

Encouraged by his groans of ecstasy, Danielle put her mouth back on his dick and started pumping. Russell grabbed her hair, forming a pony tail behind her head, and helped control her pace. As he repeatedly rammed the back of her throat onto him, muted gagging sounds escaped from her lips.

"Gug, gug, gug." she struggled around his throbbing member.

As she choked, saliva pooled out of her mouth and onto his tool. She used her hands to slather it over his entire length.

"Yeah, baby," he said, pulling her pony tail up towards his chest. "Get up here."

Danielle slowly crawled up his body, kissing up his rippled abdomen as she went. She flicked her tongue over his nipple, but quickly moved north as he continued to pull her hair. Their lips locked, and as they kissed passionately she swiveled her hips until her hot hole was hovering above his stiff missile.

"Sink down on it, baby. Ride that dick."

Danielle grabbed his cock and positioned it against her soaking pussy and slowly sat down on it. This was the first time since she had inserted the dildo that she even noticed it was in her ass. His cock had originally felt utterly perfect in her pussy before. Now it felt like perfection amplified.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed in pure shock and excitement as she bottomed out on him.

She laid her chest flat against his and kissed him again, sticking her tongue in his mouth and searching for his. He gently bit her tongue, reminding her that though she was on top, he was in charge.

Danielle felt his hot breath penetrate her mouth as he snarled at her, and then flinched as he grabbed her ass and slowly pulled her up his cock. She slid up his body until only the head of his cock remained in her, and then she slid back down to his balls. His stiff scrotum tickled her labia, which she encouraged by gyrating her hips against him sensually.

"Come on, baby. Slide up and down my dick," Russell commanded.

Danielle happily obeyed, gliding her ever-dampening pussy all over his well-lubricated cock. He continued to fit into her fully, exploring the depths of her passage with every thrust.

"Uh, uh, uh," Danielle let out as she rode him faster.

As she started to move at her own pace, Russell let go of her ass and grabbed her tits, forcing her off of his chest. He squeezed each of them roughly, causing her supple fat to spill out from between his fingers. Eyeing up the silver barbell piercings lodged in tender buds, he took the left one between his teeth and clenched his jaw shut.

"Oh, yes, master, treat me rough," Danielle encouraged despite feeling genuine pain. The pleasure in her pussy trumped any other emotion she could feel right now. She pulled him tightly against her and gasped in shock as he bit harder. Though she was nearly smothering him with his breast, he went on undeterred, basking in her buoyant flesh.

He let go of her left breast, freeing up his hand to smack her engorged right nipple.

"Mmmppphhhhh!!!" Danielle muffled herself with her lips, though the searing pain this caused nearly elicited an screeching yell.

Russell sat up against her, maintaining his grip on her right tit, and reached around her back with his left hand. As she continued to bounce up and down on his shaft, he slid his hand down the small of her back, causing her to shiver. He went lower, spreading her ass apart and grabbing the base of the dildo.

"No!" Danielle shouted involuntarily as he slowly slid it out of her. The motion of it dragging out of her ass had a vacuum-like effect on her, causing her to sink lower on his dick. Holding her low by pulling down on her boob, he slid the dildo back up her asshole.

The effect was mind-blowing for each of them. Neither of them moved, but each felt the silver phallus inside Danielle. Danielle's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she struggled to make miniscule movements with her pelvis. Conversely, Russell clenched his eyes shut and bit onto her shoulder as the dildo repeatedly flicked against the crown of his cock through the thin membrane inside Danielle.

Danielle wrapped both arms around him as she started to shutter, her orgasm having reached the state of inevitability.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me," she whimpered into his ears, nearly on the verge of tears from pure erotic ecstasy.

Russell increased the pace of the dildo-fucking, and achieved the desired result for each of them. He roared like a bear as he started to shoot his thick seed inside her. The feel of his sticky warmth hosing away inside her was the perfect trigger for Danielle. She dug her nails into his back and came with him.

They both basked in the glow of her moist pussy gently clasping at the base of his cock. It coaxed out the last of his cum, which leaked out of his tip and mixed with the medley of juices inside her. They held this position until his dick started to softened, Danielle's pussy clasping at it as it went, hoping to prolong the sensation. When it had returned to full flaccidity, he rolled her over onto the bed and withdrew.

Danielle let her legs flop open on the cloud-like comforter and dipped her fingers into her humid pussy. "Thank you, master," she said, genuinely grateful.

"Very good, pet. You are getting better and better at oral. I expect that you are appreciative for the training I have put you through. You now really know how to please a man."

"I am grateful, master. Thank you for taking me from clueless and inexperienced to a cock-hungry slut." Danielle massaged her clit as she debased herself.

"You better still have an appetite, slut. We are going out. Clean up and put on your bikini."

.....

As they walked through the hotel lobby and towards the boardwalk, Danielle was unusually conscious of her stride. Walking with a dildo in her ass in public was as humiliating as she imagined it would be, but forced herself to come to terms with the fact that most of the people were not looking at her. There were beautiful girls everywhere, most of them Puerto Rican or Cuban, with classical, hourglass figures and bikinis that were much skimpier than hers. Compared to these girls, she looked like a prude.

Bust still, she was nervous that her gait was a tad bowlegged, and that anyone who noticed would immediately jump to the conclusion that there was a dildo in her ass. She eyed everyone who walked passed them, trying to gauge whether or not they noticed. While many of them checked her out, they were not doing so in a style atypical for college boys. They were unable to hide their gaze, but it did not seem as though they suspected her dirty secret.

A few minutes later, Danielle and Russell were sitting at a Cantina on the boardwalk. The sun was already assaulting them with with a humid ninety degrees, and Danielle's entire body was gleaming as the rays reflected off her suntan lotion. Just yesterday, Danielle felt exposed in her string bikini. But after the last eighteen hours, she felt comforted by what shreds of modesty it provided.

As her nerves started to settle, she fixed her attention on the menu. She had not eaten since the flight, and was hoping for a substantial breakfast.

A beautiful, latino waitress arrived at their table to take their order.

"I will have the Huevos Racheros and a coffee," said Russell. Before Danielle could offer her order, Russell continued, "She will have a bowl of yogurt and a fruit salad."

"Very good, I will have the right out for you," she said.

"Yogurt and fruit salad?" Danielle complained. "I'm starving, Russell!"

"Pet, you are spending the week in only that bikini. I do not want you eating scrambled eggs, beans or hot sauce and getting bloated."

Danielle's shoulders slumped at the thought that Russell would be controlling her diet, too.

"Besides," he continued, "I have a plan in the works, and yogurt is a part of it."

Danielle had no idea what that plan could be, but quickly accepted her fate.

"I understand, master."

"Good. Now, scan the restaurant for a guy you want to take to the restroom and fuck."

"Excuse me!" Danielle nearly shouted in shock.

"This is my gift to you, pet, for performing so well last night. But, although it is a gift, you have no choice but to accept it."

"OK," Danielle said. This was at least not as bad as what she had been through since she arrived in Miami. "Anyone?"

"Anyone," Russell confirmed.

Danielle had already noticed a couple of handsome guys, each about her age, muscled and oozing confidence. But one, sitting three tables behind Russell, was particularly attractive. Long, wavy brown hair, brown eyes, about six feet tall. His well-toned arms and shoulders were on display in a white wife beater, which contrasted his khaki shorts and sandals.

"OK, now what?" Danielle asked.

"Make eye contact, and make it clear that you are interested in him."

As Danielle stared unabashedly at him, she continued to talk with Russell. "Are you sure this will work, with you sitting there? Don't you think he will be intimidated by you?"

"Just make it clear that he will get sex if he follows you to the bathroom. Any guy would be a fool not to take that chance," Russell said, paying her a compliment in a circuitous fashion.

Danielle blushed, which only amplified the effect of her flirting when the guy finally looked at her. She smiled, and brushed her hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear.

He smiled back, but returned his gaze to his plate.

"Going to have to try harder than that," said Russell. "Blow him a kiss."

Danielle's heart started racing as she waited for him to look back up at her. He did, and she flicked her eyebrows up, making sure he was paying attention. Then she puckered her lips and subtly kissed the space between them.

This time, the guy checked behind him, making sure she was not looking at someone else, and then turned back to her and put his finger to his sternum, silently asking if she was motioning to him.

Danielle nodded and licked her lips, making her intentions clear. But before she could go forward, the waitress returned with their food.

"Perfect timing," said Russell. "Take one of those strawberries, dip it in the yogurt, and then lick it clean for him."

Danielle's hands started to quiver as she grabbed one of the strawberries by the stem. Hoping that no one else in the restaurant was watching, she dipped it into the yogurt and brought it to her mouth.

Making eye contact with her unknown man, she extended her tongue and dragged it across the ripe, red fruit. The yogurt pooled on her tongue, and she took it into her mouth. When he put his hands between his legs and adjusted his shorts, Danielle knew she was having the desired effect.

"I think he is interested," she said to Russell.

"Then drive the point home. I want you to pop out one of your tits for him."

"Russell, please? This place is packed! I could go to jail for exposing myself!"

"Then you better make sure to do it discretely."

Danielle clenched her legs tightly together, as if some mental stigmatism suggested that she could balance her exposure by securing access to her pussy. She kept her gaze fixed on him as she brought her right hand to the string above her right breast.

He started to get the idea as she grabbed the string in her fist and slid it down towards the cup. She felt her fingertips graze against the soft flesh at the top of her breast, and then down further along the side of it. As she lowered her hand, her bikini lowered with it and her tit started to spill over.

In the moment before her nipple revealed itself, Danielle felt a rush of excitement invade her pussy. This sensation was amplified by the friction between her clamped thighs. She lost herself in the wave of energy and pulled the bikini all the way down. As her tit popped into the open air, she pushed it up and out towards the astonished man.

"Hey, lady," an voice called from a table to her right. Danielle turned in horror. "Those are awesome, but I don't think this is that kind of a bar!"

Some meathead jock, sitting at a table of six guys, called her situation out to the rest of his crew. They all laughed out loud, and Danielle quickly concealed her breast.

She did not know what to do, or even who to look at. She wanted to admonish them, but she knew they were in the right. She wanted Russell to stand up for her, and she wanted to make sure she had not lost the interest of her counterpart in flirtation.

Of all these options, she looked back at the man she was trying to impress. She smiled when their eyes met, knowing instantly that he was still on board.

"Don't worry about them, pet. They are not going to do anything about it. You are doing great. Now, tell me how our pussy feels."

Danielle was not in the mood to stall. She wanted to get this guy alone. Still, she obliged her master.

"My pussy feels incredibly wet, and is grateful to its master for allowing her this opportunity."

"That is what I like to hear. Now, you may claim your reward. Invite him to the bathroom and do your thing."

Without saying another word, Danielle looked back at the guy and gestured towards the restrooms. He faintly nodded, and rose when she did, following her to the back about ten paces behind her.

Danielle beat him to the men's room by just a few seconds, and was relieved to find all three stalls unoccupied. As she started to inspect each of them for cleanliness, her pursuer burst into the room, the door slamming open and crashing into the wall. He scanned the room for her and found her quickly, catching her gaze and walking towards her with a fast and confident stride.

Danielle's already-sopping pussy juiced harder as he closed the gap between them. He was moving like a predator picking off easy prey, and Danielle was deeply aroused by his self-assuredness. Her knees and elbows were jittery as he planted himself directly in front of her. As he reached up to grab her arm, she gasped.

abob1
abob1
1,085 Followers