Danielle: Bonus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her upper arm firmly, as if, despite all of her advances, he thought there was some shred of possibility that she would object. She didn't. He pulled her into the handicap stall.

"There is more room in this one," he said, Danielle soaking in his sonorous bass for the first time.

"OK," was all she could muster, at least without revealing her wavering tone.

Pressing her shoulders against the wall, he forced his mouth onto hers and kissed her deeply. Her view obstructed, Danielle fumbled for his belt. This caused him to grab her wrist and break the kiss.

"Hold on," he said. "I feel like this is a once in a lifetime opportunity here, and I don't want to blow it, but who the hell is that guy you were sitting with?"

"He's my..." Danielle paused, realizing that she had never explained her situation to anyone, other than the other girls who had been through the same initiation. How do you explain to someone that you have a master? She considered synonyms with nicer connotations: owner, boss, possessor...none of them seemed right. She considered lying, too: brother, cousin, plutonic friend. She would never be able to convince him of any of those. To fill the void of silence created by her stalling, she caved and gave her original answer.

"He's my master."

"Your master? What does that mean?"

Finding relief in her honesty, that technique proved contagious.

"I am his sexual slave. We came to Miami so that we could explore my whorish tendencies while remaining somewhat anonymous. We are here right now because he told me to identify a man in the restaurant that I found attractive, flirt with him, and then bring him to the bathroom and fuck him. And I chose you."

His erection was fighting to be released from his shorts, and as she explained he gripped her wrist harder and harder.

"So, just to be clear, this is something you want, right? You are not just doing it because he wants you to?"

Danielle opted for physical proof over words. "Feel how wet my pussy is and see if you have any doubts."

.....

Meanwhile out in the dining room, Russell turned to the table that had mocked her for flashing.

"Hey, you," he said specifically to the guy who spoke.

"Yeah?" he responded, unintimidated by Russell's superior strength while surrounded by his crew.

"You know that girl you called out?"

"Yeah?" he repeated.

"She just took that guy into the bathroom to fuck him."

"Sounds like you got yourself a real winner, pal," he said. His friends chuckled at his attempt at humor. "Your girl leaves you at your table to go bang a stranger?"

"She did it because I told her to. She does whatever I tell her to."

"Whatever you tell her to, huh?" said the guy as he started to understand his meaning.

"Whatever, whoever, wherever, whenever," said Russell driving home the point. "I will pay for your meal if you help me out."

"What do you want us to do?"

"Follow them in there, catch the whole thing on your camera phone. I need proof that she is being obedient to my command. When it is all done, bring it back here and transfer the video to my phone, and your breakfast is on me."

Two of the boys were already on their way before Russell even offered to pay. Did they really need incentive to do this?

.....

Danielle was vaguely aware of the door opening, but assumed, reasonably, that it was a patron who needed to use the restroom. She bit her tongue, trying to stifle moans of pleasure that were aching to escape from her mouth. Her unknown fuck partner was sitting on the toilet, and she was standing, facing him with her legs spread. His fingers had found her throbbing clit through her bikini and were vigorously rubbing it.

Danielle gripped his shoulders for support as her knees started to buckle. She wrapped her arm around his head and held it close to her chest as she started to sway. She recalled her first night with Russell, as he had done this exact same thing to her in her room. Her lust for this man grew deeper as she drew parallels between him and Russell.

She whispered in his ear, hoping to avoid being heard by the new entrants to the room. "Yes...faster!" Her breath quickened and escalated in pitch.

It was at this point, unbeknownst to Danielle, that two camera phones emerged. One over the top of the wall from the adjacent stall, one from underneath the door. The guy rubbing her pussy did not notice either, as his ear was held tight to her chest and he was staring down at her pussy.

He wrapped his left hand around her waist and held her tight as his right hand slipped under her bikini and straight into her soaking wet hole. Danielle felt his hand graze against the dildo in her ass, and, for the first time since entering the stall, was embarrassed of herself. She looked down to see how he would react, and found him looking up at her inquisitively.

"What is that?" he asked.

"What is what?" she replied, stepping back from him so that his fingers came out of her. She was not prepared to give him the truth on that just yet. To change the subject, she reached behind her back with both hands and undid her bikini top. She held it at arms length and dropped it on the floor as her fuck toy stared unabashedly at her exposed tits.

He practically charged at her, grabbing her breasts like oversized stress balls and pushed her back against the wall. As he nibbled at her neck, Danielle looked behind him and saw the camera phone peaking out from the adjacent stall.

"Wait!" she said in a heightened whisper. "We're being filmed!"

He paused for a second to turn, and saw the camera phone retract into the stall. Then, two guys pushed their way into the handicap stall, taking advantage of the mediocre locking mechanism.

"Don't mind us," said the guy who had mocked her in the dining room. "Your master asked us to film this for him. He wanted to make sure you were being obedient."

"We have another guy watching the door, so go crazy," said the other photographer.

Danielle looked back at her partner, who was still mauling her breasts even as he had turned towards the other guys. "Are you OK with this?"

His wordless response was to pin her against the wall and kiss her hard. Danielle embraced him and held him tight, but he was not interested in kissing for long. He let go of her tits to put his hand on her shoulders and suggestively pushed her lower.

Danielle kept her back flush against the wall and the soles of her feet against the floor, choosing to squat instead of kneel in front of him. Her knees spread on either side of his legs, leaving her pussy hidden by only a thin, damp piece of green cloth. When she was level with his cock, he lowered his shorts and stepped out of them.

His dick was fully erect, and even though it was not as large as Russell's, it looked angrier, more vindictive. 'You invite me into a bathroom stall only to make me fuck on camera,' Danielle imagined it saying. 'Just wait to see what I do to you.'

Danielle quieted this ridiculous conversation by taking the taunting flesh into her mouth.

"Yeah, slut!" he said. "Suck me good. Make your master proud."

Remembering that she was being filmed, Danielle increased the energy with which she sucked.

"Mmmmm," she moaned like a whore in heat as she bounced on his cock.

The second cameraman knelt behind the guy and got his camera close to Danielle's spread legs. "Spread that bikini to the side, slut," he said.

Danielle complied, pulling the fabric away with her right hand and dipped her middle finger into her slurry of juices. She obediently swirled her fingers around inside herself, more concerned with Russell's reaction when he watched the video than what any of these guys thought.

The guy in her mouth, though, turned out to be a bit of a showman. "You know," he said, "I usually get to know a girl's name before I let her suck my cock. What is your name, slut?"

Danielle tried to back off his cock to answer him, but he pushed forward so that the distance between his cock and the wall was less than the size of her head. He wanted her to answer him with his cock in her mouth.

Danielle looked up to him with pleading eyes, but he insisted. "Answer me."

She opened her mouth wide, trying to give her tongue enough space to answer clearly, but his gag stifled her significantly.

" -an, -el" was the best she could muster.

"Oh, nice to meet you, -an, -el," he replied, hanging his mouth open to imitate her appearance and sound when answering as he said her name.

He and the two cameramen could not contain themselves, erupting in laughter and high-fiving each other. Danielle's cheeks flushed a dark shade of rouge as these three strangers mocked her. She had not considered that they did not know each other's names, and the implications this had on how much of a whore she was being both humiliated and excited her.

She rubbed her pussy harder for the camera. "Mph, mph, mphhh," she groaned around the cock gag. Tears started to smart in her eyes as the shame sank in, but still she sucked harder and faster. The cock was smooth and clean in her mouth, and she actually enjoyed the sensation of its veiny underside running up the length of her tongue.

"Damn, look at her go!" said one of the cameramen. "She is not ashamed of anything!"

"Hey, come on bro," said the other photographer. "Let's fast-forward the action a bit."

Silently agreeing, they guy pulled out of her mouth and entwined his hands with her hair. She stood as he pulled her upwards. Only now did she realize the drool that had spilled out of her mouth and collected on her breasts.

"Bend over and put your hands on the toilet seat," he said. "I want to see what it was that I felt earlier."

Danielle braced herself physically on the toilet and braced herself mentally for the taunting she would surely receive in a few seconds. She took solace in the fact that the toilet looked as though it had just been cleaned. Not a spot of filth anywhere on it.

Her counterpart slipped his hand between her legs, rubbing the side of his forefinger against her pussy. Danielle swiveled her hips against his intruding digits, even as she felt his thumb slide between her cheeks and press against her sphincter. Danielle blushed a deep shade of burgundy as he found the obstruction, even if he had yet to identify exactly what it is.

"You dirty little slut," he said. "Tell me what is in your asshole."

There was no sense hiding it. He would see it for himself in a moment.

"Its a dildo, sir," she said, still not knowing his name.

"Do you always walk around with dildo in your ass, you filthy fucking whore?"

One of the cameramen repositioned himself for a close-up.

"No, sir. My master wants me to keep it in as training for when he takes my ass."

Just admitting facts like these caused her arousal to heighten. She felt her pussy leaking all over his fingers, and she slowly rocked back and forth against him in response.

"Let's get a closer look, shall we?" he said as he grabbed the flimsy knots on her hips and pulled. The tiniest modicum of humility that remained slipped away from her as her bikini peeled off.

"Well," he said. "She wasn't lying."

He grabbed the base of the dildo and slowly slid it out of her ass.

"Please," she whimpered. "It is supposed to stay in there."

"I don't think your master will mind if we play with it a bit," he said as he continued to pull.

"No! Please, don't take it out. I have instructions!" She might not have resisted were it not for both cameras. She at least needed to make it seem like she was against this.

Unworried of any repercussions that would be brought onto him, he pulled the dildo all the way out of her ass and showed it off to the camera. "Look what we found!" he proclaimed, as if showing off to Russell in the future.

Danielle tried to turn to him and get it back, but he put his palm between her shoulder blades and kept her in place. He held the dildo to her mouth.

"I am going to count to three," he said. "On three, I am going to let go of this dildo. If you do not hold it in your mouth, it will drop into the toilet."

"No....please," Danielle tried.

"One..."

"....."

"Two..."

Danielle submitted, closing her mouth over the dildo and holding it in place as he let go.

"I knew you would see things my way," he said. Then, turning to the onlookers, "Either of you guys have a rubber?"

"Yeah, man," one of them said, pulling out his wallet and removing a condom. "Can't believe you came down to Miami without these."

"Yeah, I know. I have some in my room, but was not anticipating this. Definitely don't want to fuck this slut bareback."

"I'd say that is a pretty smart idea," said the cameraman. "This girl has probably been with at least twenty guys."

Danielle just hung her head in shame as they talked about how diseased she might be. She knew she was clean, or at least that she was before last night, but these guys were right to question it. Here she was, bent over in front of three strangers, gripping the toilet in a public bathroom, holding a dildo that had just been in her ass between her lips, and was waiting for one of them to fuck her while the other two filmed it.

Just when she was starting to hate what she had become, a hard cock filled her pussy and reignited her lust. He aggressively pushed his crown against her slit, expecting to meet more resistance. But she was so wet that he slid right into her and nearly fell against her.

Danielle nearly lost her supporting grasp on the toilet as his thighs powerfully slapped against hers, but she quickly clenched her forearm muscles and braced herself for a pummeling.

"Fuuuuuuck," they said in near-unison, Danielle as an impulsive response to pure elation, her partner in shock at how wet she had become. Danielle did not muster much sound, though, as the dildo started to slide out of her mouth the minute she opened her lips. She abruptly closed her teeth around it, preventing it from dropping into the toilet bowl.

"Damn!" said one of the photographers. "Balls deep on the first thrust, dude? That must feel like rubbing your dick down a slip n slide!"

"This is the wettest I've ever felt," he responded. "Good thing, too, because my cock is going to need to be well-lubricated for where it is going next."

It was clear to Danielle want he meant, but she could not offer any rebuttal while the dildo hung precariously in her mouth.

He grabbed her hips and started rocketing in and out of her. He fucked her with great vigor, and just as anxiously pulled her back against him. Danielle encouraged him with some subtle, lateral movement to her hips. This not only looked amazing to him, as she swiveled on his cock, but caused her vaginal walls to rub against his erect tool at different angles.

He spread her cheeks wide, eyeing up his next target, which gaped open to him thanks to the dildo she had been concealing there. He slid his thumb down her crack into her hole, plugging it with something slightly smaller for the time being.

"Mmmmmppphhhhh," Danielle groaned as he thumbed her asshole.

"Yeah, whore," he goaded. "Moan like the slut you are."

Danielle kept sending guttural sounds of approval into the echoic room. She knew that if someone were to walk in at that exact moment, they would instantly be able to know what was happening in the handicap stall. This only stimulated her further, and she bucked back against him with aplomb.

The guy pulled out of her pussy and watched it twitch in his absence. Danielle looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes imploring him to go on.

"Don't look at me, Danielle. If you want something phallic in your cunt, use what is in your mouth."

She removed the dildo from her mouth with her left hand.

"Please," she said. "Don't fuck my ass. It is for my master only!"

"As far as you are concerned, slut, I am your master now."

He put the head of his dick at her sphincter.

"No!" Danielle shouted, and then quickly rescinded. She did not want anyone to think that a rape was occurring, and for anyone else to see her in here. She resigned herself to the fact that this was happening, and hoped that Russell might check on her and take care of these guys. To prevent herself from instinctively yelling again, she put the dildo back in her mouth.

After working just his head inside her, he kicked her feet further apart. This caused her to sink to a more level position, allowing him to rest the heels of his feet on the floor and trudge onward.

In her ass, he met the resistance he was expecting in her pussy. It enrobed him like a soft vice, clenching him with the perfect amount of pressure. Securing her waist firmly in his grasp, he pushed into her and pulled her onto him all at once.

"Nnnnggggg!" Danielle screamed into her dildo gag.

"Yeah, slut. Take my cock in your slutty little hole."

He pushed all the way in to the hilt, and Danielle felt lightheadedness coming on. Her knees softened a bit, and she felt his hands grip her harder, propping her up.

"Hey!" he said in a sightly amplified voice. "Stay awake, slut!" He moved his right hand to her hair, wrapping his fingers in it and pulling her head back. "I don't want to fuck a limp fish."

He let go of her hair and turned his attention to her supple ass cheeks. He spanked each of them hard, bringing yelps of shock and, more importantly, alertness from his obedient whore.

"Good girl," he said. "Now fuck my dick with your ass."

Danielle did not understand immediately, but after a few seconds of him standing perfectly still, she realized he wanted her to do all the work. Reinforcing her hold on the toilet, she pushed back against him, feeling his cock fill her up. She then rocked forward, causing half of him to slide out of her.

Now that she was doing all the work, his hands were free to survey her body. He leaned forward, running his hands up her back, tracing her spine. As they reached her collarbone, he split his hands and grabbed her shoulders, momentarily helping her keep the rhythm of her backward thrusting.

He then traced his fingertips over her shoulders, feeling the contour of her triceps, before sliding down her chest and cupping her breasts. Here, his sensuality halted for a moment, giving each of them two quick squeezes, mashing her flesh out from between his fingers. Danielle groaned as he did so, but continued to buck against him, knowing that Russell would have wanted her to.

Finally, the stranger in her asshole moved his hand to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. This is what Danielle needed.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, increasing the speed with which her ass bounced on his cock.

This accelerated rhythm was all he needed, too. He moved his free hand to her shoulder, holding her in place while he took over and started fucking her with everything she had.

Just as he was able to finger her to climax, he gave one final shutter and pulled out of her.

"Uuuuugggghhhhh....take it, bitch!" he screamed, disregarding the potential presence of anyone else in the bathroom. He slid his fist up her cock, relieving it of the condom, and pointed his dick back towards her asshole. He shot his entire load inside her.

At this point, Danielle was too worn out and too sexually satiated to care if anyone else knew. She wanted to turn and collapse on the toilet, but he held her in place. She was very thankful when he reached in front of her and grabbed the dildo. Pulling it from her mouth, he placed the silver phallus by her asshole. Danielle barely registered it entering her.

He pulled her up, lowered the seat, and turned her around, dropping her securely on top of it. He then turned to the two cameramen.

"Want to take a shot at her?"

"No," Danielle barely mustered. "Russell just said one."

"But Russell also said to obey me, yes?" he asked.