Danielle: Bonus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle opened her mouth to reply, but could not formulate a response.

"And I want you to relieve them of the erections you caused. Have at her, boys."

He took one of their cameras and aimed it at the prone girl, unable to resist as the two new men approached her. In her reclined position, her breasts were level with their cocks. Taking advantage of this, one of them straddled her chest, pinning her arms at her sides, and nestled his dick in her cleavage.

"Spit on my dick, slut," he said. Danielle let her head tilt forward, fighting off tears, and unleashed a wad of spit between her breasts. Satisfied with the lubrication, he started fucking her breasts, thrusting in an upward motion.

As he was doing that, his buddy knelt on the floor before her and spread her legs. He pussy was dripping wet, so he wasted no time slipping his dick inside. He went zero to sixty in two seconds, and Danielle felt like he would have launched her into the ceiling if she were not held down by the other guy.

Danielle rationalized that Russell had sent these two in to fuck her, too. That, so long as she was obedient, she would be rewarded. With that in mind, she managed to maneuver her forearm over her pelvis, and started stroking her clit.

"God damn!" said the guy in her pussy. "This whore is insatiable!"

Watching her stroke herself was all he needed. He bottomed out inside her and sprayed her with his sticky seed. Feeling herself flood with his jizz was enough to bring her to her third orgasm of the morning. Her nipples hardened, pushing into the palms of the guy riding her rib cage.

A few moments later, he erupted, spewing semen onto her neck and chin. One shot eclipsed her face and landed in her hair, but most of it dripped out of his hole and pooled just above her tits.

Danielle was panting heavily as he dismounted her, the cum glistening on her chest as it heaved up and down. Her fingers were still dancing in her pussy, her legs spread grotesquely to the cameras. Her eyelids, heavy from fatigue, collapsed on her eyes as she fought to remain conscious.

As she idled, the three guys dressed and turned off their videos.

"Thanks, slut," said the guy who had fucked her ass. Danielle did not reply.

He collected her bikini and walked out of the bathroom with the other two guys. In the main dining room, they handed her bikini to Russell, and the two cameramen transmitted their videos to him via bluetooth. Russell paid for their meals, as promised.

Before bringing Danielle here bikini, he watched the videos at his table. By the time he was done, he was fuming. Not only had Danielle allowed them to remove the dildo, but she fucked all three of the guys. He had graciously allowed her one cock, and she greedily took two more. He closed the video application and slowly made his way to the bathroom, contemplating the numerous ways he might punish her.