Danielle: Bonus Ch. 05

Story Info
Danielle's roughest night yet, at the hands of two women.
5.9k words
4.37
43.7k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,076 Followers

Valued readers,

First of all, I am sorry that it has taken so long to get this chapter up. I appreciate the emails that have been sent asking for more, but sometimes non-Literotica life gets a bit too hectic. I hope it is worth the wait.

Second, though I am not a particular fan of scat porn, there were a lot of requests for it in this series. I included it here to oblige some readers. If you are not a fan (as I am not), you should still enjoy this chapter. It only arises at the very end of the chapter, and is easily avoided if you choose to skip it.

Third and finally, please keep the feedback coming, either for this story line, one of my others, or one that you would hope to see. I enjoy communicating with readers. It is the best part of writing for this site.

Without further ado...

...

Danielle did not reply. She was too stunned to think.

"Come on now, bitch, we know you're not shy."

They each grabbed an arm and pulled Danielle out of the hallway.

"No," Danielle whispered, unable to muster anything except for her most base response to this situation. She saw Russell arise from his chair and approach her.

"Did you have a good time at the spa, pet?"

The girls snickered at his name for her.

"Yes, Russell, but please..."

"Uh, uh, uh," Russell cut her off. "What's my name?"

"Master, sir, sorry," Danielle confessed. The girls snickered again.

"There are no buts, slave. You were very obedient on the boardwalk and the beach, and you were rewarded. But you strayed from my command this morning at the restaurant, and you need to be punished."

"Master, please. Punish me yourself."

"Slave, I am going to do you the courtesy of offering advice. These girls are not to be fucked with. I am giving them the full use of all of our toys tonight, and they will use them if you disobey.

Look," he said as he turned her towards the other side of the bed. On the floor was his full arsenal of sex gear. Paddles, whips, dildos, strap-ons, clamps, chains, candles...all neatly laid out so they would be easy to find in a hurry.

"These are two, tough dykes. You can play nice, and probably enjoy yourself, or you can resist and suffer. I will be in the chair enjoying myself either way."

The hispanic girl wrapped her arms over Danielle's shoulders from behind and grabbed the collar of her robe. She pulled it open and let it fall to the floor, and Danielle's hopes came crashing down with it.

She stood there in peace for a moment of brevity, looking like Venus. Her pristine form, post-spa, was about as close to perfection as the female body can be.

The black girl put the palm of her hand against Danielle's stomach gently. Danielle remained silent as the girl lowered her fingers to just above Danielle's bald pussy. She removed her entire hand except for the fingernail of her middle finger, and slowly walked a circle around Danielle. Danielle felt goosebumps arising on her hips as the nail traced a thin line around her midsection. She closed her eyes as the black girl came back into view, standing shoulder to shoulder with the hispanic girl in front of her.

"Damn, girl," she said. "I got to admit you got one hell of a body."

Danielle remained silent.

"What do you say when someone pays you a compliment, slave?" the Hispanic girl asked.

"Thank you," Danielle said under her breath, keeping her eyes closed.

The hispanic girl grabbed Danielle's left nipple and pinched it hard.

"You better answer loudly and clearly, slave. Tamika does not have much patience."

"Aiiiieeeee...Thank you, Tamika," Danielle said more audibly, though through the clenched teeth as she grimaced in pain. Her eyes shot open involuntarily.

"You're welcome, slave, but let that be the last time you use my name. Maria can call me Tamika, and I can call her Maria, but you are to call both of us Mistress."

"I understand," said Danielle.

Maria grabbed the note pad and pen off the desk and drew three straight lines on it. She then turned it towards Danielle, who observed twenty-three lines: four pre-existing sets of four vertical marks stricken by a diagonal line, plus the three new lines.

"Each of these represents the number of times you get spanked tonight, slut," Maria offered as explanation. "Ten for disobeying your master this morning. Ten for being a rude, inconsiderate little cunt to Tamika and myself at the beach, and three so far for not replying appropriately to Tamika's compliment. Do you understand?"

Danielle nodded silently.

"Obviously, you don't," said Maria, writing two more lines on the tab.

"I understand, mistress," Danielle quickly said before she added any more.

"What do you think, Maria. This is one beautiful slab of meat we get to play with."

"Yeah," Maria answered. "I bet she looks even better on her knees."

Danielle wasn't sure if this was a command, or if the official command had yet to come, but she decided to sink to her knees anyway. She was eye-level with their leather garters, and could sense that there were no panties beneath.

"Well, well, well," Tamika said. "We have a fast learner, don't we?" She walked behind Danielle and put her hand on the back of her neck. "Put your chest to the ground, with your mouth on your mistress's toe." Maria put out her bare foot, giving Danielle a target.

Danielle leaned forward, feeling her erect nipples brush against the carpet as her lips landed on Maria's left big toe.

"You owe my girl an apology for what you did at the beach today, slave. You are going to kiss your way up her left leg, then down her right leg. Five kisses each. With each kiss, I will be administering one smack on your ass. You will thank me after each slap."

There were tears welling in Danielle's eyes as she offered her mandatory response. These girls were going to degrade her all night, and if she committed any missteps, they would cause her great pain. They were driven not only by their enjoyment of the dom/sub game, but by revenge. She kissed Maria's big toe.

Tamika struck her left ass check with a vengeful blow.

"Ahhh!" The scream lurched from Danielle's throat. "Thank you, Mistress!"

Not knowing how she would be able to tolerate twenty four more, she raised her head a few inches and kissed Maria mid-calf.

Another blow from Tamika. It was not any less stinging than if she were using a paddle. Danielle thanked her again.

The process repeated as Danielle kissed Maria's knee, then again at mid-thigh. A tear was dribbling down her cheek when she pursed her lips and kissed Maria just below her garter belt, her final kiss on the left leg. Maria pulled Danielle's face against her bare pussy as the fifth spank came down.

Danielle's thank you was muffled by Maria's thighs, pinched around her face. She reached towards Maria's waist for leverage, but Tamika caught her hands and pulled them behind her back. Maria held her firm, moaning her approval.

"Get used to that smell, pig. You are going to be spending a lot of time there tonight."

She then pushed Danielle's head away so she could continue her laborious task. Danielle kissed her below the garter on her right leg, and continued down towards her knee.

After she kissed her right calf, she heard Tamika spit on her left cheek. The wad landed just before the hand did, and this time the hand lingered to smear the saliva around.

"Unngggg...Thank you, Mistress," Danielle obediently replied.

One final kiss on Maria's toe was followed with another wad of spit, a final firm spank, and another smearing of the spit. Danielle thanked her again.

"Oooohhhh, Tamika, you did such a great job!" Maria giggled. "You should see our ass, slut. Your left cheek is glowing red like there is a candle inside it."

This was appropriate imagery, as Danielle felt like her ass had been set on fire.

"The spit really makes it glow!" Maria added. "Now get up on the bed."

She grabbed Danielle's hair and pulled her to her feet. She steered Danielle towards the foot of the bed, where Danielle soon found herself in the same position. Only this time, Tamika was in front of her and Maria behind her.

"OK, bitch," Tamika said. "I want you to suck each one of my toes into your mouth, one at a time, and hold it there while Maria spanks you. After each spank, you can move onto the next toe."

She moved her foot towards Danielle's face and splayed her toes, giving Danielle a glimpse of her targets. "Be slow about it, though. Savor each one. Explore them with your tongue."

Swallowing her pride, and not wanting to give them any more reason to abuse her, Danielle uttered, "I understand, mistress," and opened her mouth towards the big toe.

She easily closed her lips around it, and was surprised to find that it was not at all foul. It tasted recently cleaned, which made the experience somewhat more bearable. So caught up was she in the hygienic nature of Tamika's feet, she forgot to brace for Maria's first spank.

It landed like a thunderclap, rocking Danielle back to her hellish reality. "Mmmpphhhh!" she screamed as Maria's hand landed on her right cheek.

"Next toe, slut," Tamika said.

Danielle lifted her head off the big toe and moved towards the next. It was a bit more difficult, as it did not stand out from the rest, and she found herself tonguing it in an effort to elevate it above the others.

"Good little slut," Tamika said as Danielle succeeded. "Now swirl that tongue around."

Danielle whirled her tongue over the second toe until Maria spanked her right cheek again.

"I'm going to make this cheek as red as the other," Maria taunted.

Danielle finished off the right foot, absorbing three more smacks, before moving towards the other big toe.

"That's right, suck it, bitch," Tamika said, jamming her toe up into Danielle's mouth.

"Good little slut," Maria complimented Danielle after she counted her tenth toe. "Now, I want you to spread your ass for me. Show me that well-used little asshole."

"Please, mistress," Danielle began, hating herself for using the term so freely, "Please just let me serve you with my mouth and pussy."

Maria shook her head in disappointment, and left her post to retrieve the pad and pencil from the desk.

"Five, six, seven," she counted, adding spanks the tally.

After eight, Danielle reluctantly but quickly reached back and spread her ass to her tormentor. Maria wasted no time in raising her hand and smacking Danielle's puckered ass with a harsh smack.

"Unnggghhhh," Danielle grunted into Tamika's feet as the muscles in her arms impulsively flexed, causing her to lose her grip on her ass.

"You see, bitch, if you had just been more obedient, there would have only been two smacks to your butt hole. But since you disobeyed, I have more to dispense. Spread you ass again."

Danielle was quicker to respond this time, peeling her ass open again. The cool of the air conditioned hotel room helped to numb the burning of her sphincter, but the aloe-like affect did not last long.

Another piercing smack landed against her pink, and Danielle yelped again. This time, she was able to keep her ass spread.

"I want to hear her apologize again, Maria," Tamika said from her perch at the top of the bed.

"I'm sorry," Danielle offered meekly.

Maria smacked her again. "Try harder, slut."

Tamika gave more specific instructions. "Say, I am sorry for my behavior on the beach this morning."

Danielle repeated it word for word.

"I behaved like a spoiled little cunt, and I deserve the punishment I am receiving."

Danielle hesitated again, hating to use the c-word, but started speaking early enough to prevent Maria from adding to her spank tab.

"I behaved like a spoiled little...cunt...and I deserve the punishment I am receiving."

Tamika grabbed her hair and strained her neck backwards. "The only thing you are good for is being fucked. If it weren't for your three holes, you would be a useless slab of meat."

A fourth slap landed between her spread cheeks, and Danielle took it well. She could feel her asshole start to throb, but managed to keep her ass spread.

"That leaves four remaining, slut, unless you disobey again. Now roll onto your back."

Danielle complied, releasing her ass to brace herself before pushing herself onto her back. Her pierced nipples shot straight up towards the ceiling, as did her knees as she pulled her feet towards her ass.

"Spread your knees and pull them up towards your tits, cunt," said Maria as she and Tamika slowly circled the prone slave. Danielle did so, offering her open pussy to Tamika, who was now standing between her legs at the end of the bed. Maria climbed on the bed and straddled Danielle's head. Once settled into her position, she grabbed Danielle's calves and pulled her legs apart wider.

"You can let go of your knees now, whore. Now use those slutty fingers to spread your pussy lips to your mistress."

Beneath Maria's thighs, Danielle's cheeks flushed. She had fucked seven guys in the last two days, and knew that her pussy would be relatively loose. From her close view of Maria's tight and trimmed pussy, she could tell that these girls would be mocking the condition of her own. She began to legitimately feel like an inferior woman, as opposed to someone who was merely acting the part. These girls might be horrible people and sexually aware, but at least they knew how to take care of themselves. Danielle just knew how to be gullible, to give herself to anyone at a simple command of Russell.

"Damn, bitch? What did those guys fuck you with, a baseball bat?" Tamika said, much to the delight of Maria.

"How many guys did you say tapped this pussy?" Maria asked.

Danielle exhaled, ashamed as she answered honestly. "Seven."

"Since when?" Tamika asked.

"Since last night."

"Fuck me," Maria said. "I've never heard of anything like that."

Danielle continued to hold her lips open to Tamika as Maria spread her legs at the calves. Danielle did not anticipate the slap that was coming, but it came nonetheless, landing brutally on her exposed clit.

"Nnfffff," she exploded, her head shooting off the bed and hitting Maria's ass. Spittle erupted from her lips as the shock of pain caused her to convulse a bit. Her hips bounced up and down on the mattress.

But out of fear of adding to her spanks, she continued to hold herself open.

"One more, Tamika. Let's leave two for later," Maria said.

Danielle braced herself for another smack, trying to predict when it would come so she could bear it easier. But instead, Tamika gently brought her hand to Danielle's glowing clit and circled over it smoothly. Danielle initially reacted as if she had been smacked, flinching sharply at the slightest touch, but soon settled in and allowed Tamika to tease her.

"Come on, slut. Get that pussy wet for me. I know how you love to serve. I know deep down you are turned on by submitting to us."

And while this had been true many times in the recent past, Danielle was not getting turned on by this. She was being punished, for breaking an order against her will, and she was not enjoying it.

"Now you get to make a choice, slut," Maria said. "You can apologize to me by putting your tongue in my pussy and convince me that you love it. Or, if you prefer, I will plant my pussy right on your nose and ride your face to orgasm. You have five seconds to respond."

Danielle did not respond. She was despondent. This girl was going to get herself off one way or another, Danielle was not going to provide her tongue and humiliate herself even more.

"That was a mistake, you little cunt."

Tamika smacked her again, the full weight of her whip of an arm striking her clit. Danielle let out a scream, but Maria muffled it by sitting down on her mouth. Danielle's legs jerked free of Maria's control, and her hands released her pussy lips to cover her sore hole.

Tamika left her partner to smother Danielle while she retrieved a strap-on dildo from the pile of toys. She slid it up her toned legs and secured it in place before climbing onto the bed and handing Danielle's legs back to Maria.

Danielle tried to twist her head and crack her lips open for the slightest access to air, and managed to find a fissure between Maria's pussy lips. She inhaled deeply, her breasts heaving up into the air as she filled her lungs. She could feel Maria pull her legs back and spread them wide, and soon felt something hard and rubbery gliding over her clit.

"Mmmmppphhhh," she grunted as Tamika teased her. She knew she was splayed wide and powerless against them, but she refused to allow them to think they were turning her on.

"Get ready to take my cock, slut," Tamika said as she brought the head to Danielle's gaping, sopping hole.

She sliced all the way into her in one motion, and Danielle responded with a deep, guttural growl. The dildo was on par with the guy who fucked her in the bathroom this morning, and filled her nicely. Tamika started thrusting back and forth into her as Maria slid her pussy over Danielle's nose and onto her lips.

"Rub your little clitty, you fucking whore," Tamika ordered Danielle. Danielle resisted this command. The last thing she wanted was for these girls to get her off. Even if it made Russell happy, she hated these girls and refused to give into them.

"Are you sure you want me to do it for you, slut? I might rip it off," Tamika warned.

With her ego slumping, Danielle thought better of it. Tamika would twist her clit into oblivion if she disobeyed. Maybe it was better to play along. She reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit. Her fingertips could feel the motion of the dildo ploughing into her.

Danielle whimpered as she started to get herself off. This caused a round of laughter from her masters.

"Fucking slut loves it!" Tamika exclaimed, not believing her eyes.

This encouraged her to fuck her slave harder. Danielle was crying between Maria's legs as the swarm of emotions and physical sensations became too much for her. Maria continued to grind on her face as if she was riding a mechanical bull.

Just as she was on the verge of climaxing, Tamika slapped her hand away from her clit and withdrew her cock.

"You don't get to cum that easy, skank," she said.

Maria climbed off her and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her off the bed and back onto the floor.

"Get on your knees, now."

Danielle sank to her knees and watched as Maria grabbed her own strap on. She wiped away tears as Maria locked it in place and Tamika lit two candles.

"Put your face on the ground, ass in the air," Maria commanded. Danielle again complied.

Maria knelt behind her and aimed her thinner strap-on towards Danielle's asshole.

"I hear our master makes you wear a dildo up your ass to keep you ready for this," she said.

"Yes, mistress," Danielle sobbed, ashamed that her humiliating secrets had been shared while she was at the spa.

"You're lucky, because I was fucking you in the ass either way. Now get those hands back here and spread yourself open for me."

Danielle was losing all of her will to resist. She laid her cheek flat on the ground and spread her ass for Maria, who immediately forced a few inches of fake cock into her slave.

"Oohhhhh," Danielle grunted. While the dildo was smaller than most of the cock's she had taken in the last month, it was more rigid and unforgiving as it explored her bowels.

Tamika knelt in front of Danielle's face and placed her smeared strap-on at her lips.

"Put this in your mouth. Taste your whore juices."

Danielle opened wide and allowed Tamika to plug her mouth. She was used to tasting her own pussy on real cocks, so this was no challenge for her.

"OK, whore," said Maria behind her. "Keep one hand spreading your ass, and use the other to rub that clit. Get yourself off while I fuck your ass and Tamika fills your mouth with your own whorishness."

abob1
abob1
1,076 Followers
12