Danielle: Bonus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle released her right ass cheek and moved her right hand underneath her. She could feel Maria replace her hand with her own, spreading her ass as far apart as possible, as she returned her nimble fingers to her clit.

Tamika inched closer, grabbed the back of her head, and forced herself further into Danielle's mouth. As she heard Danielle's nasal breathing accelerate, Tamika decided to torture her further and pinch her nose shut.

The lack of oxygen almost made it more exhilarating for Danielle, even though she did not know if she could trust Tamika to release her in time. Weak sounds of desperation worked their way out of her mouth, and her cheeks started to turn red.

Tamika released her nose, and she took in a huge breath. She was escalating towards an orgasm, a fact that she could not successfully hide from her captors. Just when she was on the verge of cumming, she felt a searing hot splash on her spine.

"Aaahhhhh!" she screamed. She opened her eyes and looked upward, only to find Tamika holding a candle over her. Tamika tilted it forward again, expertly landing more hot wax up her back towards her neck.

Danielle's eyes pleaded for Tamika to stop, but she found no mercy. Though she could see Tamika holding the candle upright, she continued to feel the burn, and soon realized that Maria had a candle, too. Maria was dropping wax all over Danielle's ass, stinging her reddening cheeks.

Danielle lost all her orgasmic momentum as she was forced to confront the pain.

"Oh, what's the matter, baby," Tamika mocked. "I thought you were going to cum for us?"

Danielle fought back tears as her torment continued. She was starting to want to cum, having been brought to the precipice so many times, but she could not bring herself to do it while also coping with the was assault.

"Here, let me help," Maria said.

Tamika pulled out of Danielle's mouth and Maria pulled her hair backwards until Danielle came off the ground. With her strap-on still lodged in Danielle's ass, Maria pulled Danielle upright until her chest was against Danielle's back. She pulled one of Danielle's arms behind her back and held in in place before moving her left hand around Danielle's body and towards her pussy.

Maria then tenderly stroked her fingers through Danielle's labia, finding her moisture and pulling it up against her clit. Almost lovingly, she played with her slave, seemingly trying to bring her to climax. Danielle tossed her head back against Maria's shoulder, allowing herself, against her better judgement, to trust her . She closed her eyes as she once again mounted towards an orgasm.

Maria pulled on Danielle as she rubbed her, drawing her ass back down onto the strap-on. The pressure and release as she bounced her ass on the cock had Danielle very close.

"Open your eyes, slut," Tamika's voice boomed from above her.

Danielle looked up to see Tamika holding a candle over her.

"Please," Danielle said. "Please, don't."

"Oh, I'm not going to. You are."

Danielle could not believe it. Was it not enough for them to humiliate her? They were going to make her humiliate herself?

"Pour this wax on your tits or I am going to pour into your pussy."

Danielle's hands trembled as she took the candle. It was warm, but nothing compared to the heat she was about to inflict on her breasts.

Maria started thrusting into her with more speed while rubbing her clit even harder. Had she done this before Tamika handed Danielle the candle, Danielle would have erupted in orgasm. But now, Danielle was again filled with trepidation.

Knowing that disobedience would only make things worse, Danielle reluctantly tilted the candle over her own breasts.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed as the first drops splattered on her chest. Her tits heaved as she breathed more rapidly, trying to prepare herself to do it again.

"Do the left one now," said Tamika.

Danielle shifted her aim and poured more wax onto herself. Behind her, Maria was fucking her ass even harder. It was clear that this display of self-humiliation turned Maria on completely.

"Get more on the right one," ordered Tamika adroitly.

Danielle returned to her right tit and poured more wax onto it. Within a minute, both breasts were almost completely covered.

"Good little slut pet," said Tamika. "Just get those pierced whore nipples covered and I'll give you a break."

Danielle was foolishly hoping that Tamika would not notice that she had avoided waxing her nipples. She swallowed a deep gulp of air and braced herself.

"Let me help," Maria offered. She let go of Danielle's arm and pussy and grabbed each of Danielle's tits, mashing them together and pushing her nipples upward. She then started to fuck Danielle harder in anticipation.

Danielle finally complied and watching in horror as the wax fell off of the candle towards her hard, prone nipples.

"Aaaiiiiieeeee!" she screamed as the burning sensation struck her tender nubs. Tamika grabbed her wrist and tilted more, piling layer after layer of wax onto her pink nipples.

Maria released her tits, grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto the dildo as she thrust forward. She had seen what she was hoping for and came hard, humping against Danielle's ass until her orgasm subsided. She then sat back on the floor, allowing the dildo to slide out of Danielle's rectum.

With Maria temporarily out of commission, Tamika collapsed backwards into one of the chairs next to Russell.

"Fuck! That was hot!" she said. "Listen, bitch. Before we continue, I'm going to need a refresher. Crawl over to the mini fridge and grab me a bottle of water."

Danielle looked towards Russell, hoping that he would put an end to this soon, but he simply responded with an upturned eyebrow that said, "What are you waiting for?"

Danielle slumped onto her hands and knees and crawled over to the fridge. Withdrawing a bottle of water, she turned and started to bring it to Tamika.

"No, pet. Put it in your mouth and bring it to me like the dog you are."

Danielle could barely get her teeth around it, but managed, and brought it to her mistress. She realized that if she held her head low, the bottle would fall out, so she kept her head up and crawled across the room like an well-trained poodle.

"Good girl," Tamika said, patting her on the head as she removed the water. "Kneel."

Danielle sat back on her feet and waited for Tamika to finish her water. Tamika was in no rush, loving the sight of Danielle awaiting further punishment.

"Well," she said after a few minutes. "Maria got herself off while fucking your ass. I think it is only fair that I get a shot, don't you?"

Danielle knew Tamika would be a savage about this. Not only did she seem to be rougher, but her strap-on was slightly larger. Still, she had been sufficiently trained not to disobey.

"Yes, mistress."

"Good. Crawl out onto the balcony."

Danielle did as she was told, waiting for Maria to open the sliding door before crawling out into the ninety degree, humid Miami night. Ten floors beneath her, she could see throngs of people on the boardwalk, oblivious to her predicament. Would Tamika try to get their attention?

Tamika joined them on the balcony with a pair of handcuffs.

"Stand up."

Danielle rose to her feet. Tamika then cuffed each of her hands to the banister.

"We gave you all the chances in the world to cum you little bitch. Now you have lost the chance. You don't get to cum until I'm done with you."

Danielle knew that Tamika was being sarcastic, but it still stung. Tamika was going to fuck her raw without stimulating her clit at all. Out here on this balcony in the middle of the night, she was nothing but an asshole to be fucked by a cruel mistress.

"Bend over at the waist and grab the railing."

Danielle did, bracing herself for the worst. She felt one hand pull her left cheek to the side before encountering the familiar feel of a rubber cock at her sphincter.

Tamika pushed in somewhat slower than Maria had, primarily because of the girth of her strap-on. Once the head was secured inside, Tamika grabbed Danielle's hips and pulled back on them as she thrust forward.

Danielle let out a scream that pierced the night sky. This was now the largest intrusion she had ever taken in her asshole, and it was as if she was losing her anal virginity all over again.

Another thrust, another blood-curdling scream.

"Keep it up, slut. Draw a crowd!"

Danielle's eyes shot open, remembering that there were people below her. She looked down, and sure enough, there was a crowd gathering. A few of them were pointing up towards her, and she knew she had been discovered.

She tried to lower her head to hide her face, but Maria grabbed a fistful of hair and forced her to display herself to the crowd below. Danielle resorted to closing her eyes, but she could not remove herself from the situation.

Maria reached beneath her and jiggled her breasts, putting on a show for her audience. She then pumped her fist in the air, encouraging them to cheer. They obliged her, and Danielle could sense that the crowd was growing.

Meanwhile, Tamika had established a steady rhythm and was fucking her asshole with all she had. Danielle took solace in the fact that the crowd below was too far away to know that she was getting fucked up the butt. Or so she thought.

Maria cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted, "She's taking it up the butt!"

The crowd roared, thought it was feint by the time it reached Danielle's ears. Tamika's nails dug into Danielle's thighs as she quickened her pace, and Danielle could sense from her grunting that she was getting close.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh..." Danielle groaned as Tamika slapped against her ass over and over again. She clasped tightly onto the railing, her muscles tightening as she endured this savage fucking.

Finally, Tamika let out a primal roar and bottomed out in Danielle's ass. Her nails scratched against Danielle's thighs. Maria continued to squeeze her tits for the crowd. Danielle tried to squirm away, off of the dildo, but Tamika held her tight. Tamika pushed her forward until her legs were flush against the banister, driving the dildo further inside her and presenting her as openly as possible to the audience below.

Only after Tamika had come down from her high did she back out of Danielle's ass. She leaned over Danielle's back, pulled her hair roughly and growled into her ear, "Keep this in mind the next time you try to get tough with a stranger."

"Back on your knees, pet," Maria said in a slightly more sympathetic tone.

Danielle found the concrete platform with her knees. Maria released her left wrist from the cuffs.

"Now, turn around and put your back against the railing."

Danielle did as she was told, her right hand still secured the the railing that was now above her head.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can and start playing with your pussy. We want to see you get off after all we have done to you."

Danielle was in no mood for cumming at this point, but she knew she would be able to get this over with quickly. She had already been so close. It would not be hard for her to get off now.

She spread her legs wide, showing her dripping, well-used pussy to Maria, Tamika and Russell, who was standing in the doorway to the balcony. Closing her eyes and biting her lip, she started rubbing her clit.

She was correct: it would take no time to get off. She was sopping wet, her clit was swollen, and relative to everything else she had endured, this was not too humiliating. She only hoped that they allowed her to finish, and that this was not another one of their games.

She could hear iPhone pictures being taken, but did not care. Russell had so many, he could blackmail her just the same with or without this set. She voraciously rubbed her clit with four fingers, holding tight to the railing as her hips began to rise off the concrete.

Danielle climaxed despite herself, confident that they would have stopped her before she could reach orgasm. She left her fingers in her pussy to idly trace her labia as she returned to her senses.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Maria and Tamika each straddling one of her spread legs, standing very close to her. They each had their hands in their pussies, stepping forward as if they were about to squirt on her.

And then they did. Only it was not cum that they shot all over Danielle. It smelled much more pungent.

It took Danielle a moment to realize that they were peeing on her. As soon as it she knew what was happening, she screamed.

"Noooo! Stooooopppp!"

But this only enabled the girls to direct their streams towards her mouth.

Danielle gagged, the vinegary flavor overcoming her palate, the scent invading her nose. It splashed on her chin when she closed her mouth and splattered onto her hair and chest.

The streams dwindled to a trickle and then stopped. Danielle had been bathed in the putrid liquid, which dribbled over the wax that had covered her body. She was too stunned to cry. She simply sat there, one arm cuffed above her head, and said nothing.

The girls snickered as they walked back into the hotel room.

"Thank you, Russell. I've always wanted to put a bitch in her place that way."

Danielle now knew that Russell had suggested this, or at least knew about it ahead of time. He had prevented the boys from last night to pee on her. Why would he allow it tonight?

"Thank you, ladies," Russell replied. "She needed to be taught a lesson. I couldn't have done it better myself."

"I hope we see you again before you head back home," Maria offered.

"Perhaps. Depends on how disobedient she is, I guess."

"Here's hoping!" chimed Tamika. "And thanks for letting us take pics to remember this night."

Danielle cringed.

"Alright now, I've got to get her cleaned up. Maybe we'll see you later."

Russell walked the girls to the door and said goodnight.

12