Danielle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another one?" Danielle pinched the bridge of her nose, ill concerned that she was half-naked in front of her friend. They'd had sleepovers dozens of times, often in the summer when it was too hot for either to bother with night clothes. But Danielle hadn't reacted in such a way since the first time they were nude together. In fact, she'd never responded in such a fashion; eyes wide, lips parted and flushed. It shared too many similarities with Bethany for Danielle not to get excited.

Holly did know the game. She must do. If so, then that meant the same sensations from before.

"Yeah, another one," Holly chuckled and leaned in closer, until her breaths streamed around the bulk of Danielle's shaft, which responded by lifting toward her. It had changed since Holly last saw it, back when they were still freshmen. New veins riddled its surface, the thicker ones were wide as pencils and the smaller still traced a lurid pattern from the base to the sheathed head. As she watched, the skin peeled back to reveal a deep purple crown befitting a king.

Which meant it should be worshipped by those beneath its standing. What was Holly if not a commoner compared to this monster? Spit pooled in her mouth and spilled over. She caught it on her hand and wiped it away. The majestic phallus rose and rose, until it hovered above Holly's head and gave her a clear view of its throne; a magnificent pair of testicles contained in a sack of strained skin. They too had a web of veins across the surface, all leading to the penis.

"You're going to kiss it, aren't you?" Danielle inquired, uncertain if she had figured the game out from a single encounter. To Holly, however, the question seemed to be a command. Perhaps her mind construed it as such, or maybe it was something in Danielle's tone, regardless, she puckered her lips and pressed them to the head. A gasp mixed with a sigh left the hermaphrodite's mouth. No, she wasn't a hermaphrodite, or she was, but futanari sounded better. Though that sounded like a plural. Futa? She was a futa, singular.

"It's incredible," Holly said and inhaled through her nose, "Oh fuck, it smells just as good."

"I don't smell anything," Danielle said and sniffed. That was a lie. She caught a mysterious odour in the air, not unpleasant but unfamiliar. Vague tones of spice registered, then there was a scent akin to her own. Floral and citrus, yet something enigmatic hung beneath it all. Even so, she enjoyed the aroma. Was it also part of the game?

"S-so, um... this part's called a b-blowjob," Danielle snickered in response, deepening the crimson in Holly's cheeks, "It sounds weird, I know. It's where I, or anyone really, puts your cock, uh, your penis in their mouths."

"There's a lot to this game," Danielle noted.

"Game? Wait, you've done this before?"

"Sort of. I met a really nice bimbo last week and she started doing all this as well," Danielle said, "She didn't tell me a lot about it though. Why're you stopping?"

"Oh, sorry," Holly returned to her endeavour of educating her naïve, sexy friend, "Um, well... it's kind of like a game."

"What's the goal?"

"To... to make the other person cum. Orgasm. Uh, feel really, really good until something explodes out of them."

"Oh, okay. So 'cum' is good?"

"I certainly think so," Holly said, "When you came last week, it felt amazing, right?"

"Yeah," Danielle sighed and her cock swelled at the memory, "I never felt anything like it."

"Well, if you're my girlfriend, we'll, um, be making each other cum a lot."

"You shoot that white stuff as well?"

"What? No," Holly stifled a laugh, "I've got a lot to tell you about, Dani. For now, though, how about I just show you. We don't have a lot of time left."

"Okay," Danielle said and fell into silence as she observed the blowjob. Such a weird word, if it even was one. She hadn't found it in the dictionary. Then again, her parents always picked the dictionaries they bought her, English or otherwise.

Suspicion was an uncommon emotion for Danielle. She had experienced of course, when she was young and a toy disappeared - she assumed her neighbour at the time had done so - but on rare occasions since. Sometimes she might think someone cheated on a test, though that was often based on reputation, or that someone perhaps lied about an excuse. It wasn't in her nature to mistrust those without reason to be. Who could she trust if not her parents?

Yet now, after her encounter with Bethany, and now hearing these explanations from Holly, she wasn't so sure about them. Overprotective parents weren't uncommon, less so in modern society, where freedom of speech has essentially become the foundation of humanity, but still frequent. Few people monitored what they said anymore. Except maybe for Danielle's parents.

Her thoughts shrank into the void as warmth enclosed the glans of her penis. Like Bethany's, Holly's mouth was moist and embracing. Her cheeks turned convex as she suckled, drawing out strange, pleasant sensations Danielle had begun to recognise. A hard draw on her shaft, and a steep descent on Holly's part, made Danielle's testicles clench and her breaths deepen. Why anyone would withhold this pleasure from her?

It was incredible. Truly. She couldn't say how to describe the sensations as they played across her nerves like a rampant violinist, only that they were amazing and improving with every inch that slid past Holly's lips and teeth, but she had no such dilemma with the visuals. Holly portrayed a haunting mix of filth and beauty.

Fresh saliva spilled from her as she gagged and took the head into her throat. Such sublime tightness. Holly's pink eyes were affixed to Danielle's, determined to take it further. It wasn't necessary, even naïve as she was Danielle saw the discomfort. Tears streaked down Holly's reddened face, her makeup was a mess, gaze wide and bloodshot, and her jaw was stretched to its limit. But Danielle kept quiet; she wasn't ready for the demonstration to end.

Another gag coerced fresh saliva to escape. The spit that overflowed thickened into a lurid froth, which clung to Holly's flesh as it oozed down her chin and fell to the floor. A viscous rope lurched forward as she crammed another inch inside. It was too much for her to handle, and yet Danielle still had a multitude of dry inches. Holly retched one last time before she retreated, gulping down hoarse breaths.

"Fuck! That's... it's way too big," Holly laughed. She grabbed the shaft with her hands and stoked it from base to tip, as if the throat slime that coated it was perfectly natural, "I can't fit it all in. Not yet. But that's fine." She leaned in close and pressed her nose into the underbelly of Danielle's penis, then kissed it down to the testicles, which she lathered in her affections as well. Before long, every inch was coated in saliva.

"That should do it."

"What do you mean?" Danielle asked.

In lieu of an answer, Holly instead stood up and removed her yoga pants, then her shirt and bra. There was a distinct wet patch on the front that Danielle hadn't seen before, though her swift removal revealed the culprit and its many companions. It was her vagina, except it was at once the strangest and most tantalising sight Danielle had seen.

She'd observed several diagrams before, however none of them made her penis ache as she took it in. Holly had a strip of well-groomed hair leading down to her clitoris, which was the size of a pea. Her labia was tucked within her engorged vulva, offering a hint at the pink inner folds. Every square inch glistened, a sheen that spread to her thighs and the slimy, semi-opaque strands extending from her sex. Holly approached until her legs were on either side of Danielle, that startling sight so close that she could kiss it.

She remained still, though. The game was sex and, though Bethany had clearly not explained everything about it, she hadn't been reprimanded for her non-contributions before. Danielle waited and stared as Holly held her penis with one hand, raising it upwards to point towards her vagina, before she sank lower. The tip touched her outer folds.

"Hmm, it's so thick," Holly panted and wrapped her arms around Danielle's shoulders. She slid a bit lower, grunting as she was spread wide. She whimpered, "Oh god, oh god, oh god..."

"Are you alright?" Danielle asked, worry subsuming her desire.

"Y-yeah, just... it's my first time. And, well, you're a lot bigger than anyone I've seen," Holly chuckled, "But, uh... if you want to help, kissing usually works. And maybe touching my, um, sensitive parts."

"Like your breasts?"

"Precisely," Holly trailed off as she sank down, groaning from the strain. Then something inside her seemed to break, as she plummeted another three inches. Her crotch bulged from the enormity of the penetration, while her throat bulged and her arms went rigid. Pain was blatant on her face, yet she didn't cry or scream. Danielle swallowed the sounds as she kissed her, recreating the style she had once glimpsed when she first came to America.

"You... you're really gonna need to work on your kissing," Danielle gasped once she recovered. She'd slid down several more inches, before hitting a decisive stop, despite there being half a foot left untaken, "Way too big."

"What?"

"Don't worry," Holly said and kissed her, "I'll handle it."

The following was a stark reminder of the changing room, but also a monumental difference. It was better somehow. Danielle recalled her time with Bethany in precise clarity, from the mysterious beginning to the ecstatic end, yet this trumped even that. All manner of reasons were plausible, this was her second time; therefore she was better prepared for the sensations, or that she had grown since before. Though she believed the cause laid with Holly.

The albino moaned and grunted and whined as she moved atop Danielle. She pushed up and down, rolling her hips as if she were dancing. Each circuit was more confident than the last, growing faster and harder. Her ascent almost freed Danielle's penis, before she plunged back down. The barrier between her and Danielle's crotch softened with each blow, while the extravagant fluids poured free. A hint of crimson tainted the translucent slop at first, but that faded as the pain did.

"I've dreamt of this," Holly said, pausing her bounces to grind. The wall slowly gave way, opening around the blunt spear, until she squeaked and plopped down to the base, "It's so much better in real life."

"I'm glad," Danielle said, uncertain how to process everything going on around her. She'd almost fallen into a trance watching and feeling her friend's exuberant motions, almost to the point that she ignored the adorable yet lurid sounds ringing in her ears. There was the vocals from Holly, a mix of pleasure and discomfort that tilted toward pleasure, and the distinct squelch from where their bodies joined. On each rise, Holly's sex slurped around Danielle's penis, then, with her falls, it squished in tandem with a pleasant tremor in her voice.

That said nothing of the sight. What was it that made such a view so enticing so suddenly? Danielle had seen naked women throughout her life, from her own mother, to her friends and the occasional model brought in for art class. Nudity held no sway over her. She didn't think much of walking through her home in the buff unless her parents said otherwise.

So why did Holly's bare form, one she had seen time and again, captivate her? It was a trial to look her in the eye, both because of her constant bouncing and the way her breasts jumped with her. They were 'globes of fat' as her mother stated, nothing that a man or woman should get so excited by. It wasn't excitement that they inspired, but admiration. The nipples stood to attention at the precipice of each breast, bounding with the motions as ripples distorted the plush surface. She'd overheard someone compare boobs and marshmallows and understood the description, though perhaps bowls of jelly was more precise.

When she wrenched her gaze from them, Danielle was caught in the hypnotic rhythm of her friend's hips. They sashayed and swept about in great, languid waves that sang to her. Holly's thighs framed the futa's on either side, thick and luscious and tense as they repeatedly propelled her skyward. Without thought, Danielle cupped her albino friend's rotund rear as she had earlier.

"Ahh, god!" Holly exclaimed and clenched around Danielle as her already prolific juices exploded from her stuffed sex.

"What happened?" Danielle asked, certain that it was pleasurable but she wasn't about to pass up a chance to learn more.

"I came. Had an orgasm."

"And it feels really good, right?" Danielle clarified. It was difficult to remember everything when she was bombarded by theses sensations.

"It's the best," Holly moaned, her hips resuming their harsh rhythm of lift and drop.

"I think I'm about to as well," Danielle said. The pressure in her belly and pulsations of her genitals was familiar, a signal for an 'orgasm' she assumed. Holly smirked at the words and moved harder and faster, practically leaping into the air before she gave into gravity. On a powerful jump, her vagina slid clean off, revealing Danielle's member in its entirety. The head had darkened to a violent purple, the shaft was red and riddled with veins, and every monumental inch glimmered with juices. Thick slime poured from the tip.

Holly was caught in her inane lust and didn't think as she dropped once more. The blunt crown met the space between vagina and anus, then slid along to the taut star held between her cheeks. A gush of fluid escaped Danielle's peak, and with it she found herself sliding inside. Every muscle seized in Holly's body, she threw her back and ground her teeth together as she took every inch once more. But it wasn't the correct hole, or at least not the one Danielle was accustomed to.

This one was no less fantastic. Different, yes, however it was tighter and offered a new sense of touch. Velvet walls clung to her length like a vice, they rippled against her, adding friction as they leeched off the lubricant that covered her penis. It was hotter, too, like a sauna without any moisture.

"My ass," Holly groaned.

"What?" Danielle frowned. Did Holly own a donkey?

"You're in my butt." Danielle's eyes widened and she went to push Holly off, but pale hands stopped her.

"Don't... it feels so fucking good," Holly said and rolled her hips, moaned and kissed her, "Don't worry, I'm very clean down there."

"But..."

"Shh, this is called 'anal', Dani. It's what girls do when they're kinky sluts or don't want to give up their virginity. This, or blowjobs. And I've got plenty of experience. You just focus on cumming inside me."

Danielle inhaled to respond, but Holly clenched unseen muscles deep within and wrenched a startled moan from her instead. Then she picked up her familiar motion, except now Danielle was privy to a myriad of unfathomed pleasures. The wet squelches were replaced by visceral smacks of flesh on flesh, her friend moaned louder than before, and her phallus was wreathed in superb tightness. Holly removed an arm from around Danielle's neck and put it to her vacated genitalia.

"Oh gosh, this..." Danielle moaned. Her own hips moved with Holly's, their bodies working with perfect synergy as they built toward an orgasm, "Wow, this is amazing!"

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Holly screamed as she succumbed to her second climax. The earlier clench was a playful grip compared to the chokehold now placed around Danielle's member. Even so, her climax wouldn't be denied. She jerked up and pushed down hard on Holly, locking their bodies together as the glorious burn traversed her monumental length and exploded from the tip. Each glob of white was so thick it forced her urethra to widen for its release.

"Oh my god! You're cumming inside me! So much! It's... ahhh! It's in my stomach!" Holly's cries resurged as a third orgasm collided with the second, igniting the waning pleasure into a neutron star. Between their convulsing bodies, her stomach bloated into a visible semi-circle. If anyone wasn't privy to Danielle's monstrous production, they might believe Holly was pregnant.

When it was over, they remained locked together until Danielle softened. Holly hurried on shaking legs into the shower area as a tide of viscous goo poured from her abused hole, which gaped from the sheer enormity of its penetration. When the flow subsided, she sported a hint of pudge to her trim waist. Drops continued to leak out, though not enough to catch anyone's eyes. She quickly tugged her underwear on.

"Won't they get dirty?"

"They already are," Holly sighed, "Don't worry, I'll change when I get home. For now, though, I wanna dance with your cum in my panties."

"Are you sure you can?" Danielle asked, glancing to her friend's quivering legs.

"Yeah, this'll pass in a moment. And we've still got a couple of minutes," Holly said and returned to her position atop Danielle, straddling her naked legs, "So, uh... how was it? Compared to that Bimbo?"

"Amazing," Danielle said.

"So, you'll want to do this again?" Holly beamed.

"I guess," Danielle shrugged. It had been amazing, though she doubted she would seek it out of her own volition. If someone, like Holly or Bethany, initiated the game then she had no reason to refuse them. Despite how incredible it was, she still preferred horror games to this one. Those didn't require so much physical effort on her part.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. Remember, you can always say no," Holly said and kissed her, "I'm fine with just being your girlfriend."

"But don't girlfriends do this often?"

"We'll be different. All I ask is a few kisses every now and then," Holly said, "And, when you feel like it, we'll do this again. I still have so much I can teach you."

"I'd like that," Danielle said and kissed her lips, softly as she had seen her parents do every morning, "I think it's time we head back."

The audition went perfectly. Holly's movements were free of her nerves, allowed to flow from one to the next like a stream, which became a purposeful storm, then simmered down into a calm ocean. Each of her movements held new meaning to Danielle, though. What had appeared elegant and graceful before, now reminded her of sex. What a versatile game! People could even use it in dances.

When the chance came up, where she was outside school and her parent's over-watchful shadows, she would research this game. Everything about it. Origins, reasons, any little thing that would explain why her parents would hide it from her. Holly claimed to have plenty of experience and, though she was a year older than Danielle, that meant most people were playing the game at around eighteen. She should probably ask her parents about this, however that meant revealing what she knew to them.

How would they react? Danielle wasn't about to test it. Perhaps in the future, when she was more independent. For now, though, she was happy enough to let fate bring exploration to her.

12