Danielle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Ben. You have some really sweet little buns here for an older guy. They're so tight. And smooth." She gave my ass a hard slap and giggled. I loved it when she did that.

She kissed the top of my ass crack and worked her way down as she moved behind me. I lifted my ass up off the bed to meet her exploring tongue. Before I knew it she was rimming me. Her tongue circled around my anus and probed my asshole. She worked down further and then told me to get on my knees, head down. I pulled my knees up and did just that. She reached underneath and began to tease my balls – barely touching them, then moving away, only to come back again. It was a very sensual position – I felt totally exposed to her as she used both hands to very gently stroke my cock and balls. Her teasing was having the desired effect as my erection grew to full strength.

I suddenly felt her shift her position under me and realized she was now on her back and sliding herself underneath me so her face was directly under my cock. I felt her pull one of my balls into her mouth and groan. She released my ball and began to lick my shaft.

"Oh, Ben, baby, your cock is beautiful."

She started licking and sucking me in a frenzy, then suddenly took my cock deep. I was hovering above her and wanted to press down and fuck her face, but I contained myself. I heard her gag slightly, then pull back to a nice comfortable depth and maintain a nice rhythm. I felt like I could have come in this position and she would have swallowed every drop. But I felt like this was a bit uncomfortable for both of us and I wanted to watch her face while she sucked me. So I pulled around and lay on my back.

Dani got a big smile on her face and repositioned herself between my legs. I lay my head back on a pillow, spread my legs and let her nestle into position. Dani grabbed my cock and began to lightly stroke it and look at it. I just wanted to watch this exquisite creature suck me.

"Damn, Ben. You have one sweet cock here. You know, you could have me cold just for the way you made me feel tonight – but then you have this big hard cock for me too – you're just too much Ben."

She fondled my balls gently and lightly rubbed my cock up and down.

"I love the way you've shaved your balls. They're so smooth – and suckable. I don't know why more guys don't' do it. It just makes me want to suck you so much."

She snuggled down between my legs and gently took one of my balls into her mouth, then the other. Letting go, she began to press her mouth between my balls, and tonguing the skin. Unreal sensations wheeled through my body. With one hand she held my cock up and away – with the other she tickled my balls while she sucked her way up and down my shaft. Then she pulled up on her knees between me and took my cock into her hands. She quickly tied her hair up so I would have an unhindered view of my cock in her mouth. It was such a beautiful site. She gently dropped her wet open mouth down and took me in – deep, then back up, deeper, then back up. She continued to massage my balls with one hand, stroke the bottom of my cock with the other and continue a masterful blowjob with her mouth.

Her technique was incredible. She may not have found too many guys to her liking in Boulder, or so she said, but there was no doubt she had some serious experience sucking cock. Her lips seemed so full and wet, and they slid seductively on my cock as she moved up and down, up and down, establishing a gentle, but steady rhythm. I never once felt her teeth. And best of all it felt to me like she was sucking me because she wanted to. At that moment I felt like all she wanted to do was give me pleasure, and she was doing a damn fine job. She kept taking me deeper.

At one point she began to look up and we locked eyesight. She went up and down, and I watched my cock stretch her lips back and forth. She'd occasionally take my cock out of her mouth for an instance and look at me and smile, all the while continuing to stroke me with her hand so the rhythm never ceased. She was so fucking gorgeous. Then she'd resume sucking and moving her head up and down – looking at me with lust and desire. Her beautiful brown blowjob eyes had my head spinning.

I looked over in the mirror at the side of the bed. There I was lying under this gorgeous woman who was sucking my cock for all it was worth. The view was unreal. Dani started to pick up the pace a bit and she was moaning. I noticed that while her right hand continued to hold the base of my shaft, her other hand was busy rubbing her pussy. I could hear the wet slurps of her blowjob combined with the juicy stroking of her engorged labia. The sounds, the smells, the steady rhythm, the view in the mirror, her moaning. her sexual intensity – it was all leading me to the edge. I started to feel the rustling of my orgasm coming. Dani could sense this and began to suck for broke.

"Yeah, baby. Suck my cock. It feels so fucking good. Suck me, Danielle."

She pulled away and spit on my cock, then dropped down and took in well over half my erection. She gagged slightly. I felt my orgasm build and kept my hand on her head to keep up the rhythm. I was getting ready to explode.

"Use your hand!!" I screamed. She pulled her mouth off and jerked me as quick as her little hand could move. Her grip and technique were excellent. She had a determined and excited look on her face. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ahhh. Here cum!!"

The first rope of cum exploded up and over my head, headed north. Dani opened her eyes in awe, then dropped down to take the next four spurts in her mouth. It was an absolutely mind-blowing orgasm She sucked and sucked and moved her tongue over my cock while she sucked, taking in every last drop. My spasms subsided and she lifted her mouth off my cock. My cum dripped out of her mouth and down her chin, some of it dropping to land on her nipples and breasts. She smiled at me and moved her hand up to rub the cum into her tits.

I had not come that hard in a long time. Dani looked up over my head at the wall.

"Damn, Ben. Are you trying to redecorate the place? What's the story? You don't like my artwork?"

I looked up over my head and there on the wall above the bed was a giant rope of sperm dripping down the wall. I may be getting older and I may not come in the volume that I used to, but when I'm really excited, my cum still explodes out my cock when I orgasm. This must have shot five or six feet to reach the wall. Dani was impressed.

"Ben, look how far you shot your first load. Damn, boy. I've never seen anyone shoot that far. I'm glad I got the rest of it."

"Your doing, babe. God, you suck cock so well. I'm sorry, though. Want me to clean it up?"

"You're not going anywhere."

She kissed me deep and I could taste my cum in her mouth and on her cheeks. It was everywhere. We cuddled and pressed our sweaty bodies together. A short nap might be in order. Soon enough we were asleep in one another's arms.

I awoke several hours later with a start. Where was I and who was sucking on my cock? Then it hit me – Dani. Lovely Dani. Man this girl liked sex. She had my flaccid cock growing and was sucking and licking with abandon. Flaccid gave way to erect in short order.

"Whoa, girl. Slow down. How about we take a shower?"

My cock flopped out of her mouth with a little popping sound. She giggled.

"Okay babe. Let's go clean the machine."

I followed her sweet little ass into the bathroom. She had a tub/shower with plenty of room for both of us. We got the water nice and hot and stepped in. She pinned her hair up to keep it from getting wet. She stood in the spray and I stood behind. I found a bar of soap and lathered my hands, then began to lather her body. I stood behind her as she faced the shower and soaped up her back, working my way down to her soft little ass. It felt so good to soap it up and massage it. Soft soapy flesh – nothing better. Next I worked my way around front and began to massage her breasts with my soapy hands.

"I'm very concerned that we make sure your breasts are extra clean," I said. The fullness of her beautiful breasts coupled with my soapy hands was too much. I ground my soapy cock into her ass as I massaged her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples. She reached behind and cupped my engorged cock in her hands.

We traded positions. She turned me toward the shower and stood behind me. I could tell she was lathering up her hands. Then she reached down with her right hand and gently grabbed my cock, while her left hand reached underneath and began to massage my balls. Her soapy hands slipped and slid around my groin. She made a little circle with her finger and thumb and began to slide it up and down my erection. Where did she learn to do this kind of shit? I was floored. Meanwhile her left hand fondled and massaged my balls. I was getting ready to shoot.

"Stop! Damn I want to come inside you, not all over the shower stall."

"Geez, you have a thing about shooting onto walls, don't you?"

I turned around to face her. I reached down with my soapy hand and rubbed her pussy, her cleanly shaved pussy feeling wonderful in my hand. I slipped a finger inside her. She bent down and took my cock into her mouth. I reached down to fondle her right breast as it dangled seductively from her frame.

"Okay," I said. "All clean. Let's get back in bed." She shut the shower off and we got out of the tub and began to dry one another off. I'd been fucking this girl for several hours now and I was still in awe of her beauty.

"Let me dry you," she said. I stood there while she toweled me dry, my cock at full mast and getting in the way. She dried my ass and my legs, then hung the towel on my erection. It bobbled up and down and she laughed her infectious giggle. "I found me a towel rack."

"Let's go," as I directed her back to the bed. I left the towel bobbing on my cock as we walked. She was in hysterics.

"Powerful tool you have there, big boy. You are definitely towel-worthy." She pulled the towel off and threw her arms around my shoulders. We stood in the middle of the room and pressed our bodies together. She smelled fresh from the shower. My cock stood straight and firm, mashed between our two bodies. I reached down and cupped her pert little ass cheeks and pulled her pelvis into me. We kissed – deep and wet.

"Dani? Would you do me a favor?"

She looked at me quizzically and cocked her head.

"Would you put on that pair of heels you had on earlier?"

She smiled seductively, stepped away, and sauntered over to her closet. She looked over her shoulder and said, "I've got a better pair than that."

She dug into her closet and pulled out a pair of black spiked heels. She held onto the wall while she slipped them on, her breasts swaying as she balanced herself. Suddenly she was four inches taller and her legs seemed even longer and tighter. Her ass stood up high now and the effect of the heels was stunning. She walked back and forth, giving me a private fashion show. She looked so damn sexy – like a runway model, but without the runway or the lingerie. I just stood there dumbfounded, with a huge erection bobbing in front of me. Dani ambled over to me.

"You like?" she smiled.

"Fuck yeah, I like. Walk across the room again." I leaned against the wall. She sauntered across the apartment, swaying her hips, flipping her hair, her ass twitching. She spun around. She looked me square in the eye and walked back, tits bouncing, hips sashaying, her sweet little pussy in the center of it all. She walked up to me and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"How do you want me, baby?"

I couldn't speak. Words failed me. I just pulled her over to the bed and gently pushed her back. She pushed back to the middle of the bed and spread her legs, looking me straight in the eye. She wasn't smiling anymore. She had a look of sheer lust. She dug the heels into the bed and pushed her pussy up while spreading it with her hands.

"I need you inside me, Ben. Come fuck me!" she ordered.

Your wish is my command. I kneeled down between her legs and bent over to lick her wide open pussy – just for a minute – just to get her juices flowing. She was already gushing. I crawled up and straddled her upper torso and slowly brought my engorged cock to her lips. She licked the underside as I slid forward, my balls ending up in her mouth. She sucked them ever so gently. I slid back again and leaned down to kiss her. It was a wet and very sensual kiss, our tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouth. I kissed each nipple with a little suck, then positioned myself between her legs. We'd explore other positions later. Right now I wanted her missionary. I wanted to be able to watch her beautiful face and I wanted to control the fucking.

I pressed my cock against her pubis and ground up and down against her slit. She reached behind and grabbed my buns and pulled me to her. I pushed up on my hands and straightened my arms while pulling up on my knees as well – getting into a position where I'd have maximum control of my thrusts. I teased her hole with the tip of my cock.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me!" she demanded.

She grabbed my cock and brought it toward her wet canal. I eased in, but only so far. She let out a moan. I began to slide in and out, but only halfway. Dani was starting to get excited and was pushing up to meet each thrust.

"Do you want half my cock, or all of it?"

"Fuck me!!" she demanded loudly.

I shoved my cock in hard up to the hilt. It slid into her tight pussy with no resistance. She grunted and gasped. I pulled out and did a couple more half strokes, then rammed it in again all the way. Dani's vocal responses let me know I was hitting home. I kept alternating short strokes with hard long ones, then gradually began a slow deep rhythmic fuck. She moaned her approval and clamped her hands on my ass to pull me into her. Her legs were spread wide. I began to slam my cock into her as hard as I could.

"Fuck me hard, Ben! Fuck my pussy! Harder!" She was practically screaming now, hopefully not waking any neighbors. Her tight pussy felt so good wrapped around my cock.

She liked it rough and I was happy to oblige. We began a furious and serious fuck, our bodies slamming into each other in sync. I looked at her breasts as they bounced wildly on her chest with each thrust. She wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me in as deep as I could go.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum so deep inside you." I rammed it home. Dani wasn't talking anymore. She was gasping and groaning with each thrust and I could tell we were working up to a peak. I hit the next gear and began fucking with furious speed – Dani had her mouth open and I could only make weird gasping sounds. I could tell she was ready to come, as was I, so I reared back for several hard thrusts. On the last one I pushed in as far as I could go as I felt her pussy muscles spasm and clench my cock. I followed with several more full length thrusts. Her face was once again a look of orgasmic bliss. As her pussy contracted, I let off one huge load deep into her vagina.

We were both breathing hard and, once again, found ourselves needing to recuperate from a mind-blowing fuck. This girl was too much. I'd be dead in two weeks if I tried to keep up this pace. But for tonight, I was up for anything. I left my cock in her pussy and lay on top of her, kissing her and whispering in her ear.

"You, Danielle, are incredible."

"You're not so bad yourself, old man."

"Pretty nice fuck, huh?" she giggled. Ah, I was in heaven. The night wasn't over, but another short nap might be in order.

12