Danielle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,798 Followers

"I... ah, geez... darn it, I think... Ooh, I'm cumming!" Danielle announced, and, unbidden, yanked Gretchen to her crotch, while thrusting towards her. The fantasy died and Gretchen returned to reality, finding her vision engulfed in Danielle's hairless crotch.

How deep was it, she wondered. Gretchen forced a hand to trace the outline along her sternum, and found the cock faded into the pudge of her once flat belly. She marvelled at the insanity of it, then the first gush of cum flowed. It gathered at first, building within her mouth, then pushed down her oesophagus to explode into her already full stomach. The organ swelled and pressed on her womb.

She'd never squirted before. So many had tried to make her, even going so far as to edge her for days on end, but she never did. Gretchen assumed some people were incapable of it. Now she found out otherwise. It was a matter of the right person and the right stimulation. Danielle was both.

Her cock swelled with bundles of cum, each on a direct line to inundate her stomach. It pushed against Gretchen's hand, forcing the fingers to spread to cover it all, before making such an effort worthless. Tears welled in her eyes as her pussy squelched in maddened desire and squirted against the wall behind her, dousing it and anything else in the stream. The flow stemmed then resurged when she pushed on her stomach and felt a flood of semen rise up her throat.

It was too much. Danielle was too much. Cum roared from Gretchen's mouth, escaping between her lips and the futa's still cumming dick, and Danielle seemed oblivious. Her eyes were shut, her lips held tight, and her fingers deep into her tits. Gretchen wasn't any better. Despite effectively drowning in seed, even her nostrils were leaking, she swallowed around Danielle's shaft, milking her for more. Until the lack of air made her pass out.

Danielle stood over the mess before her, panting. Downstairs, she heard her parents milling around, home early. They were preoccupied with something to her fortune. But the question remained; how would she handle this? Gretchen was semi-conscious, blowing white bubbles from her nose while her mouth foamed. She was breathing, somehow, but that still left the splashes along Danielle's walls. And the smell.

Was this what sex smelt like? All the other times she was in a public space or clutched for time, so she didn't notice before. Now that she did, she found it was pleasant. Homely, in a way, like it belonged with her. Perhaps it did, hence why everyone approached her. Even someone like Gretchen, who seemed withdrawn at school and was top of the class, gave into it.

"Okay," Danielle took a deep breath and rummaged around her wardrobe, found an old set of clothes and used them to wipe up some of the mess. If she wanted to be thorough, she would have made a break for the bathroom and the cleaning supplies within, but she didn't. Her parents, while intrusive and controlling, at least respected the unspoken law of a teenager's bedroom; don't enter. She wasn't ready to give up this smell, not yet. Even if that meant sleeping with a damp pillow.

With the worst of it done, she propped Gretchen up and made it seem like she'd fallen asleep while studying - just in case - then left the room. She was covered in perspiration and her thighs were doused in something just as sticky, though she wasn't sure what it was exactly. It wasn't urine, obviously. Regardless, she cleaned herself up as best she could and applied an exuberant amount of deodorant before facing her parents. They couldn't be allowed to suspect anything. Not right now. Maybe in a few days, after she figured this stuff out.

Or was she just afraid to tell them she knew they were lying to her, that they'd been keeping what should be common knowledge secret from her, denying her the unexpected joys that sex provided? Probably. She had no precedent for what her parents might do. Apologise? Become infuriated? Until she was certain of what was happening, she couldn't let them know what she did. She was being irrational, yet that knowledge did nothing to stop it.

The human mind is so frustrating.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,798 Followers