Danielle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Casey, care to give us a jump?"

Casey's gut rolled. Her throat tickled. She was going to throw up if she so much as took a step too fast. Mrs. Clemens wanted her to jump?! She looked at her instructor, hoping -- screaming -- that her face looked as bad as she felt. But the woman was looking at the class, not at her. Was she invisible now? No, everyone else was gawking at her. Some were snickering to themselves or friends, others had replaced their amusement with worry.

Then help, Casey thought. Her mouth wouldn't work. Her tongue was dry, so was her throat. She tried to lick her lips to no avail. They tasted like sand. The shaking was worse now, like she was on a boat. Even the air reeked of salt. She had to speak now, if she didn't then she would either puke or faint in front of everyone. Then what would they say?

"Mrs... Mrs. Clemens," Casey rasped.

"Quiet, Casey. I'm talking," Mrs. Clemens said without looking in her direction. A flash of rage dampened her horror, then was drowned before she could act. The sensation of pins crawled up her legs now, a million tiny pricks of numbness. Once they reached her knees, she would fall. Maybe her tits would catch her? Then everyone could laugh about it.

Except her. They'd be laughing at her. She shouldn't have come back. Just leave. Just leave. Just leave.

From some pool of desperation, she found the strength. Casey walked from the classroom, taking shallow breaths to keep from vomiting. Her gut clenched as she wondered if anyone else would see her like this. Don't let Danielle or Holly see her. To her fortune, the classroom was a few feet from the restrooms. She shuffled inside, ignoring the calls from Mrs. Clemens to come back, and locked herself in a stall.

Finally, the vomit came.

"Where's Casey?" Danielle asked. It was lunch. She sat with Holly and a small group of acquaintances, all of whom seemed eager to offer their puddings to her. Kids would do the same thing when she was little, she recalled, trying to get in the cool kids' good graces. Was that how they saw her? She couldn't imagine why. From what she understood, American's saw cheerleaders as their idols, the ones to become in high school. All she did was walk around with an abundance of fat on her body.

"Don't know," Holly said and frowned, looking around the lunch hall. She spotted a set of girls known for bullying Casey and walked toward them, pink eyes enflamed. Danielle watched her, curious about her anger.

"Hey there," Holly said once she reached the table. Her voice was saccharine, dripping with false sweetness that even Danielle could discern, "Anyone know what happened to Casey?"

"Casey?"

"My friend," Holly's voice went deadpan and her eyes were cold.

"Oh yeah, her. She ran out of Mrs. Clemens' class, looked ready to vomit. Or about to turn into the hulk, either one," the girls snickered at that. Danielle stood but didn't head toward them, instead she made a beeline for where she suspected Casey would be.

A few minutes later, and Danielle saw her sat under a tree. The school campus was extraordinary, huge and ripe with life, but few people appreciated it. Because of that, Casey had chosen such a spot when she needed to be alone. Surrounded by other trees, and a vegetation-covered fence, few people would notice her.

"Hey," Danielle said.

Casey raised her head, a cold, uneaten sandwich in her hands. Her eyes were puffy and red, marked with black smears from her makeup. A second passed as she registered Danielle's presence, then she lowered her head.

"Go away."

"Not yet," Danielle said and sat beside her, "What happened?"

"Nothing," Casey sniffed.

"Okay," Danielle shrugged and leaned against her friend, "Then why're you here?"

"Because it's nice."

"Holly and I are nice too. I hope."

"You are," Casey said, sighed and put her lunch away, "Danielle, is there something wrong with me?"

"Why? Are you feeling sick?" Danielle asked.

"No, not really. Maybe a little? But it's not that. You're like me, right? You've got a dick, but you're totally a girl otherwise."

"Yeah," Danielle nodded.

"Then... then why aren't I like you?" Casey touched her face, the cheeks that were slightly masculine, her nose that was a bit large, and the lips that she had inflated with prior injections.

"What do you mean? You can't be like me. Isn't everyone unique?" Danielle pondered, "Besides, my penis gets in the way. All the time."

Casey glanced down, her eyes widened, as if she hadn't noticed how endowed Danielle had become since they last saw each other, then fixated herself on the roots beside her.

"I mean, why can't people leave me alone? Have you ever been bullied? Called a name? Had someone dump their lunch on your head? Dunked in a toilet? Beaten up?"

"No."

"So why me?" Casey pleaded and tossed aside her food, "Why does it all happen to me and not you?"

Silence fell and stretched into a minute, then two, until Danielle said, "I'm sorry." She meant it. It wasn't fair that she got to waltz through life, yet her friend, who was born with a similar oddity as her, suffered. Danielle wasn't ignorant to bullying, it never happened to her, and she didn't do it herself, but nor did she step in when she saw it. 'That's someone else's problem', her parents would say.

Danielle pulled her knees up close and hugged them, flattening her breasts to her torso and studied the ground. She couldn't imagine being bullied, or why she would be. Now she had an idea of why. She had a penis, most girls didn't. Differences create targets, yet she wasn't one.

"It's so unfair," Casey said and sniffled.

"Yeah," Danielle looked at her. She wanted to try and understand her, but she couldn't. How could she? All she could do was comfort Casey.

"I'm sorry," Casey wiped at her eyes, "I shouldn't... it's not right that I lashed out. You're 'you'. Of course you wouldn't have the same problem as me."

"I still like you, Casey. You're one of the prettiest girls I know," Danielle said.

"Except I'm not really a girl," Casey groaned.

"Neither am I. I'm a futa," Danielle said.

"A what?" Casey snickered.

"A futa. I've got both genitals. Here, I'll show you," Danielle said and, without a second wasted, pulled down her pants. She stood, then bent over, revealing the flawless mound of her pussy that nestled under her butt, between her thighs, and behind her balls. After a moment of Casey's gawking and silence, she redressed and sat back down.

"That's awesome," Casey whispered.

"Thanks?" Danielle chuckled, "I don't know anyone like me, Casey. You're the closest person. Don't ever change that, please?"

"I hate it, though," Casey said, "I want to be a 'girl'. Vagina and all."

"I love you the way you are," Danielle leaned in close, her breasts pressed into Casey's side and met her implants. Soft, natural flesh juxtaposed firm, strained skin in a curious clash, one that made Casey's cheeks redden. That caught Danielle's eye. Everyone who she had sex with also went red, which must mean that Casey was horny. She giggled; she was learning. Casey's cheeks darkened.

"Prove it," the shemale said. Danielle blinked at that. How could she prove it? Holly had told her that sex was a sign of great affection, yet it also seemed to happen with such ease that perhaps it wasn't special. Did Casey want something else?

Danielle pulled Casey down until her head came to rest in her lap. There, she stroked Casey's crimson hair and hummed an old Swedish song her mom would hum for her, unconcerned that Casey was pressed against the swell of her phallus. Only her voice and the gentle breeze disturbed the tranquillity. Casey exhaled and released the tension in her body. She turned her face toward Danielle and breathed, slow and deep, as if savouring the air.

"Not what I had in mind, but this is nice," Casey said.

"Did you want sex?" Danielle paused, conflict and confusion in her eyes and brow once more.

"No! I mean... kind of? Yes," Casey admitted and pushed herself up, though not far, and pressed her ear into the swell of Danielle's breast.

The faint tremors of a heartbeat broke through the mountain, echoing in her own body. Casey brought a hand to her own bust, though she felt nothing of the roaring tirade her heart was on. It pumped lust and fear through her veins. The chill of terror was seared by an inferno, which was in turn frozen stiff. Her emotions were better akin to a lion chasing a mutant rodent, each the size and ferocity of the other.

"We can if you'd like," Danielle said.

Casey seized at the statement. She pulled her head back and gawked at the gorgeous futa. Her lips were so close, mere inches away, and that perfume -- whatever it was that she wore -- was intoxicating at that distance. An errant dribble of saliva got on her chin. She wiped it away and turned from Danielle, cheeks enflamed and cock hardening.

"What?" The word was a whisper, as if she couldn't bear to hear the truth. Danielle was teasing her. Of course she would. Popular girls were all the same underneath. Perhaps that would be her new goal in life, to prove that there was some genetic trait that determined someone's popularity? But that was already done. She glanced at Danielle, eyes trailing and devouring the body she possessed. Tits, ass and general hotness determined ones place in society.

Casey was hot by some standards, but not the general populace. All they saw was a freak that was, for their intents and purposes, just a drag queen that took it too far. They didn't care that she'd been having oestrogen treatments since she was a child, or that she was legally registered as a female. She had a penis and a masculine frame. To most, she was a guy pretending to be what she was.

And now Danielle was wise to that concept. Holly must be too.

"I think it usually starts like this," Danielle said. Before Casey could question her, before she could even formulate the response in her mind, she turned and had her firm lips engulfed in the softest pair she'd felt. That said, she'd never kissed anyone this way before.

Danielle pressed closer and pried her lips apart. Her tongue slid inside and toyed with Casey's, while also surveying the shemale's mouth, tracing each tooth, the gums, her palate, everything, as if she were an animal about to make this its home. And Casey welcomed it with a tight embrace. They pushed against each other, Casey moaning into the act. Danielle managed to push her down and pinned her, though she didn't release her for another minute.

Or it might have been seconds. Time seemed irrelevant. Casey was freed, lips tingling and coated in foreign saliva, and left to gasp and stare up into Danielle's eyes, the mesmerising azure orbs alight with love. Not lust. She'd seen more than enough porn to recognise someone's desire in their gaze, and Danielle was void of it. Oddly, she appreciated it. If it was simple lust, then Danielle might've been using her.

"Are you sure about this?" Casey asked and chided herself inside, "What about Holly?" Stop talking, she thought.

"It's okay. I think she likes it that I play with so many other people," Danielle said.

"What? How many peopled have you fucked?"

Danielle giggled, "That word sounds so... weird. 'Fucked'." She chuckled again, "It means 'had sex with', right? I guess, I've 'fucked'... hmm, that word sounds mean. I've played with maybe twenty people. They always try to start it for some reason."

"But you're starting it this time?" Casey needed time. She'd met Danielle at the end of freshman year, yet she'd never known her to be so active. People had approached and flirted with her all the time, from the second she stepped into the building, but she turned them all away. Most figured she and Holly were already together.

"You wanted this, no?" Danielle asked, tilting her head as she struggled to figure out what she'd mistaken.

"I do. I do," Casey laughed and pulled her back in for a short kiss, "But I don't want to make you."

"It's alright," Danielle said and relaxed, "It's pretty fun. Besides, you want me to prove that I love you the way you are, and if that's what it takes, then I'll do it as much as you like."

"You do know that I don't have a pussy, right?"

"You're allergic to cats, if I recall."

"Hasn't Holly taught you anything?"

"I'm joking," Danielle smirked, dimpling her cheeks as she reared back to let Casey up, "I accidentally went up her butt a few times, she doesn't seem to mind it. We could do that?"

"I..." Casey gulped. Dread and want swirled together as she eyed Danielle's crotch, and the behemoth contained there. It had swelled during the kiss, straining the fabric, yet it wasn't hard. Even now, something of that size didn't seem like it would fit in a pussy, much less someone's asshole, "Did she really?"

"She did at first, but she said it got a lot better."

"Do you prefer it?"

Danielle shrugged, "We don't have to. Whatever you're happy with is good for me."

Casey waddled on her knees until she could reach out and grip the enormity Danielle wielded. It was scalding hot, despite the fabric between it and her skin, and pulsed against her touch. She'd have to be as naïve as Danielle not to recognise the monster's desire. How someone ignored, let alone remained ignorant to, such lust was an enigma Casey doubted would ever be solved.

"I'd like to try it, but we're gonna need to moisten you up first," Casey said and pulled the pants down. They snagged on Danielle's broad hips, forcing her to take it slow and reveal the beast inch by inch. The base came into view, so thick that she wondered if fisting herself would even compare. Would her hole close up when this was over? Did she want it to?

Maybe. Such concerns could wait, however. She had more important urges, one which slowly came into the open, and another that strained to follow suite. It would stay there for long as she could manage.

A waft of musk clouded her mind. She fixed herself back to reality, and latched onto the several inches of cock she'd freed, yet it didn't look even halfway released. Veins crowded the length that she could see, some thick and angry, others demure and dark. They all led to her goal. Casey closed her thighs, hoping it would dissuade her cock from swelling further, instead it throbbed and hardened. Was she that turned on by this?

She hadn't even touched Danielle's foreskin. Only the sight and smell were available, and still she wanted to stroke herself, to grope her implants and dive into her fantasies of Danielle. But why would she? Those fantasies could come to life here and now, though she'd hoped to have finished her treatments. Instead, she was going through with this with her own dick still present and rock hard.

"Here," Danielle said and reached between them. She didn't cover her cock, allowing Casey to continue her gawking, but grabbed at the shemale's, who gasped and jerked at the contact. Danielle didn't let go. Her fingers worked a small concert as they touched Casey.

"So that's another person's penis," Danielle mused.

"Wait," Casey gasped, "You've never seen another cock?"

"Not in person," Danielle said and, with a snicker, she reached into Casey's shorts, grabbed her member and yanked it into the open. Casey abandoned her goal and went to cover herself, but Danielle blocked her, "It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"But it's... it shouldn't be there," Casey said.

"It's part of you," Danielle said and stroked the nine-inch length, "So I like it." She chuckled, "It looks girly."

"Huh?" Casey looked down and saw the part of herself that she avoided seeing whenever possible, then glanced between it and Danielle's. They were unique. Casey's was long and sleek, wreathed in a fine labyrinth of veins with one massive line bulging the underside, and Danielle's was, simply, monstrous. In the most intoxicating way.

"It's pretty," Danielle leaned down until Casey felt her breaths on her cock, "Does it feel good?"

"I-I guess?" Casey said, uncertain how to handle this information. Even as Danielle drew closer, until her lips were almost touching it, and her hand stroked the length from base to tip.

"I'm no expert, but Holly's mouth usually feels really good," Danielle said and, without permission or hesitation, engulfed the first few inches.

"Fuck!" Casey yelped. Her hips bucked, driving another inch past those luscious lips. It was like a sauna had wrapped itself around her. Moisture dribbled down the length and onto her balls. The head was best and worst of all. Electricity danced between the condensed nerves, across her skin, straight to her brain. Her gut clenched. She almost doubled over. A moan escaped her lips as Danielle went deeper, somehow taking the whole thing in moments.

Then Casey exploded. Or so it felt. Her entire body pulsed and lights detonated before her eyes, before they rolled into darkness. Rhythmic motions rolled across her dick as it swelled, thinned, then swelled even greater. Then the release came. Something shot from her member, which should have been unusable after her treatments, and down Danielle's throat. Was this how it felt to cum? She'd never masturbated it to completion, always retreating before the climax.

Something in her ass throbbed in tandem. Her prostate? She shouldn't feel it working. Did her treatments have some side effect on it and her cock? Was that why this felt amazing?

Then, all too soon, the pleasure ebbed to a mere trickle. Her body remained warm from the orgasm, a pleasant reminder of the pleasure. She sank back and Danielle pulled away, sucking as she did so. An errant spurt of cum shot across her lips, which she licked up with a bright smirk.

"How... how was it?" Casey asked.

"Delicious," Danielle answered and wiped up the stray drops on Casey's shaft, "No wonder Holly insists I do that in her mouth every day."

"I bet yours is better," Casey said.

"Maybe," Danielle shrugged, "Holly hogs it all the time so I haven't tried it."

"Hmm, I'm not that greedy. But we don't have much time," Casey said, glancing around and realising they were in blatant view of others. Her heart jumped, then calmed as Danielle kissed her again. Whatever it was that made Danielle so soothing, Casey didn't need to know. She sank into the symphony of tongue, lips and embrace. She resumed her original mission and shoved Danielle's pants aside.

"Fuck, that's huge," Casey breathed as she felt Danielle properly, before leaning back to stare at the gargantuan slab of meat. Residual lust dampened her worries as she sank down and took it into her mouth. The smell swarmed her head, dense tendrils of it surged up her nostrils and saturated her senses, igniting her cock back to its erection. She kept one hand on Danielle's dick to keep it steady, while the other found her own member.

Casey gulped as she kissed the head. Nothing tasted like it. Strong and subtle flavours warred over her taste buds, each imbued the power of Danielle's musk, suffusing all else. She parted her lips and made out with the slit at its peak, which was wider than her pinkie finger. Drool overflowed her mouth as she tongued the urethra. She'd believed the earlier tastes were overwhelming. They were tame next to this.

It was like a drug. Her inhibition were washed away in it, tied down with cement blocks and drowned in an ocean of the flavours. Casey ignored the fact she was in public view, that the only thing keeping her from being seen were the trees along the border. Grass tickled her knees and the breeze caressed her cock head, which now drooled onto her hand. Her next climax was coming.

Lust and pleasure cascaded in her mind. They pushed her lips wider, then around the giant crown of Danielle's cock, and deeper still. As she passed the swell of the glans, the tip met her throat. Casey gagged. Her body convulsed at the enormous protrusion, which triggered her orgasm. She shot cum across the ground, turning dry mud into a swampy mess. Her cries were quenched by Danielle's cock.